Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #1966
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Billy's family is angry that no one can get in touch with him, the search is on. Jack and Victoria even ask Victor for his help. Victoria is angry with Billy but Sam defends Billy saying maybe he didn't do this to hurt his loved ones, he did it for them
Sharon's family and friends are shocked that Avery could be so careless but Avery tells them she missed the deadline on purpose. Avery then confronts Victor for damaging Sharon's last case, now Victor wants to tell the whole truth
Katherine urges Esther to get a grip and pull herself together. Meanwhile, Chloe tells Kevin that she is a hypocrite for judging Billy for not being there for his daughter when she was off with Ronan when Delia needed her

Next - Ashley asks Tucker for help in finding Billy ; Avery has no time for Phyllis ; Neil is suspicious as to why Katherine has an interest in Devon and the music business

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #1967
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

So Avery is pulling fast ones...she's good.....acting like the stupid blonde....what i don't get is they know who she is....so why for a moment do they not get what she is pulling?

So will Delia turn out not to be Billys when they check his DNA or will he be the savior? or will Chloe think back when she got Pregnant and remember that she also slept with someone else and they all go on a man hunt for this person....

Could she turn out to really be Canes?

When is Nikki coming back?

Its was nice to see Lucy today..... but not nice to hear that Daniel is being a poop still.

And the question is Who killed Diane?

just relax Mun :wooho
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #1968
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Recast for Nikki Newman?

I heard a rumor about Nikki returning next month. The problem. ITS A RECAST! MTS will not be coming back to the role of Nikki Newman. She has had this role for over 30 years. They have already hired another actress from DOOL to replace her. I hope this is a rumor, but I've come across several petitions to keep her. At this point, the show hasn't released a final statement, and MTS hasn't made any comments. But she does thank her fans for their love and support.

They shoot a month in advance. I'm hearing that Nikki will be back in Oct. But MTS isn't on the set. I have no idea whats going on.
If guys are interested, I can post a phone number and address to contact CBS/Sony. This works. Earlier in the year, Daniel Goddard was FIRED. They let him go. As soon as the fans petitioned, Cane came back from the dead.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 09-07-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #1969
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

Don't forget guys. Thursday's show is the last show of the week!

Phyllis meets Avery, she has no intention of letting anyone know the truth about them being sisters. Too late, Avery called Nick to the courthouse, he overhears their conversation!
Victoria is sad because today is her wedding anniversary, Jill reaches out to her. Victoria cheers up after Sam brings a dog from the shelter where he volunteers, the dog needed a home
Chloe snaps at Ronan again until she learns he came to be tested but is unable to because of his illness and transplant, she lets him stay. Chloe is devastated she is not a donor for Delia. Billy's shown in the middle of nowhere, he doesn't look good
Ashley asks Tucker for help in finding Billy, he agrees then gets tested to see if he can help Delia, Neil and Devon do the same. Ashley confronts Katherine for being difficult, gets nowhere. Ashley gives her marriage another chance

Next - Adam is back, goes to see Sharon and has something to tell her ; Jill wants to know why Katherine is adding Devon as an heir in her will, asks if Devon is Tucker's son

Old 09-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #1970
doombuggy
DIS Veteran

I'm catching up and thankful that we are 2 shows short this week - rescuing that sweet stray cat has been quite draining.

I am watching yesterday's ep right now and was pleased to see Tim Russ from Star Trek Voyager!

Not missing the character of Nikki. It would make me laugh if they recast her, as she was a recast herself!

I haven't noticed Jeanne Cooper being different, but at 80+, you'd have to expect that. If she is having issues, they should write it into the story. The Guiding Light really dropped that ball when Michael Zazlow (ex-Roger) started showing simptoms of ALS. He was "let go" but scooped up by another show he had been on and they did an ALS storyline.
1974 - 1983 day trips to WDW*1992 WDW offsite *1994 Contemporary*1997 WDW offsite*1997 Polynesian*1998 DL PAC* 1999 DLH*2000 Port Orleans & Coronado*2001 WDW offsite*2002 DLH*2002 WDW Happy Haunts Ball*2003 Port Orleans/Riverside*2003 WDW Happy Haunts Ball* 2004 Star Wars Weekends*moved to Orlando July 2004*2006 DLR * 2007 Pirates & Princess Party*2007 DVBR*2007 OKW*2007 VWL*2008 DL GCH*2009 BLT *2009 AKV*2010 OKW*2010 DLP DLH*2011 BLT*2011 AKL/Kidani*2012 BWV*2014 Aulani
Old 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #1971
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Okay so in today's show at the end...was Billy locked in a cage or something or did it just look like that?

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 09-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #1972
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
Okay so in today's show at the end...was Billy locked in a cage or something or did it just look like that?
Its possible that his gambling debts got him in trouble. BUT I can't shake the idea that Victor Newman knows EXACTLY where he is!

Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #1973
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Billy spoilers

Old 09-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #1974
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Hey, Honeydipp, don't leave us hanging!! Where's the next page??

I bet Victor's gonna say, I'll help you if you divorce Victoria.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #1975
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

BILLY SPOILERS continued

Old 09-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #1976
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Victor..same old song.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #1977
nanajoyx2
Enjoy those wonderful princes...they are a blessing!

OMG, I hate Victor. And I also hate his mumble and the fact that his head is always down with his chin imbedded in his neck. I can't watch when he is on the screen. I wish his character would get killed off.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #1978
shortbun
Peacenik

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoyx2 View Post
OMG, I hate Victor. And I also hate his mumble and the fact that his head is always down with his chin imbedded in his neck. I can't watch when he is on the screen. I wish his character would get killed off.
amen

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #1979
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I am DISGUSTED with this article. Victor went as low as to hire a hooker to make sure that Billy LOST Delia. So its obvious to me that what ever Billy did to get in that prison, Victor had a role in putting him there. Victor KNEW EXACTLY where Billy was.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #1980
nanajoyx2
Enjoy those wonderful princes...they are a blessing!

I'm basicly disgusted with the whole show. Sharon's trial, Dianes murder, Adam's and Victor's evilness, the nonsense of Nick accepting Phyllis after what she did to Victoria and Billy, Lily and Cane, Katherine and Tucker (and now Devon), Sophia and Malcolm, Genevieve and Colin and Jack - I think all of these stories and stupid and if I miss a day I usually don't bother to watch on my DVR. But most everything Victor does is immoral/criminal and he NEVER suffers the consequenses. And if Melody Thomas Scott is replaced, I probably will give up on this show completely.

Last edited by nanajoyx2; 09-09-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: