Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #1336
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
But what on earth grounds would Adrienne sue for if Brandi was telling the truth?
That is what makes no sense. But what I get is that if Brandi signed this agreement, then, if she spoke about Adrienne's family AT ALL, she would sue Brandi for breaking the agreement. There must have been an "or else" in that letter telling her to sign. Who knows.. apparently Adrienne feels this needs to be more secret than National security

Personally, I think it was all dropped eventually because Adrienne realized she would have to come clean if it really DID go to court for any reason.
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #1337
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
That is what makes no sense. But what I get is that if Brandi signed this agreement, then, if she spoke about Adrienne's family AT ALL, she would sue Brandi for breaking the agreement. There must have been an "or else" in that letter telling her to sign. Who knows.. apparently Adrienne feels this needs to be more secret than National security

Personally, I think it was all dropped eventually because Adrienne realized she would have to come clean if it really DID go to court for any reason.
Bunch of crazies!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #1338
joviroxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
Bunch of crazies!!
Pretty much! LOL Makes you appreciate the simple non-wealthy life
Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #1339
jrmasm
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Not really. I'd be willing to risk it.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #1340
2Kds2K9
DIS Veteran

Looks like Adrienne has come clean about the surrogacy. She had a surrogate for the 6 year old twins due to complications from her first pregnancy with her 9 year old. She had planned to tell them when they were 10.
2Kds2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #1341
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Kds2K9
Looks like Adrienne has come clean about the surrogacy. She had a surrogate for the 6 year old twins due to complications from her first pregnancy with her 9 year old. She had planned to tell them when they were 10.
I understand she has her reasons for wanting to keep it quiet but why lie about it once it comes out? She's on a reality show therefore secrets will come out! She's ridiculous!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #1342
Jillpie
Can you package some Main St. music and send it to me?

Quote:
You said it. I can't tell you how many times I watch and thank my lucky stars that I'm happily married for 26 years and live in my simple raised ranch. These people, for all their money, are miserable and most of them are either divorced or have been divorced. Money may buy you a big house, but I'll take what I have thank you very much.

Jillpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #1343
joviroxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Kds2K9 View Post
I dont buy that reason for a second. Of course she had to come clean at this point AND she needed to come up with a reason that would make her sound ok.. Sound like a lot spin to me.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #1344
jrmasm
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
I understand she has her reasons for wanting to keep it quiet but why lie about it once it comes out? She's on a reality show therefore secrets will come out! She's ridiculous!
I can't. Keeping stuff like that a secret is just asking for trouble.

Quote:
I dont buy that reason for a second. Of course she had to come clean at this point AND she needed to come up with a reason that would make her sound ok.. Sound like a lot spin to me.
Me too.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #1345
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran

Did anyone read Adrienne's cast blog ?? In it she claims she is not a fan of drama! Oh Pulease. She is no fan of drama but she and her devil home chef will try to send phony pictures of alleged bruises caused by Paul during the divorce. And then she goes on to praise Faye. This woman just likes to have a** kissers around who just agree with everything she says. And if your no fan of drama why in hell would you go out with someone who is 20 yrs younger than you and a 3 time rehab loser.
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #1346
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwingleMum View Post
Did anyone read Adrienne's cast blog ?? In it she claims she is not a fan of drama! Oh Pulease. She is no fan of drama but she and her devil home chef will try to send phony pictures of alleged bruises caused by Paul during the divorce. And then she goes on to praise Faye. This woman just likes to have a** kissers around who just agree with everything she says. And if your no fan of drama why in hell would you go out with someone who is 20 yrs younger than you and a 3 time rehab loser.

Paul does not come across as an abuser. I had not heard this allegation before. Hmm...

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #1347
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckalew11 View Post

Paul does not come across as an abuser. I had not heard this allegation before. Hmm...
I will say that when he was yelling in Brandi's face and getting really aggressive at Maurice's event that it made me wonder. Most of the men I know don't feel comfortable getting that aggressive with a woman, in their face and such.

No idea if it's true. I feel like we would have heard a lot more about it if it were. But it did make me look at that scene a bit differently.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #1348
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
I will say that when he was yelling in Brandi's face and getting really aggressive at Maurice's event that it made me wonder. Most of the men I know don't feel comfortable getting that aggressive with a woman, in their face and such.

No idea if it's true. I feel like we would have heard a lot more about it if it were. But it did make me look at that scene a bit differently.
I agree.

I can totally see him being an abuser to be honest.
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro, #20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #26- Relic Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #1349
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran

I think Paul & Adrienne are both strong personalities. But it always seems that Paul would be doing something for Adrienne ( like last week trying to make her a plate and she wouldn't let him serve her and Paul muttered here we go again. And last season in the limo going to a Kings game. It was supposed to be a little dicey because the fans were pissed at the Maloof Family and Paul chimed in that he was worried for Adrienne's safety and Adrienne snapped at him to keep his nose out of her business.) and Adrienne would be nasty to him. I think Adrienne is a very self impressed spoiled *#* who has no idea of reality.
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #1350
DisneyATlast
Mouseketeer

It always seemed to me (a long time ago, as I haven't watched this show in awhile) that Adrienne was just DONE with her marriage. Paul would do or say something nice and she'd just have this look of disgust. I've had a relationship that I rode out to the point of disgust so it's easy to spot. He could hand her a diamond ring and a dozen roses and she'd roll her eyes.

I really don't see Adrienne putting up with abuse for a second. She's always seemed like the dominant one. I can see Paul grabbing her or something to try to make her sit and listen to him. You never really know though.
DisneyATlast is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: