Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #1411
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian Gracey View Post
I loved CL at CR, but I don't think I would do it again because we didn't utilize it enough. We went there for the occasional snacks and I had some wine, but other than that, we didn't use it that much.
What did you think of the lounge and the Cast Members working up there?
Old 05-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #1412
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
What did you think of the lounge and the Cast Members working up there?
The CMs were absolutely wonderful! They were very helpful when I needed their help, didn't mind all the questions I asked and the lounge was clean and had a variety of snacks and foods and drinks! I loved one of the wines they had out. I took a picture of the label so I could buy it in the future. I would highly recommend CR CL for those who would utilize it!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #1413
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
The CMs were absolutely wonderful! They were very helpful when I needed their help, didn't mind all the questions I asked and the lounge was clean and had a variety of snacks and foods and drinks! I loved one of the wines they had out. I took a picture of the label so I could buy it in the future. I would highly recommend CR CL for those who would utilize it!
Hannah, you're back and I'm gone. We're on a short trip for our 24th anniversary and DH is napping and DD and I are surfing

Have you posted about your trip elsewhere? I want all the details! Why didn't you eat breakfast in the lounge? We missed you
Old 05-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #1414
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's great to hear.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #1415
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Hannah, you're back and I'm gone. We're on a short trip for our 24th anniversary and DH is napping and DD and I are surfing

Have you posted about your trip elsewhere? I want all the details! Why didn't you eat breakfast in the lounge? We missed you
WHEN DID YOU LEAVE!? I hope you are having fun!

I haven't posted a TR yet. I'm resizing my pictures and going through them so I can post them as I type up my TR. I should have the first post up later tonight or tomorrow after work. I did have breakfast a couple of days, but I wasn't hungry for the most part. And the birthday pin is amazing! It created a ton of pixie dust!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #1416
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I haven't posted a TR yet. I'm resizing my pictures and going through them so I can post them as I type up my TR. I should have the first post up later tonight or tomorrow after work. I did have breakfast a couple of days, but I wasn't hungry for the most part. And the birthday pin is amazing! It created a ton of pixie dust!
Hi Hannah....Waiting for your TR I'm glad the CL CMs were good to you

WDWKOOK Forgot about your trip...I was just asking about you on the RC thread Hope you and DH are having a great time!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #1417
PolyTigger
Earning My Ears

Does anyone have the current offerings for breakfast and the 5:00 service?
Old 05-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #1418
Christine9125
DIS Veteran

I have just started to read thru this thread and was wondering, when you do CL, do any of you also get refillable mugs?

1999-ASMo, 2002-ASMo, 2004-WL, 2008-POP, 2011-BC CL, 2013-POP, 2015-AOA
Old 05-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #1419
jackskellingtonsgirl
Jello Shot Chick
I am scarred for life from wearing knock off brands
I opened the door and gave them the "nanny death stare"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine9125 View Post
I have just started to read thru this thread and was wondering, when you do CL, do any of you also get refillable mugs?
We do not, because the mugs are only good at the resort and they only include soda and coffee. All of that is available in the lounge.
AKV CL June '11 AKV June '10 AKL Dec. '09 AKV CL Aug. '09 AKL/SSR/Poly/AKV Aug. '08 AKL Dec. '07 WL Aug. '07 AKL Feb. '07 Pop Dec. '06 AKL Aug. '06 Pop Oct. '05 Pop Jan. '05

Old 05-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #1420
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:

Oh, we were away from Friday - Sunday. Short, but sweet.

We're looking forward to your photos and TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
WDWKOOK Forgot about your trip...I was just asking about you on the RC thread Hope you and DH are having a great time!
We did have a nice time, thank you. WDW is next

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyTigger View Post
Does anyone have the current offerings for breakfast and the 5:00 service?
For the Poly? I see from your ticker you'll be there soon

Coffee
6:30am - 10am

Kakahiaka (Continental breakfast)
7am - 10:30am
Whole fresh fruit, pastries, bagels, English muffins, peanut butter, cream cheese, assorted condiments, cold cereals, milk, coffee, assorted teas & juice, oatmeal, pineapple bread.

Auinala (Refreshments)
11:30am - 4pm
Whole fresh fruit, cookies, gummy worms, goldfish crackers, trail mix, nuts, Orange-guava juice, lemonade, tea, coffee, (large) bottled water and sodas.

Ahiahi
5pm - 7pm
Hot item samples, cheese & crackers, Uncrustables, vegetable platter/dip & fruit. Wines, punch and beer.

Aumoe
8pm - 10pm
Desserts and cordials.

All Day
7am - 10pm
Whole fresh fruit & beverages

Ahiahi - Evening Service Menu
(Subject to change without notice)

Sunday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, Create Your Own Mini Pork Sandwiches with Asian Cole Slaw, Vegetable Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce

Monday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, California Rolls and Cucumber Avocado Rolls, Make Your Own Asian Noodle Bowl

Tuesday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, Slow Roasted Barbeque Pork Ribs, Hot and Sour Soup with Chicken

Wednesday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, Kona's Seafood Chowder, Coconut Almond Chicken with Dipping Sauces

Thursday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, Make Your Own Vietnamese Style Lettuce and Crepe Wraps, Asian Inspired Nachos and Chili Cheese Sauce

Friday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, Ohana's Marinated Meat Skewers with Assorted Dipping Sauces, Maui Onion Potatoes Au Gratin

Saturday - Tropical Pineapple Fruit Tray, Assorted Cheese Tray, Vegetable Platter, Kona Salad with Fresh Fruit and Maytag Blue Cheese, Smoked Almonds, Mixed Greens and a Citrus Vinaigrette, Kona Sticky Wings, Duck Pot Stickers with Dipping Sauces
Old 05-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #1421
gigi1313
DIS Veteran

WOOT!!!!
Got an unsolicited email from IPO today... sooooo excited!!!!
It was an intro email w/the questionaire attached... how great is that!?!?
(of course, i have not wrapped my head around planning anything yet, so i have nothing to respond with! LOL!)
PC & GF CL Jan '11POR Nov '11 DCL Fantasy May '12 BWalk&ASM Jan '13 PC Sept '13
DCL Magic B2B Jan '14
Old 05-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #1422
Christine9125
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackskellingtonsgirl View Post
We do not, because the mugs are only good at the resort and they only include soda and coffee. All of that is available in the lounge.
We are able to get soda and coffee all day in the lounge? I thought it was only at certain times of the day

1999-ASMo, 2002-ASMo, 2004-WL, 2008-POP, 2011-BC CL, 2013-POP, 2015-AOA
Old 05-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #1423
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We are able to get soda and coffee all day in the lounge? I thought it was only at certain times of the day
It's available in the lounge from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.

However let's say you like to drink Barqs Root Beer it might be available at the counter service location and not in the lounge. I mentioned that because when staying Club Level at the Contemporary, Boardwalk Inn and Polynesian, that's one drink that wasn't available in their lounges. However the Contempo Cafe and Captian Cook's had it available at their drink machines if you purchased the mug.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #1424
jackskellingtonsgirl
Jello Shot Chick
I am scarred for life from wearing knock off brands
I opened the door and gave them the "nanny death stare"!

Quote:
At AKL there is a coffee maker that does single servings, so it is there for guests to use whenever the lounge is open.
We typically make coffee in the room every morning, but DH said he isn't sure we will this year. *I* will tell you YES, we WILL make coffee in the room every day!
AKV CL June '11 AKV June '10 AKL Dec. '09 AKV CL Aug. '09 AKL/SSR/Poly/AKV Aug. '08 AKL Dec. '07 WL Aug. '07 AKL Feb. '07 Pop Dec. '06 AKL Aug. '06 Pop Oct. '05 Pop Jan. '05

Old 05-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #1425
Mouse_House
Earning My Ears

Online Check-in: Worth it or Not?

Is it worth it to do the online check-in if you are staying CL? I've never done it before and checking in at CL has always been sooo easy, I just didn't know if it helped in any way. Thanks for any advice.

Wilderness Lodge CL 2013, Boardwalk Inn CL 2012, Wilderness Lodge CL 2011, Grand Floridian CL 2010, Boardwalk Inn CL 2009, Wilderness Lodge CL 2008, Wilderness Lodge CL 2007, Beach Club CL 2006
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: