Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #211
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Ronan questions Jack and Victor, why were they in Adam and Skye's suite? Jack says Victor made the hedge fund collapse, was concerned for Skye
* Nick spends thanksgiving w/ Faith, Summer and Noah. Summer wants Phyllis to come w/ them, Phyllis and Daniel join the Newmans at Gloworm
* Chloe, Delia and Kevin spend Thanksgiving with Gloria and Jeffrey. Gloria is shocked to learn Kevin wants to be legal guardian of Daisy's baby
* Billy surprises Victoria by arranging a video chat between her and Reed, Victoria sees how sad Billy is and finally convinces Chloe to bring Delia over
* Phyllis and Nick go to the station after hearing about Adam and Skye. Phyllis and Jack both tell Ronan they heard Adam threaten Skye's life
* Sharon is in New Orleans, she checks into a hotel but asks to pay cash. The lady tells Sharon about the place rumoured to be haunted
* Nick gets a call from someone who found Sharon's phone, she dropped it on the train to New Orleans. Nick thinks Adam followed Sharon
* Victor tells Nick his plans to leave Genoa City for a while, Victor returns home and sees Nikki who is back from rehab. Victor walks out on her
* Jack tells Phyllis his regret over not spending Thanksgiving with Kyle, his concern for Skye. Phyllis wants the story on Adam and Skye, she's going to New Orleans
* Lauren tells Nick about telling Sharon about New Orleans and the possibility she is stealing again, Nick and Michael make plans to go to New Orleans
* Sharon is in her room reading, she hears a sound but thinks it is just ghosts. She closes the curtains and goes back to bed, we see Adam outside the hotel

Next- Sharon is with a psychic, the psychic has a vision; Victor tells Nikki they have nothing to talk about; Diane asks Jack when he is going to start acting like he is committed to Kyle?

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #212
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

So…I cant remember...what do Heather and Chloe know? As far as I can remember, only Chloe knows that Chance is Nina’s son. Does Heather know that he’s alive? What was that ridiculous exchange they had yesterday?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2010, 09:40 AM   #213
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapnut View Post

So…I cant remember...what do Heather and Chloe know? As far as I can remember, only Chloe knows that Chance is Nina’s son. Does Heather know that he’s alive? What was that ridiculous exchange they had yesterday?
Only Nina, Phillip, and Kay know that Chance is alive. Everyone knows that Ronan is Nina's son. As far as the others know, Ronan killed Chance, so I can see that it would be hard to share a meal with him! Chloe is still mad at Heather for sleeping with Chance.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #214
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SOW SPOILERS for next week!

I will post the articles when I get a chance!

Story features are Sharon/Adam in New Orleans, and Nikki/Deacon

Sharon sees a fortune teller in NOLA, and she basically tells her to accept her path, and enjoy the journey.
Adam gets to his ex before Nick arrives. She follows a funeral procession, and at the end there is Adam in the cemetery. She rails at him verbally - and he lets her, and then kisses her to which she responds. What follows is the two of them enjoying the sights of the city unseen from GC eyes, and enjoying each other.
They wind up in bed! The article questions whether Nick's arrival will spoil the fun?

Nikki/Deacon - Deacon shows and wants to keep their thing going. Nikki is unsure, she still wants Victor, but kisses him which Kay sees and is unhappy about.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #215
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by december
I never dreamed when Shemar played Malcom that I would cringe when I saw his name in the spoilers. I still wish they would replace him with Dr. Ben from ATWT.

I know just how you feel!! but I don’t know about Dr Ben. He was a cutie pie, but he was boring! I cant think of anyone who could replace Shemar! ..or VRowell/Drucilla for that matter! She’s definitely a little nutty, and I’m sure she’s quite the diva, but who else could be Dru? I thought about maybe Thandie Newton but I don’t know if she would ever do a soap. For either character, though, the actor would have to bring the heat!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #216
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS For the week of 12/6

Daisy has a new living arrangement much to the dismay of many GC residents

Sharon vows to stand by Adam as he tries to prove his innocence

Phyllis tries to find out the truth

Ronan has a medical crisis that could prove fatal

Old 11-25-2010, 08:52 AM   #217
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New promo: How to catch a killer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwVj8...layer_embedded

Old 11-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #218
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sharon & Adam SPOILER!!!

SOW & SOD SPOILERS!

Sharon goes to a fortune teller who tells her she is at a crossroads and should accept what was coming her way. When Sharon first runs into Adam at a funeral procession she rails at him. Michael Muhney said Adam does not say a word. He just lets her scream then he takes her into his arms and kisses her. Sharon responds. They then decide to go sight seeing. Afterwards they have a very romantic dinner which leads to a night of lovemaking. The article in SOW refers to a "sensual" night while in SOD it is reported they have sex. It is not clear when Nick sees them together. But he does find Sharon with Adam.

MM said if this was real life he would definitely tell Sharon to stay away from Adam because it is "just not right." But it is a soap and in that context it is "television magic." MM also said that Adam would not be pursuing Sharon if he did not think she returned his feelings. He said that the Sharon/Adam scenes in New Orleans is like the romantic stuff in classic 1940's movies.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #219
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Nikki & Deacon SPOILERS!!!

From SOW Articles:

Sean Kanan was interviewed in SOW. He said that Deacon is very attracted to Nikki and feels a strong connection to her. SK said that being in rehab people tend to form relationships at an accelerated pace and that was one of the things that happened to Deacon and Nikki. He also said he was sure that the sex between them was terrific. LOL!

When Deacon first runs into Nikki at the coffee shop after she is released from rehab he tells her he wants to continue their relationshp but Nikki insists it was just a one night stand. Deacon later shows up at the ranch and again tells Nikki how much she means to him and he wants to build a relationship with her. They end up kissing. SK says that Nikki was probably moved by Deacon showing up at the ranch "defenses down" and "honest" about his feelings for her. (Parenthetically I think Nikki was also "moved" by Deacon being a hunk. LOL!)

SK says that Katherine's negative reaction to finding Nikki with Deacon was understandable. According to SK any good friend of Nikki's wouldn't want her to be with Deacon because he is so "inappropriate" for her. Nikki tells Katherine that she was not sure what course things would take with Deacon. When asked if he thinks Nikki and Deacon have a chance SK responded that Deacon would have to be realistic about his chances with Nikki given his situation - he said it is a long shot that Nikki would commit to a bartender living in a flea bag motel who is on patrol. He laughingly said that Deacon is "not the package."

SK said that when he first joined Y&R he wanted very much to work with Melody Thomas Scott and Eric Braeden because they are "the two pillars of the show." And he said he was loving working with MTS because she was not only a "terrific" actress but also "terrific" co-worker who made him feel very comfortable.

Old 11-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #220
december
DIS Veteran

hmmmmm....Kay had her boytoy (Cash), now let Nikki have hers!

Last edited by december; 11-25-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #221
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Phyllis leaves Faith and Summer w/ Jack, Diane is there, she makes her move once Phyllis leaves.
* Sharon visits a psychic, who knows Sharon's at crossroads, she advises Sharon to embrace change
* Nick and Michael learn Adam did follow Sharon, they finally find out where Sharon has been staying
* Victor tells Nikki they are over because she decided to get into bed with Deacon, he leaves GC
* Phyllis arrives in New Orleans, she is looking for Adam and asks a man to call her if he sees Adam
* Nikki runs into Deacon at Crimson Lights, he tells her that he can't stop thinking about her
* Sharon is walking around, Adam is following her. She finally sees him when she goes to the cemetary
* Victor is on the jet, he tells the pilot about a passenger. We see its Skye, she's alive, not a scratch on her

Next - Victor has a warning for Skye; Nick asks Phyllis what she is doing here; Adam asks Sharon to come with him

Old 11-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #222
december
DIS Veteran

Wow! I figured Skye was faking her death again, but didn't expect Victor to be involved. He isn't even trying to obey the law anymore!

So Jack is now in charge of TWO little girls, who aren't his (as far as we know......)? Wouldn't Victoria be a more logical choice?
Old 11-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #223
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

I always had a love hate relationship for Victor...now it is just a hate one. They started ruining him when he brought Patty back and caused the life of Coleen....his whole character went from ruthless to evil.

Sharon needs to make up her mind....and how she could even look at Adam after all he has done is beyond me....does she have no dignity at all...

I wonder what is wrong with Roanan...is he also leaving the show dieing?

I just love Victoria and Billie...I hope they dont take that away from us also....

I wonder how much victor paid skye...if he did....wonder if she new he was going to have the fund crash and burn and she was a part of it all.....maybe he offered her like 5 times the worth of the fund or something crazy like that to do what was done.....like leaving blood and messing up the room.

Hmmm stay tuned....

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 11-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #224
december
DIS Veteran

Victoria and Billy are awesome! I figure Ronan is going to need some type of transplant, and Chance will be his only match.......
Old 11-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #225
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Victoria and Billy are awesome! I figure Ronan is going to need some type of transplant, and Chance will be his only match.......
That would make sense....and Nina will insist to find out where he is so he can be a silent donor and Ronan will refuse to tell her so she will go to Paul who will find him....what happens from there ur guess is as good as mine

just relax Mun :wooho
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: