Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #3511
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!!!

Ronan brings Summer home & tells Phyllis about the alcohol.
Summer is boiling mad at both of them & leaves to find her father.

At NE .. Nick tells Victoria that Phyllis doesn’t trust him enough to confide in him.
Nick’s fed up with Phyllis’s lies.
Phyllis phones Nick & tells him about Summer and the alcohol.
Phyllis tells Nick he should be thanking Ronan for keeping Summer safe.

Summer arrives at NE.
Nick reminds her that Cassie’s died trying to “rescue” someone who had misused alcohol.
Victoria tells her she’s disappointed in her behaviour.
Summer heads over to Daniel’s and tells him about the affair.

Outside the bar .. Victor is attacked from behind & his hand is badly injured.
Genevieve bandages his hand & lets Tucker know Victor needs help.
Sister Celeste offers to give Victor a bus ticket north .. to a shelter where he’ll be safe.
Genevieve encourages Victor to go.
Victor refuses to be intimidated & won't leave.

Nikki meets with Billy & Victoria at the GCAC & asks Billy to use his connections to find Victor.

Sharon continues to try to convince the doctor she’s okay.
In the doctor’s presence .. Daisy appears and reminds Sharon of the time they spent together in prison.
Realizing the doctor could check this out .. Sharon changes her story & tells the doctor that “Scarlett” is Daisy Carter.

Daisy’s finger prints are sent away to verify who she really is.
Daisy is upset when the doctor tells her it may take two weeks before she’s released.
Daisy overhears a caregiver saying one of their former patients had been sent to Memorial Hospital & escaped.
Daisy decides to overdose on pills so she’ll be sent to Memorial Hospital where the security isn’t as strict as Fairview’s.

Phyllis blasts Ronan for the trouble his false alibi has created.
Ronan calms Phyllis down & she hugs him & tells him he’s the only friend she has.
Daniel arrives and finds them hugging .. & .. without speaking to Daniel .. Ronan leaves.
Daniel has it out with Phyllis.

Sharon is released from Fairview & shows up at Newman Enterprises.

Ronan gets a call telling him where Daisy is.

Preview:

Genevieve tells Tucker that Victor isn’t safe & it’s time to bring him home.
Avery tells, Sharon, Nick & Victoria the judge is ready to issue his ruling.
Nikki tells Jack she thinks they should talk about the divorce.

Source: SOC

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #3512
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

Not blaming the messenger, but what's the reason we should all continue watching?
That list was done over 2 months ago. But I'm noticing the actors are getting crossed out one by one. The new writers are trying to phase out the older cast members. We will still see them, but not as much and they wont have many leading storylines. If you watch the new "Dallas" I'm thinking it will be similar to that. It will be catered more to the younger generation.

Episodes written by the new writers start airing Oct. 12. I'm curious to see how things will change.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #3513
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
That list was done over 2 months ago. But I'm noticing the actors are getting crossed out one by one. The new writers are trying to phase out the older cast members. We will still see them, but not as much and they wont have many leading storylines. If you watch the new "Dallas" I'm thinking it will be similar to that. It will be catered more to the younger generation.

Episodes written by the new writers start airing Oct. 12. I'm curious to see how things will change.
Slightly OT but I love the new Dallas!!!

I thought Sofia was on recurring status, not fired? ( although personally I don't care either way) I will miss Tucker though, he grew on me
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Old 09-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #3514
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Another FIRED Actor!

Getting word that Debbie Morgan (Yolanda) has been fired!

Old 09-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #3515
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

So do they think only teenagers watch the show??

How the hell are they going to fill an hour with summer fenn Delia faith (who will both be 16 next month).

Let's place bets on who fenn will knock up first. Summer Delia or faith.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #3516
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Looks like they are phasing out the 70-80's cast.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #3517
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Another actress out!

On the heels of Genie Francis's (Genevieve) exit from Y&R, Digest has learned that co-star Marcy Rylan (Abby) has also been axed. "Everyone is shocked," said an insider. "No one ever imagined that Em's [as she is known by the cast] job would be in danger. After all, her character is a Newman and an Abbott. This just proves that there are going to be a lot of surprises with these budget cuts." Rylan took over the role of Victor (Eric Braeden) *and Ashley's (Eileen Davidson) impulsive, attention-grabbing daughter in May, 2010. *

Old 09-14-2012, 08:08 AM   #3518
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post

Let's place bets on who fenn will knock up first. Summer Delia or faith.
I don't think so. I think Fenn is going to be gay (isn't there a rumor about a gay main character floating around?)

Quote:
On the heels of Genie Francis's (Genevieve) exit from Y&R, Digest has learned that co-star Marcy Rylan (Abby) has also been axed. "Everyone is shocked," said an insider. "No one ever imagined that Em's [as she is known by the cast] job would be in danger. After all, her character is a Newman and an Abbott. This just proves that there are going to be a lot of surprises with these budget cuts." Rylan took over the role of Victor (Eric Braeden) *and Ashley's (Eileen Davidson) impulsive, attention-grabbing daughter in May, 2010. *
I wonder if they are ditching the whole Abby character or just the actress?

Also, are they really gone or are these just rumors so they will sign contracts at lower salaries?
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Old 09-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #3519
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Casting SPOILER!!

James Avery (Uncle Phil) from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air will be playing a judge! Scenes air Oct 12.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #3520
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
I don't think so. I think Fenn is going to be gay (isn't there a rumor about a gay main character floating around?)

I wonder if they are ditching the whole Abby character or just the actress?

Also, are they really gone or are these just rumors so they will sign contracts at lower salaries?
I believe Marcy is GONE. She sent this tweet last night after the news broke:

"I had a blast at Y&R and I'm taking all those awesome memories with me! I am so excited to see what will come next! Love you all! XOXOXO "

Contract negotiations are still going on for Christel Kahil (Lily). Her fans have even hired planes with banners flying over CBS asking that she stays on the show. Last time I checked, they were looking to replace her character. But I'm hoping she will stay.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #3521
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

I thought Noah was going to turn out to be the gay character.
All I know is I am not watching the show just to see a bunch of 20 somethings wander around. If TPTB choose to ignore the core of the show and focus just on the younger viewers (who, by the way, don't watch soaps much anyway as they'd rather watch the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo or any other "reality" show on celebs) this is the beginning of the end for them I am afraid.
Sad to see it come to this. Waiting for the Phyllis show to wrap up and see what becomes of Jack/Victor and the war for Newman.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 09-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #3522
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Paul SPOILER!!!

In the Sept 24th issue of SOD, it features an article entitled "Paul's Last Hope". It begins with Paul learning Daisy is alive. Paul is happy because she can confirm just how crazy Ricky really was. However, because Daisy overdosed, she is comatose. This doesn't stop Avery from subpoenaing her though. In case Daisy does not make it, her last words can be used in the trial. When it doesn't seem Daisy is getting better, Lauren decides to come clean to Avery. Paul forbids Avery to use any of the confession. He doesn't want Lauren to get in trouble with the law. Christine shows up unexpectedly and offers a solution that may help Paul. For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #3523
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New promo for next week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN84P...ature=g-user-u

Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #3524
CarolinaBlue
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
Sundrop is good, but Cherry-lemon Sundrop is better!

Quote:
FIRED!
Genie Francis (GenV)
Stephen Nichols (Tucker)
Darnell Williams (Sarge)
Julia Pace Mitchell (Sofia)
Debbie Morgan (Yolanda)

Vets to be backburned:
Doug Davidson (Paul)
Peter Bergman (Jack)
Tracey Bregman (Lauren)
Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki)
Eric Braden (Victor)
Jeanne Cooper (Katherine)
Yep, this show is doomed. If they don't get the old vets back in the spotlight soon, I'm going to stop watching. I'm tired of seeing these teens/young adults sucking up all the airtime. Why are they trying to cater to the teens? Shouldn't these teens be in school when this show is being aired, anyway. I don't know what time the show airs in your neck of the woods, but around here it comes on at 12:30pm, when school is still in session. Let's get back to the reason people started watching this show: Victor, Nikki, Katherine (what happened to Murphy?), Paul, Jack, etc. I'm happy to see Yolanda leaving because she gets on my last nerve. How about getting rid of Summer and Fen, cut back on Phyllis, please, give us some more Lauren, and bring back the REAL Sheila.

Up next: 12/14Previous trips: OKW10/13,ASM 10/13,DL(offsite)08/13,SSR 05/14,05/13,Fantasy 08/14,12/12,Dream 05/11,WL-10/11,10/10,05/10,Poly-08/09,Sports/Disney Magic-05/09,BWI-12/08,Wonder-04/10,05/08, POFQ-05/12,08/10,09/08,05/08,08/06,12/05, BC-02/08, ASMu-12/07,06/95,CBR-05/07,FW12/12,08/12,08/11,05/11,12/10,08/10,04/10,12/09,08/09,12/08,02/08,05/07,AOA-12/12,Pop Century-04/11,06/04, offsite-06/02, 03/90
Old 09-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #3525
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Sharon tells Nick & Victoria she’s confident the judge will rule in her favour.
Avery arrives and tells them the judge is ready to give his ruling.
Avery says .. Sharon’s medical information is private .. so .. only Sharon & the lawyers are allowed in the Court room.
Sharon tells Victoria she can fill in time by packing up her stuff.
Billy arrives & tells Nick & Victoria he thinks he understands Sharon’s behaviour.
Billy says he knows what it’s like to be pushed to the edge by Victor.
He says it can make you so p*ssed off .. you do things you wouldn’t normally do.

At Crimson Lights .. a messenger delivers Tucker’s Final Divorce Decree.
He’s down in the dumps & calls Ashley.
Ashley doesn’t pick up .. so .. he leaves a message.
Sharon calls Tucker & Tucker tells her to remain confident.
Sharon tells Tucker she’ll call him the minute the judge rules.
Devon arrives & Tucker “sings him a sad song”.
Devon wants to cheer him up .. so .. he suggests they go to a movie.
Tucker says thanks-but-no thanks .. he’s waiting for a business call.

Ronan tells Michael that Daisy’s at Fairview under an assumed name.
Michael learns Daisy is in a coma.
Ronan says Daisy being alive disproves Paul’s story.
They wonder if Daisy was running from Ricky .. or .. the law.

At Jimmy’s Bar .. Paul tells Nina .. if a jury saw Ricky’s video .. they’d find him guilty.
Michael & Ronan arrive .. update Paul .. and ask him to recount the events that led to the shooting.
Paul is adamant that Ricky said he killed Daisy.

Paul goes to Fairview to see if he can find someone Daisy confided in.
Paul speaks to a worker .. but .. the worker says he’d lose his job if he spoke to Paul.

At the GCAC .. Nikki suggests to Billy that it’s probably a relief for him to have Victor gone.
Nikki wants Billy to show Victor’s picture on his RS show & provide a Tip Line number.
Billy says the producers call the shots .. but he’ll pass the idea along to them.
Jack arrives & Billy leaves.

Nikki wants to talk to Jack about their divorce.
Nikki denies she’s chasing after Victor & says she just wants to make sure he’s okay.
Jack throws Nikki’s words back in her face & says he’s made his choice.
Jack says he’s seen this show before & knows how it ends.

Gen call Tucker & tells him Victor isn’t safe where he is.
Tucker says Victor can take care of himself & to wait until NE stock crashes before bringing him home.
Gen says Victor is an asset he needs to protect .. Tucker says there are a lot of people who can run NE.
Billy calls Gen & says they can’t delay Victor’s return much longer .. or .. he’s in danger of losing his family.

When she takes lunch to Victor .. Sister Celeste is injured by a forklift.
Victor says it wasn’t an accident.
Gen tells Victor he has the right to risk his own life .. but .. not Sister Celeste’s.
Victor decides to move on.

At the Cop Shop .. Nina begs Ronan not to stop doing his job .. but .. to look beyond the evidence.

The ruling comes in.
Sharon is reinstated as CEO.
Tucker & Jack gleefully watch as NE stock shares crash.

Preview:

Heather to Daniel: You’re thinking that far in the future ?
Daniel: I’m kinda crazy about you.

Nick: Just know I love you too, okay.
Summer: You’re moving out. Aren't you ?

Lauren to Paul: You never would have shot your son if it wasn’t for me.
Avery: What are you talking about ?

Source: SOC

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: