Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #601
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Was this show for both y&r and B&B today? All we are getting here is snowstorm coverage. Donna was Sharon's "friend", Grace Turner, that slept with Nick.
Ah, Grace. That's it! I drew a blank.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #602
DVCJones
DIS Veteran

Ugh!!! I hope they don't kill off Cane. I like his his character. Sure, his character was better in the beginning when he started, but I had hopes that he would redeem the character soon. Besides, he IS easy on the eyes too
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #603
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

unless 1 of 2 things happened

1 being that Cain and Blake set it up (al la Chance) that he be "shot" so that he can finally leave his family (doubfult) OR

2 the hospital brings him back from the dead (this is a soap after all

then unfortunately Cain is infact dead. he just died in Lily's arms.

blood everywhere and him caughing it up then nothing - still and quiet, except lily and jill's crying
Old 02-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #604
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Yep it appears that Cane is "dead" but with this show its hard to tell if its real. Plus Phillip returns for the funeral. I'm curious to see what he has to say about his mom's new hubby.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #605
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Casting spoiler!!!

Sean Young (Meggie) will be back February 16th! I'm not clear on the details yet, but I do know that Nikki & Deacon will be closer by Valentines day and Victor proposes to Diane on Valentines day!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #606
DisneyArk
DIS Veteran

Is Jack actually working with Victor or against him? Didn't they show a scene the other day with Jack telling Victor they could bust Adam?

I can't keep this straight.
Nov 2007 - Boardwalk Villas
Mar 2010 - VWL and Boardwalk Villas
Old 02-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #607
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Didn't an early spoiler for upcoming during sweeps say something about Lily and Cane taking a dramatic chance on their future.....

I kind of hope so....I hope he doesn't die.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #608
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Jill, Colin and Lily gather around Cane telling him to hang on. Colin applies pressure to the wound but it is too late, Cane has lost a lot of blood and dies.
* Malcolm is in a pissed off mood, he learns of Cane's death and goes to the church. Neil has to tell him to cool off, that this isn't the place or time to do this
* Jill and Colin return home, Katherine, Billy and Murphy are shocked by the news of Cane's murder. Blake is dead too, they assume his fall broke his neck
* Neil comforts Lily who says Cane saved her life and protected their kids from being shot by Blake. Lily worries her kids won't remember their father
* Katherine takes notice and is suspicious by how much Colin is affected by Cane's death, especially since Cane hated his guts. Murphy wonders the same
* Billy is there for Lily when she decides to talk to the cops. She wants people to know Cane was not a criminal, that he was a good guy who protected his family
* Sophia is hurt when Malcolm implies she is to blame for what happened, that she should have been honest and not cover for Cane. He's basically a jerk!
* Colin goes to ID the body when Lily refuses to go, he tells Cane how sorry he is and shows remorse for both his children ending up murdered because of him
* Lily has a change of heart and decides to go see Cane after all at the morgue, its hard for her to say goodbye while Colin is shown looking at Blake's dead body

Next - Chloe is a wreck; Ronan collapses; Lily says she was wrong

Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #609
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Yep it appears that Cane is "dead" but with this show its hard to tell if its real. Plus Phillip returns for the funeral. I'm curious to see what he has to say about his mom's new hubby.
It sounds like he is, but I don't want him to be! I don't think Phillip knows anything about Cane's crime family, does he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Sean Young (Meggie) will be back February 16th! I'm not clear on the details yet, but I do know that Nikki & Deacon will be closer by Valentines day and Victor proposes to Diane on Valentines day!
gross Really hate Meggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattyfamily View Post
Oh man, that was sad. I liked Cane before they destroyed him.

So did anyone see when Olivia talks with Bill (Brad Carlton) on B&B. He says "are you sure we haven't met, you somehow look familiar to me".

Didn't they have a relationship briefly on Y&R? If not, they absolutely knew each other. I love when they have cross overs and previous characters interact! I didn't see when Victoria (Katie) first saw Olivia though. Oh and then there's Donna but I can't remember her Y&R character name?
I don't think they slept together, but they did get close, and kissed if I remember correctly. He was married to Ashley, her best friend, at the time.

Last edited by december; 02-02-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #610
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

December Phillip also lived in Australia. He knew about Cane's past. He was always telling Cane to not return to Australia because "they" were looking for him. So I'm thinking Phillip knows something.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #611
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Christel Khalil and son Michael

Isn't this just the most precious pic? Little Michael is 9 months old!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #612
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

ok - the writers did it again and they are PI$$ING ME OFF.

a paramedic CAN NOT - that's NOT pronounce someone dead at the scene and walk away.

THEY MUST TRANSPORT THEM TO THE HOSPITAL where they are pronounced DOA by a doctor.

this is the second time in less then a year they pulled this crap.

can they at least make it somewhat believable???????
Old 02-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #613
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
ok - the writers did it again and they are PI$$ING ME OFF.

a paramedic CAN NOT - that's NOT pronounce someone dead at the scene and walk away.

THEY MUST TRANSPORT THEM TO THE HOSPITAL where they are pronounced DOA by a doctor.

this is the second time in less then a year they pulled this crap.

can they at least make it somewhat believable???????
Maybe they are not really paramedics? Same as when Chance was suppose to have been dead. Maybe Cane and Blake went to Christina about what is really going on ...not like Cane did not turn them in before....and Blake came to really like Lily and the babies and so maybe they worked this out, to protect Lilly and the babies.

They could be sent into protected custody.....but this time Lily will not know...no one can know. This way they can always bring them back if they need to.

Its also very easy to fake blood coming from the mouth. I dont think at this point either of them are really dead.

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 02-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #614
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Billy Miller (Billy) moonlights on a Prime Time Show!

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Billy Miller (Billy) is moonlighting on the Season 2 premiere of JUSTIFIED! In an episode titled "The Moonshine War," Miller plays a sexual predator -- a departure from his regular gig on Y&R, but a role that harkens back to his bad-boy days as Richie on ALL MY CHILDREN. Look for Miller's character to be pursued on-screen by U.S. Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens, played by series star Timothy Olyphant.

"Y&R was great about working with my schedule so I could do this," Miller tells Soaps In Depth, adding that he had concerns about his scene's subject matter when it came to one particular co-star. "I wanted to make sure the little girl I worked with felt comfortable [with the material], but she was great. A real pro."

The soap's executive producer and headwriter, Maria Arena Bell, says that coordinating schedules to allow Y&R's actors to do the occasional guest spot is a win-win for both sides. "We try to make it work," reports Bell. "We're much better off keeping our cast happy and allowing them to be able to take on projects that they really want to do and have them still remain with the show."

Miller's JUSTIFIED guest spot airs on Wednesday, February 16, at 10 p.m. EST on F/X.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #615
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILER! Sharon/Phyllis/Victor/Adam/Nick

Next week Jack and Phyllis suggest to Adam and Sharon that they go to Hawaii and gather evidence that Victor was behind this whole situation. Adam and Sharon are suspicious of their motives so Jack and Phyllis go to Hawaii. They discover clues that verify Victor was working with Skye to fake her death in GC. Meanwhile Adam plans false evidence in an effort to help Sharon. In a surprise move Sharon asks Nick for help to prove his father's crimes. Nick is hesitant but he calls the staff in Colorado where Victor claimed he had been staying when it was suspected he was in Hawaii and finds out Victor had never been there.

One of the writers said that Victor's behavior has opened Sharon's eyes to the kind of man he was. The writer said that Sharon's relationship with Adam has turned Victor against her completely and that viewers should not expect him to help Sharon. He has washed his hands of her and thinks she should pay for being with Adam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: