Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #1396
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Yes, there are 3 different juices, milk, water, decafe tea and coffee. Even beer and wine in the evening and cordials for dessert.
I love that you mentioned the "other" caffeine-free beverages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse_House View Post
Thanks again! I just put in a request for the south side, inside courtyard view. We'll see if my wish comes true!
Always happy to help a Texan, (we were stationed twice in San Angelo).

When you check-in, even if your room isn't ready, the concierge will know where it is located. If it isn't quite what you requested, ask the concierge if something closer to your request is available.

Good luck and have a great vacation at the Lodge
Old 05-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #1397
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

When you check-in, even if your room isn't ready, the concierge will know where it is located. If it isn't quite what you requested, ask the concierge if something closer to your request is available.

I enjoy the other drinks when we are there.

I have to tell you that I grew up in San Antonio and we have a place in Bandera. My DH is an Aggie alumni

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #1398
lala3291
DIS Veteran

Well, 24 hours from now we will be on a plane heading for WDW! We are staying in a Deluxe Room CL at the BWI. We cannot wait to get there! It's been a tough week (our dog passed away very suddenly), so I think WDW will be great for us! The BWI CL is our favorite, and we have been several times.
I will try to post live from the BWI, but I may not. I will for sure post a review when I get back. Is there anything anyone would like me to look for while there? I will report back on anything you would like me to.
Thanks!

March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI March '15- BC
Nov. '15- GF
Old 05-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #1399
Mame
Earning My Ears

Good morning! I had a quick question about bags and your room not being ready. I'm the one in the family who carries a the small carry-on with an i-pod or two. It's the really small drawstring type. If the room isn't ready and we were headed to a park can I leave the bag with the concierge or will I have to carry it with me? I don't mind if I do have to bring it (usually I do since I end up being the "Carry my water bottle" person too ) Just wondering if you can leave it with them til you return. Thanks in advance! Happy Friday!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #1400
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala3291 View Post
Well, 24 hours from now we will be on a plane heading for WDW! We are staying in a Deluxe Room CL at the BWI. We cannot wait to get there! It's been a tough week (our dog passed away very suddenly), so I think WDW will be great for us! The BWI CL is our favorite, and we have been several times.
I will try to post live from the BWI, but I may not. I will for sure post a review when I get back. Is there anything anyone would like me to look for while there? I will report back on anything you would like me to.
Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby I think BWI will be great for you as well Enjoy, from the reviews BWI CL is . Have a magical vacation! Look forward to your review!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:37 AM   #1401
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mame View Post
Good morning! I had a quick question about bags and your room not being ready. I'm the one in the family who carries a the small carry-on with an i-pod or two. It's the really small drawstring type. If the room isn't ready and we were headed to a park can I leave the bag with the concierge or will I have to carry it with me? I don't mind if I do have to bring it (usually I do since I end up being the "Carry my water bottle" person too ) Just wondering if you can leave it with them til you return. Thanks in advance! Happy Friday!
yes you can leave your bag there with the bell hops. They will give you a claim ticket for it to claim later but ours came up when the rest of our luggage arrived to our room while we were at the park.

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 05-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #1402
dgbg100106

Quote:
Thanks!
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy yourself. Looking forward to your review

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 05-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #1403
Christine9125
DIS Veteran

Quote:
When I email the CL staff, I was told if our room was not ready, we could leave any luggage (carry on stuff) we had with them, the rest of our luggage would stay at the bell hop

1999-ASMo, 2002-ASMo, 2004-WL, 2008-POP, 2011-BC CL, 2013-POP, 2015-AOA
Old 05-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #1404
BC1836
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well, 24 hours from now we will be on a plane heading for WDW! We are staying in a Deluxe Room CL at the BWI. Is there anything anyone would like me to look for while there? I will report back on anything you would like me to.
Thanks!
Please be kind enough to report if Merlot is still the only red wine served at Innkeeper's Club.

Until then, enjoy your stay!

All the best.
The 20th Century...'74-'00 (23 visits): Multiple stays at the Contemporary, Golf Resort, Old Key West, Port Orleans, Polynesian, Dixie Landings, Grand Floridian, offsite locations + one Disneyland trip.

The 21st Century (40 visits): '01: Yacht Club.....'02: Animal Kingdom Lodge & Grand Floridian.....'03: Wilderness Lodge & Grand Floridian.....'04: Grand Floridian.....'05: Beach Club & Grand Floridian.....'06: (May) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Beach Club.....'07: (March) Polynesian & Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Beach Club; (Dec.) Coronado Springs & Grand Floridian; '08: (March) Port Orleans Riverside & Polynesian; (May-June) Grand Floridian; (June) Paradise Pier @ Disneyland; (Oct.) Beach Club; (Dec.) Beach Club; '09 (March) Grand Floridian; (June) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Grand Floridian; (Dec.) Grand Floridian; '10 (March) Grand Floridian; (May-June) Grand Floridian; (Aug.) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk: Garden Suites; (Dec.) Grand Floridian....'11 (April) Grand Floridian; (June) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk: Garden Suites; (Dec.) Grand Floridian....'12 (March-April) Grand Floridian: Presidential Suite; (May) Grand Californian @ Disneyland; (Aug.) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk: Garden Suites; (Dec.) Grand Floridian...'13 (April) Grand Floridian; (Aug.) Grand Floridian: Roy Disney Suite; (Oct.) Boardwalk; (Dec.) Beach Club & Grand Floridian...'14 (April) Grand Floridian: Roy Disney Suite...(Aug.) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk
Old 05-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #1405
Mouse_House
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

Thanks! That's good information to have. Can't wait to get there, just 16 days away!!
Old 05-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #1406
PoohNFriends
Yes, I'm one of those crazy animal people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhThePain View Post
To be honest, I don't have a 100% answer for you, but the Wanyama Safari is on the same page as the dining reservations. It has it under a Jiko ADR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookmomhp View Post
I finally got an email from AKL IPO last night saying they HAD booked all my ADRs, our sunrise Safari, and the Illuminations cruise. They just hadn't gotten around to notifying me, yet. Since their ADR times were identical to the ones I made, they went ahead and cancelled theirs. They also said the Disney World site wouldn't necessarily show reservations made by their office and that the Illuminations cruise and Sunrise Safari would definitely never show up on there. They were very nice and apologized for the confusion/delay.

I know this is from a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to give an update. I did receive an email from IPO 2 days after our 180 day mark confirming our dining reservations (which I was able to pull up on the WDW site) and they were able to make our Sunrise Safari and Illuminations cruise reservations also.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #1407
PoohNFriends
Yes, I'm one of those crazy animal people!

Sorry, Duplicate

Last edited by PoohNFriends; 05-13-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #1408
chris31997
Disney Kid at Heart

Quote:
Thanks for asking this, although we won't be flying in, it is nice to know that we can leave out bags and go to the park after we check in.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #1409
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks!
I hope you have a great time.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #1410
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue

I loved CL at CR, but I don't think I would do it again because we didn't utilize it enough. We went there for the occasional snacks and I had some wine, but other than that, we didn't use it that much.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: