Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #3481
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sharon and Daisy SPOILERS!

In the Sept 18th is of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Sharon time in Fairview. After admitting herself to a psychiatric hospital, Sharon must now be professionally evaluated to see if she is mentally stable enough to run NE. “She needs to convince them that she’s completely normal,” sets up SC. Inside, Sharon chats with Daisy, who explains that she came to Fairview under a fake name in order to escape Ricky. When Sharon reveals that he’s dead, Daisy is relieved and tries to leave. The doctors don’t believe her and Sharon isn’t any help. “She pretends she doesn’t know Daisy.” Sharon’s examination begins and she handles things well. “Even when the doctor addresses her stealing, Sharon convinces him that Victor’s kids are trying to set her up.”
Still, Sharon has to spend 24 hours in the facility, and that night, she has a disturbing nightmare that may undermine her credibility

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #3482
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New promo for next week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyWkt...eature=g-all-u

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #3483
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Nick/ Victoria at the office back in work mode
Victoria rehires Nick
Nck sets it up so Sharon can't fire them without the boards approval
Tucker and Billy check in with Genevieve for the latest on Victor
Billy has a chat with Tucker about Victor without letting him know he knows where Victor is
Nick/Victoria have Tucker sign a document to prove he wants what's best for NE

Sharon is shocked to see Daisy at Fairview
Daisy tells Sharon she checked herself in under a false name to avoid getting killed by Ricky
Sharon tells her that Daniel was arrested for her murder and that Ricky is dead and Paul is charged with his murdered
Tucker tries to no avail to Sharon, then tries sending flowers with a note attached
The therapist meets with Sharon, she tells him about her recent marriage and how her husband's kids want to destroy her and that she is being set up for stealing
The therapst meets with Daisy she tries to tell him that the whole thing was a lie and tries to convince him to let her go home
Sharon has a nigtmare about the night Faith was born

Avery learns Heather through out Ricky's personal belongings
She tells Paul/Heaher that his trial is going to be in a few weeks and they need to find the recording
While looking at the globe Paul notices something and mashes it, he finds a flash drive, they immediately call Michael
Michael comes over and all four watch it together it is Ricky saying if anything happens to him to look at Paul

Victor is concerned when a guy is injured on the job and asks Genevieve to look at him
Genevieve does her best to play nurse
Genevieve learns that a bartender is wanted in 3 states, he is later arrested
Victor gets upset when he learns t guy is not going to fight what happened, his boss won't doing anything to help while he was injured on the job
Victor convinces everyone to take a stand before someone else gets hurt on the job
When the guy says he can't pay for medical help Vctor tells him not to worry about he'll get them to send the bill to his boss
Moran calls someone and tells them the old guy is asking a lot of questions
Genevieve calls and gives Billy a update
Victoria tells her concerns about Victor to Billy

Previews
Gloria telling Jeff she sees right through him
Avery saying the video will never be aloud in court
Billy telling Victoria he is going to tell her what he knows about Victor

Source SOC

Old 09-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #3484
mlittig
DIS Veteran

What happened to Phyllis' red hair, it now looks brown

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Old Key West
Old 09-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #3485
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittig View Post
What happened to Phyllis' red hair, it now looks brown
yup....

I was really surprised to see Daisy in the ward.....

why every time they show Paul he looks like this babbling child...can we have the old Paul back please.

What is up with Victor...why does he have amnesia? or does he?

I am so glad Jack dumped Nikki...and me also thinks Jack messed up going after Newman....that is buying up stock....or maybe just maybe this time after all these years he will win getting it.

stay toned

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 09-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #3486
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Paul & Ricky SPOILER!!!

In the September 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest if features an article about Paul. It says since finding out that Ricky videotaped him murdering his former girlfriend, Rachel, Heather and Avery have desperately searching for the footage. This could be the only thing to prove that Paul was justified in killing Ricky to protect Eden. Paul becomes curious with the snowglobe of Ricky’s and notices something inside the orb, it’s a flash drive. Assuming that it’s what they have been searching for, Heather calls Michael. When Michael arrives, he scolds them for tapering with the snow globe, but Paul says he acted emotionally. When they watch the vid, it’s not what they were hoping. It’s a video of Ricky saying that “his dad is acting paranoid. If anything happens to me, look at him.” Paul is upset because it shows just how much Ricky hated him. Michael is left with no choice but to admit the flashdrive into evidence. Instead of the vid exonerating Paul, it drives the knife a little deeper.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #3487
almburr
DIS Veteran

I just got back into watching Y&R again after many years. Im glad I could pick right back where I left off in 1995. I love this show! I will always be a Victor fan!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #3488
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 9/10-9/14

Monday September 10:

Victoria's first order of business at Newman is to re-hire Nick.

Billy chats up Tucker hoping to find out information about his relationship with Sharon.

Billy & Tucker play cat and mouse with each other

Billy and Tucker each check-in with Genevieve regarding Victor.

Victoria and Nick ask Tucker to sign paperwork to ditch Sharon from the company. Tucker says that in all his years of doing business, he's never seen anything like this. He signs but he's not happy about it.

Sharon and Daisy talk about being sane and stuck in Fairview, however after several insults between the two women, Sharon doesn't confirm Daisy's identity to the doctor.

Tucker visits Sharon in Fairview, but isn't allowed to see her. He's desperate to tell her what's happening at Newman Enterprises.

Sharon talks to the doctor about being bullied all her life.

Later alone in her room Sharon dreams about giving birth to Faith.

The doctor tells Daisy he will check out her story regarding Ricky.

Paul spots a flash drive hidden in the snow globe and smashes it. Michael plugs the flash drive into a laptop and the recording is Ricky saying that if anything happens to him, Paul is responsible!

While Victor tries to get his bar co-workers to demand better working conditions, Gen rats out a criminal bartender so she can take his job.

Billy lets Vikki know there is something he has to tell her.

Tucker sends flowers and a note to Sharon, but it is returned - she can't receive anything in Fairview.

Tuesday September 11:

"I also see straight through you," says Gloria.

"It's inflammatory and will never be allowed in court," Avery assures Paul.

"I have something to tell you about your dad," Billy admits to Victoria.

Jack celebrates making progress.

Sarge wants to know more about Harmony's past.

Wednesday September 12:

Nick and Ronan have another run-in.

Kevin's confession rocks Chloe.

Thursday September 13:

Sharon is desperate to be released from Fairview.

Lies affect Phyllis' family.

Friday September 14:

Phyllis faces a confrontation with regard to her 'affair'.

Victor receives help from Genevieve.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #3489
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Phyllis SPOILER!!!

Michelle Stafford was on "The Talk" today. No make up. She looked great!!! Very natural.

Anyway, she dropped a spoil by accident. She said Phyllis gets slapped! She says that after all these years Phyllis has slapped many women, but no one has ever slapped her. She said when they filmed the scene (THE OTHER DAY) the actress slapped her hard. So hard that it was hard for her to chew food!

So, who do you think slaps her? Christine? Daisy? Sharon?

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 09-10-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #3490
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Michelle Stafford was on "The Talk" today. No make up. She looked great!!! Very natural.

Anyway, she dropped a spoil by accident. She said Phyllis gets slapped! She says that after all these years Phyllis has slapped many women, but no one has ever slapped her. She said when they filmed the scene (THE OTHER DAY) the actress slapped her hard. So hard that it was hard for her to chew food!

Can I hope for all three?
Old 09-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #3491
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Thanks to ChelC avoiding alcohol, Chloe figures out she's pregnant. She tells Jeffrey. Jeff and Glo go over to Chadams to congratulate them.

Sarge reminds Jack that its 9/11. He remembers how important family is so Jack calls Villy, Kyle and Abby over. He stands up and walks!

YoHo and Neil are on a date. They ask Sarge to join them. YoHo tells Sarge that she's from Seattle. Sarge is from Pittsburgh. After Neil leaves, Sarge asks her about the time she spent in Pittsburgh. YoHo looks SHOCKED!

Michael tells Paul that he will use Ricky's video against him. Paul is back to crying about what he did to Ricky. Michael goes to CL and tells Lauren that he's going after Paul and he wants her to keep her mouth shut or face risking her freedom...and his career.

Chloe goes to the pound and buys a dog. I can't describe this poor dog. The poor baby had little to NO fur. SKINNED! LOL!

Billy managed to avoid telling Victoria the truth about her dad. He changes the subject completely by having sex on that nasty sofa.

Kyle and Jack have a heart to heart. Vow to get closer as father and son.

Previews:
Michael to Ronan: "Do you think Phyllis and Kevin are involved in Tim Reed's death?"

Nick to Phyllis: "I want to know why Ronan would put himself at risk...for you"

Looks like Ronan plants something for Beth (Tim's landlord) to find.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #3492
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post

I bet it's Victoria or Nikki....or...Avery. I hope it's Avery or Daisy...they are the only ones I like out of the bunch. I dunno why I like Daisy, but I do (just like I like Adam). Wait...it could be Chloe when she finds out that her hubby helped Phyllis move a dead body. Ooh, that would be good too...I like Chloe too.

I am not liking the bit with Victor in the bar getting the workers all riled up...like to go on strike or something. The story about the injured worker who was denied worker's comp and medical and fired for not being able to work or whatever it was...c'mon...dock workers and construction workers are unionized, so that would never happen.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #3493
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'fl View Post
I bet it's Victoria or Nikki....or...Avery. I hope it's Avery or Daisy...they are the only ones I like out of the bunch. I dunno why I like Daisy, but I do (just like I like Adam). Wait...it could be Chloe when she finds out that her hubby helped Phyllis move a dead body. Ooh, that would be good too...I like Chloe too.

I am not liking the bit with Victor in the bar getting the workers all riled up...like to go on strike or something. The story about the injured worker who was denied worker's comp and medical and fired for not being able to work or whatever it was...c'mon...dock workers and construction workers are unionized, so that would never happen.
I'm thinking Chloe. When she finds out what Kevin did she's gonna be pissed!

I'm not liking this victor storyline either. I mean he went straight Norma Rae on us!

Old 09-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #3494
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Honey, how long are you staying in WDW? We will be there the 29th. Do we just miss each other.
Thanks again as always for keeping the updates coming. I stay caught up and decide whether or not I am missing anything!
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 09-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #3495
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Honey, how long are you staying in WDW? We will be there the 29th. Do we just miss each other.
Thanks again as always for keeping the updates coming. I stay caught up and decide whether or not I am missing anything!
We check out on the 29th! My kids are so excited. My DS10 has been packed and ready to go for 2 days now! I hope you have a blast! Be safe and have fun!

The show is a total bore right now. We are still watching the old writers material. After Oct. 12 they start filming from the new head writers perspective. Exciting times. Hopefully they will give us our show back!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: