Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #1411
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoDoleWhip View Post
Then Brandi needs to learn to have more tact or she will have more lawsuits and I do not buy that she is broke or remotely close to suffering financially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoDoleWhip View Post
I don't agree with what Adrienne is doing but I also don't believe that Brandi is telling the truth about this letter, I think she is exaggerating quite a lot and that is troublesome.

Brandi can't match the assets and I never said she could but I do not believe for one mi ire she is suffering financially or is broke. She is just trying to get peop,e to feel sorry for her.
You might want to read Adrienne's blog. In one she speaks of action against Brandi, trying to explain why its ok and her situation is different than Taylor when Russell's attorneys sent a letter to Camile, because friends don't sue friends. Then, this weeks, she claims she sent nothing ..... REALLY?

Bottom line, Adrienne needs to get off her high horse. You can't go around lying and getting upset when someone calls you out on it. She threw out the word lawsuit on national tv saying that what Brandi was saying wasn't true (WRONG) and then proceeded to accuse Brandi of not taking care of her kids (now THAT is slanderous or libelous, not sure which is which).
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #1412
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
You might want to read Adrienne's blog. In one she speaks of action against Brandi, trying to explain why its ok and her situation is different than Taylor when Russell's attorneys sent a letter to Camile, because friends don't sue friends. Then, this weeks, she claims she sent nothing ..... REALLY?

Bottom line, Adrienne needs to get off her high horse. You can't go around lying and getting upset when someone calls you out on it. She threw out the word lawsuit on national tv saying that what Brandi was saying wasn't true (WRONG) and then proceeded to accuse Brandi of not taking care of her kids (now THAT is slanderous or libelous, not sure which is which).
This is a quote from one of Adrienne's blogs.

Quote:
A few of the women are comparing this situation with the disagreement between Russell and Camille. For me there is one key difference and that is the direct involvement of my innocent loved ones who were NEVER supposed to be part of the drama. With Russell and Camille all parties involved were adults and capable of defending themselves. Any mother would agree that protecting young children is of the utmost importance. I still believe that friends don't sue friends but Brandi has made it abundantly clear that she is not my friend
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #1413
Nohal
DIS Veteran

Why does everyone have to put in their opinions with what is going on between Brandi and Adrienne? Let Adrienne and Brandi settle it between themselves, but then I guess it wouldn't make good tv. I think Bravo stirs the pot to make it seem more than it is. Wow Taylor took off with some guy and just left her daughter with Kyle. I can't believe she didn't even know that Kyle had Kennedy. It seems like Kyle has Kennedy a lot but I forgot who said that I think it was Kim. I had to laugh when Kim was making references about Taylor drinking or whatever. I still feel that Kim is on something as she doesn't always seem like she is all there. Watched last weeks show this week and was wondering why Faye was at the tea. But, if you notice there was a place set for her. I thought maybe it was Kims place but they showed a quick shot of the table and there was an empty seat at the end.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #1414
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Its clear on how TMZ got pics of Lisa's burning house. I saw Paul taking those pics on his iPhone.
Taylor...Taylor...Taylor...she had no idea where her ONLY child was?
Paul and Adrainne are lying through their teeth. We ALL HEARD Adrainne say that she would file a lawsuit against Brandi. SHE SAID IT!
Loved how Ken protected Brandi!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #1415
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Its clear on how TMZ got pics of Lisa's burning house. I saw Paul taking those pics on his iPhone.
Taylor...Taylor...Taylor...she had no idea where her ONLY child was?
Paul and Adrainne are lying through their teeth. We ALL HEARD Adrainne say that she would file a lawsuit against Brandi. SHE SAID IT!
Loved how Ken protected Brandi!
I liked that Ken stuck up for her. Someone had to.
It seems like they can't keep their story straight either. If their lawyer didn't send anything why are they telling Brandi to learn to keep her mouth shut to avoid lawyer bills? Also the other ladies seem in agreement that a letter was sent. Even Kyle seems to have changed her tune on that.
Its funny that Paul can throw accusations about Ken and Brandi but Brandi has to learn to be quiet.
I wished they had shown Paul and Adrienne's response to whatever Brandi showed them about Bernie.

Oh and as much as I hate counterfeit purses I really hope Kennedy's was a fake. Did anyone else notice it?
Old 02-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #1416
tajz90
Mama D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway

I liked that Ken stuck up for her. Someone had to.
It seems like they can't keep their story straight either. If their lawyer didn't send anything why are they telling Brandi to learn to keep her mouth shut to avoid lawyer bills? Also the other ladies seem in agreement that a letter was sent. Even Kyle seems to have changed her tune on that.
Its funny that Paul can throw accusations about Ken and Brandi but Brandi has to learn to be quiet.
I wished they had shown Paul and Adrienne's response to whatever Brandi showed them about Bernie.

Oh and as much as I hate counterfeit purses I really hope Kennedy's was a fake. Did anyone else notice it?
I thought the same thing about Paul. IMO, Brandi, Lisa and Ken should sue HIM, for the boyfriend/girlfriend threesome insinuation! Of course, because friends shouldn't sue friends, they let it roll.
tajz90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #1417
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway

This is a quote from one of Adrienne's blogs.
Adrienne is delusional.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #1418
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran

I just laughed at Paul because in the not too distant future Adrienne will unleash Bernie and his made up stories on Paul. Paul sued Bernie for selling phoney photos of Adrienne's alledged bruises to Radar Online. I detect a pattern here. Adrienne having her camp do her dirty work....
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #1419
Nohal
DIS Veteran

How long has Kyle been married to Mauricio? Seeing the two of them in that chair thing in the pool seemed a little odd. People who are hosting a party don't usually act like that. I didn't notice if it was just editing but did they do that during the party?
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #1420
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

OK, so after reading the blogs it looks like Taylor wasn't at fault with the Kennedy thing. Taylor had left Kennedy with the nanny. The nanny was to stop by Kyle's house to pick something up that Kennedy had left and then take K to her Taylor's mother house.

When the nanny got there, Kyle asked for Kennedy to stay and play with Portia. The plans were changed without Taylor's knowledge.

Now, Taylor is a drunk and a big mess, but Im going to try and give her a pass for this one.

Adrienne? Well she thinks her money makes her above anyone else. And yes, I think Bravo stirs the pot but I think Bravo is just as mad at Adrienne for issuing them letters threatening to sue.
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #1421
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Quote:
OK, so after reading the blogs it looks like Taylor wasn't at fault with the Kennedy thing. Taylor had left Kennedy with the nanny. The nanny was to stop by Kyle's house to pick something up that Kennedy had left and then take K to her Taylor's mother house.

When the nanny got there, Kyle asked for Kennedy to stay and play with Portia. The plans were changed without Taylor's knowledge.

Now, Taylor is a drunk and a big mess, but Im going to try and give her a pass for this one.

Adrienne? Well she thinks her money makes her above anyone else. And yes, I think Bravo stirs the pot but I think Bravo is just as mad at Adrienne for issuing them letters threatening to sue.
I gathered that from the show...it showed Taylor say she did not know Kennedy was there but whatever was said made me gather Kennedy was with Taylor's people and then ended up being at Kyle's for a "playdate." I agree...Taylor is a mess etc. but I gave her a pass on that one too--Bravo made it sound bad on the show--like she was negligent.

What a bunch of craziness...Paul and Adrienne are definitely guilty of threatening Brandi with a lawsuit. Sounds like their beloved Bernie has his own agenda!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #1422
LiveYourLife
I am the one who knocks...

Did anyone else notice when Kyle and Kim had Taylor on speakerphone at Kim's nose party, that throughout the entire phone conversation Kim and Kyle kept alternating between their cell phones, talking to Taylor?

The crappy editing by Bravo drives me crazy sometimes!

Last edited by LiveYourLife; 02-20-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
LiveYourLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #1423
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

Quote:

I also think Taylor may have been confused because when she was speaking to Kim Kyle kept jumping in. I don't know if Taylor even knew that Kyle was there, Kim and Kyle's voices sound so similar I think Taylor may have thought that Kim was saying Kennedy was with her.
KAMLEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #1424
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran

Did anyone else think it was funny that Lisa brought up Adrienne's spray tan ruining her furniture?
Old 02-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #1425
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brancaneve View Post
Did anyone else think it was funny that Lisa brought up Adrienne's spray tan ruining her furniture?
I would be mortified if my spray tan ruined people's clothes and furniture. When she said it all I could think of was Coming to America. When the boyfriend's family leaves Soul Glow all over the couch.

Last edited by sunshinehighway; 02-21-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: they left soul glow on a couch not a coach.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: