Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #46
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Oh yeah. She's gonna fit in REAL good!
I think so!!

1972 WDW-off site, 1981 WDW-Poly, 1989 Big Red Boat & Contemp., 1994 WDW-WL, 2000 WDW-ASM & POR, 2002 WDW-ASMu, 2004 RCCL 4 nt, 2005-DCL 3nt Wonder, 2006 WDW-ASSp & RCCL 6nt Western, 2/2007 Universal and DCL 7 nt Eastern, 2/2009 Busch Gardens, Red Sox Spring Training and RCCL Independence of the Seas, 1/2012 mini stay at WDW and DCL Eastern cruise on the Magic--25th Anniversary trip with DH

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #47
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No no no!! I want "Thumper's Return"!!! Crash'n the Caribbean....too long!!!
OK Jen... this cruise is not ALL about YOU!!! Well you did get it started ... but still it's not all about you. Does Disney have a nice squirrel? Oh I got to find that pic of those guys that tried to pick me up in the Bahamas.. did I tell you about that... What were we talking about. Oh look a bunny.

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #48
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

CARIBBEAN CRASHERS Cuz that's what we're doin.

Ooooh and I really like the color.

Jackie

Old 10-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #49
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
OK Jen... this cruise is not ALL about YOU!!! Well you did get it started ... but still it's not all about you. Does Disney have a nice squirrel? Oh I got to find that pic of those guys that tried to pick me up in the Bahamas.. did I tell you about that... What were we talking about. Oh look a bunny.
SEE!??!?!?!?!?! My point EXACTLY!!! I wasn't The ONLY one seeing bunnies!

Sue, just to fill you in on this, as you know, I was on 2 cruises right next to each other. My first mistake was being in charge of the FE list. OH BOY!!! bad bad idea. But that wasnt the whole problem. I would tell one group that we were to find each other by the leis we were going to wear, but that wasnt this group. It was horrible. So I kept saying it was because I was ADD and I was distracted by waffles and bunnies. So a girl on the thread asked ****** to make me a license plate with thumper holding a waffle. BUT!! I was NOT the only one seeing rabbits with waffles (getting confused)!! Webmeister did it too!! So since it was about the RABBIT! not ME!! It should be Thumper's return! Anyone wanna vote?
Old 10-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #50
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)
DIS Veteran

Quote:
SEE!??!?!?!?!?! My point EXACTLY!!! I wasn't The ONLY one seeing bunnies!

Sue, just to fill you in on this, as you know, I was on 2 cruises right next to each other. My first mistake was being in charge of the FE list. OH BOY!!! bad bad idea. But that wasnt the whole problem. I would tell one group that we were to find each other by the leis we were going to wear, but that wasnt this group. It was horrible. So I kept saying it was because I was ADD and I was distracted by waffles and bunnies. So a girl on the thread asked ****** to make me a license plate with thumper holding a waffle. BUT!! I was NOT the only one seeing rabbits with waffles (getting confused)!! Webmeister did it too!! So since it was about the RABBIT! not ME!! It should be Thumper's return! Anyone wanna vote?
Oh WOW....this is going to be interesting!!

1972 WDW-off site, 1981 WDW-Poly, 1989 Big Red Boat & Contemp., 1994 WDW-WL, 2000 WDW-ASM & POR, 2002 WDW-ASMu, 2004 RCCL 4 nt, 2005-DCL 3nt Wonder, 2006 WDW-ASSp & RCCL 6nt Western, 2/2007 Universal and DCL 7 nt Eastern, 2/2009 Busch Gardens, Red Sox Spring Training and RCCL Independence of the Seas, 1/2012 mini stay at WDW and DCL Eastern cruise on the Magic--25th Anniversary trip with DH

Old 10-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #51
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
Oh WOW....this is going to be interesting!!
Oh you have noooooooooo idea!! But you have an idea which is a good beginning!
Old 10-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #52
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My first mistake was being in charge of the FE list. OH BOY!!! bad bad idea.
Jen I think you did an awesome job with the FE's.

OK I'm done being nice.
Quote:
So I kept saying it was because I was ADD and I was distracted by waffles and bunnies. So a girl on the thread asked ****** to make me a license plate with thumper holding a waffle. BUT!! I was NOT the only one seeing rabbits with waffles (getting confused)!! Webmeister did it too!! So since it was about the RABBIT! not ME!! It should be Thumper's return! Anyone wanna vote?
Webmeister was some ghost who only popped in and out from time to time. Does anyone but Jen even know him??? The bunny was made for YOU not the group and weather or not we all saw bunnies is beside the point. We are not bunny people just like we are not lei people... OK well some of us are lei people.

Jackie

Old 10-24-2010, 11:04 AM   #53
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jen I think you did an awesome job with the FE's.

OK I'm done being nice.
Aww thanks!
Quote:
Webmeister was some ghost who only popped in and out from time to time. Does anyone but Jen even know him??? The bunny was made for YOU not the group and weather or not we all saw bunnies is beside the point. We are not bunny people just like we are not lei people... OK well some of us are lei people.
Oh pasha! (Is that how you spell it? lol) Did you get a license plate with your name on it? Did you get a SHIRT with it on it? That's what I THOUGHT!!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #54
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh pasha! (Is that how you spell it? lol)
No it's how you do it.

Jackie

Old 10-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #55
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh pasha! (Is that how you spell it? lol)
No... it's all in how you do it.

Jackie

Old 10-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #56
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Ok, ok, everyone calm down...I'm here now...

Yep, we booked this morning! Now I have started the whole transfer to DU thing yesterday so, hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday that will be done and I'll get another $100 OBC!

Our cabin is #7132. We are already linked to Jen, so I think we're also linked to whoever else is linked (Jackie, Steph)

I have a question...what types of room does everyone here have?

DCL told me Jen has a Navigator's Verandah category (secret Verendah, right Jen?) and Jackie has a white wall one? Is that right? We booked a White Wall one. buit I don't know why...please tell me why you booked what you did...ie Steph, Jackie, Sue (HI SUE!!!)

Who's using DVC points for the cruise? Someone, right? I could do that, but we are planning on using a bunch of points at the end of '12 to go to Jamaica....(still have to book that actually!) Hopefully we'll be able to save and pay as we go for this cruise. Heck, we have more than a year! I told Eoghan (DH) this morning that if we get any tax refund, we can use it towards the trip! tee hee.

Ok, just checking in, we just got in from the dog park and now to do some stuff around the house!

So excited to be cruising with this bunch again! Oh and yes, we have late seating!!!!! Jen, do your magic!

Oh, and Jen, I want to chip in for the ****** thingy mentioned on FB....how much etc.? I only got 4 magnets but want to know how much I appreciate him and how awesome he is!!!!

Hope everyone's having a great Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my cruise buddies already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

May 2014 (BLT), Dec 2013 (BLT/AKL), Sept/Oct '12 (AKV/DCL), Jan '11 (AKL),Sept/Oct '10 (AKL/BLT/DCL/BWV), Sept '09 (BLT), April/May '09 (BW/AKL), Sept/Oct 08 (POP/AKL), Nov 03 (ASMovies/AKL), Nov 01 (CBR), Nov 97 (Disney Village Resort), '87 (off property), '77 (CR)
Lorelei528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #57
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Lori.. I got the white wall because it was a lot cheaper, Jeff said he didn't mind, and I don't think I will mind. I would be more than happy if they wanted to upgrade say... to where Stephanie is (she got a cool room) but I think I'm going to really like where I'm at. I really don't think that elevator is going to be that busy and we'll have our own huge private deck(7) to party on. Who's making that out of order sign. Oh and I don't have to wonder which direction something is on the ship... it's all the same direction from our rooms.

Jackie

Old 10-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #58
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post

(HI SUE!!!)
Hi there!
We chose 7520 (cat 5b) because we like to be as forward as possible to avoid smoke on the veranda (allergies). We could have been more forward, but the other two more forwards were connecting, which we try to avoid because of the potential noise from the connecting cabin, and because families may want the connecting rooms. It's also a bit cheaper than a cat 5a. This is our first veranda on DCL-when we cruise with our kids on DCL we usually get connecting cat 8's. We also like the views from this side of the ship.
(and I must have ESP because I booked down the hall from other people on this thread)

Old 10-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #59
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #60
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Our cabin is #7132. We are already linked to Jen, so I think we're also linked to whoever else is linked (Jackie, Steph)
Right now, it is you, me and Jackie since she is on my old ressie. I havent linked Steph but she says she wants to be linked and.....well....we have over a year

Quote:

DCL told me Jen has a Navigator's Verandah category (secret Verendah, right Jen?) and Jackie has a white wall one? Is that right? We booked a White Wall one. buit I don't know why...please tell me why you booked what you did...ie Steph, Jackie, Sue (HI SUE!!!)
Well I booked a secret verandah because it is priced at a Navigator's Verandah and yet you get a verandah. I HAVE to have a verandah. I was spoiled with the verandah from the last cruise and I just cant go back to anything else. Jackie felt left out last cruise ands we begged Steph to be by us too. Sue is just cool

Quote:
So excited to be cruising with this bunch again! Oh and yes, we have late seating!!!!! Jen, do your magic!
OK! <popping fingers....wiggling fingers> uh..... What am I suppose to be doing?
Quote:
Oh, and Jen, I want to chip in for the ****** thingy mentioned on FB....how much etc.? I only got 4 magnets but want to know how much I appreciate him and how awesome he is!!!!
Sure! It wasnt much. Steph and Jackie is wanting to split it too so that makes it $13
Quote:
I miss my cruise buddies already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I miss you too! But I want to do so much more this trip. I want to go through the Navigator and plan things like going to Karaoke or Match your mate or things like that and say "ok a group is going to Match your mate at 8:00" or something like that. I feel like I missed out on so much because I didnt know anyone was going and I didnt want to go to it myself. I also want....WANT....to have some cards and if we decide to do something, I can go around to all the doors and put a little note on there saying "a group is going to Tritons for lunch if you wanna go!" or something like that ya know? It also depends on how many people is going. I dont want to have to go down to deck 2 to deliver these notes I GOT BIG PLANS!! Now lets see if it happens. But I have PLENTY of time to plan

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: