Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #2071
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Everyone immediately blames Jack and Tucker for Katherine's condition, a blood vessel ruptured and things don't look good. Murphy is asked if she has a DNR order in case the worst happens. Jill tells Murphy about the will, Devon being added to it
Tucker bails Abby out of trouble, he denies she is the one who hit him and threatens to ruin Spencer's career. The charges are dropped, Ashley tells Abby her resentment towards Tucker needs to end here
Kevin gives Billy a phone where he can contact him in case of emergencies, he tells Billy about Katherine then leaves for the hospital. Chloe notices Kevin gets pissed when Victor talks bad about Billy
Tucker and Jack both feel guilty about what happened to Katherine. Jack advises Tucker to go see Katherine, tell her what is on his mind before the worst happens and he lives to regret it. Tucker arrives just as Mitchell does about Katherine's will

Next - Tucker gets pissed others have more rights to Katherine than her own son

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #2072
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Did anyone checkout the jailhouse phone call from Daisy to Sharon?!
Ring Ring!!
Sharon (sitting in the jailhouse visitor room wondering why the payphn is ringing): Helloooo?!
Daisy: Sharon? Hey it's Daisy. Is Avery there?
Sharon: You just missed her, she went to get coffee, I'll tell her you called!

Ok look. I'm all for dramatic license (or lack of it) ....but come the heck on!! They were chattin' like they were Mary and Rhoda, Lucy and Ethel, LaVerne and Shirley!

What kinda jail is this??
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #2073
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLRunna View Post
Did anyone checkout the jailhouse phone call from Daisy to Sharon?!
Ring Ring!!
Sharon (sitting in the jailhouse visitor room wondering why the payphn is ringing): Helloooo?!
Daisy: Sharon? Hey it's Daisy. Is Avery there?
Sharon: You just missed her, she went to get coffee, I'll tell her you called!

Ok look. I'm all for dramatic license (or lack of it) ....but come the heck on!! They were chattin' like they were Mary and Rhoda, Lucy and Ethel, LaVerne and Shirley!

What kinda jail is this??
I think they are trying to show that Sharon and Daisy are getting to know each other. And still think that once Sharon is released Daisy I'll give rights of Lucy over to Sharon.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #2074
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I think they are trying to show that Sharon and Daisy are getting to know each other. And still think that once Sharon is released Daisy I'll give rights of Lucy over to Sharon.
They could have done this differently!! The idea that these inmates are in maximum security prisons and using the phone like it's in their living rooms...that's ridiculous enough. Now theyre calling from prison to prison and having casual conversation?!!
Dont get me wrong, I dont think soap opera jail has to look like an episode of Oz, but can it look a little less comfortable?
Old 10-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #2075
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLRunna View Post
They could have done this differently!! The idea that these inmates are in maximum security prisons and using the phone like it's in their living rooms...that's ridiculous enough. Now theyre calling from prison to prison and having casual conversation?!!
Dont get me wrong, I dont think soap opera jail has to look like an episode of Oz, but can it look a little less comfortable?
LOL! Speaking of the jail. Since when do they let their inmates walk around wearing skinny jeans?

Old 10-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #2076
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

this weeks promo!

Tucker tells Devon the truth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-zm...layer_embedded

Old 10-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #2077
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Tucker overhears Jill talking about Devon being added to the will, he puts the pieces together on his own about Devon being his son. Against Sophia's advice, Tucker sets out to tell Devon the truth
Lily asks Cane for help with the twins after Charlie won't stop crying, Cane is able to calm him down. Devon comes over to see Lily not liking the fact she is paving the way to let Cane back into her life
Billy sneaks into the hospital to see Katherine, when he leaves Cane sees him get onto the elevator. Cane follows Billy home, he starts banging on the door wanting to be let in or he'll kick the door
Katherine wakes up, she is lost as to where she is but seems to be fine. Jill can't keep quiet and ends up telling Katherine that Tucker found out the truth. Meanwhile, Sophia tells Neil that Tucker is Devon's father

Next - Malcolm thinks Sophia is in love with Neil ; Billy calls Victoria ; Cane is tempted to tell Jill that Billy is back

Old 10-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #2078
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
LOL! Speaking of the jail. Since when do they let their inmates walk around wearing skinny jeans?

Exactly!! LOL
Old 10-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #2079
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

So, Neil is getting creepier every day. His relationship with Katherine makes me shudder.

It was weird the way he had his arm wrapped around Katherine when they were sitting in the court room, but today when he leaned over her hospital bed and called her sweetheart it was just icky.

I know I've never called my boss "sweetheart".

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
Old 10-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #2080
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
So, Neil is getting creepier every day. His relationship with Katherine makes me shudder.

It was weird the way he had his arm wrapped around Katherine when they were sitting in the court room, but today when he leaned over her hospital bed and called her sweetheart it was just icky.

I know I've never called my boss "sweetheart".
OMG, I can't STAND Kneel Winters! I hate how he's dipping his nose in Katherine's affairs. He was even standing like Victor on Wednesday's US show. He's so smug, I can't stand him!

Old 10-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #2081
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

A pissed Neil confronts Katherine for knowing the truth and keeping quiet. He is angry that she used his son as a trophy against her war with Tucker
Devon is in shock when Tucker says he is his father, he's in denial and refuses to accept the truth. To Devon, Neil is the only father he's ever known
Cane learns Billy is Delia's donor not Kevin, Victor's pulling the strings, Billy screwed up but intends on breaking his promise to Victor once Delia is ok
Victoria wants to end her marriage, gets Michael to draw up papers. Billy calls Victoria but doesn't answer. Victoria realizes she can't go through with it
Sophia tells Lily that Neil is going to need her but she doesn't get into details about what has happened. Malcolm overhears, thinks Sophia's in love w/ Neil
Cane runs into Jill at the Athletic Club, he is tempted to tell her about Billy but decides against it. He just says he knows Billy loves Jill and will contact her

Next - Katherine continues to face heat, this time from Tucker ; Phyllis has a new story courtesy of whatever Malcolm told her

Old 10-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #2082
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OMG, I can't STAND Kneel Winters! I hate how he's dipping his nose in Katherine's affairs. He was even standing like Victor on Wednesday's US show. He's so smug, I can't stand him!
I feel the same way!

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 10-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #2083
C.Ann
We'll remember when...
No time for green bananas
When the going gets tough, she gets the Palmolive!!
If I knew we were going to be graded here, I might try harder

Quote:
A pissed Neil confronts Katherine for knowing the truth and keeping quiet.
So much for Neil calling her "sweetheart".. Now if she has another stroke, does he get the blame instead of Tucker??
----------------------------------------

"I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
So I wrote your name in my heart,
and that’s where it will stay.."

"We won't be sad, we'll be glad
for all the life we've had
and we'll remember when...."
Old 10-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #2084
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

its good to see that Kneel lashes out at Katherine over Devon. I still don't like him though. He's so obnoxious! BTW, I meant to spell his name like that.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #2085
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Behind the scenes w/Debi Morgan at YR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Oki...layer_embedded

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: