Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #1951
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

Katherine finds out that Tucker's son is really Devon, she is shocked and tries to tell Tucker but the two get into a fight. Katherine decides against telling Tucker which upsets Paul who doesn't want to keep it a secret
Genevieve notices Colin's cufflink in the office, notices things on her desk have been moved around. She is disgusted they had sex on her desk, she starts disinfecting the place
Jill and Esther are with Delia who is running an extremely high fever. Both have left numerous messages for Chloe but she is too busy with Ronan to notice. Jill and Esther rush Delia to the hospital
Nina apologizes to Heather for the way she treated her, asks if Heather can speak to Ronan but Heather says she tried and had no luck. Paul advises Nina to try again, at least get some closure
Chloe asks Ronan why he really left, he claims he had no choice and it was FBI related. Chloe doesn't buy it, thinks him leaving had to do with him getting too close to Chance and Nina
Tucker fires Devon after he didn't meet the deadline, Neil and Devon face off over his career choice. Later, Katherine offers Devon a job as she's starting a record label of her own

Next - Chloe says she forgave Billy for a lot of things but won't forgive him for abandoning their daughter ; Victor tells Heather her career will be short lived ; Nina doesn't look happy that Ronan has fallen for Chloe

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 09-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #1952
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

I swear!....Lily needs a "KICK ME" sign!!........AAAARGH! .I just cant stand it anymore!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #1953
NC State
DIS Veteran

Her and all the Winters....boring!

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 09-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #1954
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Chloe also needs a kick me sign.....she says he can't see his daughter yet complains that he left....ugh!

Well seems Devon is his son...go figure....NOT! That was seeming to be way to obvious as we went through the persons it could be.

So Katherine has a new Grandchild......I'm surprised the writers didn't have Devon and her other grandchild...hmmm what's her name again married to JT? Anyway, surprised they didn't have them fall in love.....after all we know how the writers like to dig up old scripts...

So how long will the writers drag this story on till they find out...lol....

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #1955
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

She has been pissing me off for months, I've been hoping that she would either switch her meds, or hit her head again and she would be back to normal. I get that she played Tucker at his own game and got Jabot back. They're even all is done. It pissed me off today when Paul was telling her about Devon. She actually brings up that Tucker never bothered to look for him all these years. Has she forgotten 30+ years went by and she NEVER searched for Tucker? A few years ago, she thought she had a girl! JILL! Tucker found Katherine last year, not the other way around, but she had the nerve to judge Tucker and Devon?

Also, she has known Devon all this time, and she's just NOW starting to notice his talents. What she told Devon today was total BS. And when Devon finds out the real reason why he got the executive job he will be pissed. Katherine isn't doing this because of his talents, she's doing this for her own personal reasons.

Also, taking a stranger's word without doing a paternity test is not a smart move. Drug addict Yolanda had billionaires love child and says NOTHING after all these years? Does that make sense to you?

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 09-02-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #1956
"Got Disney"

They are so ruining Katherine...wish they would take her off this power struggle.

That comment she made could have been a lead in to a story that will lead in to him already knowing and that is what brought him to Town...but he say howls him an Neil were that he didn't want to shake things up....he also could have known about Katherine but she was not his main priority.

He can say he hired him to give him a chance and he could have kept him but what would that teach him...it would not make him better....having his job just handed to him...he treated him like anyone else....yet here comes Katherine hiring him...not because he is experienced.

Tucker gave him a shot because he knows he is his son also but also let him go to help him.

I have a feeling Tucker already knows....

When Tucker was talking to Neil he was right.....

Last edited by "Got Disney"; 09-02-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #1957
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Tucker went by Mick back then and he wasn't even a millionair plus y was a crack head. Even if tickers face was in the papers what would the chances be that y saw it and put two and two together she would have been Confused with the name

c
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
She has been pissing me off for months, I've been hoping that she would either switch her meds, or hit her head again and she would be back to normal. I get that she played Tucker at his own game and got Jabot back. They're even all is done. It pissed me off today when Paul was telling her about Devon. She actually brings up that Tucker never bothered to look for him all these years. Has she forgotten 30+ years went by and she NEVER searched for Tucker? A few years ago, she thought she had a girl! JILL! Tucker found Katherine last year, not the other way around, but she had the nerve to judge Tucker and Devon?

Also, she has known Devon all this time, and she's just NOW starting to notice his talents. What she told Devon today was total BS. And when Devon finds out the real reason why he got the executive job he will be pissed. Katherine isn't doing this because of his talents, she's doing this for her own personal reasons.

Also, taking a stranger's word without doing a paternity test is not a smart move. Drug addict Yolanda had billionaires love child and says NOTHING after all these years? Does that make sense to you?
Old 09-02-2011, 05:12 PM   #1958
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Mondays US Show SPOILER

Y&R will not be on in the US Monday and next Friday due to Tennis coverage

Old 09-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #1959
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 9/6-9/8

Tuesday
Heather and Avery Match Wits at Sharon's Trial
Ronan contacts Chloe;
Victor decides to help Sharon.

Wednesday
Chloe Is Devastated by Delia's Diagnosis
Avery's unusual tactics shock Sharon's supporters;
Victoria asks Kevin to help look for Billy.

Thursday
Phyllis Attempts to Tell Nick the Truth About Avery
Chloe looks for a donor for Delia;
Neil is suspicious about Devon's offer from Kay.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #1960
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Does anyone else think that Katherine's speech has been slower or slurred this week?

I hadn't watched for about 2 weeks & something seems off.

Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
Old 09-03-2011, 06:55 AM   #1961
NC State
DIS Veteran

I have noticed that for some time. I think she also forgets her lines and fills in a lot. But we love her...don't we?

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 09-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #1962
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Heather and Avery Match Wits at Sharon's Trial
Poor Heather, she can only afford the one wit!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #1963
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Chloe/Delia/Victoria SPOILERS!!!

Old 09-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #1964
"Got Disney"

So will Billy be the one to save the day or will it turn out that he is not a match because he is not really the biological father? Not that Chloe hid it because she always thought he was....

Could he writers be looking at a twist or just a reason to bring Billie back to town....the only thing at this point that could IMO would be his daughter.

Have not noticed about Kay but you have my spiked my curiosity now.

Still would like to know what is up with Ronan...he is a boring character to say the least...all he does is sleep with woman and play cop....he has no personality...hard to grab on to him to like him or even dislike him for that matter....

And what was up with chance...did he check in?

Guess baby Lucy is being raised by a nanny...so much beet than being raised by Victoria who wanted to be a full time mom...and they never show Victoria running into her...as if they don't know the parent raising her or live in the same town....and When Daniel said he didn't want anything to do with her he wasn't kidding....not a pep out of him about her either...

dumb....

Old 09-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #1965
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Chloe is beating herself up for not being there for Delia, she starts badmouthing Billy which pisses Jill off. Jill tells Chloe that Billy would be here if she didn't cut Billy out of Delia's life. Delia has leukemia, needs a transplant. The search is on for Billy
The preliminary hearing is on for Sharon's trial - Nick, Victor, Noah, Sam and Victoria are there for Sharon. Avery and Heather battle it out, Avery is impressive but Heather is able to win one by allowing the recording to be entered as evidence
Nina is happy to see Ronan but gets annoyed when he is there to apologize to Chloe not her. Nina gets irritated further when Ronan refuses to tell her the reason why he left, he wants the benefit of the doubt but Nina won't give him it

Next - Phyllis thinks she can avoid Avery ; Avery doesn't think she can trust Victor ; Katherine supports Chloe

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: