Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #151
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

adam's mentioned a few times that he's waiting for his driver or his driver is off for the day. glo even told him to take the bus to pick something up for her.

they must not have cabs in that city lol

occosionally they'll show it through adam's eyes and it's only blurry around the edges. shouldn't he be completely blind by now? wasn't his eyesite going down fast? seems to have stalled and bee the same since he came back from that island where victor found him on
Old 11-13-2010, 09:37 AM   #152
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Pics of Michelle Stafford and her baby

Morning all! I wanted to show you guys new pics of Michelle and her daughter Natalia. She will be a year old next month. Enjoy!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #153
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

she does NOT look like she's a happy camper LOL
Old 11-13-2010, 03:07 PM   #154
december
DIS Veteran

Daniel tells Phyllis that Abby dumped him for the same reason he dumped Amber

Abby is taken aback when Daniel tells her she did the right thing

Abby gets an unusual birthday present – news that Victor has been ordered to turn over his financial records

Cold feet lead Abby to back away from the lawsuit

Abby worries that Victor has more secrets than are safe to come out

Prison is not where Abby wants her father to end up

Victoria counsels her sister to reconsider

Victor rebuffs Victoria’s suggestion that he make amends with Abby

Tucker buys back Abby’s horse and gives it to her as a birthday gift

Victor misinterprets Abby’s acceptance of the gift as another example of Abby’s greed

Victoria suffers another setback

Nick offers Sharon the engagement ring he put on her finger when they were teens

Sharon hesitates but ultimately says “yes!”

Nick leaves to break the news to Phyllis

Adam sees Sharon’s engagement ring

Adam gives Sharon his best wishes, but counsels her to think hard about what makes her happy

Sharon wonders if Adam‘s advice is on the money

Nick and Sharon’s engagement prompts Adam to cover his flanks

Adam tells Skye he will continue to be her partner under certain conditions

Victor’s struggle to emerge from the lawsuit triumphantly is in jeopardy

Jack taunts Victor about his involvement in Abby’s suit

Victor is outraged when Jack says Victor can’t beat Adam without his help

Newman Enterprises is in crisis mode

Frustration and rage lead Victor to resume warfare on his enemies

Victor surprises Michael with an idea

Victor vows to get even with Jack… and Adam

Murphy has questions about the choices Kay made while he was incapacitated

Kay tells Murphy the truth, but in return asks why Murphy lied about his son

Kay and Murphy are distressed to realize that their marriage is at a turning point

Heather demands the truth from Ronan

Nina worries about her loved ones

The DNA results come in – Daniel’s DNA matches Daisy’s baby

Jack has good advice for Phyllis, but she won’t listen

Phyllis puts a plan in motion to teach Daisy a lesson

Lauren is upset to learn that Phyllis wants Daisy to move into the penthouse with her

Daisy tells Daniel that the baby is an amazing opportunity

Daisy finds herself no longer holding all the cards

Kevin grows increasingly concerned about the wellbeing of his niece

Kevin makes a decision that shocks his friends and family

Diane finds a way to get what she needs from Jack

Old habits tempt Sharon

Sharon makes a desperate decision

Spoilers for Next Week

Heather’s unemployment opens up an unexpected career opportunity

Victor puts his heart and soul into getting even with Adam and Jack

The Thanksgiving holiday inspires Abby to try to make peace with her father

Kevin asks Chloe to tell him the truth about her feelings for Ronan

Unrequited love bites

Spoilers for down the road: Fall preview

The truth about Diane’s return effects the lives of the men who know her

Diane fled Toronto to avoid a potentially life altering problem

Diane’s true mission is to protect herself… and Kyle

Some of Genoa City’s newest citizens may be the solution to Diane’s problems

Even in rehab, Nikki continues to self medicate her problems away

As Deacon’s feelings for Nikki deepen, he makes a dramatic decision

The machinations between Victor, Skye and Jack blow up

Shock waves dramatically alter everyone’s lives

Sharon leaves town to have some quiet time to think about a potential future with Nick

Nick and Adam follow Sharon to New Orleans

Nick and Adam put it all on the line for Sharon

Relationships and fortunes are changed forever

Blake continues to torment the Ashby’s as Cane scrambles for a solution

Cane is horrified when Blake uses secrets to goad him

Blake knows the truth about Cane’s hidden history – truths that Cane is still hiding from Lily!

Another shoe drops as another piece of Cane’s past makes his presence felt in Genoa City

The Ashby marriage may not survive once Lily learns the truth about Cane’s past

Cane fights back

Jill and Lauren’s relationship takes another turn

Lauren and Jana struggle to put their traumatic past at the hands of Sarah Smythe behind them

The truth about Daisy and Ryder changes everything

Lauren, Michael, Kevin, Jana, Phyllis, Daniel and Abby are polarized by Daisy’s accusations
Old 11-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #155
Kurby

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Victor puts his heart and soul into getting even with Adam and Jack

this is shocking. who knew Victor had such a mean streak and would go to such lengths to "get even" i'm shocked - really - truly - just completely shocked. I would never thought the gentle, loving, friendly Victor would blow up like this.

something must have sent him over the edge the we haven't seen. oh boy i hope they lay it all out for us. i hope they put in so much detail and repeat things over and over and over for those of us how just don't get it the first time. i really hope they make him do something sooooo totally illegal but let him get away with it. it would be good to finally see Victor do something and not be crucified since the worst he ever does is jaywalk and he lands in jail. i mean come on - don't you all think this man has had enough.

i swear it's boarding on abuse of power by the da for going after victor for absolutely no reason what so ever.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #156
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
she does NOT look like she's a happy camper LOL
I was going to say she looks like one angry baby!!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #157
tinatark
DIS Veteran

I was wondering why the baby was looking like that - maybe it has something to do with the dog - maybe she was talking to it, or was just trying to figure it out! Wish her mom would stop squinting!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:48 AM   #158
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SOD Article Nick & Sharon SPOILER!!!

I've already posted the spoiler, but I thought you guys would like to read the entire article in case you wanted to buy the magazine. ENJOY!

Nick pops the question, but will Sharon give the answer he wants to hear?

Last week, Nick and Sharon finally consummated their reconciliation. What's the next step? As far as Nick's concerned, it's time to get married again. "Nick really wants to make another go of this," affirms his portrayer, Josh Morrow. "He knows he messed it up the first time, but he believes these two people belong together. He truly knows in his heart that they can make it if she just trusts him. He knows he's the one who totally jacked up their marriage, so he needs her to trust him again and they can make this happen."

But Sharon is caught off-guard by the proposal. "They're sitting on the sofa and it comes from out of the blue," Sharon Case (Sharon) says. "She's not expecting it at all."

Morrow admits, "Nick tends to act impulsively. He's not really thinking about the what have yous about jumping into this quickly. He loves Sharon. He's always loved her. Even when he was madly in love with Phyllis, he was always drawn back to Sharon. He thinks, like with everything else, he can fix this. If she trusts him, they'll be happy."

Nick is surprised when Sharon suggests that living together may be enough for them right now. "Her stance is, 'Why jinx what we have? Let's give ourselves some more time to enjoy this.'" Case says. "Of course, Sharon has these unresolved feelings for Adam. She's not ready to jump into marriage with Nick when she hasn't come to terms with what she had with Adam. She just found out that Adam is divorcing Skye, so that really has Sharon confused. Marrying Nick again is what she thought she always wanted, but now she's not all that sure."

Sharon's hesitation throws Nick. "He's concerned," admits Morrow. "He doesn't really know where it's coming from. At this point, he doesn't suspect that it's because of Adam. Nick thinks it's because he's been a screwup. He basically tells Sharon, 'Just roll with me. I promise you, this is going to be beautiful.'"

When Sharon continues to hedge, Nick pulls out the big guns. "He was looking for something for Noah earlier and he found the engagement ring that he gave Sharon when they were teenagers," smiles Morrow. "He was stunned and excited that Sharon had held on to it. So he takes this as a sign that they need to get married. He shows her the ring, which he's hoping is his ace in the hole. I think it proves to her that, 'Okay, this jackazz must really love me.' You know, soaps make guys a lot more romantic than they are in real life."

Case adds, "When he presents her with her old engagement ring, it's a real important point to her because it shows how Nick is trying to put things back together. He wants to pick up where they left off. By using the old ring, it's like saying, 'Let's get our old relatinoship back.' Which means trying to block everything out that happened in between when they broke up and now. He wants them to just forgive each other and be together again."

Nick insists that this is not a whim. "He totally believes that," explains Morrow. "I don't think you can go into something like this and not be 100 percent confident about it. Even if there are any doubts inside of you, you just need to ignore them if you're going to willingly commit and make something work."

Moved, Sharon finally says yes, shares Case. "She thinks that maybe they should just dive in and do it. If he wants to go for it, she feels she should do the same thing."

Nick is thrilled and they seal their engagement with a kiss. Then reality sets in. "They decide that before they tell their family, they need to first tell Phyllis and Adam," says Case. "Nick definitely feels he owes it to Phyllis. He knows it's going to be tough to accept, but he doesn't think it will be earth-shattering because everybody in Genoa City always knew these two kids would eventually end up together. Telling Phyllis himself is about the one standup thing Nick has done lately."

The happy couple heads in different directions. With as much sensitivity as he can muster, Nick gently tells Phyllis that he and Sharon are getting married. The reaction? "Phyllis handles it with a surprising level of calmness," shrugs Morrow. "In some weird way, I think Nick was hoping she would ba alittle more bothered by it. He doesn't say out loud that her reaction bugs him, but I'm sure it does. Nick thinks he's a catch [ laughs ]."

Meanwhile, Sharon approaches Adam. "She's actually concerned about how he will take it,"Case notes. "When people break up, no matter what the circumstances are, it's always hard. Adam seemed to have moved on first because he married Skye and that really made Sharon upset and jealous. But then, when Adam told her that he didn't really love Skye, Sharon thought, 'You knowwhat? Adam has done all of these bad things. Maybe he's fooling me again.' Then she finally realized that he didn't love Skye, which means that he never really moved on, but now Sharon has. She doesn't want to hurt Adam because she knows how that feels, but she still needs to let him know that she's marrying Nick."

Sharon reveals her plan to Adam, who continues to play the role of the supportive ex-husband. "He's like, 'It's all cool,'" previews Case. "He even congratulates her. Adam says, 'Well, I'm happy for you.' It's not like he's jumping for joy, but he tells Sharon how much he hopes that she'll be happy."

While Phyllis's stoic facade crumbles in front of Jack over Nick and Sharon's future, Adam forms another opinion. "He and Sharon run into each other later and he says he's not sure if marrying Nick will really make her happy," sighs Case. "He goes on and on about how she needs to make the right decision as to what will make her happy in the end. He plants some doubts in her mind."

Is the timing not so right for Nick and Sharon after all? Case opines, "I think the timing will be good, but it's not perfect and that's what makes it great. There's still a lot of conflict and that's why I think it's good timing. Everything seems settled in their lives now, so it seems like a good time to get back together, but they're trying to push the rest of the world out. You can't necessarily do that, so it makes an interesting story to see them try."

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #159
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Oh my, Natalia looks scared and overwhelmed. Probably allot of cameras flashing and people oooo-ing and awe-ing over her.

KAR

Old 11-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #160
Kurby

maybe she's just pissed that her mom has her in a michael jackson reject jacket and her toosh is hanging out of the tutu. lol

seriously - does anyone think that outfit even goes together? have to say i'm a little shocked the always put together michelle dressed her daughter in that outfit.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #161
NC State
DIS Veteran

I think she's mad because she was waken for "this".

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 11-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #162
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New promo for 11/15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eim0M...layer_embedded

Old 11-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #163
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Tests confirm Daniel is the father of Daisy's daughter, but he wants nothing to do with his daughter or Daisy. Phyllis makes a plea to Michael and Lauren, wanting to make sure Daisy will be guarded so she can't hurt the baby. Michael and Lauren go against Phyllis
* Ronan says hi to Chloe, she is rude to him but he asks why she threw his name around when she got arrested. Ronan now sits with Heather, Nina sees them together and thinks they are involved but both correct her
* Murphy is back from rehab, doing much better but still paralyzed from the waist down. Katherine asks him about his son, he tells her that his son had an accident and Meggie wasted no time taking him off life support and leaving with his insurance money. He says his wife couldn't take it, she died.
* Nina takes Ronan and Heather to see Murphy, Ronan gives Heather back a ride to the coffeehouse so she can meet Rafe. Ronan drops his medication, Heather sees it and searches the net to see what it is for. Heather confronts Ronan, he's really sick
* Phyllis talks to Jack about her concern for her granddaughter, she is ready to go against her best friends, Jack suggests she talk to Vance. Meanwhile, Kevin and Chloe go to Michael and Lauren's, Kevin wants to know what steps to take to become his niece's legal guardian

Next - Jana visits Daisy in jail; Kevin lashes out at Michael for the custody of his niece

Old 11-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #164
dvcfamily41801
Has realized you can NEVER have too many DVC points
Would love to be a teachers assistant in an elementary school
Florida Project station takes me to my Happy Place

So yeah. Um when Adam was sticking up to Skye. Uhh.

And I know he is kinda dull and all but seriously could I sit between the two Ausies. YES!! They could read the phone book and I would melt. Wait until my first soap opera crush starts. There will be no words.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #165
Kurby

just how long will it take for the second ozzy to become a good guy?

seems like the good bad guys turn good and the crappy bad guys (victor) just get on your nerves
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: