Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #121
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Here you go...

An electronic cigarette, e-cigarette or vaporize cigarette, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine or non-nicotine vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to purported nicotine delivery,[1] this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no smoke or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

That's from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #122
RUDisney
Mom to Ivan & Kristina
so ruin cooking for me by introducing science into it ;)
Lost my last baby tooth at 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Here you go...

An electronic cigarette, e-cigarette or vaporize cigarette, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine or non-nicotine vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to purported nicotine delivery,[1] this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no smoke or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

Thanks for looking it up. Sounds icky.

This is Igor.
RUDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #123
agnes!
*sigh*
He had a yowl that could peel paper
I would never joke around about making money
My AI Loser Tag

The woman acted like she was high and the way she was caressing that semi-cigarette...well, let's just say I don't think she's getting any...ummm, nicotine, yeah that's it .

And the TV-show Allison is WAAAAAAAY nicer than the real one. Gack, what a nasty piece of work the real one is. I don't necessarily believe in 'mediums' but she was tempting fate by saying what she could control...if she uses familiars it's my understanding that doing so could make them mad or make them desert her.

agnes!

*this* spot still sacred to
Those no longer here - you are not forgotten...........
(also remembering all the pets who have owned me, including "James", "Sugar", "Gabriel" & "Nancy")
Thanks to Grumpy Pirate I sometimes do have a seasonal smilie. I also remember when American Idol was GOOD.
Do not read beauty magazines...they will only make you feel UGLY.
agnes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #124
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here you go...

The funny thing is, is that she didn't even look like she was 'inhaling' like you would with a normal cigarette -- just sucking and blowing (sorry, that sounds dirty ). Hey, speaking of dirty, what about what she said about sticking the e-cig up Kyle's butt, but she'd probably need something bigger to even feel it. Who says these kinds of things?
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #125
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

Quote:
She did look pretty deranged smoking that cigarette, didn't she???
I almost fell off the couch when Andy said all she was missing was a hairless cat!

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #126
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloneyb21 View Post
I almost fell off the couch when Andy said all she was missing was a hairless cat!

I love Andy!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #127
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

This is SO my favorite RH ever!!!
beattyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #128
Teacher03
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
The funny thing is, is that she didn't even look like she was 'inhaling' like you would with a normal cigarette -- just sucking and blowing (sorry, that sounds dirty ). Hey, speaking of dirty, what about what she said about sticking the e-cig up Kyle's butt, but she'd probably need something bigger to even feel it. Who says these kinds of things?
LOL! Seriously, this made me laugh out loud.

Another poster stated that the TV show Allison is alot nicer than the real one, and ITA. I love that show, but don't think I can watch it again.

Early 1970's-Fort Wilderness Cabins
May 1994-Fort Wilderness Cabins
May 1998-Boardwalk
July 2005-Cypress Point
June 2006-Pop Century
June 2007-All Star Movies-All girls trip!
June 2009! Windsor Hills-All girls trip!
June 2012-Bonnet Creek
June 2013-Back at Bonnet Creek
Teacher03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #129
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

I absolutely loathe that duckbill platypus...oh...I mean Taylor. She totally ambushed Kim and attacked her, then tried to make herself look innocent. How dare Kyle air their dirty laundry. I have always liked Kyle but not tonight. If I were Kim, I would never talk to her again, ever.
handinpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #130
moon
DIS Veteran

I. despise. Kyle.

I kinda liked her before, but have been noticing the way she treats and talks about Kim. It's just so wrong. Tonight the mask completely fell. Kyle is such a phony that although at first I belived her side of the story on the Camille feud, I'm not so sure anymore.

And why gang up on Kim then and there, in front of so many people? And how could Kyle expect her to stay at the party when the hostess (Taylor) told her "It's my party, you stay away from me"

As for Camille, as much as I dislike her, I did feel bad for her in this episode
moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #131
klj27
DIS Veteran

I saw the last ten minutes and now I am watching the rest.

So far I did not like what I saw of Kyle tonight.
I still do not feel for Camille.

"It's all good!"

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #132
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Eh, I think Kim has some major issues. The way she was behaving kept reminding me of my mothers drinking problem when I was younger. From the limo scene, it made me think there was definitely more to what was going on than what this show has been able to catch - things that go back awhile.

I do think it was an absolute crap time for Taylor to confront Kim and for the other ladies to question her as well.

I still like Kyle. Kim went down a few more pegs with me... and she wasn't too high up to begin with.
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #133
Hillbeans
If you're bored, please read a book or watch TV...TFs are scared of eyebrowless people
Pulled an "Agony of Defeat" at the mall
"I told them that I liked Michael Bolton!"

What did Kim say in the car to Kyle? Right before Kyle jumped at her...i've rewinded my DVR a few times and can't make out what it was.
1977 - 1st Trip, 1982, 2nd Trip & EPCOT, 2003 - AKL, 2004 2 trips - Marriott World and POFQ, July 2005 - Grand Gathering - Emerald Isle - Coronado, Beach Club Villas, Dolphin - Mar/Apr 2007 - Mom's meet June '08, Grand Gathering # 2 - July '08 - Bought DVC July '08- First DVC trip to BWV June '09 - AKV Jambo Poly 2010, BCV June 2011, Disney Fantasy Eastern Cruise 11/2012, Disney Magic 11/2/14
Hillbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #134
LoraJ

I need a vacation!
Wanted to bid on Bare Naked Ladies?!?! The Tag Fairy is Shocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbeans View Post
What did Kim say in the car to Kyle? Right before Kyle jumped at her...i've rewinded my DVR a few times and can't make out what it was.

Something about stealing her house from her.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kim is an alcoholic and Kyle just reached her breaking point of covering for her. It was just all very sad to watch and I am not going to say either of them are evil. There is a lot of history there that we don't know about.

LoraJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #135
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraJ View Post
Something about stealing her house from her.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kim is an alcoholic and Kyle just reached her breaking point of covering for her. It was just all very sad to watch and I am not going to say either of them are evil. There is a lot of history there that we don't know about.
Yeah, I think it was 'you stole my house from me.'
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: