Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #2206
shortbun
Peacenik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea View Post
And what in heaven's name could Billy have possible done that he is afraid to share with Victoria?
I'm thinking multiple prostitute partners with drug induced partying or perhaps unprotected espcapades with who knows what...I feel we might never know but the possiblities are humorous.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #2207
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER

Ricky shows the pictures to Phyllis, he wants a job, the credit for the story and the bonus. Phyllis agrees to his terms but after Ricky sees Heather, he has second thoughts about the pictures
Adam comes to see Sharon, tells her that he doesn't hate her and that he*helped her. Sharon asks if this is about the memory card, Adam says no. Sharon thinks that Adam can't help without it
Kevin is shocked to see Billy dressed as Santa, Billy wants to see Delia. Kevin takes Chloe to the Halloween party while Billy sneaks in to see Delia. Billy becomes emotional seeing his daughter
Ricky tells Avery about Heather and Adam's alleged involvement but won't say he has the pictures. Later, Avery visits Sharon in jail and Sharon tells her about Adam. Avery realizes what Adam did
Victoria gets really drunk at the Halloween party, Nick has to take her home. Billy follows Victoria home and has to open the door for her, the two kiss and Victoria suspects its Billy. He sees the divorce papers

Next - Looks like Ricky shows Avery the pictures ; Heather asks Adam what he did ; Nick wants to know why Victor cares all of a sudden for Sharon

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #2208
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 10/31-11/4

Monday
Adam seeks Sharon's approval
Billy disguises himself to visit Victoria and Delia

Tuesday
Adam's scheme to help Sharon pays off
Ricky makes a decision that could be devastating to Heather
Victor's feelings for Sharon are challenged

Wednesday
Shocking new evidence appears in Sharon's trial
Billy turns to Cane for help
Kevin thinks Chloe is rushing their wedding plans

Thursday
Phyllis' article has devastating results
Adam is accused of lying
Nick has a heartbreaking question for Sharon

Friday
Avery accuses Phyllis of theft
Sharon makes a surprising request
Heather discovers the truth about Ricky

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #2209
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Spoilers!!!

Ricky makes a move that could ruin Heather

Heather is deceived and betrayed

Adam tells Heather that Avery has pictures of the two of them kissing

Heather is horror stricken by her impending disgrace

Sharon’s hopes rise when Avery informs her that Adam got results

Sharon’s opinion of Adam softens

Victor’s love for Sharon is challenged

At the trial, Adam observes Heather’s distress when Avery moves to introduce new evidence

Heather quietly suffers as she waits for her career to end

Suddenly Ronan and Phyllis arrive with the restored audio recording from the memory card

Heather is profoundly relieved

The judge calls a recess

Phyllis takes advantage of the chaos in the courtroom and steals the photos of Heather and Adam

Sharon is proved to have tried to save Skye

The judge drops the murder charge against Sharon, but not the escape charge

Nick asks Sharon a heartbreaking question

Phyllis runs the photos in Restless Style

Paul’s family is torn apart

Adam’s truthfulness is harshly questioned

Billy uses his costume to visit Delia in the hospital

Kevin realizes that Billy is the guy in the Santa suit

The partners in deception have an angry confrontation

Billy is hurt when he overhears Delia asking if Kevin is her new daddy

Father and daughter enjoy a brief reunion

Victoria hosts the annual costume party at Jimmy’s bar

A heartsick Victoria drowns her sorrows

Nick drops his Drunken sister home

Still disguised as Santa, Billy helps her safely inside when Nick pulls off

Victoria believes she’s hallucinating when Santa gives her a passionate kiss

Billy finds himself asking Cane for help in clearing his name

Cane asks Billy what he needs him to do

Kevin gets nervous when Chloe presses for a quickie wedding

Billy’s Burmese secret rears its ugly head when con artist Chelsea re-enters the picture

With Jeff out of the picture, Angelo pursues his crush on Gloria

Angelo’s daughter Angelina develops a crush of her own – on Kevin!

Angelina’s foray into Karaoke singing ends dubiously

Kevin grows increasingly squirmy as Angelina’s passions grow

Avery confronts Phyllis about stealing

Phyllis is shaken by Avery’s threat to send her to prison

Back home in the Foreman’s Cottage, Sharon furiously tells Adam she never wants to see him again

Heather learns the facts about Ricky

Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #2210
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Here's patty!

Just in case you need proof that Genevieve's maid is in fact Patty Williams. Here ya go!

Old 10-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #2211
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Just in case you need proof that Genevieve's maid is in fact Patty Williams. Here ya go!

Oooooh....this'll be interesting!! ....and how will she explain the new name or her NOT having notified Paul or Jack that she's in town?? Clearly she's still crazy but will they know? Will this be an instant "aha" regarding Diane's murder? Will everyone now question themselves regarding everything that has happened for the last few months in this town?

Oh the Pandora's box that has opened now that the bandages are off!!
Old 10-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #2212
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post

Why is her hair still brown? Patty is a blonde! They would I'm sure not let her keep dying her hair brown in the hospital....and i still don't get the how,why,who and when let her out...and that no one has been notified of this....and that of all people Paul does not know...

Wonder if it is not patty and that the Doc who she was portraying went nuts and it's her....would make more sence on why no one was notified that patty is out or escaped....

Or her hair is brown because AGAIN she switched places with her Doctor who said was going to continue treating her.....

Or they are making us think patty is the murderer when she was not.

I hope they don't go by the way of the switch story again...

I also think what Heathers brother is doing to her is wrong...but what do you do you have evidence that could help an innocent person stay out of prison or you protect your sisters bad judgement and possibly have your client convicted.....

And Phyllis....UGH....the writers are destroying her with bad writing ....oh wait....they are ruining all the characters with bad writing.....never mind

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 10-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #2213
december
DIS Veteran

Patty escaped months ago:

When Adam found out that Patty was telling everyone she was sure that she did not murder Hightower, he helped her escape through the air ducts, and sent her in a nun’s habit to Canada. Paul was sure that Adam helped her escape, but Skye had arranged an air-tight alibi. Adam discovered that Sharon took Faith to get away to the Abbott cabin. He attempted to get in, scared her, and she shot him in the arm with a gun that Nick had left for her protection. Nick arrived, called an ambulance, and Adam was taken to the hospital where he recovered and exonerated Sharon as having been understandably scared, not knowing it was him. Paul later received a call from a red-headed, black cat-tattooed Patty in a bar in South America. She told him that she was fine but would never return, as she twisted the rosary beads in her hand and necked with a guy and asked him if she could call him Jack.

In October 2011, Patty turned up in Genoa City again as Myrna Murdock, working as housekeeper to Genevieve Atkinson, and was severely burned in an explosion at the mansion. She had apparently been in town at least since the murder of Diane Jenkins, and had since been tormenting the suspects with information she gleaned from the stolen park surveillance tapes. She had gathered the suspects at a warehouse to view the tape on the night of the explosion which had kept her from joining them.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #2214
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Patty escaped months ago:

When Adam found out that Patty was telling everyone she was sure that she did not murder Hightower, he helped her escape through the air ducts, and sent her in a nun’s habit to Canada. Paul was sure that Adam helped her escape, but Skye had arranged an air-tight alibi. Adam discovered that Sharon took Faith to get away to the Abbott cabin. He attempted to get in, scared her, and she shot him in the arm with a gun that Nick had left for her protection. Nick arrived, called an ambulance, and Adam was taken to the hospital where he recovered and exonerated Sharon as having been understandably scared, not knowing it was him. Paul later received a call from a red-headed, black cat-tattooed Patty in a bar in South America. She told him that she was fine but would never return, as she twisted the rosary beads in her hand and necked with a guy and asked him if she could call him Jack

In October 2011, Patty turned up in Genoa City again as Myrna Murdock, working as housekeeper to Genevieve Atkinson, and was severely burned in an explosion at the mansion. She had apparently been in town at least since the murder of Diane Jenkins, and had since been tormenting the suspects with information she gleaned from the stolen park surveillance tapes. She had gathered the suspects at a warehouse to view the tape on the night of the explosion which had kept her from joining them.

I thought that she was recaptured again after that UGH....I will have to go back and watch....I do remember that....

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 10-31-2011, 04:53 PM   #2215
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Heather talks to Adam about what almost happened between them, Adam says that no one will hear it from him. Heather realizes Adam did something to help Sharon's case, she gets really pissed at Adam
Ricky gives Avery the photos, he's under the impression that Heather was raised by Paul but later learns that wasn't the case at all. After hearing about Heather's childhood, he wants the photos back but its too late
Sharon learns of the photos but her reaction isn't of happiness, she worries for what Adam has done to Heather's career, her reputation. Plus there's no guarantee that Spencer won't fight for another trial
Victor confronts Nick for his treatment of Sharon, Victor says he is helping Sharon because she's the mother of his grandchildren, he feels guilty for what he did. Sharon went through hell, points out Nick holding Phyllis to different standards than Sharon
Phyllis finds out that Ronan read her e-mail about the tip. Ronan is going through evidence when Phyllis comes in to confront him, she sees the memory card and tells him that its Sharon. Ronan plays it to be sure

Next - Avery is about to give the photos to the judge ; Billy seeks Cane's help ; Paul wants to know why Ricky and Adam are arguing

Old 10-31-2011, 08:54 PM   #2216
sms
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say how good Nick looked in his "baseball costume" today.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:58 PM   #2217
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms View Post
Just wanted to say how good Nick looked in his "baseball costume" today.
Watching now, and he looks wonderful! Daniel on the other hand...... I think he topped his pony tail look from a few months ago.....
Old 11-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #2218
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Watching now, and he looks wonderful! Daniel on the other hand...... I think he topped his pony tail look from a few months ago.....
Yeah!.. ...what the....what the heck kinda superhero was Daniel supposed to channeling?? What was that mess?

Dont get me wrong, I think Daniel is a hottie, but ...what...what the...huh...? What was that ridiculousness??
Old 11-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #2219
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Adam gives Heather a heads up about the photos, Heather is not only pissed but worried. Heather tries to convince Avery not to use the pictures but Avery is ready to use them
Billy tells Cane about being set up involving drugs and a girl. Billy asks Cane to help him clear his name so he can be back with his family. Cane is hesitant but agrees to help Billy
Nick vents to a hungover Victoria about his fight with Victor, him wanting to protect his children. Victoria goes to see Delia at the hospital, learns about the Santa Claus visit. Victoria gets suspicious
Ronan and Phyllis bring the memory card to the judge, Phyllis wants all the credit which Sharon gives her expressing her gratitude but Sharon soon picks up on the sibling rivalry
Heather and Ricky both breathe a sigh of relief that the photos were not brought to the judge. Avery looks for the photos and sees they're gone, Phyllis is shown publishing them

Next - Nick tells Sharon her priority is her kids now but how long before she abandons them again! ; Victor warning Adam to stay away from someone ; Paul looks like he's ready to punch Adam out

Old 11-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #2220
diamondpixienc
DIS Veteran

Wow! I just want to send a huge THANK YOU to you ladies for keeping me up to date with my favorite soap. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: