Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #2851
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
VICTOR!!!!!!!!
This is sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting!
I hope this is a terrible rumor.

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
Old 04-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #2852
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Neil and Harmony admit their attraction but Harmony chooses to stay away knowing she can't resist Neil

Tucker tells Ashley his fight with Sophia was fake. Ashley is hurt he didn't confide in her, especially when she learns Katherine knew and she didn't

Avery and Michael try to get Lauren out of jail but she will have to spend the night in jail because of a backlog. Michael worries about her sanity

Next - Nikki tells Victor that Victoria is adopting John today ; Chelsea tells Adam maybe it was a sign she saw her son the day of the hearing

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #2853
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

Lauren is mean to Avery, blames her for Daisy. Avery handles the custody case for Michael. Chelsea gives up custody to Victoria and Billy, gets support from Adam.
Michael makes arrangements to stay at the Athletic Club with Lauren but Jill doesn't want them staying at a hotel, she wants both to stay with her. Lauren accepts
Jack, Genevieve questioned by the SEC. Jack is happy that there is a possibility that Beauty of Nature could still be his and if not, he's happy Victor is in hot water
Victor pissed that Michael didn't do as asked. Michael won't tell him about Lauren's arrest. Victor tells Michael he could lose millions because of him - you're fired!!

Next - Chelsea confronts her father ; Kyle returns ; Chloe and Kevin asked to be godparents to Johnny

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 04-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #2854
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
VICTOR!!!!!!!!
This is sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting!
I hope this is a terrible rumor.
EWWWWW NOT AGAIN!!!! do the writers not get we hated that!!!!

Daisy needs to be shot....she is just as scary as her mom...poor lauren having to live through this all over again.....and again and again

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 04-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #2855
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Phyllis and Nick SPOILER!!!

She's pregnant.
Phick gets engaged.

Next week Nick and Phyllis find out she is pregnant. Nick is shocked at first but then he is very happy. Phyllis is more nervous about the pregnancy. They have an "adult" discussion about their relationship and decide to marry. They decide to get married right away. Nick tells Phyllis he feels he should be the one to let Sharon know they are engaged. Phyllis agrees. When Nick gives Sharon the news she is not "overly pleased" though she tries to pretend she is okay with it. When Nick returns home he and Phyllis opt to keep their engagement private for now and only plan to tell their children.

According to Joshua Morrow Nick really loves Phyllis. But this time around he needs to be more "mature" and "stop sleeping around." You think?

Honestly, I see history repeating itself here. Danny & Cricket will come back this summer. Phyllis' dirty secrets will be exposed. I can easily see Nick doing exactly what Danny did. He will fight for his baby and most likely win.

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 04-26-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #2856
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 5/7

Victor and Sharon become romantic

Jack refuses to give up Nikki

Victor interferes in Nikki and Jack's relationship

Ashley discovers something about Tucker that puts their marriage at risk

Daniel makes a shocking decision about his relationship with Daisy

Paul searches for information about Ricky's past

Nick and Phyllis face a medical crisis

Old 04-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #2857
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Casting spoiler! Guess who's back!

Remember this guy?

Phyllis, watch your booty TV Guide Magazine has learned that popular character actor Aaron Lustig is headed back to CBS' The Young and the Restless where he stirred up quite a fuss — and won a Daytime Emmy nomination — back in the '90s as nebbishy psychiatrist Dr. Tim Reid.

Lustig starts shooting Y&R Wednesday and hits the air May 30. So far, the run is six episodes. More to come? Let's hope! Lustig became quite a fan fave when Dr. Tim served as a court-appointed marriage counselor to nut job Phyllis Summers (Michelle Stafford) and ended up in the sack with her. Phyllis made a secret videotape of their sex session, natch, and blackmailed the doc into testifying on her behalf in court. He did, but then later 'fessed up to what he'd done and lost his career.

Why's he back? Y&R will reopen that cold-case plot where Phyllis tried to kill Cricket (Lauralee Bell) in a hit-and-run and Ricky (Peter Porte) will seek out Dr. Reid during his investigation of Phyllis' sordid past. Lustig, who appears in the new Jason Segel-Emily Blunt rom com The Five Year Engagement, was last seen on Y&R in 1997. He also played the same character on The Bold and the Beautiful in 2002.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #2858
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Remember this guy?

Oh I sure remember him! This role is all I know him from and when I see him in other shows, I think there's Dr. Reid!!
Old 04-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #2859
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Daniel & Daisy SPOILER!!!

get married!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #2860
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

Victoria and Billy decide to have a christening for John - Abby, Jill, Nikki, Kevin, Chloe, Ashley, Katherine, Kyle, Reed, Delia are all there. Nick gives it a pass because Phyllis needs him

Chelsea has a tough day, first seeing John after the christening and then Jeffrey continuing to act like he is not her father. Chelsea and Adam get closer, kiss

Phyllis feels sick, takes a pregnancy test. Nick proposes, he loves her and it doesn't matter what the outcome is. Phyllis is pregnant and will marry Nick

Kyle is outraged that Jack is involved with Nikki, his mother's killer. Kyle makes a scene, then leaves. Kyle goes to see Victor, wants to live with him

Next - Avery confronts Ricky ; Nick tells Sharon about his engagement ; Jack and Victor face off over Kyle

Old 04-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #2861
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Victor and Sharon become romantic
I almost threw up in my mouth on this, gag, dry heaves happening hear,lol.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #2862
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Wow, what a screwed up mess! Daniel and Daisy??? Nick and Phyllis-again??? Both of those are awful!! I'm ok with Sharon and Victor--they certainly beat both of these other couples!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #2863
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post
Wow, what a screwed up mess! Daniel and Daisy??? Nick and Phyllis-again??? Both of those are awful!! I'm ok with Sharon and Victor--they certainly beat both of these other couples!
I am the opposite of you....I have no problem with Phyllis and Nick...always liked the spark they have.....but Daniel and Daisy and Victor and Sharon...me don't think so

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 04-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #2864
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

I guess its a good thing Jacks said "Kyle" at the church or no one would have known who the crasher was. The soras is really getting tiresome.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #2865
Cinderumbrella
Wench

I don't remember Dr Reid I hope they give us some flashbacks to help us out (or did that storyline happen when the other actress was playing Phylis?)

Daniel & Daisy??????????????? What on earth is going on?!

And how old is Kyle supposed to be now, in his early 20s?
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: