Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #2026
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

"Lush in Distress" Nicki. HA. Love it
Old 09-18-2011, 07:30 PM   #2027
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Victor also knows why Ronan left? He's got b*** to threaten a detective....

Victor is really a crummy human being....does he ever do anything nice....seems the only one he has never turned on is Sharon....why is that? He has his own daughters, his sons, his wives, everyone.....

But never ever Sharon....

I hope this all comes back and bites him..all Billie has to do is threaten Victor with the fact that he knew where billy was and threatened him with stay away or your daughter will die...

Turn the tables.....Victoria will again say she is done with daddy and 1month later she will be back forgiving him.....

just relax Mun :wooho
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #2028
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Never sharron???

Did you miss her court case when he lied on the stand which in turn got her
Convicted

Now he wants to play nice and help her??
Old 09-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #2029
"Got Disney"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
Never sharron???

Did you miss her court case when he lied on the stand which in turn got her
Convicted

Now he wants to play nice and help her??
Yes but he was trying to help her not hurt her and it back fired on him....

I think Victor needs to go on another vacation for a month....or disappear again for awhile...maybe have another accident and marry someone else that finds him....

I am so tired of him I need a break.....

Old 09-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #2030
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOIL

Katherine lectures Jill for forgiving Cane, Cane defends Jill to Katherine
Tucker tries warning Devon about Katherine using him to piss off Tucker
Surprise! Micheal knows Billy is back, that Kevin's being used. Helps Victor
Victoria decides to e-mail Billy, tells him that Delia needs him, they all do
Kevin's not comfortable getting all the praise for being Delia's "hero "
Tucker gets pissed at Abby, both and he Ashley issue an ultimatum to Abby
Gloria is passed out from drinking, Colin tries to open the safe he finds
Cane almost finds Gloria and Colin when he comes to return the wine Jill had
Kevin is pissed when he learns Michael is the one who told Victor to use him!
Billy is tempted to reply back to Victoria's e-mail then gives it second thoughts

Next - Sharon's trial begins, Adam takes the stand ; Jill continues to be puzzled by Colin

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #2031
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Lauren gets Paul to do some investigating, learns that Colin never left with Genevieve and she's been playing mind games with Jill all this time
Cane gets a chance to see his kids and Lily. Lily wonders why Cane sacrificed everything to bring down Colin yet is now leaving Colin alone
Colin gets the safe open, there are a bunch of papers inside. Colin gets a letter from Genevieve, she has has drained all of his bank accounts!
Adam runs into Heather before the trial, he asks what her strategy is. Heather wants to ruin Sharon's character, proving she's not an angel
Noah doesn't think it'd be a good idea for him to be in court but Nick tells Noah that this time around it'll be good for Sharon's family to be there
Jill tells Cane about Colin, they go back to Genevieve's to look for him. Colin and Gloria are found, Cane stays behind and he finds the safe
In court, Adam says Sharon left her kids and him for Sam, won't say she's innocent of murder. Avery shows transcripts from his last testimony

Next - New development in Sharon's trial ; Jill plans a romantic evening with Colin ; Cane may have evidence to ruin Colin

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #2032
shortbun
Peacenik

Could you destest Victor any more than you do now?

He has often reached a level of despicable that almost made me leave the show. At this point, due to the whole thing knowing that he is threatening Billy with Delia's life...he has reached a new low...being willing to sacrifice the life of a 4 year old for personal gain. I might have to quit watching for a while. Someone send me a pm when they kill Victor! What a freaking puke he is! Makes me hate the writers.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #2033
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbun View Post
He has often reached a level of despicable that almost made me leave the show. At this point, due to the whole thing knowing that he is threatening Billy with Delia's life...he has reached a new low...being willing to sacrifice the life of a 4 year old for personal gain. I might have to quit watching for a while. Someone send me a pm when they kill Victor! What a freaking puke he is! Makes me hate the writers.

you should write to CBS then. though i wouldn't call him a freaking puke or they won't take your letter serious

if a lot of people tell them they will stop watching because of the crappy direction victor's charactor is going they'll think twice.

i also don't understand why Eric hasn't spoken up and told them they are going too far.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #2034
"Got Disney"

I think Victor was calling Billys bluff...I think he would have had him tested...I don't think he would have let Delia die.....

But Billy could for sure not take that chance....

But I have to agree that they have ruined Victor for me...he use to be devious but he has turned cruel....I can't believe what he gets away with behind closed doors without even faxing him how he is....maybe it will turn out that he did all this because of a brain tumor...after all they are due to bring back that story line again....

I am glad Billy is back...I will fast forward a lot of everything else except for him and Victoria and continue to just read here...

Thanks for saving me time with the updates here HD

Old 09-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #2035
Kurby

I'm goIng to interrupt this thread with a shameless Nicole post

it's amazing how a baby turns an almost 80 year old women into a crazy person LOL

video

http://s1045.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_1268.mp4

Old 09-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #2036
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

Colin confronts Cane believing he was the one who helped Genevieve keep him hostage, Cane swears on Samantha's grave that he did no such thing
Spencer and Heather face off over Avery's win in court, she made Heather look like a fool. Heather is pissed that Spencer offered Sharon a deal
Paul worries about his kids being on the opposite side in court. Paul is also worried about the fact he is not as close to Ricky as he should be as a father
Avery tells Sharon about the deal, involuntary manslaughter and 18 months in jail. Sharon wants to take it, Victor and Avery are against it
Paul finally gets his kids together to talk, Ricky assures when he got this internship he didn't know he was facing off against his sister in court
Avery tells Nick about the plea bargain offered to Sharon, wants Nick to bring Faith and Noah to court. Nick is hesitant but agrees to do so
Cane grows impatient with the cops, he takes matters into his own hands by blowing open the safe! Cane finds something, Ronan looks impressed
In court, Sharon is about to accept the plea when Faith comes in with Noah and Nick. Sharon can't do it, refuses the deal. Nick tells Avery to win this case

Next - Sharon and Daisy meet in jail, Daisy says they have something in common - Phyllis ; Phyllis doesn't want Avery touching Lucy ; Victor tells Billy that Victoria moved on with another man

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 09-21-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #2037
JaxJags08
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Lauren gets Paul to do some investigating, learns that Colin never left with Genevieve and she's been playing mind games with Jill all this time
Cane gets a chance to see his kids and Lily. Lily wonders why Cane sacrificed everything to bring down Colin yet is now leaving Colin alone
Colin gets the safe open, there are a bunch of papers inside. Colin gets a letter from Genevieve, she has has drained all of his bank accounts!
Adam runs into Heather before the trial, he asks what her strategy is. Heather wants to ruin Sharon's character, proving she's not an angel
Noah doesn't think it'd be a good idea for him to be in court but Nick tells Noah that this time around it'll be good for Sharon's family to be there
Jill tells Cane about Colin, they go back to Genevieve's to look for him. Colin and Gloria are found, Cane stays behind and he finds the safe

The ORIGINAL baby Faith is back! That little fella is so precious!

In court, Adam says Sharon left her kids and him for Sam, won't say she's innocent of murder. Avery shows transcripts from his last testimony

Next - New development in Sharon's trial ; Jill plans a romantic evening with Colin ; Cane may have evidence to ruin Colin
Wasn't that today's episode?

Also, what's up with Lily's dress today? Who wears that to take their twins to the park for pics? It looks more like a night out at the clubs dress to me...
Old 09-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #2038
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry about that guys! The right show is posted!

Also. I didn't get Lilys dress today. There was a lot of things going on there. It was too much!

Old 09-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #2039
JaxJags08
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I'm so sorry about that guys! The right show is posted!

Also. I didn't get Lilys dress today. There was a lot of things going on there. It was too much!
No worries! Thanks for posting all of these spoilers for us - I really appreciate it. It saves me a lot of time!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #2040
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Kurby. That little face is so cute! She has gotten so big!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: