Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #1426
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
I would be mortified if my spray tan ruined people's clothes and furniture. When she said it all I could think of was Coming to America. When the boyfriend's family leaves Soul Glow all over the coach.
And then she casually shrugs it off saying to use baby wipes to clean it. Um, they all spray tan, why is she the only one leaving a trail? lol
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #1427
Nohal
DIS Veteran

Lisa Vanderpump is going to be on Dancing with the stars. Can't wait to see her dance.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #1428
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal
Lisa Vanderpump is going to be on Dancing with the stars. Can't wait to see her dance.
I'm excited too!
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Soldier's*Sweeties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #1429
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal View Post
Now I will have to watch...not for the dancing, but the one liners she has!!!! LOVE HER!
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #1430
ColoradoMom!!
DIS Veteran

I was so sad to see Kim so OUT of it! I haven't seen Paris part #2, but what do you all think?

I thought she sounded actually sane when she confronted Taylor - who looked PO'd by the way, but took it well for the camera's sake. Hoping Kim didn't fall off the wagon.

Disneyland October 21-24, 2008

Boston Vacation and Red Sox Game July 2009
Back to Cooperstown and New York City June 2010
Disneyland December 2011 and Jan 2013
ColoradoMom!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #1431
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brancaneve View Post
Did anyone else think it was funny that Lisa brought up Adrienne's spray tan ruining her furniture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
And then she casually shrugs it off saying to use baby wipes to clean it. Um, they all spray tan, why is she the only one leaving a trail? lol
SO weird!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal View Post
SOOOOOOO excited she is going to be on, she's my favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMom!! View Post
I was so sad to see Kim so OUT of it! I haven't seen Paris part #2, but what do you all think?

I thought she sounded actually sane when she confronted Taylor - who looked PO'd by the way, but took it well for the camera's sake. Hoping Kim didn't fall off the wagon.
Kim drives me insane, sober or not she always acts like there's something wrong with her.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #1432
louey
and she paid alot of money to look like that
Some groups do long distance

I think Adriene uses more then just tanner, I think she uses heavy duty Bronzer which probably would leave stains. I use to like her but not so much anymore, hope she doesn't come back.
They need to replace Kim, Taylor and Adriene I also love Lisa, I am sure Giggy and Ken will be in the audience cheering her on! I hope she does well.

louey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #1433
Soldier's*Sweeties
I'll take the Palmettos

I don't understand the tanning thing... Is she getting sprayed like right before these parties? It doesn't just rub off once its dried and set... Especially if it the bed or a few days later.

Oh and I can not STAND Paul.

I'll be watching the new episode soon.
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Old 03-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #1434
flamom
DIS Veteran

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Camille-...s=breakingnews
Old 03-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #1435
mommy2allgirls
Stay out of the damn lakes!

Well I'm disappointed they won't be at the reunion. I'm not surprised they aren't coming back. I wonder who they will get to replace them

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
mommy2allgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #1436
Soldier's*Sweeties
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom View Post
WHAT is with Camille's face in that picture? It looks like she smelled something foul.

I, for one, am GLAD.

I can't stand Adrienne and I ESPECIALLY dislike Paul. They could use some new blood on the show. Those two hardly get any airtime as it is. I hope it is someone more exciting though. As much as I like Yolanda, she is getting a bit boring.

Perhaps another brunette???
Old 03-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #1437
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

I read yesterday that Adrienne isn't going to be at the reunion show. I can't remember where I read it, probably TMZ. They said she and Paul signed an agreement not to speak about each other in the media. She doesn't want to go to the reunion because if the other women attack her over Paul (like because of the domestic violence accusation) she won't be able to defend herself.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #1438
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

So it is ok for A to attack Lisa at the last reunion but she will not face the music when it is her ten. She is a bully!! I can not stand her! An good bye to Camille. I am starting to understand why Kelsey left her. I use to feel sorry for her but now I get it. The women is so I to her own self if is gross.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #1439
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Adrienne is a coward! She's not attending the reunion because she doesn't want to face the music and admit that she is a liar!! I find it interesting that Bravo said their parting was mutual.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #1440
of the seas
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion

It should be written in their contracts that they have to do the reunion show.

Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009

Wilderness Lodge 2008
of the seas is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: