Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #196
NC State
DIS Veteran

I think Drew and Sofia where/are both obnoxious....I'm glad Drew is gone and can't wait for Sofia to fall into the river!

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 11-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #197
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
Originally Posted by Soapnut View Post

…2. Neil and Sofia are gonna have an affair.

Oh who didnt see THAT coming!!!

that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. i can't stand that women. not because she's a big girl but because she's TOTALLY OBNOXIOUS

what on earth would Neil see in her unless it's just to get back at Melcom for sleeping with Drew and being the father of Lily then having the nerve to come back into their lives. if that's the case i say GET OVER IT it was a million years ago

Neil & Sofia---. I gotta look away as it plays out--the reluctant smile, they fight it, yea, yea, yea…. They have the cerebral thing in common (like Malcolm and Dru had the “street” thing...and it drawwwws them together). Phew!! So glad I’m not the only one who sees it (my sister thinks I'm crazy)….but still….I’m thinkin’ this is what takes Malcolm off the show for good!! The ultimate betrayal…he thinks his brother is getting back at him but it’s not what he thinks….yada, yada… We’ve all seen it before!

The blind thing---I knew it was going slowly but I thought they were playing the blind card for Adam so he could have an excuse for his actions!!! What happened to that??!! I thought the audience was the only group that knew he could see!! UGH!.....This is exhausting…I cant keep up….
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #198
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State View Post
I think Drew and Sofia where/are both obnoxious....I'm glad Drew is gone and can't wait for Sofia to fall into the river!
maybe sharron can push her in then fall in herself
Old 11-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #199
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Sharon tells Nick things are moving too fast and reminds Nick of everything they lost, then got back and lost again and her losing herself.
* Adam gives Skye papers, he's signing away his half of the hedge fund to her, divorcing her as well. Skye's pissed screaming she owns him!
* RS is not doing well, they need a good story. Billy wants to write about Daisy, Phyllis refuses. Billy warns get a new story or else its Daisy
* Jack confronts Victor for pulling out of the hedge fund. Victor admits this was payback for Jack using his children. Jack wants payback!
* Nick tells Phyllis about Sharon leaving town, refuses to believe this is about Adam. Phyllis is happy to say that this is not about her either!
* Skye blames Adam for her hedge fund going dead, they fight. Adam tells Skye he warned he would snap if pushed too far, she pushed too far!
* Victoria's crushed when JT refuses to send Reed for Thanksgiving. Billy asks Chloe if Delia could spend sometime w/ them, Chloe refuses!
* Phyllis sees Adam, talks about the hedge fund being over and Sharon leaving GC. Phyllis enquires about Skye, Adam says she's not an issue anymore

Next - Cane is surprised to see Blake at Thanksgiving dinner; Ashley tells Abby don't trust Victor; Jack, Victor and Ronan in what used to be Skye and Adam's suite, speculation that someone was murdered there

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #200
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 11/22-11/24

**Don't forget guys, Y&R will be pre-empted this Thursday & Friday because of the Thanksgiving holiday!

**Friday's Episode will be the re-run of Billy and Victoria's wedding. Arrest and all.

Monday
Sharon makes a decision
Phyllis looks for a new story
Victor's actions ruin both Jack and Adam

Tuesday
Abby learns a harsh truth about Victor
Malcolm thinks Blake is untrustworthy
Chloe is confronted about her feelings for Ronan

Wednesday
Skye is missing
Victoria receives a Thanksgiving surprise
Nick decides to follow Sharon to New Orleans

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-20-2010, 08:11 AM   #201
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Behind the scenes Video from NOLA!

Enjoy guys!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRd91BPh8nk

Old 11-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #202
december
DIS Veteran

I never dreamed when Shemar played Malcom that I would cringe when I saw his name in the spoilers. I still wish they would replace him with Dr. Ben from ATWT.

Enraged by Jack’s taunts and interference regarding the lawsuit, Victor makes a sudden decision

Victor yanks his money from the Newman Fund, catching Jack off guard

Jack is horrified to see the fund collapse ahead of the agreed-upon schedule

Victor congratulates himself on having ruined Jack and Adam in one fell swoop

Jack is outraged on his own behalf, and also on behalf of friends who invested in the fund

Jack vows to make things right

Worried by the bracelet she apparently stole, Sharon wonders about the cause

Sharon grows increasingly concerned by the pull Adam has on her emotions despite his trickery and deceptions

Sharon decides to take Lauren’s advice

Nick is blindsided by Sharon’s decision to leave town for a few days

Nick can’t see that Sharon is fighting feelings for his troubled younger brother – or that she’s worried about his own history of infidelity and betrayal

Sharon assures Nick she just needs a little time to reflect

Sharon tells Nick she doesn’t want to tell anyone where she’s going

Nick decides to let Sharon go

Nick runs into his ex-wife Phyllis

Phyllis asks when Nick is going to tell Summer that he’s engaged

Nick lets it slip that his marriage might be off the table

Phyllis can’t resist letting Adam know that Sharon is on the verge of breaking up with Nick

Phyllis is pleased to be able to cause additional difficulties for Sharon

Adam ponders how he can turn Sharon’s hesitation to his advantage

Adam decides to find a way to manipulate further discord between Sharon and Nick

Sharon makes arrangements for Faith’s care while she’s away

Sharon leaves for New Orleans, unaware that she’s being followed

Ashley warns Abby that Victor is untrustworthy

The Thanksgiving holiday moves Abby to try to mend fences with Victor for the sake of her family

Abby is disappointed… again

Kevin asks Chloe to come clean about her feelings for Ronan

The sadness of unreturned love casts a pall over the holiday

The Winters and Ashby families welcome Cane’s friend Blake to dinner

Malcolm is suspicious of Blake

Billy and Phyllis argue about whether to put Daisy’s story in Restless Style

Billy challenges Phyllis to find something to write about instead of Daisy and Daniel

JT refuses to send Reed to Genoa City for Thanksgiving

Billy tries to get Chloe to agree to let Delia spend the holiday with him and Victoria

Chloe reminds Billy that Delia and Reed are not interchangeable

Victoria gets a Thanksgiving surprise

Skye and Adam have another heated argument

Jack enters Skye’s room and finds evidence of a violent disturbance

Ronan investigates a potential crime

Jack has questions for Ronan

Ronan tells Jack and Victor to leave – Skye’s room has been designated a crime scene

Victor wonders how Skye’s previous “murder” factors in

Skye’s mysterious disappearance focuses Genoa City’s attention on Adam

Nick worries about Sharon’s safety with Adam on the loose

Programming note: The Young and the Restless will not be seen on Thursday due to special Thanksgiving holiday programming. On Friday, Y&R will reprise Billy and Victoria’s wedding episode.

Spoilers for Next Week

Lauren breaks down in front of her sister

Jill’s reaction to Lauren’s distress catches Lauren by surprise

Adam pursues Sharon to New Orleans

Nick searches for Sharon as time runs out

Diane tries to make a family for Kyle

Victor disappears, taking his secrets with him
Old 11-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #203
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Ya know I use to just dislike Victor...know I hate the man...they have made him more ruthless than ever before....he does not care about who he hurts in his family or outside of it. I cant believe this man has any friends left...or does he....maybe just one....Katherine....

That is terrible what he has done to others lively hood who invested in this fund....Victoria has it right...not the rest of the family has to catch on and see the man for whom he really is.

This whole story line with Daisy is stupid also...after all of what she has done they let her stay out and live with Phyllis

And wonder what is wrong with Ronan??? any ideas or hear say?

I think Michael and his new side kick will work out good together...I think she is going to be more on the dark side when it comes to the law.....not so nice and prissy...

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 11-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #204
NC State
DIS Veteran

Sharon the Soap Diva? Check this out and videoes.
http://www.wral.com/entertainment/blogpost/8664495/

Old 11-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #205
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Nina's happy when Ronan shows up for Thanksgiving but Chloe and Jill are not happy. Chloe makes a scene, then gets jealous seeing Ronan and Heather together. Kevin confronts her about her feelings for Ronan, while Katherine confronts Kevin who is falling for Chloe
* Abby reaches out to her father on Thanksgiving, his offer still stands but Abby later rejects it after finding out that Victor betrayed Jack after Jack trusted him. Abby tells her father she will see him in court!
* Neil, Malcolm, Sophia celebrate Thanksgiving with Lily and Cane. Blake shows up and Lily invites him to stay. Malcolm tells Neil that he doesn't get good vibes from Blake, he doesn't trust him. Looks like something is going to happen between Neil and Sophia
* Jack shows up to see Skye, the room is a mess and she and Adam are nowhere to be seen. Jack thinks Adam killed Skye, Victor says Skye may have killed Adam. Either way, Jack blames Victor for what has happened. Ronan takes them down to the station to question both.

Next - Nick finds out Sharon dropped her phone on the train and that Adam is heading in the same direction Sharon went, Sharon and Adam are shown in New Orleans (not together); Victoria is with Billy celebrating Thanksgiving, she is missing Reed

Old 11-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #206
december
DIS Veteran

Sharon may or may not be a diva-I always think those type stories are skewed to stir up trouble. But I have no doubt that Victoria Rowell is a diva! She was in MS this weekend for a women's event, and was on our local news trying to get Y&R fans to petition the show for Drucilla to come back.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #207
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Victoria Rowell is a diva! She was in MS this weekend for a women's event, and was on our local news trying to get Y&R fans to petition the show for Drucilla to come back.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #208
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Sharon may or may not be a diva-I always think those type stories are skewed to stir up trouble. But I have no doubt that Victoria Rowell is a diva! She was in MS this weekend for a women's event, and was on our local news trying to get Y&R fans to petition the show for Drucilla to come back.

SERIOUSLY????

for the love of god chick - MOVE ON. If Y&R is the only thing you've got to hold on to you've got some serious problems.

why don't you put Y&R behind you and try (i say try becasue i have a feeling she can't get work anywhere else becuse of her attitude) to get another gig on another show - or stage.

get over Y&R - only YOUR fans want you back Y&R fans don't - though i would like Lily's mom to come back just not VR
Old 11-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #209
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 11/29-12/3

Monday, 11/29
Nick Is Desperate to Find Sharon Before Adam Does
Victor leaves town;
Phyllis follows her story to New Orleans

Tuesday, 11/30
Sharon Finds Herself at a Crossroads
Deacon offers Nikki support;
Diane plays house.

Wednesday, 12/1
Sharon Is Reminded of Her Past
Jill witnesses Lauren's meltdown;
Nikki asks Kay for support.

Thursday, 12/2
Adam Pleads for Sharon's Trust
Michael helps Phyllis;
Victoria and Billy focus on their growing family.

Friday, 12/3
The Truth Could Mean the End of Nick and Sharon
Daisy's fate is determined;
Kevin receives a troubling offer.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #210
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

I haven't actually watched the show in days. But it sure doesn't seem like I've missed much. Thanks for keeping me in the loop with the spoilers and the updates.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: