Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-24-2010, 08:09 AM   #31
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)
DIS Veteran
 
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,265

Wow! A bunch of us already I thought I'd be sitting in this big lonely forum all alone for months!! (with Jen, who stole my thread--just kidding Jen!)
I can't remember who I have said hi to, so hi to everyone!
__________________
~Sue


1972 WDW-off site, 1981 WDW-Poly, 1989 Big Red Boat & Contemp., 1994 WDW-WL, 2000 WDW-ASM & POR, 2002 WDW-ASMu, 2004 RCCL 4 nt, 2005-DCL 3nt Wonder, 2006 WDW-ASSp & RCCL 6nt Western, 2/2007 Universal and DCL 7 nt Eastern, 2/2009 Busch Gardens, Red Sox Spring Training and RCCL Independence of the Seas, 1/2012 mini stay at WDW and DCL Eastern cruise on the Magic--25th Anniversary trip with DH

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #32
shwarren70
DIS Veteran
 
shwarren70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 594

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Steph, what cabin number did you get?
7562 - that's as close as I could get to you and Jackie.
__________________
Me-Stephanie, DH-Lee, DD-Aubrey , and DS-Luke

We're going for the Dream! September 2013

Silver Castaway Cay Member - Wonder - Feb 2008, Sep 2010, May 2011; Magic - Jan 2012, DVC Member - 2007 SSR & 2009 - BLT

shwarren70 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #33
shwarren70
DIS Veteran
 
shwarren70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 594

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Oh and we are ******'s BIGGEST fan!
Jen, I've already started collecting stuff for my Alaskan cruise... Guess I'll have to start for this one now .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
OK, who is ******??? Fill me in please.
Sue, ****** is one of the DISigners over on the Magnet thread. He does all kinds of awesome designs that he will personalize for you so that you can make magnets for your doors. Our group from the Sept 30th cruise made great use of him! There are two other DISigners over there two... Milliepie and TJBaggott.
__________________
Me-Stephanie, DH-Lee, DD-Aubrey , and DS-Luke

We're going for the Dream! September 2013

Silver Castaway Cay Member - Wonder - Feb 2008, Sep 2010, May 2011; Magic - Jan 2012, DVC Member - 2007 SSR & 2009 - BLT

shwarren70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #34
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwarren70 View Post
7562 - that's as close as I could get to you and Jackie.
That's close enough for me! WOOHOO!! party on deck 7!!!
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #35
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
Wow! A bunch of us already I thought I'd be sitting in this big lonely forum all alone for months!! (with Jen, who stole my thread--just kidding Jen!)
I can't remember who I have said hi to, so hi to everyone!
Hehehehehe sorry!

Yes, we are a CHATTY bunch! We have been talking constantly for MONTHS now. I guess it is habit! Better subscribe to the thread or you will miss out hehehehe We gotta get Lori on here. She booked yesterday didnt she?
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #36
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwarren70 View Post
Sue, ****** is one of the DISigners over on the Magnet thread. He does all kinds of awesome designs that he will personalize for you so that you can make magnets for your doors. Our group from the Sept 30th cruise made great use of him! There are two other DISigners over there two... Milliepie and TJBaggott.
What she said! heheeh Milliepie and TJBaggott are very good disigners but I just like ******'s style better I guess. Here is the current thread where you put in your requests. In their signatures, they have links to their photobucket site where you can go through and find the design you want to have personalized.
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:19 AM   #37
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran
 
StarGazer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 899

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwarren70 View Post
7562 - that's as close as I could get to you and Jackie.
I just checked to make sure ... yep they were right, and there were some available just yesterday morning..

Here's the curious thing though.. MY ROOM IS AVAILABLE.. What that heck????
Jen could you please do me a favor and check to see that I'm going or did you just want to keep my DH and put you mom and I in a hole somewhere?


Sorry Scratch that... ooops, wrong cruise Blonde moment Stephanie the two next to me are open but they are white wall veranda's and the room you've got is really nice.
.
.
__________________
Wilderness Lodge Sept 2010
First Cruise.. Sept 30 2010 Wonder Bahamas http://www.disboards.com/showthread....462045&page=11
Second Cruise Jan 14 2012 Magic Caribbean http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2580709

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #38
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
I just checked to make sure ... yep they were right, and there were some available just yesterday morning..

Here's the curious thing though.. MY ROOM IS AVAILABLE.. What that heck????
Jen could you please do me a favor and check to see that I'm going or did you just want to keep my DH and put you mom and I in a hole somewhere?


Sorry Scratch that... ooops, wrong cruise Blonde moment Stephanie the two next to me are open but they are white wall veranda's and the room you've got is really nice.
.
.
So you are going to be me on this cruise eh?
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #39
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)
DIS Veteran
 
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,265

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
That's close enough for me! WOOHOO!! party on deck 7!!!
We are on deck 7 too! 7520
__________________
~Sue


1972 WDW-off site, 1981 WDW-Poly, 1989 Big Red Boat & Contemp., 1994 WDW-WL, 2000 WDW-ASM & POR, 2002 WDW-ASMu, 2004 RCCL 4 nt, 2005-DCL 3nt Wonder, 2006 WDW-ASSp & RCCL 6nt Western, 2/2007 Universal and DCL 7 nt Eastern, 2/2009 Busch Gardens, Red Sox Spring Training and RCCL Independence of the Seas, 1/2012 mini stay at WDW and DCL Eastern cruise on the Magic--25th Anniversary trip with DH

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #40
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran
 
StarGazer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
Wow! A bunch of us already I thought I'd be sitting in this big lonely forum all alone for months!! (with Jen, who stole my thread--just kidding Jen!)
I can't remember who I have said hi to, so hi to everyone!
At this point don't worry about hi's and just start talking as if you've known us your whole life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Hehehehehe sorry!

Yes, we are a CHATTY bunch! We have been talking constantly for MONTHS now. I guess it is habit! Better subscribe to the thread or you will miss out hehehehe We gotta get Lori on here. She booked yesterday didnt she?
Yes it's easy to miss a lot with us and then sometimes you just sort of get confused.... Right JEN Your need to be a pretty easy going person in our group.

Yes Jen I think Lori booked but I haven't seen her since.. I'll try to get her butt here. I'm worried about Kelly though. If those rooms near us we saw were open yesterday and they are all closed today I don't have hopes for her getting on last minute. Maybe she can talk to Arnie tonight at dinner and get him to pay for a 1-bdrm suite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
What she said! heheeh Milliepie and TJBaggott are very good disigners but I just like ******'s style better I guess. Here is the current thread where you put in your requests. In their signatures, they have links to their photobucket site where you can go through and find the design you want to have personalized.
Did you post a thread Jen???
Here you go Sue.. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....552775&page=82

****** leaves for Disney World tomorrow so he won't be around for a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
So you are going to be me on this cruise eh?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
__________________
Wilderness Lodge Sept 2010
First Cruise.. Sept 30 2010 Wonder Bahamas http://www.disboards.com/showthread....462045&page=11
Second Cruise Jan 14 2012 Magic Caribbean http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2580709

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:01 AM   #41
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
We are on deck 7 too! 7520
Oh cool!! You are going to be in the center with the cool people
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #42
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)
DIS Veteran
 
Sue (mom of 3 boys!)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,265

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Oh cool!! You are going to be in the center with the cool people
ahhem,,, I AM one of the cool people
__________________
~Sue


1972 WDW-off site, 1981 WDW-Poly, 1989 Big Red Boat & Contemp., 1994 WDW-WL, 2000 WDW-ASM & POR, 2002 WDW-ASMu, 2004 RCCL 4 nt, 2005-DCL 3nt Wonder, 2006 WDW-ASSp & RCCL 6nt Western, 2/2007 Universal and DCL 7 nt Eastern, 2/2009 Busch Gardens, Red Sox Spring Training and RCCL Independence of the Seas, 1/2012 mini stay at WDW and DCL Eastern cruise on the Magic--25th Anniversary trip with DH

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #43
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran
 
StarGazer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
ahhem,,, I AM one of the cool people
Sue I'm sooo glad you are like me.

Hey guys, what about "Crash'n the Caribbean" for a name?
__________________
Wilderness Lodge Sept 2010
First Cruise.. Sept 30 2010 Wonder Bahamas http://www.disboards.com/showthread....462045&page=11
Second Cruise Jan 14 2012 Magic Caribbean http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2580709

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #44
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
Sue I'm sooo glad you are like me.

Hey guys, what about "Crash'n the Caribbean" for a name?
No no no!! I want "Thumper's Return"!!! Crash'n the Caribbean....too long!!!
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #45
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue (mom of 3 boys!) View Post
ahhem,,, I AM one of the cool people
Oh yeah. She's gonna fit in REAL good!
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: