Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #2221
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

Sharon celebrates her homecoming with her children. Nick puts a dent in Sharon's happiness by bringing up the choices she made, how it affected their children
Victor warns Adam to stay away from Sharon, Adam says that Victor can't stop him from being with Sharon. Victor believes Sharon won't ever forgive Adam
Avery and Ricky confront Phyllis who shows no remorse, so they take action. Ricky and Avery are launching a lawsuit against Restless Style and Phyllis!!
Victor joins Sharon and Noah for dinner, he tells Sharon to stay away from Adam and hides the fact Adam called Sharon instead he said it was a reporter
Heather faces heat over the pictures, despite pleas from her and Paul Spencer fires her. Heather confronts Phyllis who turns the heat off on her and onto Ricky

Next -- Avery warns Nick and Phyllis that by the time she's done with them they will be broke and in jail, but it won't be the first time ; Adam tries to win Sharon back

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #2222
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Why does Avery go after Nick Because it is his magazine

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Old Key West
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #2223
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Any one else wonder about the hair dressing services they offer at Sharon's prison I wish my hair would look that fabulous all the time

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Old Key West
Old 11-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #2224
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Phyllis/Nick/Avery SPOILER!!!

Nick and Avery have SEX in her hotel room! Phyllis calls Nick's cell phone and wants to tell him that someone sent a tape to Ronan! The tape has him threatening Diane! Phyllis is not pleased when Avery picks up the phone! Avery invites Phyllis to her room, Phyllis arrives, and see's Nick half naked! Phyllis goes off!

We the viewers will find out, via a Phyllis /Avery confrontation, the reason for much of the tension between the sisters! Their father allegedly stole money from a "medical equipment company!" Phyllis believed her daddy was GUILTY, where as Mrs Avery took her father's side!

Ronan questions Nick about the tape! Nick won't talk to him...he wants an attorney present! Ronan throws some hints in Nick's face RE: He and Phyllis getting it on at RS!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #2225
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SID Article: Adam vs. Victor

Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #2226
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 11/14

Searching for Billy. Jill and Victoria travel to Mynmar and find themselves in a precarious situation.

As the Winters family gather for Moses' christening, Neil proposes to Sofia!

Old 11-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #2227
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Marcy (Abby) is about to have her baby!

She just tweeted that she's on her way to the hospital!

Old 11-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #2228
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!!

Sharon seeks Nick's permission to take Faith on a trip, spend time rebuiling her relationship with Faith. Nick gives her permission
Avery tells Nick and Phyllis that she has added a criminal charge since Phyllis stole the evidence from an ongoing murder trial
Heather lashes out at both Ricky and Adam for ruining her life. Heather tells Paul about Ricky, she is leaving Genoa City for good
Adam accuses Avery of breaking confidentiality but she denies it. Avery is happy Adam wasn't Sharon's hero, doesn't deserve it
Nick is pissed at Phyllis for what she's done, she throws a fit because she thinks he's taking Avery's side. Phyllis storms out pissed
Sharon tells Adam she knows what he did, lashes out about the memory card, tells him she's leaving and doesn't want to see him
Ricky tells Avery he is going ahead with the lawsuit, Avery decides to add emotional distress to the lawsuit. Ricky loves the idea
Victor offers Adam a job at Newman, he makes it known that its to keep an eye on Adam. Keep your friends close, enemies closer
Sharon and Faith head to New Mexico, visit Sam and Piper who are happy to see them. Sharon looks at peace in New Mexico
Heather tells Paul that she is leaving Genoa City, Chance helps her pack. Paul confronts Ricky devastated at what he's done
Nick is still trying to do damage control, pays Avery a visit. Nick's amazed at how opposite Avery is from Phyllis, the two have sex
Ronan and Phyllis have sex in his office, suddenly he gets a call someone has sent him the threats Nick made to Diane before her murder

Next - Phyllis visits Avery, she sees Nick getting dressed

Old 11-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #2229
diamondpixienc
DIS Veteran

I am loving the Avery/Phyllis drama. You go Avery, get your Nick on. Maybe Phyllis will finally get some pay back for allof the scheming and always in everybody's i.e. Adam or Sharon's business. I mean get a life lady.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:13 AM   #2230
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Marcy (Abby) had her BABY!!

They are still working on names. Names on the table are Levi, Ronan, Sawyer, Declan, Sam & Ryder. He was born last night 8 pounds 13 oz & 20.5 inches. So cute!

Old 11-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #2231
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

What a pretty baby! I think he looks like her.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #2232
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

awwwww he is beautiful....look forward to seeing him grow!

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 11-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #2233
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Cute baby pic.

Hard to believe she could carry an 8 lb 13 oz baby and they could still hide it on the show. I'll be she will be happy not to lug that big purse with her everywhere she goes.

Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012
Old 11-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #2234
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Adam agrees to come back to Newman but on his terms and conditions, that includes a board seat. Victoria's shocked her father would hire Adam, but it seems Victor told her what to do she and Adam face off and she returns to her father saying he fell for it
Phyllis tries to warn Nick about what Ronan heard but instead gets into a fight after finding him with Avery. Phyllis says Nick is always hooking up with people she hates and how he never protects her, that he should have had her back with Restless Style
Genevieve brings "Myrna" home from the hospital, her face is covered with a veil as she claims she doesn't want Jack to see her like this. After Jack leaves we see Myrna remove her veil and yup sure enough its Patty
Avery and Phyllis face off as Avery says she has no plans to leave Genoa City, she has a new case. They fight about their past, their father being accused of theft. Avery thinks of the irony considering Phyllis is a thief! Phyllis doesn't know that Avery took Daisy's case, plans to get her free back with Lucy!
Ronan confronts Nick about who becomes suspicious about how Phyllis would know so much considering she was a suspect not too long ago. Ronan hints that there is more to him and Phyllis, then tells Nick he'll be keeping an eye on him and Phyllis

Next - Angelo's daughter wants Kevin ; Michael tells Phyllis about the lawsuit Avery has against her

Old 11-05-2011, 05:40 AM   #2235
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

OMG! Can we review Friday’s episode, please? First of all…let’s rewind to the scene where Paul finds out that Ricky took the pictures. How tight does Paul’s pants have to be? His (ahem) “package” was way too prominent for me! …prominent enuf for me to think it was odd-looking! … ….Seriously…it was disturbing!!

Secondly, is it me or is the cussing on this show just too unnatural? Ricky called Phyllis a B**ch, and all I could think was “first day with your new word?” I’m sure these actors can do better than that! So what is it? Is it the director? Editor?...whaaaat…? UGH!

BTW, I can only hope that the Newman jet does the usual crash and disappear while Sharon is on it…I swear, she just wears on my nerves!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: