Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #1441
klj27
DIS Veteran

I am surprised that they aren't making her do the show. Remember how upset they were with Jaqueline when she didn't come to the reunion?? I wonder if she has used her big money to threaten them with a lawsuit, umm I mean letter, too.

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #1442
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier's*Sweeties View Post
I don't understand the tanning thing... Is she getting sprayed like right before these parties? It doesn't just rub off once its dried and set... Especially if it the bed or a few days later.
Exactly. We own a spa and do spray tans, the solution stays on for 1-2 hours and then the customer showers and all of that exterior stuff washes off. After that NOTHING would be getting on furniture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by of the seas View Post
It should be written in their contracts that they have to do the reunion show.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #1443
Nohal
DIS Veteran

Wow I still say something isn't right with Kim. She is a hot mess. And if Brandi has no money how is she able to afford a trip to Paris? Do you think that Bravo picked up the tab for all of them? I might be in the minority but I don't think that Lisa is stirring the pot. She was talking to Kims brother in law because she was concerned and wanted him to know what was going on. Where is Kyles shop and if she is opening in a few days how was she able to leave and take a trip to Paris?
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #1444
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal View Post
Wow I still say something isn't right with Kim. She is a hot mess. And if Brandi has no money how is she able to afford a trip to Paris? Do you think that Bravo picked up the tab for all of them? I might be in the minority but I don't think that Lisa is stirring the pot. She was talking to Kims brother in law because she was concerned and wanted him to know what was going on. Where is Kyles shop and if she is opening in a few days how was she able to leave and take a trip to Paris?
Bravo always picks up the tab for these trips.
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #1445
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

Holy smokes! Yolanda looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in that photo shoot. That silver dress was gorgeous!
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #1446
Soldier's*Sweeties
I'll take the Palmettos

I'm also sooooo over Kim and Kyle! Why does every event turn into a crying fest between the two of them?

"Oh... You're my SISTER! I LOVE you! I just want the best for you!" *tears

Meanwhile the guests at her party and having a great time!
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Old 03-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #1447
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

I am in CALI so I will not see it until later on but I am so ready for this season to end.

I want to see the REUNION show.

Then NEXT season better be much better than this blah blah season with Brandi and Adrienne and Lisa and Kyle and Kim and Kyle …. blah blah blah.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #1448
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I think both Kyle and Kim are total drama queens, they have to be the center of attention. But I HATE how Kyle talks about Kim behind her back. Its just not cool to discuss your sisters business. I've always hated that about Kyle. She even made a comment last week when Lisa pissed Kim off, Kyle said that she didn't want to ruin HER relationship with Lisa over Kim. Wow...some sister!

Dana...little miss "$20,000 on a pair of glasses" tells Taylor that the other housewives only think of themselves. She hates Brandi because Bravo gave her a full time gig.

Looking forward to seeing what Faye was yapping about. That woman is such a hypocrite.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #1449
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I think both Kyle and Kim are total drama queens, they have to be the center of attention. But I HATE how Kyle talks about Kim behind her back. Its just not cool to discuss your sisters business. I've always hated that about Kyle. She even made a comment last week when Lisa pissed Kim off, Kyle said that she didn't want to ruin HER relationship with Lisa over Kim. Wow...some sister!

Dana...little miss "$20,000 on a pair of glasses" tells Taylor that the other housewives only think of themselves. She hates Brandi because Bravo gave her a full time gig.

Looking forward to seeing what Faye was yapping about. That woman is such a hypocrite.
If that FAYE is going to join RHofBH (and there seems to be some rumors out there that she might) I AM COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY DONE. And I am afraid if FAYE is in business with p.i.t.a. KYLE, Bravo MAY ask FAYE to join. GAG ME.

I did notice in the Previews for next week FAYE again is in BRANDI's face about something. I just wish wish wish FAYE would soooo go away.

Oh and Honny, ITA we you about KYLE and KIM and esp about KYLE and the way she talks about KIM behind her back 24/7. So wrong.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #1450
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
If that FAYE is going to join RHofBH (and there seems to be some rumors out there that she might) I AM COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY DONE. And I am afraid if FAYE is in business with p.i.t.a. KYLE, Bravo MAY ask FAYE to join. GAG ME.

I did notice in the Previews for next week FAYE again is in BRANDI's face about something. I just wish wish wish FAYE would soooo go away.

Oh and Honny, ITA we you about KYLE and KIM and esp about KYLE and the way she talks about KIM behind her back 24/7. So wrong.
see, I couldn't tell if Faye was talking to Brandi or Yolanda. But either way, FAYE has no right to point and judge anyone regarding what they did in the past. Especially with her history with Nicole Brown Simpson and OJ. I agree with you. If Faye joins the cast I'm DONE with this show. She's a total hypocrite.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 03-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #1451
Soldier's*Sweeties
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp

see, I couldn't tell if Faye was talking to Brandi or Yolanda. But either way, FAYE has no right to point and judge anyone regarding what they did in the past. Especially with her history with Nicole Brown Simpson and OJ. I agree with you. If Faye joins the cast I'm DONE with this show. She's a total hypocrite.
I think she was yelling at Brandi saying how Brandi ruined Adrianne's marriage.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #1452
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

Faye was telling at Brandi asking her if she was happy she ruined a marriage. I have no idea how Brandi saying they used a surrogate would cause them to divorce. It is crazy!
I can't stand Faye and I will be gone if she is brought on as a regular.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #1453
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I think she was yelling at Brandi. Yolanda is too high in the pecking order for Faye to yell at her like that.
I seriously hope Faye wasn't saying the problems with Brandi caused P&A's divorce. That's what it sounded like.

I'm starting to like Yolanda more.

Bravo probably picked up the tab for Brandi going to Paris but I do remember Yolanda inviting her (and Kyle inviting Kim). Maybe she paid for Brandi. When they all went to Hawaii last year, it was said that Kyle&Mauricio paid for it.

It was nice of Mauricio to buy Kim that bag. You could tell by the way he watched her with it that he was going to.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #1454
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Brandi is too kind to Faye. If I was her I would have that cow to piss off weeks ago.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #1455
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Adrianne and Paul ruined their own marriage. Anyone remember how she spoke to him and how he egged her on (in past seasons and episodes)? Unless Paul was sleeping with Brandi, she did not help ruin their marriage--they did that for themselves. Very telling that Adrianne runs out and gets a boytoy to play with...

Does Faye think people are stupid? Is there some place on the Bravo website that we could all go and tell them, "You hire Faye and we quit watching"? I'll be done too, if they cast her. I cannot stand that woman.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: