Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #1996
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tristin Rogers (Colin) SPOILER!!!

According to Tristan's twitter account, looks like he'll soon be leaving Y&R

Rumor has it that Tristan is not the only one leaving Y&R

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #1997
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Oh, don't leave us hanging..... Who else?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #1998
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

well its just rumors. Nothing final. But I'm hearing that Genie Francis (Genevieve) is leaving for good too.

Also, with MTS, I have NO idea. Some websites say she's being replaced as Nikki Newman and other websites say she will be back. MTS hasn't said anything about coming back to Y&R on her verified Twitter page.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #1999
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Ashley gets annoyed with Abby who continues to accuse Tucker of murder. Ashley reminds Abby of the fact she ran down Tucker and he saved her behind from going to prison. Abby tells Ashley to watch her back before she ends up like Diane
Jack finds out someone has stopped all shipping for Jabot, he realizes its Tucker's doing and sets out to do damage control. Jack gets Jabot back on track, realizes the warnings about Katherine were right and joins hands with Tucker!
Ashley moves back in with Tucker, they plan to get married again. Ashley gets another photo in the mail and freaks out. Abby who is wearing a wire trying to set up Tucker instead lands Ashley in trouble! Ashley says she was in the park, did something that night that has come back to haunt her!
Lily is pissed that Daniel went to her father, he is trying to control her life and she doesn't want that. Lily wants Daniel to leave her alone. Meanwhile, Jill is convinced Colin has left Genoa City with Genevieve not knowing he is inside the wine cellar getting drunk

Next - Billy is back in Genoa City, asks Victor if Victoria has been spending a lot of time with Delia. Victor tells him to stay away from Victoria ; Sam tells Victoria she needs someone to take care of her, someone like him ; Abby threatens to have Tucker charged with kidnapping

Old 09-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #2000
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Eden Riegel (Heather) is OUT!!

She tweeted this from her Verified Twitter account over an hour ago...

"Oops. I take it back. Apparently my run on Y&R is soon coming to an end. It was a fun ride!"

"I have to say I was a wee bit bummed. But looking at Jack makes it hard to be down about anything."

Old 09-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #2001
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
She tweeted this from her Verified Twitter account over an hour ago...

"Oops. I take it back. Apparently my run on Y&R is soon coming to an end. It was a fun ride!"

"I have to say I was a wee bit bummed. But looking at Jack makes it hard to be down about anything."
Now bring the old one back!

Not happy about Colin though. He and Jill have so much chemistry, and he is great at comedy. The show is so dark and heavy these days. I read yesterday that Cane tweeted something about things coming to a head. I'm sure his parents are being written out to redeem him. Too bad the writers keep writing characters into corners through their own short-sightedness. Not sad about Genevieve-she and Jack have no chemistry.

So glad Adam's sight was restored. The writers kept forgetting he was legally blind anyway.

I haven't seen the shows this week. Hope to catch up tomorrow.

Oh, and if MTS is replaced, I might just be done. I read that they cast some American Idol runner up as Angelo's daughter. If they can afford all these nobodies, then surely they can afford her. Uhhhh.....and Daisy is on the way back.......
Old 09-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #2002
december
DIS Veteran

Just found this!

According to SID not only will Tristan Rogers be leaving but Heather, Sam, and Malcolm are out as well. I can definitely say I'm not the least bothered by the news, maybe a little for Sam, but good way to trim the fat.

I hate that Sam is out. He was growing on me. But if Heather and Malcom are gone I can live with it!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #2003
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

That's right! American Idol's Diana Degarmo has been cast as Angelo's daughter! I'm thinking she will be a new love interest for Kevin

Old 09-14-2011, 06:21 AM   #2004
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Daisy is back! SPOILER!!!

that she is set to return to "The Young and the Restless" as troubled Daisy. Yvonne (Daisy) told us she will be taping scenes the week of September 27. The actress, who "Y&R" fans can follow on Twitter @yvonnezima, also gave us a little spoiler about what her character will be getting up to, teasing, "Daisy, behind bars, manages to cook up a new nightmare for Phyllis..."

Old 09-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #2005
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's right! American Idol's Diana Degarmo has been cast as Angelo's daughter! I'm thinking she will be a new love interest for Kevin

I loved her on that show so I'm happy she's going to be on. I do hate that Sam is leaving, but if he's there for Sharon, he needs to leave Victoria alone! Yeah for no more Heather and Malcolm!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #2006
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Just found this!

According to SID not only will Tristan Rogers be leaving but Heather, Sam, and Malcolm are out as well.
If Malcolm is leaving then maybe Neil is the baby's daddy and he's not sticking around.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 09-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #2007
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

Sam cooks for Victoria who likes being pampered for a change. Victoria is still searching for Billy but Victor lies about not finding him
Cane and Lily visit Delia. Lily talks about her own experience with cancer. Chloe appreciates them stopping by and cheering up Delia
Abby is begging Ronan not to use this against her mother, don't put her in jail. Ronan says this is fair game, he will use this as evidence
Ashley and Tucker find a part of the mic in their home, they realize Abby is behind it. Ashley confronts Abby who makes a run for it
Jack finds a picture of Delia and Billy wants to give it to Delia, Chloe refuses. Victoria and Jack tell Chloe not to punish Delia for Billy
Victor's latest plan involves having something over Kevin's head, wants Kevin to pose as Billy's donor if he Billy is a match for Delia!

Next - Gloria finds Colin, looks like they'll end up being locked up together ; Jill confides in Lauren, thinks Colin's a jerk ; Kevin wants to tell everyone Billy is back, Victor takes away his phone

Old 09-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #2008
december
DIS Veteran

UHHHH.....They have made Victor and Kay totally unlikable.

So Heather has never met her grown up brother. Nice J finally got caught up on shows today. It was nice to see Mitchell Sherman. Wish they would use the show's history more often.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #2009
Traveliz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Now bring the old one back!

Not happy about Colin though. He and Jill have so much chemistry, and he is great at comedy. The show is so dark and heavy these days. I read yesterday that Cane tweeted something about things coming to a head. I'm sure his parents are being written out to redeem him. Too bad the writers keep writing characters into corners through their own short-sightedness. Not sad about Genevieve-she and Jack have no chemistry.

So glad Adam's sight was restored. The writers kept forgetting he was legally blind anyway.
I haven't seen the shows this week. Hope to catch up tomorrow.

Oh, and if MTS is replaced, I might just be done. I read that they cast some American Idol runner up as Angelo's daughter. If they can afford all these nobodies, then surely they can afford her. Uhhhh.....and Daisy is on the way back.......

OMG truer words were never spoken! My daughter and I watch it long distance together and we will be texting each other - "seems he can see today," "oops not today." They really played fast and loose with that!

Liz
Old 09-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #2010
JaxJags08
DIS Veteran

Quote:
well its just rumors. Nothing final. But I'm hearing that Genie Francis (Genevieve) is leaving for good too.

Also, with MTS, I have NO idea. Some websites say she's being replaced as Nikki Newman and other websites say she will be back. MTS hasn't said anything about coming back to Y&R on her verified Twitter page.
Groannnn....i was hoping for Daniel Goddard. I'm so bored with him and Lily. Make his character interesting or just let him go!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: