Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #766
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
holy crap - the sceen today with Neil and Sophia was soooooo forced.

it looked odd and a little creepy. not at all emotional and loving.

this is not a relationship i want to watch.
I haven't seen it yet but I can imagine. I think alot of it is her acting though. I don't like her acting AT ALL.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #767
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

it's just so .......... eeewwweeee...... just not natural.

they could atleast pare him with someone he actually has chemisty with.

it was like kissing a dead fish - wait til you see it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2011, 05:06 PM   #768
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Billy and Victoria talk about Lucy's christening, who should be godparents. Victoria admits part of her wanting Abby to be Lucy's godmother is because of the lawsuit but also because she wants Abby to feel like she is a part of the family, she wants to be loved. Jack and Nick will be Lucy's godfathers
* Jack and Phyllis fight after Victor tells Jack that he knows about the video. Phyllis runs into Nick who had a bad day, he takes it out on Phyllis then apologizes, they almost kiss but Phyllis says this is wrong and stops things from going further
* Lily keeps hearing Cane calling out for her but can't see him, Daniel comes to visit her. Daniel continues to be affected seeing Lucy and finally breaks his silence by telling Lily that Lucy is his but he won't say anything as Billy and Victoria can give her more and she is safe with them
* Malcolm and Neil fight about Sophia and Malcolm not willing to forgive her for keeping Cane's secret. After Malcolm leaves, Sophia comes to see Neil it doesn't take very long for their talk to become more, they end up having sex!
* Abby tells Victor about being Lucy's godmother, he says Victoria is just manipulating her. Victor seems to have Abby on his side until she sees him with Diane, Abby says Diane is using him like she tried to use Tucker, Victor won't hear anything against Diane which pisses off Abby

Next - Adam tells Victor he will man up and do right by Sharon; Phyllis tells Diane she is a seat warmer for Victor until Nikki is back in his life

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #769
southernbelle69
Mouseketeer

Quote:
it's just so .......... eeewwweeee...... just not natural.

they could atleast pare him with someone he actually has chemisty with.

it was like kissing a dead fish - wait til you see it.
Thank you for the heads up! I may just have to skip this episode! When I saw it posted that they would be pairing up I was
Old 02-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #770
5forDiz
DIS Veteran

Help This has been nagging at me since Cane (supposedly) being killed, I think I may be remembering this incorrectly so hopefully someone here knows for sure.......going back to when Colleen passed & she 'visited' Lily to show her how her life would be, I seem to remember that there was a scene where they showed Lily AND CANE and a house full of guests celebrating the kids birthday(??)

Am I confusing something on this, like maybe it wasn't Lily and Cane in that scene but Lily and someone else (Daniel ?)

If it was Cane then I don't think he is dead and I think Neil and Tucker had something to do with setting things up to make it look that way so ultimately they could turn the tables on Colin, etc.

Old 02-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #771
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

i think cane is dead unless they get millions of letters from fans telling them they are idiots for killing him and keeping jana or heather or bringing back decon or meggie or ryder or numalcom or......anyone else

in which case what lily saw was what she wanted to see not her fortune or a profit. and even if it was the future changes with the actions of others - and since coleen didn't know cane was really a criminal on the run she would have to reason for her to think of a bad ending to tell lily

also i think it was lilys imagination not really coleens spirit
Old 02-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #772
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Fans have already asked for the firing of Y&R's head writers. So far one has been let go. And new writers have been brought in. So anything is possible. They (including myself) have signed petitions, called and emailed CBS asking for his return.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #773
Kurby

well then theres hope - now if we could only get rid of bell we'll be cruisn'
Old 02-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #774
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Daniel's fans are asking for HER head!!!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #775
Kurby

ohhhh it feels like 17th century frarnce LOL

off with her head
Old 02-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #776
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

The articles and emails I've read. Folks have been trying for years to get rid of her. I hope it works, her leadership sucks!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #777
december
DIS Veteran

Haven't had time to see any shows from this week (or NCIS darn it), but just saw Daniel's status from 2 hours ago:

Keep the faith! I am blessed with the greatest fans that anyone could have. Thank you for your tireless love and support. Respectfully... Daniel

2 hours ago via iPhone · 92311 ·LikeUnlike ·
Old 02-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #778
december
DIS Veteran

SOD: Former Y&R Actress passes away
Christopher Templeton (ex-Carole Robbins Evans from 1983-93) died on Feb 15th in San Antonio, Texas. She was 58 and battled polio her whole life.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:01 AM   #779
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
holy crap - the sceen today with Neil and Sophia was soooooo forced.

it looked odd and a little creepy. not at all emotional and loving.

this is not a relationship i want to watch.
thanks for the warning....now I have to watch it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
SOD: Former Y&R Actress passes away
Christopher Templeton (ex-Carole Robbins Evans from 1983-93) died on Feb 15th in San Antonio, Texas. She was 58 and battled polio her whole life.
I forgot all about Carole....wow that was a long time ago that she was on. I liked her. Wasn't she Paul's secretary...I cant remember but I remember her. Sad ...she died do young.

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 02-23-2011, 05:32 AM   #780
dvcfamily41801
Has realized you can NEVER have too many DVC points
Would love to be a teachers assistant in an elementary school
Florida Project station takes me to my Happy Place

We can add another Y & R guy to our Twitter list! Kevin now tweets!

Are they ever going to mention where Ronan went? Is he off the show?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: