Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #1906
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post
What is your board? I missed the Victoria picture and would love to see it!
We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary for our message boards. We love our private community! If your interested in joining send me an private message and I will include the link

But the pic was from Michael Muhney's twitter page. Amelia (Victoria) gave a special hello to the haters who pick on her hair style. She gave them the bird using both of her middle fingers! I had the pic posted in this thread, but it was kinda harsh, I didn't want to disrespect DIS.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 08-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #1907
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

I wondered what the picture was too, HonnyDipp. Thanks for the explanation.

As for the hair......I think critters could be hiding in that mess.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #1908
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

an older lady posted a pic on Twitter holding up her middle finger and a hair brush asking Michael (Adam) to deliver it to Amelia (Victoria).

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 08-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #1909
dvcfamily41801
Has realized you can NEVER have too many DVC points
Would love to be a teachers assistant in an elementary school
Florida Project station takes me to my Happy Place

So is there a set up for Sam & Victoria to get together? As soon as I read the spoiler of him moving in, I figured that was where this would end up.

And the tweet about MM not being on for a few weeks...Boo and hiss.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:30 PM   #1910
TnTsParty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcfamily41801 View Post
So is there a set up for Sam & Victoria to get together? As soon as I read the spoiler of him moving in, I figured that was where this would end up.

And the tweet about MM not being on for a few weeks...Boo and hiss.
I am thinking its more of a set up for it to look like something is going on between the two of them when Billy comes back to town. I am hoping Sam and Victoria don't hook up - I want her and Billy back together.
Disney Races ~ TOT 13k 2007~1:36:12 ~ Minnie 15k 2008~1:49:39 ~ EEC w/DH ~ Disney 26.2 Marathon 2009~5:44:28 ~ Princess 1/2 Marathon ~2:32:15 ~ 2010 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge~1/2 Marathon 2:54:27~Full Marathon 6:02:48 ~ 2011 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge #2 ~1/2 Marathon 2:44:18~Full Marathon 5:46:54

Missing my BEST Brother in Law ~ Erik 04/30/1971~04/30/2009 ~ you're in our thoughts EVERYDAY
Old 08-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #1911
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

My theory on Victoria and Sam

I think Victor will help Bill get his rights back to Delia. Cause I'm hearing that Victor ORDERS Billy to stay away from Victoria. Looks like he tells him he will help getting DD back, but he has to stay away from Victoria.

Victor is likes Sam. He wants him with his daughter.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #1912
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

There is mention of Delia's cold and taking her to the doctor, Jill finds it odd she would get a cold this time of year. Esther thinks she picked it up from daycare
Malcolm and Neil face off about the baby. Neil calls Malcolm out on his hypocrisy reminding Malcolm how he slept with Neil's wife all those yrs ago, was forgiven
Paul and Katherine continue their search for Tucker's son, meet a lady but she was never involved with Tucker but tells them about someone who was. Tucker asks what the hell Katherine is upto
Noah tells Devon that he can't work with him anymore as he took a job with Jabot. Devon convinces Tucker to hire him, but he has 24 hrs, seeks his sister (Ana's help)
Sofia goes for her ultrasound, Malcolm and Neil are there and find out she's having a boy. They eagerly await the test results to find out who the father is
Katherine asks Jill to spy for Jabot, Jill will only do it if Katherine puts it in writing that if Jack screws up then she becomes CEO of Jabot. Katherine hesitantly agrees
Jill shows up for her job at Jabot and learns Jack already gave the new head of marketing job to Genevieve which pisses Jill off - she tries to attack Genevieve!!

Next - Tucker and Katherine face off ; Cane asks his parents to come back to Australia with him ; Lily learns Cane is leaving

Old 08-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #1913
december
DIS Veteran

Forget Victoria's hair! After seeing Daniel's 2 little pony tails today, Vicky's hair looks great in comparison.....
Old 08-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #1914
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

So, I was thinking. The envelope with the photos has Newman DNA. But.....it doesn't have to be Adam Newman, it could be Victoria or Abby. And since Victoria knew Victor was with Diane, she could be sending the message to Ashley to throw suspicion off her dad. Or what if it is not Newman DNA. Since Nick sent his for a match, it could be Nikki's. It would be just like her to try to frame Ashley for something.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 08-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #1915
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
So, I was thinking. The envelope with the photos has Newman DNA. But.....it doesn't have to be Adam Newman, it could be Victoria or Abby. And since Victoria knew Victor was with Diane, she could be sending the message to Ashley to throw suspicion off her dad. Or what if it is not Newman DNA. Since Nick sent his for a match, it could be Nikki's. It would be just like her to try to frame Ashley for something.
that was one of the questions I asked MM last week. He told me that Adam doesn't have anything to do with Diane's death. The things they are showing us is nothing but a smoke screen.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #1916
Traveliz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Forget Victoria's hair! After seeing Daniel's 2 little pony tails today, Vicky's hair looks great in comparison.....
The one year old little girl I babysit (named Lily) wore her hair the same way today! Daniel's look was a little odd.

Liz
Old 08-29-2011, 10:39 PM   #1917
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary for our message boards. We love our private community! If your interested in joining send me an private message and I will include the link

But the pic was from Michael Muhney's twitter page. Amelia (Victoria) gave a special hello to the haters who pick on her hair style. She gave them the bird using both of her middle fingers! I had the pic posted in this thread, but it was kinda harsh, I didn't want to disrespect DIS.
Can you PM me please...

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 08-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #1918
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
I wonder what they were thinking with that hair...

I think they like try to give him like this painter beatnik look....

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 08-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #1919
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Cane gives Lily the signed divorce papers, he then informs her of his decision to leave Genoa City which shocks Lily
Paul continues his search for Tucker's son, he meets with someone but we are not shown who Paul is talking to
The test results are back, there is still no results that can say who fathered Sofia's child. Sofia refuses an amno test
Katherine and Tucker face off over how she tricked him into selling Jabot, Tucker's not going down without a fight
Jill and Genevieve face off , Jack wants Jill out. Katherine compromises tells Jack both Jill and Genevieve can stay
Lily gives Sofia advice, Sofia has lost her strength used to be a fighter. Sofia advises Lily to let Cane be in the twins lives
Cane gives Jill one last warning about Colin begging her not to get involved with him again. Cane says goodbye to Jill
At the airport, Cane is getting ready to leave when Lily shows up with the twins. Cane hugs Lily and the twins

Next - Chloe wants Ronan to leave Genoa City ; Neil is not happy that Lily has let Cane back into her life and the twins

Old 08-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #1920
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
December you are so right...that was the worst ever! Why would anyone that that looked "hot"?

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: