Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 06:08 AM   #1501
ShiPooOwner
Fan of WDW now and forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcfamily41801 View Post
Ew. I just saw the "kiss" in the hospital. That was the most disgusting thing. It reminded me of Silence of the Lambs.
I agree! Yuck!
Old 06-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #1502
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcfamily41801 View Post
Ew. I just saw the "kiss" in the hospital. That was the most disgusting thing. It reminded me of Silence of the Lambs.
It was pretty bad, was she chewing on his lip or the stuff they put on his face?

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2011, 07:23 AM   #1503
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

maybe she was hungry and she likes the taste of makeup????

it was gross
Old 06-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #1504
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

OK, just have to say that Rh negative mom, Rh postive dad happens all the time and is not a problem for the fetus unless mom has had another child first and was never given a rhogam vaccine. Or had a miscarriage of an Rh pos baby and was never treated. This doesn't really happen in the US unless the mom is never given any prenatal care or follow up care from the MD doing the delivery/miscarriage. I am rh neg, dh is rh pos and that never caused a problem for me.
I really wish these writers would do a little more research so we wouldn't have to over these ridiculous storylines.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #1505
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
OK, just have to say that Rh negative mom, Rh postive dad happens all the time and is not a problem for the fetus unless mom has had another child first and was never given a rhogam vaccine. Or had a miscarriage of an Rh pos baby and was never treated. This doesn't really happen in the US unless the mom is never given any prenatal care or follow up care from the MD doing the delivery/miscarriage. I am rh neg, dh is rh pos and that never caused a problem for me.
I really wish these writers would do a little more research so we wouldn't have to over these ridiculous storylines.
I know!! It seems they do good resesrch for the really intricate stuff (like the cochlear implant for Devon) but then they really fall down on the normal everyday things (like pregnancy and dead people staying dead )!!
Old 06-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #1506
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

hold on - dead people don't stay dead???

am i the only one who sees dead people in real life then? wow you guys don't know what your missing
Old 06-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #1507
DCRestless
Earning My Ears

Hey everybody, we all love the drama of Y&R but how would you like to rub elbows with the cast? In case you haven’t heard your favorite soap cosmetic company is becoming a reality and they want to send you to Vegas for the Daytime Emmy’s! I work with Jabot Cosmetics and want to tell you all about this great offer. All you have to do is follow @ShopJabot on Twitter and tell all your friends to retweet your entry! The fan with the most retweets wins! Get all the details and enter on the @ShopJabot Twitter page!
Old 06-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #1508
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

•Ghost John pays a visit to his kids and Katherine. First he visits Ashley knowing she is taking the blame for something Abby is responsible for. Ashley won't change her mind fearing if she admitted to protecting Abby, Abby will face serious charges•Ghost John visits Billy next who is at the park with Victoria and Lucy. Victoria is having a hard time dealing with another custody battle for Lucy and asks Billy not to make anymore promises he can't keep. John advises Billy not to give up on Victoria
•The next visit is to Jack who confesses he blames himself for John losing Jabot after Jack convinced him to take Jabot public. John tells him not to blame himself and that all John has ever wanted was for his children to be happy•The last visit is to Katherine. Katherine realizes that she is not worried about disappointing Jack or Victor it is about going against Tucker's wishes. John admits he would always side with Jack no matter what. Katherine decides not to sell Jabot to Victor!
•Michael tries to get through to Phyllis one last time in hopes she will do the right thing but Phyllis ignores Michael and tells Leslie to go ahead and attack Billy, Victoria and Daniel in court tommorow! Michael tells her they are through as friends•Abby goes to Victor saying this is all her fault that her parents lives have been destroyed. During their talk, Victor gets the feeling that Abby is hiding something from him wonders if Nikki was right

Next - Adam and Diane put their plan into action - Diane tells Victor she is pregnant!! ; Michael is with Lauren, tells Phyllis to accept the fact they are through with her and walk away

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 06-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #1509
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRestless View Post
Hey everybody, we all love the drama of Y&R but how would you like to rub elbows with the cast? In case you haven’t heard your favorite soap cosmetic company is becoming a reality and they want to send you to Vegas for the Daytime Emmy’s! I work with Jabot Cosmetics and want to tell you all about this great offer. All you have to do is follow @ShopJabot on Twitter and tell all your friends to retweet your entry! The fan with the most retweets wins! Get all the details and enter on the @ShopJabot Twitter page!
When Jack told Katherine that they had the OK from HSN (among others), I knew there was something up their corporate/commercial sleeves !! Maybe you guys put the bug in my ear....who knows anymore!! Here's more info!!

Watch Tracey E. Bregman live on HSN June 21st and 22nd as she debuts the Jabot Red Carpet Kit live and on-air, and then look for the entire line on HSN and at ULTA stores nationwide on July 28th!

Check out: http://www.shopjabot.com/

I also copied this article below: http://******************/soap-opera...store-near-you

In a brilliant marketing coup 'Young and the Restless' the number one soap, CBS and Sony have developed 'Jabot Cosmetics' and they will go on sale to consumers in June online, in stores and they have made a deal with the Home Shopping Network which will also sell the products withTracy Bregman as the repesentative for Jabot on HSN.

How brilliant are these people? Not only did they develop the perfect soap, as in 'Soap Opera' but now they will sell beauty products that will generate money for the show. In this terriible time where soaps are being cancelled because of the cost of keeping them on the air has become too prohibitive Y&R will produce their own money to keep this exceptional soap on the air. it reminds me of how soaps 'began', how they got their name. Only this time it will be the actual soap benefiting by the sales. One more time, all together now "BRILLIANT"

Maria Arena Bell the Executive Producer of Y&R stated "We are proud to bring Jabot to the consumer as a real brand. This is the perfect platform to deliver such an offering to our fans who, for many years, have wanted to know how they could get real ‘Jabot Cosmetics’ and own a piece of the show that they have helped make #1 for 22 years."

'Brilliant I cannot say it enough. if these products are half as good as they sound I think that the viewers will be happy to buy them and support their show. If One Life To Live' could come up with something, other than some silly book , a real product we can use to help keep it on the air I would support them in a New York minute.

Last edited by FLRunna; 06-14-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #1510
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

If the Bells are doing http://www.shopjabot.com/
, I have to wonder why AllMyChildren isnt considering using the Erica Kane/Greenlee cosmetic company- Fusion in the same way.

...I guess this is why (just found this)....Fusion Brands was busy!! Wow....this would have been a great partnership for AMC! Guess Y&R snatched them up first!

http://beauty.glam.com/2011/06/06/fu...tless-to-life/

Here we have a classic case of real-life imitating Hollywood art. Diehard fans of The Young & The Restless will be happy to hear this—now they’ll be able to look just as gorgeous as their favorite soap opera stars. In conjunction with Sony Pictures and CBS Consumer Products, Fusion Brands Inc. is set to breathe life into Genoa City’s fictional beauty brand Jabot Cosmetics by creating a full-range skincare, makeup, and fragrance collection that will be available for purchase by fans of the show and cost-conscious beauty addicts alike—everything is priced under $40.

“This is a new way to do beauty—it’s a new paradigm,” says Caroline Pieper-Vogt, chief executive officer of Fusion Brands. Adds Jabot Cosmetics spokesperson Tracey E. Bregman (known for the past 25 years as fictive department-store heiress Lauren Fenmore), “It is exciting to break through and make this a reality. We’ve been talking about it for decades—now you’ll be able to buy the cosmetics at home.”

The line will include three collections: Camera Ready Color, which includes a foundation, blush, concealer, bronzer, and lip gloss; Overnight Sensation features an eye cream, night cream, neck cream and wrinkle serum; and Red Carpet, which consists of an eye lift cream, face lift cream, and a diamond-infused resurfacing scrub.

Last edited by FLRunna; 06-14-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #1511
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRestless View Post
Cool......can't wait to see it

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 06-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #1512
Traveliz
DIS Veteran

Ok so today I was really enjoying John Abott interacting with everyone and clearly they all thought they saw him and were speaking to me and I think - how can they do that storyline continuously and want us to buy it and then do the ghost of Cane but Lily is crazy are we really seeing him storyline. It just seemed odd to me to have two ghost storylines that are so contradictory.

And as a PS I hope they fired whoever killed off John Abbott to begin with.

Liz
Old 06-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #1513
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

•Phyllis tries to talk to Michael and Lauren who want nothing to do with her. Michael says Phyllis did what she had to do they've accepted it, now she must accept they are through as friends and she should walk away•Diane uses Jack as her backup plan incase Adam doesn't pay up. Diane fills Jack in on what she and Adam are planning and says Jack can post date the check, that way if he is not satisfied he can back out
•At court, a social worker takes care of Lucy while Nick shows up in support of his sister and Billy. Nick tells Phyllis he used to be a part of her family but after this, they are through. Lauren tries to get into the hearing to testify against Daisy but isn't allowed in•Diane shows up at Victor's tells him that she is pregnant and that Victor can do a DNA test once it is safe for the baby. Diane then fakes severe cramps, so Victor calls for an ambulance and accompanies Diane to the hospital
•Adam gets news of Diane stalling Victor, so he makes a call starting a rumor that Victor has suffered a stroke. Michael gets worried hearing this and calls Victor who has yet to show up to meet Michael•At the hearing, Daisy lies about being scared of Sarah and wanting to be a part of Lucy's life. Phyllis lies about promising Daisy her freedom in exchange of custody for Lucy. Daniel pleads with the judge to not take Lucy away from the only family she's known, don't endanger her life. Phyllis wants Leslie to attack!

Next - News spreads about Victor's "death"; Genevieve sets her sights on Jack who is buying as many stocks as he can ; Billy loses it in court, says Lucy's life will be ruined if she is given to that blatant psycho (Daisy)

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 06-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #1514
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 6/27

Tucker comes out of his coma and he and Ashley are married

Victor forces Abby into rehab where she sees a familiar face

Diane makes a deal with Victor to save herself

Old 06-16-2011, 08:49 AM   #1515
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Meet the new Eden!

Her name is Jessica Heap

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: