Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #1891
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Michael Muhney responded to my email!

I sent him an email this morning thanking him for the phone call yesterday. Here's his response:

thank you hun...

that means a lot. and for what it's worth, i had a really nice chat with you. thanks for making me laugh. and i loved it when your southern accents started to slip out!

xoxo

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 08-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #1892
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I sent him an email this morning thanking him for the phone call yesterday. Here's his response:

thank you hun...

that means a lot. and for what it's worth, i had a really nice chat with you. thanks for making me laugh. and i loved it when your southern accents started to slip out!

xoxo

Oh ya right. Just happened to slip out

Sure sure. I know you, you thought you could catch him with that accent lol
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #1893
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Avery tells Sharon she is Phyllis' sister. Sharon is shocked and worries she can't trust Avery but Avery assures this won't affect her case, Sharon says she'd be a fool to dump Avery after she's helped her so much. Avery stays on as Sharon's lawyer
Nick and Ashley search Adam's room for evidence to prove he killed Diane, they find out Adam is out of Genoa City for possible eye surgery. Nick wants to ask Sharon for help as she knows Adam best but when he goes to visit her, he has second thoughts
Abby and Cane run into Daniel and Lily, realize they are officially a couple which upsets Abby who doesn't want Daniel with Lily. Lily confronts Cane asking why he has not signed divorce papers, Cane says he's tried but it is hard to do
Sam accepts Victoria's offer to move into the garage apartment, he ends up helping Victoria assemble a bike for Reed. Victoria is excited to see Reed through a video chat, Reed thinks Billy assembled the bike, asks if Billy is back
Avery summons Phyllis to a deposition for Sharon, Michael accompanies her. Avery puts it on record that they are related but have had no contact in years, will not effect Sharon's case. Phyllis is questioned about the memory card, Michael warns Phyllis not to sacrifice Sharon's freedom because of Avery

Next - Katherine wants Jill to be a spy ; Devon looks like he wants a job from Tucker ; Jack offers Genevieve a job

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 08-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #1894
diamondpixienc
DIS Veteran

First, I love the theory of Avery being Daniel's real mother and there would have to be some explaining of Avery's past if Daniel is Tucker's son. i.e. how "wild" was Avery where as she would get caught up w/ a former womanizer like Tucker. Second, I too thought Sam was going to be his son. And finally I will be so glad to see Adam not be involved in Diane's murder. (Go Adam) And I can not wait for Phyllis's nosey need to mind her own dang on business get hers. Okay that is all for now. Just my 2 cents.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #1895
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
Oh ya right. Just happened to slip out

Sure sure. I know you, you thought you could catch him with that accent lol
LOL! I'm a country gal! I try to catch the slang, but when I get comfortable with someone the drawl comes out. So embarrassing!

Old 08-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #1896
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I was talking to some twitter friends tonight and a very interesting theory was brought up about this relationship

What if, AVERY was Daniel's bio mom. When we first saw Phyllis, she was on Katherine's doorstep looking for Danny. She was holding baby Daniel in her arms.

Avery and Phyllis are sisters. That would explain the DNA connection with Daniel AND Lucy. The spoilers say that Avery coming to GC could a good chance in destroying the relationship she has with Nick.

This fits in perfectly with Daniel being Tucker's son. Avery and Tucker could have a history.

Interesting huh? Any thoughts?
First, Congrats on the call! Mike's been acting his butt off lately! What a shame, he's so good that other fans are harrassing him!

So, I dont understand this.....
1. We've gone thru a whole battery of tests with Daniel, Danny and Phyllis, havent we? I thought it was determined, back when Phyllis lost custody of Daniel and ddnt have him for such a long time, that Danny wasnt his dad (some other guy was). Danny raised Daniel as his own til he went to that Swiss school where they all SORAS, right?

2. Was there a question of Daniel and Lucy's DNA connection? Isnt he Lucy's father thru his drunken/drugged sexual encounter with Daisy? OR is this still the question abt Phyllis' connection with Daniel and Lucy?

3. My question would be what separated Phyllis and Avery? Was it a childhood thing like when Michael abandoned Kevin? ...and why is ABC's last name Clark, while Phyllis' is Summers?

Maybe Phyllis is Matt's (and ABC's) older sister. Maybe Phyllis had to run away from an abusive childhood, go to NYC and change her name while she pursued a new and better life!

AHA!! Maybe Phyllis was the abandoned child!!! Which accounts for her desperate need to hang onto family, and why she was so desperate to create a family with Danny in the first place!!

...and I think Devon is Tucker's son. The music thing has to be the connection!! Tucker probably discovered Devon's mom, promised her the world, ddnt realize how fragile she was, then cheated on her (you know...that whole stereotypical musician lifestyle). When Devon's mother left him, the pain led to the whole drug addiction thing, and she gave away her son so that Tucker would never know!! Devon grew up in foster care, but ddnt he have a letter from his dad to his mom?....or was that from his mom to his dad?

Last edited by FLRunna; 08-26-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #1897
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

A explained the Clark name yesterday. Said she was married once and took his name p then said how very old fashion of her to which a said oh unlike when you took romolitti Abbott newman
Old 08-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #1898
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 08-26-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #1899
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
A explained the Clark name yesterday. Said she was married once and took his name p then said how very old fashion of her to which a said oh unlike when you took romolitti Abbott newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpixienc
First, I love the theory of Avery being Daniel's real mother and there would have to be some explaining of Avery's past if Daniel is Tucker's son. i.e. how "wild" was Avery where as she would get caught up w/ a former womanizer like Tucker.
...so... let's think this out...
If Avery is really Daniel's mom, maybe Phyllis took Daniel because

Scenario 1-- ABC (who was an ambitious teen and ddnt want to be a teen mom) was abandoning him. That's why Phyllis had to flee to NYC and change her name to Summers....to "protect" Daniel's identity!! That could also account for Phyllis' desperation to find a father for her "son". Now that ABC is in town, she'll figure out Daniel's age and know that Daniel is really hers.

Scenario 2-- Maybe ABC wasnt a teen, but when she and Matt Clark were married, and pregnant, Matt left her (or is he dead?). In order to pursue a legal career she had to give up her baby-Daniel, but Phyllis fought for custody of him instead and ran off to NYC, changed her name, etc.

Hmmmm....Then again, we would have to factor in that guy who was found to be Daniel's real father ('cause that DNA undoing was a really big deal at the time!!). Did he sleep with both Phyllis and ABC? I dont see Tucker as his father!! Tucker was way too old for ABC even 20yrs ago!

I like the Avery as mom theory , but still dont think so..... This is so great! This is more compelling than the Diane mystery...I dont really care who killed her...lost interest the day after she died! I cant wait to find the ABC/Phyllis story though!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #1900
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Great pic of Amelia (Victoria) telling people what she thinks!

But I think you need to get rid of that pic. Probably against DIS board policies. Wouldn't want you to get points.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #1901
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattyfamily View Post
Great pic of Amelia (Victoria) telling people what she thinks!

But I think you need to get rid of that pic. Probably against DIS board policies. Wouldn't want you to get points.
Good point. I'm so used to sharing on my board then coming here and posting. I have to say it didn't look right sitting there!

Old 08-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #1902
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 8/29-9/2

Monday
Ashley and Nick try to prove Adam's guilt
Cane is dismayed by Lily and Daniels connection
Sharon discovers Avery's secret

Tuesday
Jack and Kay accidentally set the stage for trouble
Malcolm resents Neils presence at Sofia's sonogram
Tucker is firm with Devon

Wednesday
Lily is shocked when Cane announces his return to Australia
Genevieve and Jill have a conflict
Malcolm and Neil hear news about Sofia's baby

Thursday
Daniel is dismayed when he visits Lily
Ronan and Chloe's confrontation yields surprising results
Genevieve and Jill inharmoniously share an office

Friday
Kay learns the identity of Tucker's son
Esther and Jill worry about Delia, who is rushed to the hospital
Chloe gives into passion with Ronan

Old 08-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #1903
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

More Phyllis & Avery SPECULATION!

I'm now reading that Avery is Phyllis' daughter!

I'm guessing that the scenes from yesterday's US Show, its clear that both Avery and Phyllis came from an abusive family.

I personally think that Avery is too old to be her daughter. Phyllis would have had her when she was at least 12 right?

This is NOT a spoiler, only speculation.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #1904
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Spoilers!!!

Have a fantastic week everyone!

Daniel and Lily agree to take their new relationship slowly

Abby blames Cane for screwing up his marriage and freeing Lily to make a play for Daniel

Cane suffers when he sees Lily and Daniel kissing at Gloworm

Abby is similarly stricken by the sight of her ex getting close to Lily

Abby delivers a stinging snark to Lily as she flounces out the door

Daniel follows Abby to set things straight

Lily refuses to answer when Cane asks if she’s dating Billy (Huh? Is this a typo maybe…she’s not dating Billy too, is she? LOL)

Instead, Lily asks why Cane hasn’t signed the divorce papers yet

Lily vows to end their marriage even if Cane fights it

Later, Cane brings Lily the signed paperwork

Lily is shocked and discomfited when Cane tells her that he’s moving to Australia

Although she realizes that Cane’s absence might be the best thing for her, she worries about the effect on their babies

Daniel worries when he pays a visit to Lily

Cane tries to convince Colin and Genevieve to go back to Australia with him

Mom and Dad Atkinson quickly realize that Cane is simply trying to keep them away from Lily and the kids

Jill struggles with the news of Cane’s impending departure

Devon and Neil give Cane’s plans the thumbs up

Sharon worries when Avery tells her that she’s Phyllis’s sister

Avery promises that Sharon can trust her to keep her personal problems separate from Sharon’s case

Phyllis reveals her connection to Avery to a very shocked and dismayed Michael

Michael can’t believe that after everything they’ve been through, Phyllis kept a secret like this from him

Michael advises Phyllis to take a page from his book and fix her relationship with her sister

Phyllis stubbornly refuses to acknowledge the advice

Phyllis is unnerved when Avery asks to see her

Avery hopes to depose Phyllis as part of Sharon’s defense

Phyllis faces the necessity of telling Nick the truth about her past… and Avery

Victoria experiences Sam’s supportive personality

Sam moves into Victoria’s garage apartment

Jill spies Genevieve putting the moves on Jack at Gloworm and tries to warn Jack off

Jack decides to use the women’s enmity to Jabot’s creative advantage

Jack offers Genevieve a job at Jabot

Jack and Kay find themselves backing different horses

Kay asks Jill to spy for her at Jabot

Jill and Genevieve try to share office space

Sofia’s sonogram stresses relationships in the Winters family

Malcolm and Neil bicker as they wait for the results

Olivia explains the data to Sofia

Neil and Malcolm react to new information about the baby

Chloe and Ronan succumb to passion

Devon asks Tucker for a job

Tucker and Devon butt heads

Paul and Kay learn who Tucker’s son is

Esther and Jill worry about their ailing granddaughter

Delia is rushed to the hospital

Old 08-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #1905
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good point. I'm so used to sharing on my board then coming here and posting. I have to say it didn't look right sitting there!
What is your board? I missed the Victoria picture and would love to see it!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: