Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #1321
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: East Tn
Posts: 15,731

I think it reality shows can be good w/o things like this that cause people to sue one another etc. Drama is one thing but this seems to go too far.

I guess, if the producers and everyone can lay their heads down at night and sleep peacefully...

I know Bravo bleeped it out but then Adrienne made such a big deal of it. If it had just been dropped, it just seems like it would have maybe faded away.
__________________
Brenda: DISing since 2/2000


There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #1322
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!
 
js's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 4,215

Did Adrinne walk around pretending she was pregnant with twins during the 9 months and have her family/friends/strangers think she was pregnant or did her friends/family all know and see her as they always do and knew about the surrogate?

I thought the reason Adrinne was so angry was maybe she pretented to be pregnant so once it was aired, everyone in her circle including friends and family, knew she was lying to them and was called out on it.

Does anyone know?

Also, how can Brandi be sued? Although it's none of her business, she just said something that was the truth. I'm sure Adrinne didn't go around having all her friends and family sign papers to say she carried her babies to full term and had a c-section, or maybe she did? It was a secret but a true one that she said.

I used to really like Muricio but he is starting to annoy me. What real man gets in the middle of allt this girl BS? Good for Ken for calling him out on it.
Muricio is starting to remind me how Paul is now getting, just a big gossip that wants to be involved in these train wrecks but I must admit, I do enjoy watching it.

Paul and Adrinne still look like they are interacting as usual so far, when do we see a difference starting in their relationship? I'm sure it didn't just happen and does it have anything to do with the start of Brandi calling her out on her secret?

Thank you for letting me know about above.

Last edited by js; 01-26-2013 at 09:53 AM.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #1323
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: East Tn
Posts: 15,731

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
Did Adrinne walk around pretending she was pregnant with twins during the 9 months and have her family/friends/strangers think she was pregnant or did her friends/family all know and see her as they always do and knew about the surrogate?

I thought the reason Adrinne was so angry was maybe she pretented to be pregnant so once it was aired, everyone in her circle including friends and family, knew she was lying to them and was called out on it.

Does anyone know?

Also, how can Brandi be sued? Although it's none of her business, she just said something that was the truth. I'm sure Adrinne didn't go around having all her friends and family sign papers to say she carried her babies to full term and had a c-section, or maybe she did? It was a secret but a true one that she said.

I used to really like Muricio but he is starting to annoy me. What real man gets in the middle of allt this girl BS? Good for Ken for calling him out on it.
Muricio is starting to remind me how Paul is now getting, just a big gossip that wants to be involved in these train wrecks but I must admit, I do enjoy watching it.

Paul and Adrinne still look like they are interacting as usual so far, when do we see a difference starting in their relationship? I'm sure it didn't just happen and does it have anything to do with the start of Brandi calling her out on her secret?

Thank you for letting me know about above.
I do not know if she faked being pregnant or not. It is a possibility, we've discussed that. But, it did not seem like Brandi was telling the other housewives anything new so I'm thinking they all knew but kept it hushed.

I'm not sure how she can sue Brandi if it is the truth. But, by threatening her and forcing her to go to the lawyer, that causes financial trouble for Brandi which might be all she intends to do--hit her where it hurts, her pocketbook.
__________________
Brenda: DISing since 2/2000


There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #1324
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran
 
TwingleMum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 6,350

Just watched part of Mondays episode. I wish there was a blech smiley Adrienne and Faye together. And excuse me but Kyle saying This is Sophia's night why did the fight with Brandy have to come up?? HELLO !! You were the one who brought it up telling Adrienne that Faye was so fierce she really had your back. And Adrienne swarmy smile to Faye--Faye is so righteous. Did you catch the scene where Paul tries to help Adrienne and give her some chicken and she is really nasty with him and he just rolls his eyes like here we go again. Adrienne always treats him like crap no wonder they are not together. Can't wait till the boy toy comes up.
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #1325
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul
 
starann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hellertown, PA
Posts: 2,469

I read that Paul and Brandi 'made up' and are friendly now (not anything like dating, jsut not fighting).

And I caught Paul saying when Adrienne said she wanted to get the chicken "Here we go again" wonder if they will feature the divorce?

I think the reason Brandi called out the lie of A and the surrogate is a week or 2 before at a dinner party A was talking about how scarey the delivery was and how paul was right there and she all out LIED, meanwhile Cammille talked about her surrogacy. If A didn't want it to be brought up, she should not have lied about her difficult delivery.
__________________
Star
Momma to
Christopher ^i^ 4-24-98
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #1326
Mickey Fliers
(Not so)Tagless
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. And sometimes, it rains"
Don't hate me for the love of the boy band
 
Mickey Fliers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Until the Navy says otherwise: Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
Posts: 4,803

So wish I could find somewhere to watch online. BravoTV only has a few episodes and none of them are from the last few weeks. Can't get them on Hulu either. Grrrr.....
__________________
Mickey Fliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #1327
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: East Tn
Posts: 15,731

And next week...did you all see the previews?! Brandi tells that Adrianne only owns a very small percent of The Palms and Camille brings up that Lisa does not own Sur (or maybe she owns very little too) Oh, the allegations are flying, lol. They'll be more lawsuits than you can shake a stick at!
__________________
Brenda: DISing since 2/2000


There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #1328
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,155

The preview for next week makes it seem like Camille really has a bee in her bonnet (e.g., up drama about whether Lisa owns SUR or not). I wonder if she's trying to get back on the show...

ETA: Great minds, Buckalew!
__________________
kate_wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #1329
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,155

I just watched a longer clip, and I think I've discovered the one thing that Yolanda is good for - calling Kyle out on her nonsense.
__________________
kate_wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #1330
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups
 
TLSnell1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,111

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post
I just watched a longer clip, and I think I've discovered the one thing that Yolanda is good for - calling Kyle out on her nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post
The preview for next week makes it seem like Camille really has a bee in her bonnet (e.g., up drama about whether Lisa owns SUR or not). I wonder if she's trying to get back on the show...

ETA: Great minds, Buckalew!
Lisa and Ken aren't sole owners, they have partners. Although, they do have controlling interest..51%. So, much ado about nothing.

I hope, they dump Adrienne and bring back Camille.
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #1331
CindyV
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London Ont Canada
Posts: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Fliers View Post
So wish I could find somewhere to watch online. BravoTV only has a few episodes and none of them are from the last few weeks. Can't get them on Hulu either. Grrrr.....
i have watched it from both of these sites... usually has it the next day
http://www.watchseries-online.eu/
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/
__________________
Aug 2000- Honeymoon Stayed in Daytona Beach but disneyworld almost everyday
Jan 2002- Hilton Grande Vacations at Sea World
Aug 2009- Orange Lake Resort 1 week
Cypress Pointe 1 week
July 2011- Sheridan Vistana 2 days
Vacation Villages at parkway 1 week
Oct 2012- The Fountains 1 week
CindyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #1332
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran
 
TwingleMum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 6,350

In the coming attractions Camille does seem to go after Lisa. I wonder what thats all about?? Camille seems like she really dislikes Lisa. Did they ever have a falling out?? Yeah I think Lisa & Ken own 51% so they still "own" it so I don't get Camille.
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #1333
AddictedtoDoleWhip
Mouseketeer
 
AddictedtoDoleWhip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 410

It seems Brandi made some attack on Adrienne and Paul's ownership on the Palms (like they don't completely own the palms like 90% of it or something and Lisa agrees with Brandi, or that is what I heard) so Camille gets angry that they are attacking Adrienne's business or something since Adrienne is not there to defend herself so Camille brings up Sur which then Lisa gets all offended over and I agree that if one is going to say something about someone elses business, that they should be fair game as well (Lisa.)

Oh and Brandi is not being sued, she got a C&D letter, that's not being sued. She's so dramatic, and is milking this I'm being sued thing. She is not financially suffering, she's worth 2 million dollars, if that's suffering then I consider myself being on the poverty level of money.
AddictedtoDoleWhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #1334
joviroxx
rectally reporters television produce
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 5,772

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoDoleWhip View Post
Oh and Brandi is not being sued, she got a C&D letter, that's not being sued. She's so dramatic, and is milking this I'm being sued thing. She is not financially suffering, she's worth 2 million dollars, if that's suffering then I consider myself being on the poverty level of money.
Although the legal documents weren't an actual intent to sue letter, it was more than just a C&D. From what I've gotten , Adrienne and Paul sent her a letter telling her she needed to meet with them and their lawyer to sign an agreement that she would no longer speak of Adrienne's kids and family ever again. If she didn't sign, Adrienne was threatening her with being sued.

So, it wasn't just C&D, it was sign or else..... It obviously was more than just a C&D if Bravo has gone to such lengths to make sure it's all bleeped out.

And if people want to stop Brandi from talking about it, they need to stop asking her about it. Kyle and company have thrown gas on that fire (albeit Im sure it by Bravo orders)but continually asking and talking about it.
joviroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #1335
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 7,108

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviroxx View Post
Although the legal documents weren't an actual intent to sue letter, it was more than just a C&D. From what I've gotten , Adrienne and Paul sent her a letter telling her she needed to meet with them and their lawyer to sign an agreement that she would no longer speak of Adrienne's kids and family ever again. If she didn't sign, Adrienne was threatening her with being sued.

So, it wasn't just C&D, it was sign or else..... It obviously was more than just a C&D if Bravo has gone to such lengths to make sure it's all bleeped out.

And if people want to stop Brandi from talking about it, they need to stop asking her about it. Kyle and company have thrown gas on that fire (albeit Im sure it by Bravo orders)but continually asking and talking about it.
But what on earth grounds would Adrienne sue for if Brandi was telling the truth?
__________________
What?
jrmasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: