Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #1516
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!!!

Leslie destroys Daniel, Victoria and Billy on the stand by bringing up their past history which includes run ins with the law, custody battles, buying Lucy
Nick finds out about the rumors about Victor, he and Michael try to find out what is going on. There are no reports about Victor being in the hospital
As rumors of Victor's death make news, the stock takes a toll just like Adam wanted. Adam waits till the stocks hits rock bottom then buys, Jack buys too
Victor realizes Diane is faking, she admits it and says she will kick him where it hurts. Diane ends up getting hurt after he throws her out of the ambulance!
Phyllis is awarded custody of Lucy since Daisy remains behind bars. Billy and Victoria are devastated while Daniel disgusted*with Phyllis, disowns her!
Nick confronts Diane and Adam for their plan. Adam calls him on his hypocrisy since he sued their father for billions while Diane admits she's a rhymes with witch
Victoria gets annoyed with Billy's have hope attitude, that they can fight. Victoria's given up hope, won't fight and says the promise Billy made was broken

Next - Lucy is crying, Nick tells Phyllis that she needs her mother ; Billy takes his keys, Victoria asks if he is leaving ; Diane worries about what Victor has planned for revenge

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 06-16-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #1517
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sid spoiler cane and lily

There is an interview with Daniel Goddard in which he talks about whether Lily can forgive Cane.

He said Cane really tried to explain to Lily why he couldn't tell her the truth. That he and their family was really in jeopardy from Colin and he had no choice to play it out this way. But DG says that despite Cane's explanations Lily may not be able to forgive him. "He has a reason for doing what he did, but the problem is, he's lied to her in the past and promised not to lie again and here he is lying again. It comes down to how much Lily can accept. They love each other but I don't know if this is something you can get over."

As for Lily and Cane's future DG said he does not know which direction the story line is going but either way there "will be drama".

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-17-2011, 01:08 AM   #1518
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Leslie destroys Daniel, Victoria and Billy on the stand by bringing up their past history which includes run ins with the law, custody battles, buying Lucy
Nick finds out about the rumors about Victor, he and Michael try to find out what is going on. There are no reports about Victor being in the hospital
As rumors of Victor's death make news, the stock takes a toll just like Adam wanted. Adam waits till the stocks hits rock bottom then buys, Jack buys too
Victor realizes Diane is faking, she admits it and says she will kick him where it hurts. Diane ends up getting hurt after he throws her out of the ambulance!
Phyllis is awarded custody of Lucy since Daisy remains behind bars. Billy and Victoria are devastated while Daniel disgusted*with Phyllis, disowns her!
Nick confronts Diane and Adam for their plan. Adam calls him on his hypocrisy since he sued their father for billions while Diane admits she's a rhymes with witch
Victoria gets annoyed with Billy's have hope attitude, that they can fight.

Victoria's given up hope, won't fight and says the promise Billy made was
broken

Next - Lucy is crying, Nick tells Phyllis that she needs her mother ; Billy takes his keys, Victoria asks if he is leaving ; Diane worries about what Victor has planned for revenge

Oh please...what about Phyllis's history....I think down the line she will change her mind and give back Lucy.....otherwise Phyllis should just leave the show because she will have no friends and we will all hate her

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 06-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #1519
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

yeah, right?! Phyllis and Daisy have pretty shady pasts.

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
Old 06-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #1520
NC State
DIS Veteran

I noticed yesterday that Michael is looking thin these days.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 06-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #1521
ALittleDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

This is nauseating... I think I'll skip watching and just reading the updates 'till a good SL comes along. I can't stand this back and fourth with Lucy.

Mommy to a 5-yr-old Princess!

10/2006 ~ CSR
12/2009 ~ CSR
12/2010 ~ CSR
09/2011 ~ WL
10/2012 ~ Unsure!!
+ 4 childhood trips!

Old 06-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #1522
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
This scheme of Adam’s is so transparent, it's a joke!! I’m sure the G-City SEC has already begun an investigation!! If Jack and Adam don’t do serious jail time, Martha Stewart shd make an appearance and congratulate them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State View Post
I noticed yesterday that Michael is looking thin these days.
I agree! I noticed it too!!

Last edited by FLRunna; 06-17-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #1523
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

I wish she would leave! I already didn't like her. Maybe Daisy will off her too.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #1524
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SID ARTICLE! Victor's Revenge

Old 06-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #1525
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

UPDATE Billy Miller Contract!

The actor has inked another contract with the show! He's staying at least for another year!!

Old 06-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #1526
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The actor has inked another contract with the show! He's staying at least for another year!!
WOOHOO!!!!

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
Old 06-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #1527
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

•Victoria tells Nick about losing custody of Lucy, being too hard on Billy. Nick confronts Phyllis, who won't apologize for her actions says Nick did the same to Ashley and would do the same if this were Noah's child
•Daniel tells Abby, Kevin and Chloe about the hearing. Kevin and Abby are shocked the judge would give custody to Daisy and Phyllis. Chloe says this is Billy's fault and hopes her case is stronger now that Billy lost custody! •Jack tells Adam that Diane filled him in on Adam's plan for a price. Victor sees them celebrating, thinks they'll face trouble w/ SEC but Jack and Adam aren't worried. Jack's day gets better when Katherine makes him CEO of Jabot!
•Victoria's shocked when Billy packs his bags and moves out. Billy goes to Jimmy's and starts to drink again. Reed is still living with Victoria, she has to tell him that Lucy is no longer living with them. Victor comes over to comfort Victoria

Next - Adam's in the clear with SEC but Jack and Diane aren't ; Victor wants Adam to go down ; Victoria tells Chloe that Billy moved out

Old 06-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #1528
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

oh see that's easy.

all diane has to say is that she was trying to piss victor off because he left her with nothing - it had nothing to do with someone saying he died - she didn't know about it - she just didn't want him to watch the stock trading

and jack - his cable and internet went out and by the time he got to the restaurant he was about to start buying and the announcement about victor came out so he waited to see how low the price would go then started buying.

he had nothing to do with it either.

it's all explainable.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #1529
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS 6/20-6/24

Monday
Phyllis confides in Nick
Victor vows revenge
Victoria is devasted by Billy's decision

Tuesday
Diane has a realization
Piper's dad is a danger to Sharon
Billy's drinking angers Chloe

Wednesday
Jill is surprised by Kay's compassion
Sofia makes a confession to Malcolm
Adam and Nick fight about Sharon

Thursday
Neil is confronted
Colin makes an announcement
Victoria is shocked by Victor's offer

Friday
Billy is caught with another woman
Diane makes a threat
Tucker awakes from his coma

Old 06-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #1530
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

NEW PROMO for next week!

Sofia tells Malcolm EVERYTHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLD8j...re=uploademail

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: