Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #1381
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverlee View Post
Good morning

I hope someone here can provide me with a current EMail address for me to contact the IPO at the Wilderness Lodge.

My daughter, grand daughter and myself have an upcoming trip beginning of September and have a couple of requests they should be able to handle for me.

If someone could give me this information or tell me where to go to get it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much
wilderness.lodge.itinerary.planning@disneyworld.co m

They will reply within 1 day, I've gotten same day replies. And you willalso get an automatic reply saying they received the message.

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 05-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #1382
LaurieN
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhThePain View Post
Give it until your 185 day mark or so. I first heard from the AKL IPO's at my 190 day mark and it looks like you are still at 198 days. If you don't hear from them in the next 10 days or so e-mail them.
Thanks for the info; I got an e-mail yesterday

Laurie
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #1383
maiapapaya
Totally DIS-tracted!

Would anyone happen to have contact info (email or regular mail) for whoever would be in charge of the Poly IPO? Unfortunately I feel the need to make a complaint but am not sure where to direct my displeasure (the resort manager or if there is someone separate who manages the IPO offices and what their contact info would be). TIA.

me DH DD22 DD11 DD9 Finnegan
1971 offsite ~ 1988 CBR ~ 2009 Poly ~ 2010 Poly ~ 2011 Poly CL ~ 2012 Poly CL ~ 2013 Poly ~ 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean ~ 2014 GF ~ 2015 Magic Mediterranean
Old 05-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #1384
Tess
DIS Vet - 1997
Still thinking happy little thoughts. . .
The Tag Fairy sees and loves Tess too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiapapaya View Post
Would anyone happen to have contact info (email or regular mail) for whoever would be in charge of the Poly IPO? Unfortunately I feel the need to make a complaint but am not sure where to direct my displeasure (the resort manager or if there is someone separate who manages the IPO offices and what their contact info would be). TIA.
Check your PMs maiapapaya.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #1385
TinkerbelleMom
Mom to 3 Princesses

Wow....what a lot of info I've discovered here! I just booked our first CL stay at BC...it's our fav resort, and when I booked it the price difference between a regular room and CL was less than I ever would have expected...just feeding the 5 of us for breakfast would have cost more! so I took the plunge, and decided not to tell DH. We're local AP holders, so we visit often, and he's not really a fan of the parks, but loves his BC, lol! He got a rare weekend off, and said book it, and being the obedient wife, I did just that.

Until I read most of the 93 (yea, I'm just a bit obsessed with planning) pages I didn't think I had any requests...once WDW went non-smoking it never occurred to me to ask for anything. I booked online, but will take the advice to pop an email, the only thing I think I will ask for is soy milk. Has anyone had luck with such a request? DD has outgrown her cows milk allergy, but prefers soy, so it's not a true medical need.

I think I'll be here often over the next month...our dates are June 4-6. Thanks in advance for all your hints and suggestions!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #1386
SouthernTaz
DDC #???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomom View Post

After having a minor freak-out about the weather forecast for next week, I'm back to being really excited for this trip!
You going to be CL at CR next week too? We check in Sunday! 1st family vacation to WDW, and 1st time on property..

Maybe we will run in to ya!

Me - : DW - DD11 (Savanny/Sanny) - DD8 (Cloie/Bo) - DD8(Claire/ClaireBear)
Old 05-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #1387
Mouse_House
Earning My Ears

WL CL MK View Rooms

Does anyone know if there are MK view rooms at the WL on CL that aren't directly above the delivery area? We are going at the end of May and want to know the best room to request. We would love to see the fireworks; however my biggest requirement is a quiet room. Can anyone help? Thanks!!
Old 05-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #1388
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse_House View Post
Does anyone know if there are MK view rooms at the WL on CL that aren't directly above the delivery area? We are going at the end of May and want to know the best room to request. We would love to see the fireworks; however my biggest requirement is a quiet room. Can anyone help? Thanks!!
to the DIS!

All WL/CL rooms are on the 7th floor. The views can be of the inner courtyard, the VWL courtyard or the woods view which can have a view of Wishes. However, they are not MK/TPV rooms, they are classified as woods view and have trees in front of them. You can also see part of the fireworks from the inner courtyard views which face toward the MK.

If this doesn't answer your question, you can also post to the WL thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....19081&page=196

And, here is the link to the WL room map:

http://users.hartwick.edu/heydukr/wlrooms.htm

Last edited by WDWKOOK; 05-11-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #1389
Mouse_House
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=WDWKOOK;41074142]to the DIS!

All WL/CL rooms are on the 7th floor. The views can be of the inner courtyard, the VWL courtyard or the woods view which can have a view of Wishes. However, they are not MK/TPV rooms, they are classified as woods view and have trees in front of them. You can also see part of the fireworks from the inner courtyard views which face toward the MK. . .

Thanks for the info WDWKOOK! In the photos, it looks as though there are only 6 floors as you get to the end of the wings (towards the lake). Are there 7th floor rooms that are close to the lake end of the wings?
Old 05-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #1390
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse_House View Post

Thanks for the info WDWKOOK! In the photos, it looks as though there are only 6 floors as you get to the end of the wings (towards the lake). Are there 7th floor rooms that are close to the lake end of the wings?
You're welcome. The 7th floor rooms have dormer balconies (you must stand to see) and there are CL rooms which overlook the inner courtyard and have views of Bay Lake off to the right or left, depending on whether you're in the north or south wing.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #1391
kitkat324
Mouseketeer

Akl cl

Staying at AKL CL for the first time at the end of June. I have been in contact with the IPO a few times.

I asked them what, if any beverages in the lounge are caffeine free as I cannot have caffeine. I was told there was caffeine free dite coke (not a fan but oh well). Please tell me there is more then just that....like maybe juice or decaf coffee or decaf tea.

Trips:
Every year from 1986 - 1996 off-site
Aug. 07' Pop
Oct. 08' Pop
June 11' Pop July 11' AKL
June 13' Pop July 13' AKL
Old 05-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #1392
jetskigrl

Ignorance is definitely bliss sometimes!
Ok...lets shake things up a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbelleMom View Post
Wow....what a lot of info I've discovered here! I just booked our first CL stay at BC...it's our fav resort, and when I booked it the price difference between a regular room and CL was less than I ever would have expected...just feeding the 5 of us for breakfast would have cost more! so I took the plunge, and decided not to tell DH. We're local AP holders, so we visit often, and he's not really a fan of the parks, but loves his BC, lol! He got a rare weekend off, and said book it, and being the obedient wife, I did just that.

Until I read most of the 93 (yea, I'm just a bit obsessed with planning) pages I didn't think I had any requests...once WDW went non-smoking it never occurred to me to ask for anything. I booked online, but will take the advice to pop an email, the only thing I think I will ask for is soy milk. Has anyone had luck with such a request? DD has outgrown her cows milk allergy, but prefers soy, so it's not a true medical need.

I think I'll be here often over the next month...our dates are June 4-6. Thanks in advance for all your hints and suggestions!
We stayed for 10 nights at the Poly CL last August. We requested vanilla soymilk for our kids and gave them an estimate of 3 single serve cartons a day (1 each to drink and 1 to share in their cereal). They had no problem having it available for us each day. Towards the end of our stay they checked with us to make sure how many more we needed so they would be sure not to run out.

Next Up:
Old 05-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #1393
TinkerbelleMom
Mom to 3 Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskigrl View Post
We stayed for 10 nights at the Poly CL last August. We requested vanilla soymilk for our kids and gave them an estimate of 3 single serve cartons a day (1 each to drink and 1 to share in their cereal). They had no problem having it available for us each day. Towards the end of our stay they checked with us to make sure how many more we needed so they would be sure not to run out.
Thank you! Vanilla soy milk is her drink of choice. .
Old 05-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #1394
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat324 View Post
Staying at AKL CL for the first time at the end of June. I have been in contact with the IPO a few times.

I asked them what, if any beverages in the lounge are caffeine free as I cannot have caffeine. I was told there was caffeine free dite coke (not a fan but oh well). Please tell me there is more then just that....like maybe juice or decaf coffee or decaf tea.
Yes, there are 3 different juices, milk, water, decafe tea and coffee. Even beer and wine in the evening and cordials for dessert.

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 05-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #1395
Mouse_House
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
You're welcome. The 7th floor rooms have dormer balconies (you must stand to see) and there are CL rooms which overlook the inner courtyard and have views of Bay Lake off to the right or left, depending on whether you're in the north or south wing.
Thanks again! I just put in a request for the south side, inside courtyard view. We'll see if my wish comes true!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: