Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #2791
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Since we are pretty sure the name "GloWorm " came from here, we ought to come up with some suggested story lines with at least a bit of originality to pitch to the writers. They seem really stuck on reusing the same disaster over and over. Let's write a new, fresh story line for the team.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #2792
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

I am so tired of this Merry Go Round with babies.....UGH! just let them have this baby and be done with it...

I don't see Daniel getting his hands on the baby...I think the baby will stay with her nut job mother,Daisy will disappear like all the other mothers with Daddy's in JC and one day come back and be a nut job herself and do havoc on the town.....after all they can't let the spawn of Sheila end can they.....

So why is Gen and Jack still planning the wedding after she heard and confronts him about his hate for her? [quote4/13 Jack and Genevieve get ready for their wedding;[/quote]

So what do you think; is Jeffrey or his brother the Bio daddy of Chelsea? I say his brother.

If they take this baby away from Victoria I hope that they make her pregnant and soon....miracles do happen....Billie will always be the dad so the baby will still be in their lives....

who will end up with BON????? round and round we go...

Who shoots Victor Newman????? aren't we about due for that story line again?...lol

just relax Mun :wooho
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #2793
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post

So what do you think; is Jeffrey or his brother the Bio daddy of Chelsea? I say his brother.

Interesting! Wasn't Jeffrey the identical twin of the upstanding man? If so maybe the good twin did something bad, told the pregnant girl his name was Jeffrey, and all the mess disappears until now.

I agree, Daisy and Lucy will disappear until about September, then Lucy will come back as a vengeful 20 something year old hell bent on killing Lauren but magically ends up sleeping with Fen who returns mid 20's from Scottie's care in September as well.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #2794
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Didn't Jeffery admit, not only is he Chelsea father, but he's also STILL married to her mother?

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy.
I'll think about that tomorrow.....After all, tomorrow is another day"
Scarlett O'Hara
Old 04-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #2795
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSnell1981 View Post
Didn't Jeffery admit, not only is he Chelsea father, but he's also STILL married to her mother?
yes she said they were still married.....but Im still wondering if it is jeffery's good dead brother......the type of woman she is she would have slept with anyone to get money.....and he had money at the time......

I like Chelsea.....its a shame she will have to go......cant see her sticking around with this baby stuff going on....unless she really does decide that it is all well and good to give the baby up......any news on the future with her?????

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #2796
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Billy Miller leaving?

He's leaving the show to do another tv project. He will be gone for a month. No word on how he will be written off.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 04-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #2797
Tinker Bell Fan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
He's leaving the show to do another tv project. He will be gone for a month. No word on how he will be written off.
Oh no ! I love Billy Miller - he's my favorite on Y&R. Funny though I crazy about him when he was on AMC but I love him on Y&R.
Me (Michelle) Hubby (Steve) dog (Muffy) cat (RIP - Kaht - 1990-2011) DVC members since 2006 (SSR) Trips: 1976 (off-sight); 1994 (Coronado); 1990 (off-site); 2006 (FW cabin; SSR); 2007 (SSR); 2008 (SSR); 2009 (SSR); 2011 (BWV; SSR); 2012 (BWV)
Old 04-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #2798
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Loose Lips SPOILERS

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: If you haven't heard by now Jess Walton will be taking about 6 months off from Y&R. It is being said it is for personal reasons regarding her family and the upcoming birth of her new grandchild. Now where did we hear this before? Oh yea, Melody Thomas said the same thing but then we heard she was let go. I can understand wanting to take time off to be there but six months seems like an awful long time. I don't even think any actress who has been pregnant has taken that much time off. Did Walton see the writing on the wall in regards to Jill and decided to bow out or was she encouraged to do so. It has been rumored that "out with the old and in with the new is a new phrase being used behind the scenes......For many wondering what is up with Adam, Michael recently tweeted "There will be a couple of weeks we see "Adam" a lot (over the next few months) but things won't get "heavy" until mid- summer. Does MM know Adam's story line for the summer? Actors often say they only know what they see in the script and the scripts they get are five weeks ahead at most, but remember when Sharon Case tweeted a couple of weeks ago that she has not been working very much and Sharon won't be appearing very often. This is what I hate about MAB 's writing, the lack of balance, we see the same people for months and months and then poof we see some entirely different characters......You would have thought when it comes to Victor, Nikki would have learned by now. Nikki gets a shock by a secret Victor has been keeping. .....Meanwhile Jack and Genevieve are playing the game of business and pleasure in a way they never intended. Could one of them lose it all? .... Victoria must come to terms with the truth about Adam.....Ricky turns the tables on Phyllis......A tragic event could cause Daniel to lose the custody battle for Lucy......Neil and Harmony fight their attraction for one another

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #2799
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Chelsea and her son rushed to the hospital, both are fine but Chelsea doesn't remember anything. It is only later when Adam comes for a visit that Chelsea remembers but Adam asks that she not tell anyone
Sharon is with Faith, they spend time with Ashley. Sharon defends Adam saying that while he's done bad things she believes he is sincere in wanting to turn over ea new leaf. Ashley gets pissed off with Sharon
Jack attempts damage control with Genevieve, claims he does care for her and wants to give their relationship a chance. He says the only reason he lied to Nikki was because of his family
Chelsea gives Billy and Victoria her son. Meanwhile, Nikki faces off with Victor disgusted with the way he speaks of the baby. Victor claims he doesn't want Nikki attached fearing for her sobriety

Next - Devon learns if he can hear again ; Harmony is a mess with Neil ; Kevin learns Chloe's big mouth is why Carmine is still around

Old 04-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #2800
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Why in the world is everyone so unnecessarily upset that Chelsea went out Certainly not a reason to so overreact and call out the National Guard

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/6/14 Old Key West
Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #2801
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Seriously what kind of prenatals do those women take???? Have you. Ogives that not only does no one give birth in the hospital but no I e seems to have any la iur until they are pushing the kid out.

From now on I think whoever gets knocked up should be forced to spend the last month in a hospital bed lol
Old 04-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #2802
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

What is up with Neil? Does he have to get with every woman??
Old 04-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #2803
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post
What is up with Neil? Does he have to get with every woman??
the only time Kneel wants a woman is when he's already committed to another. He has NEVER been able to remain faithful. He was married to a lovely woman named Karen, and he was having an affair with YoHarmony's sister Tyra.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #2804
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER

Will keep this short as I only saw the second half of the episode

--- Delia, Kevin, Jill, Katherine, Chloe all come to see Baby Abbott

--- Something happened with Harmony, she and Neil bond which Sophia gets pissed about

--- Devon learns the results of his surgery, its*a success. Devon can hear again

--- Abby has a run in with Carmine, she falls for him but quickly sees him as a jerk. They exchange insults

--- Billy says a prayer, grateful that Delia is alive and well, for his son, and for Victoria giving him another chance

--- Kevin tries to talk Chloe into moving into the house he got from Angelo, Delia and Jill help convince Chloe

--- Victoria decides on a name for Baby Abbott --- John. Billy seems touched and happy with her choice

Next -- Chelsea wants everyone to know Adam helped her ; Cane warns Genevieve getting involved with Jack again means the risk of getting hurt ; Nikki tries to talk Jack out of marrying Genevieve just for Beauty of Nature

Old 04-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #2805
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

Adam comes to see Chelsea. Chelsea wants Adam to speak the truth about what he did but Adam is against that. Adam would rather no one knows about this
Victor comes to see the baby. Victoria tells him how Chelesa and Adam became friends and that is what they were fighting about when Chelsea stormed off
Nikki tries to convince Jack that it is not worth the risk to trick Genevieve into marriage so he can have Beauty of Nature. Nikki thinks Jack is playing with fire
On Lily's advice, Cane reaches out to his mother who confides in him about Jack. Cane warns her that getting back together with Jack means the risk of being hurt
Sharon finds out about Victoria and Chelsea's fight about Adam. Sharon asks Adam why he would associate with Chelsea when he knows how people would react?
Victor seeing how Victoria bonded with John decides to use money to convince Chelsea to leave. Nikki was going to see Chelsea and overheard what Victor was doing
Jack has arranged everything for him and Genevieve to leave for their wedding but gets suspicious when Genevieve asks that he leave before her and she'll join later

Next - Avery and Phyllis talk about their father's estate, an envelope left for Phyllis ; Victoria gets pissed seeing Adam at the nursery ; Lauren is against Fen coming home

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: