Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #136
TnTsParty
DIS Veteran

How in the heck are they going to pass of Daisy's kid as Daniel - I thought they never actually did anything. The scene I saw she put something in his drink and he was completely out - there would have been nothing going on if he was in that state. UGH they want us to believe this crap
Disney Races ~ TOT 13k 2007~1:36:12 ~ Minnie 15k 2008~1:49:39 ~ EEC w/DH ~ Disney 26.2 Marathon 2009~5:44:28 ~ Princess 1/2 Marathon ~2:32:15 ~ 2010 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge~1/2 Marathon 2:54:27~Full Marathon 6:02:48 ~ 2011 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge #2 ~1/2 Marathon 2:44:18~Full Marathon 5:46:54

Missing my BEST Brother in Law ~ Erik 04/30/1971~04/30/2009 ~ you're in our thoughts EVERYDAY
Old 11-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #137
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea View Post
And the technician at the DNA lab.
I don't feel sorry for the tech. If he'd get the tests right the 1st time, he wouldn't be working so hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
LOOKS LIKE BIG RED IS GONNA BE A GRANNY! Maybe this will force her to start wearing bra's!

When the results came back on Daisy's baby's paternity test, Kevin offers to raise the child if Daniel won't.

Daniel insisted to Daisy that they must give up the baby for adoption.

Daisy refused to let her unborn daughter go.
Kevin offers? That doesn't sound like Kevin???????
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #138
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

ya - here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kznsl9djdqA we're supposed to believe that after being given drugs to make him pass out that he was able to get it up while he's unconscious AND squeeze out the little Daniels in order to impregnate Daisy.

smack me in the head right now
Old 11-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #139
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Nick moves back in with Sharon, Adam sees Nick and Sharon being intimate and leaves. Later, Nick tells Sharon he wants them to be the real deal, he proposes
* Skye finds Adam working as a bartendar, she starts her threats again. Later, Adam calls her bluff by taking her to the new DA! The DA isn't reopening Adam's case
* Diane and Phyllis confrontation, Diane says Phyllis used Kyle to get her claws into Jack and talks about how Summer would react if Phyllis past became public
* Blake meets Tucker as James Collier, Cane and Blake are convinced they made a good impression but Tucker is later shown telling Sophia he still has his suspicions
* Diane and Phyllis round 2, Jack overhears Phyllis insulting Diane and stops Diane from attacking Phyllis. Diane kisses Jack, he brushes her off. He learns Diane's in debt
* The new DA meets Heather, she is all set to make a good impression on him but he drops a bomb on her by saying she's fired because of her involvement with Victor
* Adam tells Skye they are playing a new game, warns if she crosses him that there is not a place big enough for her to hide in. Guess who is listening - Phyllis !

Next - Nick tells Phyllis of his plans to remarry Sharon; Abby tells Victoria she wants out; Jack and Victor scene

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #140
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
ya - here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kznsl9djdqA we're supposed to believe that after being given drugs to make him pass out that he was able to get it up while he's unconscious AND squeeze out the little Daniels in order to impregnate Daisy.

smack me in the head right now
There will have been a dna lab error.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #141
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

You gotta admire the writers for the Daisy story line. They make it seem so easy to redo two old storylines with just one character - bringing together the old Lauren/Sheila crap, while repeating the old Phyllis/Danny manipulated DNA results story line.

They must be paying for the new sets by saving money on writing, since they can just cut and paste from the old scripts.

And while I'm on a bit of a negative rant... Sharon and Nick are so boring together. My husband says you can tell Nick is young because he only has two women to go back and forth with. We'll know he is getting older when he can finally add in a third woman.

Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012
Old 11-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #142
december
DIS Veteran

I loved seeing the old clips of Phyllis though. Glad that she is seeing how bad she was.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #143
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

isnt that how it usually works in the animal world?

the younger males have to wait for the king lion to sleep with everything that has a pulse and dies before the young ones can fight for the right to bed everything their father left behind?

soooooo Adam and Nick will have to wait until Victor crocks before they can find out there's more then Sharron to have sex with. while there at it - why don't they just have a 3some and get it over with.

personally i think Phyllis was an accident - she was supposed to bed Victor but opened the wrong door and slept with nick instead.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #144
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 11/15-11/19

Monday, 11/15
Sharon Struggles With Nick's Proposal
A plea is rejected;
Adam returns to Skye.

Tuesday, 11/16
Murphy Learns the Truth From Kay
Ronan is confronted about his secret;
Kevin worries about his niece's future.

Wednesday, 11/17
Victor Has a Surprising Suggestion for Michael
Phyllis weighs her options;
the tables are turned on Daisy.

Thursday, 11/18
Adam's Past Comes Back to Haunt Him
Sharon falls into old habits;
Tucker becomes suspicious of Blake.

Friday, 11/19
Victor Reveals His Plan to Destroy Adam
Diane manipulates Jack;
Sharon makes a decision.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #145
Kurby

Quote:
Sharon falls into old habits;

if you keep repeating the same patterns can they really be called old habits? wouldn't it be more accurate just say Sharon continues doing the same thing over and over again?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #146
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
LOOKS LIKE BIG RED IS GONNA BE A GRANNY! Maybe this will force her to start wearing bra's!

When the results came back on Daisy's baby's paternity test, Kevin offers to raise the child if Daniel won't.

Daniel insisted to Daisy that they must give up the baby for adoption.

Daisy refused to let her unborn daughter go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTsParty View Post
How in the heck are they going to pass of Daisy's kid as Daniel - I thought they never actually did anything. The scene I saw she put something in his drink and he was completely out - there would have been nothing going on if he was in that state. UGH they want us to believe this crap
This is my take....the Lab tech will turn out to be Daisys brother Ryder...he started working at the lab months earlier under a different name from steeling someones identity and he got a job....she wanted to be at at the hospital because it was the only way it would for sure go to the lab they used...

She could not take the chance of it going to a different lab like one that the Jail would use.

We all know that it will turn out not to be Danial's but it is for sure related to Kevin.....will be interesting to see how long they draw out another false DNA test....good lord!

And what is up with Jana and Kevin listening to her....are they that easily manipulated by her...mostly Jana....I mean come on already....it seems like the writers just cant make it so all the woman are strong people...its like they take turns ...it is know Jana's turn to become this poor little woman who just cant seem to help herself...

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 11-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #147
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Sharon is hesitating to accept Nick's proposal, basically she doesn't want to push her luck. Nick gives Sharon the engagement ring he proposed with when they were younger, he works his charm and Sharon accepts.
* Victor shows up at Newman and finds Vance there, the judge has ordered that Victor turn over his records. Victor wants to call Michael, refusing to do so but Vance tells him there is nothing Michael can do. Victor has to do this or he will be arrested
* It is Abby's birthday, she learns from Jack what happened with Victor and she's worried Victor will never forgive her. Abby tells Victoria she wants out, Victoria goes to Victor for Abby's sake but he ends up treating Abby like crap on her birthday
* Nick runs into Phyllis at the AC, he tells her about his engagement to Sharon and wanting to tell Summer. Phyllis puts on a brave face but later confides in Jack about how she really feels. Phyllis tells Jack she misses him
* Sharon runs into Adam at Crimson Lights, she is looking for a way to tell him about her engagement, Adam sees her ring. Adam puts on a brave face but it is obvious he's sad. He tells Sharon she can't go wrong if she follows her heart. Later, Adam quits his job at Gloworm and returns to Skye

Next - Lauren is shocked that Phyllis wants Daisy to live with her; Daniel visits Daisy in jail; Katherine asks Murphy why he never told her about his son

Old 11-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #148
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Spoilers!!!!!

Adam/Sharon/Nick/Phyllis/Jack: Nick pops the question to his high school sweetheart. Sharon recommends they shack up first, but later agrees to marry Nick. When Nick tells Phyllis about the engagement, Big Red doesn't give him the reaction he was looking for. Later with Jack, Phyllis breaks down. Sharon fills Adam in on her engagement to Nick. Adam is supportive, but tells Sharon she's making the wrong choice. Speaking of Adam, news about his past comes back to haunt him.

Billy/Victoria: The reformed playboy is so desperate for Victoria to have a baby he contemplates buying her one on the blackmarket. RUMOR: Don't be surprised if you see a a major custody battle play out involving a certain bun that's currently in a certain psychopath's oven.

Abby: The Naked Heiress tries to mend fences with her dad on Thanksgiving. How will The Black Night react to his youngest's gesture? Since we're on Victor, he's in for the battle of his life, and once again feuding with Old Smilin' Jack and Adam.

Heather/Ronan/Chloe/Kevin: The shamed barrister gets a job proposition. Heather also has some choice words for Ronan. Kevin grills Chloe about her feelings for Ronan. Later, Kevin gets some shocking news.

Old 11-13-2010, 06:56 AM   #149
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
....They must be paying for the new sets by saving money on writing, since they can just cut and paste from the old scripts.

And while I'm on a bit of a negative rant... Sharon and Nick are so boring together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurby
if you keep repeating the same patterns can they really be called old habits? wouldn't it be more accurate just say Sharon continues doing the same thing over and over again?
Somebody… PLEEEEEZE!!!....poke me in the eye with a dull stick!!!! ---Nick and Sharon are reunited ……at least until Nick changes his mind, or Phyllis wants him back….then, of course, Sharon will need him…then Phyllis will want him…. Somebody get the stick!!!

Speaking of rants!! …and tired, old, repeated storylines!! Ladies….I scared myself today!! I think I’m becoming a violent person!...(LOL!) I hate to bring up other soaps as a direct comment but….I was watching AMC today, and wanted nothing more than to beat Ryan, Kendall and Greenlee with a big rock!! (I think Zack may club one of them to death, though, so I’m waiting it out!) Then I’m gonna turn on the writers! If they write the “he/she’s on the run while waiting for the jury to come back, but hopefully be able to clear his/her name and find the perpetrator while the jury is still out” storyline again… . I swear I’m on my way to Calif to simply beat some sense into them! …and I may maim anyone who gets in my way!!. ...Ladies, I wanna hear bones crack, I need to see pain in their faces!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp
Adam sees Nick and Sharon being intimate and leaves.
Y'know, for a blind guy....he's sure got a lot going on!! He's mixing drinks,... he's seeing clearly thru stained glass windows... .....must be nice!!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:52 AM   #150
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapnut View Post
Y'know, for a blind guy....he's sure got a lot going on!! He's mixing drinks,... he's seeing clearly thru stained glass windows... .....must be nice!!
The crazy writers forgot he's blind. I'm sure he drove over there too.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: