Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #166
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
she does NOT look like she's a happy camper LOL
Me thinks she could not figure out why that dog had 2 big red circles around its face...lol...she was very interested in the dog and that was it....you can tell in each picture she was clearly staring at the doggie

And the outfit she is wearing is ugly....and are the shoes to small or just made to look like that....

I know I know...its been a bad day....lets see if there is anything good to say ...ummmmmmm.....Nope

Carry on...OH and I still think the DNA test will turn out to be the workings of Ryder in the lab...or someone...but that baby is for sure not Daniels. I mean the writers cant think that we are all that stupid and dont remember that he was totally passed out from drugs she gave him and it was all a set up. HMMMM come to think about it.....the writers always write as if we all have amnesia.....never mind

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 11-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #167
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Spoiler!!!

I just read that TV guide is reporting Skye will be murdered...
So I'm guessing it will once again be blamed on Adam. Since we've witnessed Phyllis, Nick, and Jack threaten her.
She works my nerves, so I won't miss her. It will probably open the door for Sharon to sympathize with Adam, therefore pissing off Nick, and opening the door for a reunion...

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #168
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Phyllis meets with Vance, Jack is shocked when she says she wants Daisy to live with her and tells her to think of Summer. Phyllis is determined not to have her granddaughter be born in a prison, she will keep an eye on Daisy. When Phyllis tells Daniel her intentions, he gets pissed
* Lauren and Michael face off with Kevin and Chloe about his decision to raise his niece. Michael tells Kevin not too long ago he and Chloe were arrested for illegal gambling, while Kevin throws Michael's past in his face and what a good father he turned out to be.
* Jana visits Daisy in jail, Daisy is convinced Jana is on her side, but Jana says she will testify against Daisy and hasn't forgotten what Daisy did to her. She knows Daisy is using this baby as a weapon. Jana finds out Kevin wants to raise his niece, wants to talk him out of it
* Heather runs into Victor, reality has set in about her stupidity for helping Victor as nothing good came of it. After Victor leaves, Heather runs into Ronan who loses his balance while talking to her. Heather wants to get him help but Ronan warns her not to tell anyone about his illness fearing it'll hurt his career
* Victor asks Michael to hire Heather, it would give him less work to do and she needs the job but he asks that Michael not tell Heather that this was his idea.

Next - Hightower's son and sister confront Adam saying they don't want his money, he killed Richard Hightower; Nick asks Victor what he and Jack are upto

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #169
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
So I'm guessing it will once again be blamed on Adam. Since we've witnessed Phyllis, Nick, and Jack threaten her.
She works my nerves, so I won't miss her. It will probably open the door for Sharon to sympathize with Adam, therefore pissing off Nick, and opening the door for a reunion...

did i hear a cheer from across the room????? i know it's horrible to cheer for such news but ugr i can't stand her
Old 11-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #170
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Disney
Me thinks she could not figure out why that dog had 2 big red circles around its face...lol...she was very interested in the dog and that was it....you can tell in each picture she was clearly staring at the doggie

Carry on...OH and I still think the DNA test will turn out to be the workings of Ryder in the lab...or someone...but that baby is for sure not Daniels. I mean the writers cant think that we are all that stupid and dont remember that he was totally passed out from drugs she gave him and it was all a set up. HMMMM come to think about it.....the writers always write as if we all have amnesia.....never mind

Awww….Little Natalia…. What a cutie she is…those cheeks are killin’ me!! I wonder if the dog was real….

..anyway!...I agree, I think Ryder is in the mix somewhere! Either they aren’t really twins and he’s the father , or he’s in the lab…but there's a Ryder backstory somewhere! I gotta wonder about Phyllis’ Danny/Daniel flashback, though-- : -why Phyllis isn’t manipulating the DNA results, and why does she really want to keep an eye on Daisy (besides the obvious). I cant believe that she believes Daisy …there’s gotta be something up with that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp
I just read that TV guide is reporting Skye will be murdered...So I'm guessing it will once again be blamed on Adam. Since we've witnessed Phyllis, Nick, and Jack threaten her……... It will probably open the door for Sharon to sympathize with Adam, therefore pissing off Nick, and opening the door for a reunion...
UGH! …
Old 11-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #171
TnTsParty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Well it won't be the first time she got murdered. Wonder if it will be the last!!
Disney Races ~ TOT 13k 2007~1:36:12 ~ Minnie 15k 2008~1:49:39 ~ EEC w/DH ~ Disney 26.2 Marathon 2009~5:44:28 ~ Princess 1/2 Marathon ~2:32:15 ~ 2010 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge~1/2 Marathon 2:54:27~Full Marathon 6:02:48 ~ 2011 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge #2 ~1/2 Marathon 2:44:18~Full Marathon 5:46:54

Missing my BEST Brother in Law ~ Erik 04/30/1971~04/30/2009 ~ you're in our thoughts EVERYDAY

Last edited by TnTsParty; 11-16-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #172
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp
* Phyllis meets with Vance, Jack is shocked when she says she wants Daisy to live with her and tells her to think of Summer. Phyllis is determined not to have her granddaughter be born in a prison, she will keep an eye on Daisy. When Phyllis tells Daniel her intentions, he gets pissed
* Lauren and Michael face off with Kevin and Chloe about his decision to raise his niece. Michael tells Kevin not too long ago he and Chloe were arrested for illegal gambling, while Kevin throws Michael's past in his face and what a good father he turned out to be.
* Jana visits Daisy in jail, Daisy is convinced Jana is on her side, but Jana says she will testify against Daisy and hasn't forgotten what Daisy did to her. She knows Daisy is using this baby as a weapon. Jana finds out Kevin wants to raise his niece, wants to talk him out of it
* Heather runs into Victor, reality has set in about her stupidity for helping Victor as nothing good came of it. After Victor leaves, Heather runs into Ronan who loses his balance while talking to her. Heather wants to get him help but Ronan warns her not to tell anyone about his illness fearing it'll hurt his career
* Victor asks Michael to hire Heather, it would give him less work to do and she needs the job but he asks that Michael not tell Heather that this was his idea.

Next - Hightower's son and sister confront Adam saying they don't want his money, he killed Richard Hightower; Nick asks Victor what he and Jack are up to
OK…so let’s talk turkey…who cares if the baby is born in jail…isn’t the bigger concern the fact that Daisy’s her mother? … Besides, shouldn’t family services be involved with this whole situation? I mean, she’s a criminal; she’s clearly twisted; and if it IS Daniel’s baby, then technically it was rape, no? Why would there be any question about taking the child from her? How does Daisy get any say in this? Arent they going to prosecute her anyway? : Even on a soap, we cant forget what she did, right?

…and about this Ronan thing…I sure hope he doesn’t die!!! ‘Cause you guys know…if he dies…somehow, someway, Chance is comin’ back!!

…and I know this isn’t a popular stance but ….I’m really feeling sorry for TGVN! So we already know he’s a head case (bad childhood, fighting for his life, clawing his way to the top, yada, yada)…but he really loves his family! It’s a narcissistic, maniacal, controlling, over-the-top kind of love....but it’s love! ...…

You guuuuuys!!….he was really hurt when he walked in on Nikki and Deacon (blech!. ....blech blech blech), especially after he stuck by her side !! He was really hurt when he was telling Abby that he bought her the horse out of love, but she sold it for money! He was so hurt when Victoria chose to stick by Billy instead of him (OK, OK…I did say narcissistic and controlling didn’t I? : I didn’t forget who he is!!). I just feel really bad for anyone who’s alienated from family—even if self-inflicted!! Come on, you guys, even Jack doesn’t get ostracized when he screws his family over….and he does that on a regular basis!! More importantly, though, I also think the mustache is gonna keep doing evil deeds as he feels more and more heartache then he's gonna have a Scrooge type visit this Xmas!!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #173
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapnut View Post
…and I know this isn’t a popular stance but ….I’m really feeling sorry for TGVN! So we already know he’s a head case (bad childhood, fighting for his life, clawing his way to the top, yada, yada)…but he really loves his family! It’s a narcissistic, maniacal, controlling, over-the-top kind of love....but it’s love! ...…

hummmmmmmmm is that the same love that causes a mother to kill her children then claim she did it because the world is a horrible place, that the world is full of crime and she just couldn't possibly let her children grow up in this kind of world.

ya i know real world vs fake but victors kind of love is poison - pure and simple poison. everyone he touches ends up dead, in the funny farm, drunk or arrested.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #174
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
hummmmmmmmm is that the same love that causes a mother to kill her children then claim she did it because the world is a horrible place, that the world is full of crime and she just couldn't possibly let her children grow up in this kind of world.

ya i know real world vs fake but victors kind of love is poison - pure and simple poison. everyone he touches ends up dead, in the funny farm, drunk or arrested.

Oh my dear, I agree!! ….but I still feel sorry for ALL of those people….cause I know that their actions come from a pain that’s gotta be so so so so deep. Narcissistic, sometimes to a homicidal degree, I totally agree that people like that need to be separated from us so that they don’t cause further harm to normal people!! Whether on a soap or IRL, they are such tragic figures, though, aren’t they?!! My heart just hurts for them!! ...because I know their pain is so great!! Feeling bad for them doesnt mean, however, that I feel the need to excuse their behavior!!

...and don’t get me wrong!...my name is NOT Sharon Newman!!! I wouldn’t be marrying or re-marrying into that hot mess!! (frankly, I wouldn’t even wanna live next door!) but as long as it’s just a soap… I will watch!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:23 AM   #175
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Update on skye!!! Spoiler!!!

Phyllis will go to New Orleans to follow Adam there. She thinks he killed Skye. While there she'll run into Nick who'll be looking for Sharon, she'll then think that Sharon killed Skye.

So her OBSESSION WITH SHADOM CONTINUES. You'd think with Daniel and Daisy she'd have enough on her plate. Not to mention Summer. She's no better than Daisy in my book, that's why she can sympathize.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #176
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

I just don't see why Phyllis cares who killed Skye. Maybe she'll get with Adam since they are both without a mate. It really doesn't matter to me who they are with as long as it's not Nick and Sharon. I'm all for those two staying together.

And where is that hot mess Nikki? Off with her boy-toy Deacon? That one makes me !!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #177
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Where is Jill? Not that I care about her but just that it is so nice without her!!!

I love watching some of the Fall styles; that coat on Phyllis yesterday was so awesome! She has cut her hair so short!

And Y&R really does read HERE. I have been asking and posting about Lauren and her hair constantly in her face and now that she has been back a few weeks, her hair is completely off her forehead!

Ok and Nina, she can leave anytime now ... she just annoys the crap out of me ... yuck.

Victor gets more and more disturbing with each and every epi.

Ya, where is that hot mess called Nikki and her boy toy?

Loving that Abby has calmed down, loving that her and Vikki are getting closer and closer.

SHADOM ...

So it is off to NOLA ...

KAR

Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #178
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Phyllis SPOILER!!!

Red Devil

It's been 16 years since Michelle Stafford hit The Young & The Restless as scheming rock groupie Phyllis Summers -- and two Emmys and eight nominations later, she's still playing it bad to the bone.

These days Phyllis is a hotshot magazine editor wwith a poisonous blog that's pizzing off half of Genoa City.

On November 29, this flame-haired nutjob heads to New Orleans to get the scoop on Adam Newman (Michael Muhney). Y&R shot four episodes in the Big Easy, with locations ranging from the French Quarter to the allegedly haunted Lafayette Cemetary.

"Phyllis thinks Adam killed his wife, Skye (Laura Stone), so she follows him to New Orleans to get the story," reveals Stafford. "But then it gets juicier."

While down there, Phyllis runs into her ex-husband, Nick (Josh Morrow), who's gone there in pursuit of his ex-wife, Sharon (Sharon Case), who used to be married to Adam and still has a thing for him.

Is your head spinning yet?

This gets Phyllis wondering if maybe Sharon is in on the murder, too," Stafford says.

So how does the sex-bomb star feel about the recent news that Phyllis will soon be a granny? (Karma's a b!tch: Her son was drug-raped by an evil vixen -- similar to a stunt Phyllis tried to pull back in 1994.)

"One day someone in our wardrobe department who gets all the story stuff in advance said, 'You're not gonna like this! You're gonna be a grandma!'" Stafford says. "People think I should be horrified, but I think it's awesome! It humanizes Phyllis and balances out all that funky sh!t she does!"

By Michael Logan (TV Guide Nov 22 - Dec 5, 2010 issue)

Old 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #179
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Sharon decides to not wear her engagement ring until they tell everyone about their engagement. She starts her christmas shopping for her kids, her phone rings and she searches her purse. Sharon is shocked to find a bracelet from Fenmore's in her purse, she says this can't be happening again
* Adam and Skye meet a potential investor that Jack has brought, Victor shows up with Hightower's sister and kid. They return Adam's money, they don't want it. Adam is upset, he and Skye fight and Jack overhears a threat made on Skye's life. Jack tells Skye she needs to look out for herself, dump Adam
* Neil finds out from Lily about Blake working for Sophia and Tucker, he gets suspicious. Blake meets Tucker and Sophia, Tucker doesn't like suck ups and still has his suspicions about them
* At Newman, Nick finds a check that Victor wrote. He recognizes the address, its Jack's. Nick asks Victor what he and Jack are upto. Meanwhile, Adam has a run in with Sharon at Trumble's and asks why she isn't wearing her ring

Next - Nina has a request for Ronan; Heather is offered a job by Michael; Victor tells Adam he's halfway to hell

Old 11-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #180
Kurby

I KNEW IT - I JUST KNEW IT.

Sharron went into Fenmore's today and I just knew when i saw her looking at then trying on what looks like diamond bangles that she would be either caught trying to steal them or would some how walk out with them and she did.

sooooooooooo predictable. little bling and she's got to take it then it's a mystery how she ended up with them.

good lord can't the writers come up with something better???????????
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: