Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #91
LiberalPrincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRosePrincess View Post
I completely agree with everything you said. I have a hard time even watching Camille, she annoys me so much. Its so awkward with her and Kelsey.

I also can't watch Taylor but that's because of her deformed face.

Did anybody else enjoy seeing Kyle's husband in the pool with the kids? Besides the eye candy, he seems very comfortable with his kids unlike Taylor's husband.
Seriously, what is that all about? It is like looking at the Joker and her lips completely disturb me.

And I really like Kyle's husband. He just seems like a great guy. Taylor's husband, on the other hand, freaked me out trying to put a guilt trip on his child for not enjoying his half-hearted cooking attempts.
LiberalPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #92
CharliNye
Mouseketeer

I haven't watched last night's yet but have read about it and all I have to say is I hate Camille and from her behavior this whole time she got what she deserved. Who is this woman fooling? She has SOOO been cheating on Kelsey. There is no way that attention freak cannot be.

She is seriously sick in the head.

I am going to defend Kim though, I honestly think she's the non-confrontational type of person and from what I HAVE seen of those battles, she is not about to stick herself in the middle even to defend Kyle. And while I like Kyle, she is a bit nuts in the way she reacts and she's mean to Kim way too much. I have an older sister who is so self-centered it's not even funny, she can turn on the charm and be super nice to others though but demeaning to me. Let me tell you, I'm like Kim, I don't like to get involved sometimes. It's not my problem. She shouldn't have to jump in and clean up Kyle's mess. I don't care if she WAS right, she really didn't have to be so ballistic about it all. It would have been a bit more sane to just deal with it later and not scream and yell then expect everyone to stand up for her. She's a grown up, no one should have to do that, family or not.

Taylor is creepy and almost as bad as Camille sometimes. Adrienne I like, she's got her head on straight(though her face needs a depuffing).

Lisa however is my absolute favorite. She is so surprisingly SANE that it freaks me out. She's gorgeous, successful, funny and tells it like it is without blowing like a top aka Kyle. I keep wondering how Lisa can be on there with the crazy reputation this show has.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #93
GJM
DIS Veteran

Camille - can't stand her or even to watch her. Do people really sit there and talk about other people being jealous of them. I can't imagine anyone even saying those words out loud.

Lisa is my favorite - love her DH with the dog & turtle!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #94
RUDisney
Mom to Ivan & Kristina
so ruin cooking for me by introducing science into it ;)
Lost my last baby tooth at 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittsmum1998 View Post
Camilles "real friends" were her make up person and hairstylist. The hairstylist just yessed Camille to death. I found it funny when the friend was in the limo and feeding into the "jealous of me" conversation.

Oh yeah, Kyle's husband...hot !
I noticed that, too. I also kept hoping that the make up artist would take all the shine from her face. What is with that? You can see her cheeks coming from a mile away, like a lighthouse.

Maybe we should all email Andy Cohen for when Taylor is on WWHL to ask what she looked like before she distorted her face. I bet she was pretty then.

This is Igor.
RUDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #95
Molliday
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDisney View Post
I noticed that, too. I also kept hoping that the make up artist would take all the shine from her face. What is with that? You can see her cheeks coming from a mile away, like a lighthouse.

Maybe we should all email Andy Cohen for when Taylor is on WWHL to ask what she looked like before she distorted her face. I bet she was pretty then.
I think Taylor looks like one of those exaggerated theme park drawings, of Kyra Sedgwick, come to life.
Molliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #96
TangaroaTiki
I wanna live at the Polynesian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molliday View Post
I think Taylor looks like one of those exaggerated theme park drawings, of Kyra Sedgwick, come to life.
Ya know....she kinda does! I thought she looked like somebody, and that's who!!

BTW, I LOVE Lisa & Kyle. They are smart, beautiful, real-looking women.

TangaroaTiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #97
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJM View Post
Camille - can't stand her or even to watch her. Do people really sit there and talk about other people being jealous of them. I can't imagine anyone even saying those words out loud.

Lisa is my favorite - love her DH with the dog & turtle!
Lisa is my favorite too & her DH with Jiggy & the turtle was just so funny ... I also like Adrienne & her DH also ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molliday View Post
OMG so true! ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #98
sasywtch
DIS Veteran

I was reading the blogs on Bravotv.com and didn't know that Lisa had been an actress. Camille actually apologized a little but still can't stand her. Her "pecking order" comment

I see where Kim is coming from. My sister puts me down quite a bit but yet is just so friendly and lively with others. Other people can't understand why we don't get along. I probably wouldn't have jumped in either.

The thing I do like about BH is that they have real money unlike the other housewife shows (except Taylor). Adrienne and Lisa show you that those who have real money and not faking their wealth don't need to flaunt it. even though Adrienne did the private jet and showed the penthouse suite, she doesn't go on and on how much she spent like other housewives do.
sasywtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #99
sasywtch
DIS Veteran

I was wondering after thinkng about Adrienne walking across the street to Lisa's house....do any of these women on any of these shows ever wear jeans and tennis shoes or do they wear 4" heels every day just to walk across the street? Adrienne looked very uncomfortable walking across the road in the heels.
sasywtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #100
RedRosePrincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasywtch View Post
The thing I do like about BH is that they have real money unlike the other housewife shows (except Taylor). Adrienne and Lisa show you that those who have real money and not faking their wealth don't need to flaunt it. even though Adrienne did the private jet and showed the penthouse suite, she doesn't go on and on how much she spent like other housewives do.
I agree. I love Adrienne and Lisa. I think its because they have worked for their money as opposed to other housewives. That's one thing that bugs me about Teresa from NJ she is always saying about much she spent for this and that but look where that got her.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #101
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Anyone watch tonight? What a wacko Camille's friend is, I loved when they called her a sidekick instead of psychic. She was out for Kyle from the beginning. SO nasty!! She's such a liar that she didn't know anything about NY!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #102
scjo68
DIS Veteran

I agree, the woman was nuts. She clearly was drunk. Even after the rh group left the psycho psychic wouldn't stop talking. Even Camille and D.D. seemed to want her to just shut up.
scjo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #103
Aristomommy
We were in the “wild animals” cage, which was very fitting for us

Camille brought the medium just to have someone on her side. I would have thought most mediums take their gift more seriously than she did. Camille just sat there with a big smile on her face and watched everyone get into it. I think Camille will hopefully realize that she will become just like Jill on NY show where no one likes a bully. Kyle on the other hand fell right into the trap and should have kept quiet. The fact that she kept making fun of the psychic and asking her to read her only left her open for whatever comes out of this drunken womans mouth...

Always Planning My Next Disney Trip

Aristomommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:18 AM   #104
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

I thought Allison's comment about knowing when someone's husband was cheating on them was interesting. Hmmmmm....didn't you "see" Kelsey's cheating then? Why didn't you tell Camille? What a joke.

And to comment about if anyone's children ever went missing they better not come to her for help. Are you kidding me?
Old 12-17-2010, 08:19 AM   #105
Karibeth19
My favorite things:
Walt Disney World and Oklahoma Sooner Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDisney View Post
She was very pretty, with a beautiful smile, and gorgeous dimples.
The pictures of her as a teenager in her cheerleading uniform are what she looked like when I knew her. They're not the best pics of her (I recently found a copy of her Senior pic that I have, and she looks gorgeous in that one.), but they give a good idea of what she used to look like.
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...usewives-taylo

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: