Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #1366
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinmell View Post
Does IPO give you a print out of you adrs when you arrive? Poly IPO made adrs for us but we changed the times for a few of them. Do you notify IPO of the changes you have made to your itinerary/dining reservations?
The last time we actually made an ADR before we arrived to WDW was in August 2008 at Fulton's Crab House which we made ourself. However when we arrived for our Club Level stay at the Contemporary we got a print out of it when we checked-in. Prior to that they did the same thing when we made two ADR's for dinner at Boma a few years before.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #1367
Invisable89
Mouseketeer

I'm thinking about staying CL the next time i go to WDW.

But i keep reading about the 180 day mark, what does this mean? Is it the maximum time you can do anything in advance? (ADR's etc)

What would i need to sort out before the 180 day mark then?

Slightly confused with it all.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #1368
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisable89 View Post
I'm thinking about staying CL the next time i go to WDW.

But i keep reading about the 180 day mark, what does this mean? Is it the maximum time you can do anything in advance? (ADR's etc)

What would i need to sort out before the 180 day mark then?

Slightly confused with it all.
When you are 180 days away from your 1st night at WDW it's when you can start making ADR's for everyday of your vacation. Now you can do them yourself by calling 407 - WDW - DINING or making the ADR's on the WDW website.

If you want the IPO department for the resort you are staying Club Level to make them you need to let them know before your 180 day mark. So basically tell them the names, times and dates you want and they will start working on making them when your 180 day mark starts.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #1369
Invisable89
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
When you are 180 days away from your 1st night at WDW it's when you can start making ADR's for everyday of your vacation. Now you can do them yourself by calling 407 - WDW - DINING or making the ADR's on the WDW website.

If you want the IPO department for the resort you are staying Club Level to make them you need to let them know before your 180 day mark. So basically tell them the names, times and dates you want and they will start working on making them when your 180 day mark starts.

Ahhhh, okay! That makes sense. Thankyou.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #1370
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisable89 View Post
Ahhhh, okay! That makes sense. Thankyou.
You're welcome.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #1371
yolie912
DIS Veteran

Hello!
I have a quick question, I am staying club level next week at CR. My flight doesn't leave until 7pm. Can I still use the lounge after I check out?
Thanks in advance!
Old 05-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #1372
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolie912 View Post
Hello!
I have a quick question, I am staying club level next week at CR. My flight doesn't leave until 7pm. Can I still use the lounge after I check out?
Thanks in advance!
Yes you can do that.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #1373
LaurieN
DIS Veteran

I will be staying CL @ the Beach Club this Nov. (the 24th to be exact). Since I have not stayed CL before I have a question. Should I have been contacted by someone by now or am I supposed to contact them (if so, who do I contact)? Sorry if this is a stupid question, this is all new to me.
Thanks in advance,
Laurie
Old 05-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #1374
Anonomom
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to hop on to say how happy I am with the Contemporary's Intinerary planners. I had made all of my dining reservations online before we actually booked our CL stay (to make sure we could get what we wanted for the dates we wanted). Then I had the IPO help me with a barbershop ressie after the fact.

Today, I realized that I'd scheduled that reservation just an hour before our WCC ressie. I called the IPO, and she was totally friendly and helpful, and helped me move the barbershop to a different day. Not only that, but then she sent me an itinerary that somehow has ALL of our reservations on it, even the ones I made myself. I"m so glad to have them all on one document, so I can see where I need to be when.

After having a minor freak-out about the weather forecast for next week, I'm back to being really excited for this trip!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #1375
camsmomE
"right on the bum- that way no one will even notice us scraping our pineapples!!"

We are just back from our trip to the Poly.

the CL CM's were AMAZING!!! (there is a special place in our hearts for Lynn, who upgraded us to theme park view!!!!!!!)

We were treated like royalty and enjoyed our trip 200% more because of all the CM's in the CL office and in the CL lounge!. Wow... awesome.

"I think I need my head examined" TR AUG 2010;I'm Back! and I STILL need my head examined- TR AUG 2010; Fist Pumpin' at the POLY Shore! PTR MAY 2011AUG 2-8,2010 WL; OCT 3-4, 2010 POP; NOV 17-19, 2010 Beach Club; JAN 16-17, 2011 Portofino Bay @Universal; FEB 14-15, 2011 Portofino Bay @Universal; MAR 14-16, 2011 Nick Hotel; MAY 5-8, 2011 POLY CL; JUN 2-5, 2011 AKL-Jambo; JUN 5-9, 2011 PBR CL; NOV 5-7 BLT- SOLO TRIP
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #1376
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by camsmomE View Post

the CL CM's were AMAZING!!! (there is a special place in our hearts for Lynn, who upgraded us to theme park view!!!!!!!)

We were treated like royalty and enjoyed our trip 200% more because of all the CM's in the CL office and in the CL lounge!. Wow... awesome.
Welcome back! Glad to hear your trip was magical!

DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 20/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
Old 05-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #1377
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomom View Post
Just wanted to hop on to say how happy I am with the Contemporary's Intinerary planners. I had made all of my dining reservations online before we actually booked our CL stay (to make sure we could get what we wanted for the dates we wanted). Then I had the IPO help me with a barbershop ressie after the fact.

Today, I realized that I'd scheduled that reservation just an hour before our WCC ressie. I called the IPO, and she was totally friendly and helpful, and helped me move the barbershop to a different day. Not only that, but then she sent me an itinerary that somehow has ALL of our reservations on it, even the ones I made myself. I"m so glad to have them all on one document, so I can see where I need to be when.

After having a minor freak-out about the weather forecast for next week, I'm back to being really excited for this trip!
That's great to hear.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #1378
OhThePain
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieN View Post
I will be staying CL @ the Beach Club this Nov. (the 24th to be exact). Since I have not stayed CL before I have a question. Should I have been contacted by someone by now or am I supposed to contact them (if so, who do I contact)? Sorry if this is a stupid question, this is all new to me.
Thanks in advance,
Laurie
Give it until your 185 day mark or so. I first heard from the AKL IPO's at my 190 day mark and it looks like you are still at 198 days. If you don't hear from them in the next 10 days or so e-mail them.

1988- Contemporary Resort / 1990- Big Red Boat and Buena Vista Palace / 1993- CBR / 1997- ASMusic / 1998- CBR / 1998- ASSports / 2008/9- POR / 2009- Convention at Gaylord Palms / 2010- POR / 2011- AKL-CL (with 3 "bonus" nights AKL non-CL) / 2013-BWV / 2014- POR
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #1379
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by camsmomE View Post

Welcome back! That's a nice upgrade I'm glad you had a great trip

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 05-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #1380
beverlee
Earning My Ears

Upcoming Wilderness Lodge Stay

Good morning

I hope someone here can provide me with a current EMail address for me to contact the IPO at the Wilderness Lodge.

My daughter, grand daughter and myself have an upcoming trip beginning of September and have a couple of requests they should be able to handle for me.

If someone could give me this information or tell me where to go to get it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: