Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #751
sparks19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
I just cut and paste those from soapcentral every week. The down the road spoilers are sometimes outdated, but I never know what to cut and what to leave, so I just leave them all. If they are repeating the fake death storyline, the writers are being very lazy. But I would give them a pass to get Cain back!
OH I know.... the spoilers were the same on the Y&R forum I'm on and I just don't get it LOL.

sometimes I wonder if the writers have decided if he's alive or not

I also think it's lazy writing but I too would give them a pass for him to come back lol

I'm sure it's been mentioned before and I just missed it but Kristoff St John and Daniel Goddard both have fan pages on facebook and they are very active on there and always talk to their fans :D

My Etsy Name: Hannahshands (I make jewelry)
Old 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #752
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Daniel Goddard started following me on Twitter. I squealed like my DD15 does when she see's Justin Bieber on TV! Daniel is such a sweet guy!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #753
sparks19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Daniel Goddard started following me on Twitter. I squealed like my DD15 does when she see's Justin Bieber on TV! Daniel is such a sweet guy!
He sure is. Its so refreshing to see a celebrity that actually cares about thfans and tries to connect with them.

My Etsy Name: Hannahshands (I make jewelry)
Old 02-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #754
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Quote:

Love it!!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #755
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I added him on facebook. The last post I saw of his says he is about to start "daddy" school and they are working on math. He really does sound like a great guy!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #756
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post

I added him on facebook. The last post I saw of his says he is about to start "daddy" school and they are working on math. He really does sound like a great guy!
He is! Both Daniel and Michael (Adam) are very sweet and very active on Twitter and Facebook. Michael did a question and answer session on Twitter a few days ago. He told me that he's planning another family vacay to Maui this summer! They are very sweet guys!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #757
december
DIS Veteran

This is Daniel's new status:

I tell u, cooking dinner and playing with a 2 year old while ur on crutches is a huge pain in the armpits!

I think I love him.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:54 AM   #758
dvcfamily41801
Has realized you can NEVER have too many DVC points
Would love to be a teachers assistant in an elementary school
Florida Project station takes me to my Happy Place

Quote:
Okay challenge for you - he needs to start posting here on our thread! That is exciting!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #759
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcfamily41801 View Post
Okay challenge for you - he needs to start posting here on our thread! That is exciting!
Since we are following each other I could send him a private message with a link to the thread. I'm trying it. Cross your fingers!

Old 02-21-2011, 09:35 AM   #760
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

Quote:
Since we are following each other I could send him a private message with a link to the thread. I'm trying it. Cross your fingers!

~Be your own inspiration~
Old 02-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #761
Danibelle
DIS Veteran

Jana as the nanny? What are the writers thinking of?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #762
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

I reallllllly hope the writers come to their senses and bring Cane back!!!

Malcolm can go, though. Well, at least this actor playing him. He just doesn't seem to "fit".

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
Old 02-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #763
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Chloe tells Billy and Victoria it is a bad idea to hire Jana, but they say Jana is good with kids and think Chloe is just overreacting
* Nikki tries to convince Victor to reach out to his children before things get too far, he doesn't listen. Nikki just walks out pissed
* Michael tells Nick what is at stake with this lawsuit but Nick says he can't keep supporting his father after what Victor has done
* Abby tells Ashley what Michael told her, Ashley tells Abby that she will never be alone, she's surronded by people who love her
* Chloe and Heather visit Chance, both just end up pissing Chance off. He asks that they go on living their lives and leave him alone
* Ashley confronts Michael for using Brad's death to get to Abby, knowing he just did that to add another win to his career
* Nikki tries to get her kids to drop their lawsuit, both refuse saying they are in this until the end. Nikki leaves disappointed

Next - Daniel is mumbling to himself while he is with Lily, he says I know where my baby is; Neil moves closer to Sophia, like he wants to kiss her; Phyllis is walking away, Nick stops her and pulls her towards him.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #764
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

What is wrong with Nick...he is as bad as his DAD when it comes to woman.....his father has taught him well.....NOT!

So since he is alone he decides to try to pull Phyllis back in.....I hope she sends him on his way with a "No thank you I have moved on to bigger and better things" Than walks out the door leaving him standing there all alone.

I hate to say this but I like Sharon with Adam. I like the chemistry they have together and she seems more in love with him than she ever was for Nick. When she looks into Adams eyes she has this expression on her face that reiterates what she said to Adam...."So this is what Love is"

So how do you think this lawsuit will go....I think Victor will give in to there demands before he ever lets it be open to the public.....and if he does not than he deserves to no longer have it be just a family business. Maybe that is the pay back we will all get for all he has done over the years and gotten away with it.

Me thinks Victor needs some serious anger management classes or high doses of Valium

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 02-22-2011, 05:27 PM   #765
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

holy crap - the sceen today with Neil and Sophia was soooooo forced.

it looked odd and a little creepy. not at all emotional and loving.

this is not a relationship i want to watch.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: