Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #151
onescgirl
DIS Veteran

Happy 8th Birthday Ethan! That's one handsome boy you have & he sure does look precious in his baby picture!

Levi & Ethan have a lot in common. Levi was born at 35 wks, 5 lbs & 3 oz, stayed 2 wks in NICU & came home on the monitor.

2012 PTR In Progress: 2012 PTR ~ Skipping Skool for Free Dining!
Trip Report: Sept 2010 TR ~ ♥ Vacay with the Lovebugs ♥ ~ 2010 PTR: 2010 PTR ~ 'The Non-Catchy Title PTR'
Old 11-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #152
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Happy 8th birthday Ethan!!! Hope he had a great birthday party today.

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-08-2010, 07:49 AM   #153
joelp
DIS Veteran

Happy B-Day to Ethan, too!!!

Joel (& Danielle - who turned 7 on Saturday .... )

(... and check out the updated siggie ...)

Off site - 8/76, 10/90, 10/94; POFQ - 5/07; AKL - 12/08; AKL - 9/09; Off site - 6/10; AS Movies - 3/11;
AKV-Kidani - 11/12; AKV-Jambo - 11/13 ; AKV-Jambo - 12/14

Dec 2008 Trip report at http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post29702539
Sep 2009 Trip Report at http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post34156519
Sep 2009 TR continued (but never finished) at http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post36403597
March 2011 PTR at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2643038
Old 11-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #154
JMat
Mouseketeer

Happy Birthday! And I know right where you're talking about - you cool mom! I didnt know you could have parties at the Pirate Ship Pool!! SUCH a fun idea, Im jealous!

Family picture is so happy and gorgeous - hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and stayed out of the chilly rain! Cant wait to hear more soon!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #155
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

Happy Birthday, Ethan!!! Okay, so I'm a day late, but the sentiment is the same!

I'm so glad that you were able to keep him in so he could be the "moose!" Bedrest and premature labor are no fun. We just went through this with our most recent addition, who turned four months old yesterday. I went into labor at a little over 32 weeks and was on strict bedrest until 37 weeks...and they they took me off bedrest and the little bugger stayed in until 39 weeks!! I love seeing the pictues of Ethan from his baby self to the big guy he is today! And that's a great picture of all 5 of you.

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Old 11-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #156
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Happy 8th Birthday to Ethan!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #157
mandas08
Mouseketeer

Happy birthday to Ethan!! I'm sure he had a great party! We have the crane in MANY of our PP pics too. I was surprised to find out that they start Christmas lights so soon!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #158
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickanee View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ETHAN!!!

Sweet pictures Kristen. Have a great day today!!
Thanks Tiffany,we had a great day! hope your DH did, too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
Happy Birthday to Ethan and you too mom! My DS is only 2 and I cannot even IMAGINE when he is 8! But time does fly!
Aww, thank you!! Time does fly...hold onto your baby!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onescgirl View Post
Happy 8th Birthday Ethan! That's one handsome boy you have & he sure does look precious in his baby picture!

Levi & Ethan have a lot in common. Levi was born at 35 wks, 5 lbs & 3 oz, stayed 2 wks in NICU & came home on the monitor.
Aww, thank you, Amy!!! WOW....Levi & Ethan do have a lot in common!!! I hope that Levi was as lucky as Ethan and never missed a beat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Happy 8th birthday Ethan!!! Hope he had a great birthday party today.
Thanks Meghan!! He really did, it was a fun group!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelp View Post

Thanks Joel & Danielle!! And happy belated to Danielle!!! Will check out your PTR next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMat View Post
Happy Birthday! And I know right where you're talking about - you cool mom! I didnt know you could have parties at the Pirate Ship Pool!! SUCH a fun idea, Im jealous!

Family picture is so happy and gorgeous - hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and stayed out of the chilly rain! Cant wait to hear more soon!
Thank you!!! He had SO much fun at the pool, it was perfect for their age!! This weather has been terrible lately, hasn't it? We were in Wareham today for Cole's swim class and we saw SNOW!!!!!! So not ready for that!!! Hope you're staying warm, too! And thanks for your nice compliments!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #159
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post
Happy Birthday, Ethan!!! Okay, so I'm a day late, but the sentiment is the same!

I'm so glad that you were able to keep him in so he could be the "moose!" Bedrest and premature labor are no fun. We just went through this with our most recent addition, who turned four months old yesterday. I went into labor at a little over 32 weeks and was on strict bedrest until 37 weeks...and they they took me off bedrest and the little bugger stayed in until 39 weeks!! I love seeing the pictues of Ethan from his baby self to the big guy he is today! And that's a great picture of all 5 of you.
Aww, thank you so much!!

You're so right, bedrest and premature labor is so stressful and no fun, at all!! So glad you carried your little one full term but can't imagine being on bedrest as long as you were! They wanted me to do the same, but Ethan wasn't have it! Some things never change....lol! We went into preterm wtih Cole too, at 31 weeks, after two days in labor, they stopped it and he stayed in to 38 weeks. That's when we decided that my body wasn't meant to keep doing this! We're lucky with what we have!!

Ethan is such a BOY now, not so much little anymore....it goes TOO fast!!! Thanks, i'm happy wtih our family of 5 pic, too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Happy 8th Birthday to Ethan!!!
Thanks Becky!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandas08 View Post
Happy birthday to Ethan!! I'm sure he had a great party! We have the crane in MANY of our PP pics too. I was surprised to find out that they start Christmas lights so soon!
Thank you Amanda!!! He had a great day!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #160
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

awww, love the pics of little Ethan. I definitely know how the bed rest thing goes. Was at the hospital for a week with Dylan for preterm (he arrived on time though) and was flown via helicopter to a hospital and had to stay for 2 weeks w/Blake. He ended up being a month early and weighed in at 5lbs. 2oz. Neither had to stay in hospital or come home on anything though. That would've made me a nervous wreck. Glad to hear everything turned out good for your first baby boy. Oh, and I already told you but not on here.. happy belated bday to Ethan.

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Old 11-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #161
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelp View Post

Joel,
I can't click on the link, it's buried!!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #162
Belle_princess
DIS Veteran

Phew. . .I'm finally caught up! I LOVE your updates. I'm so glad you got to meet up with a DISer. What fun! (BTW, I LOVE the pictures of your boys all laying on their stomachs holding their head in their hands with the two girls! Awesome!)

You said around 11, you were riding Snow White. Around 11, Nikki and I were in Liberty Square doing some shopping. Argh! So close! Let's see if we pass each other up!

Happy Birthday, Ethan. Yeah, I know I'm late. . .sorry! I hope he had a great birthday!

January 2015 Pre-Trip Report
All-Star Music- Girls' Trip 2010 Pre-Trip Report TR-not complete
Cornado Springs- Birthday Trip November 2008 Pre-Trip Report Never finished TR
Caribbean Beach- August 2002
All-Star Movies- College Graduation May 2002
Dixie Landings-July 1992
Old 11-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #163
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone,

I've been a bad DISer this week...but it's flown by for me! And now I'm headed to NYC with some girlfriends for the weekend, so it will likely be next week before I can update again, I'm sorry!

I'm so lucky to be getting away again, my girlfriends husband travels SO much for work, that this is the 2nd year in a row, that he has given us his point to go and stay in NYC for free! We're staying right on Times Square!!! Last November was my 1st real trip there so I'm looking forward to checking it out again! We have tickets to see the Rockettes Saturday night and dinner reservations someplace neat afterwards! Other than that, we'll be checking out the sites on foot and enjoying the weather they look like they are getting there this weekend!

I hope you're all well and I promise to get back on this before we head out to Philly for Thanksgiving! This time of year is hard to find some down time!!

Thanks, as always, for reading!!

Stay warm and be well!!
Kristen
Old 11-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #164
heathers4um
DIS Veteran

Im back and all caught up on your TR!

I also saw the Mayor for the 1st time just as we entered Main Street and didnt get a picture but boy is he a lively one! And is it his wife? The red haired Woman's Lib lady...she was there too. Hilarious!! I regret not getting my pic with them now!

So cool you got to meet up with dancegrl and a happy happy magical birthday to Ethan!!

Have a ton of fun in NYC! Cant wait to hear all about it!

"While Eeyore frets ...and Piglet hesitates...and Rabbit calculates...and Owl pontificates...Pooh just is. "
Old 11-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #165
NOLAdisneymom
DIS Veteran

Joining In!

Love your TR so far!

Gorgeous family...
Stunning Ring!
Adorable T-Shirts.. Okay, thats enough adjectives for one post.

We want to try POR next year, so I loved your resort pics! Can't wait to read more!

November 2008 - Caribbean Beach
November 2010 - Caribbean Beach
November 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside
Halloween 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside
February 2014 - First Deluxe Stay - Beach Club!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: