Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2010, 08:54 AM   #76
mhsjax
DIS Veteran

I can't believe that Camille is for real. And her friend talking about how all of these women out there are jealous of her. PULEEEEZ. I don't find her attractive at all. Oh, and how about that last little speech last night about Kyle's DH and how he works for them and they are so superior to Kyle and her DH. OMG, that woman need to get knocked down a notch or two, OH yeah, she did. She isn't with Kelsey anymore. Well I guess now she can be her own person without being in his shadow, wonder how that is working out for her.
mhsjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:55 AM   #77
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Yes, I saw the weirdness between them. It was like they had nothing to say to her. A husband shouldn't have to thank his wife for coming to his Broadway premiere. Why wouldn't she come? She's his wife!

And her relationship with that other guy, Nick is it? (he's hot by the way) But he's all up in her face, she asked if she was showing so much cleavage just so he'd look...they talk very up close, their faces inches from one another. In the episode towards the end he was over chatting with her and when he stood up she stood and got right up close and then he kissed her on the lips. Did you see the little smile come across her face as she took her hand and sort of covered her mouth a little bit? SHE'S A NUT!!! Honestly, she is someone that I couldn't spend more than about 5 minutes with before I'd want to start repeatedly banging my head into the wall.

I think Camille wants to believe that everyone is jealous of her when actually it's just that people don't like her gigantic ego and snotty attitude.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #78
LiberalPrincess
Mouseketeer

After reading all the news last summer about Camille and Kelsey (which happened after the filming, I think), it is hard to take her too seriously. I think there is the real world, and then Camille's world.
LiberalPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #79
ilovejack02
what do you all think?

SOOO many comments lol, where to begin ?!!!

Camille is the strangest bird. Those who scream others are jealous are usually the jealous ones. I would imagine that jealousy stems from Kyle having a good marriage , gorgeous kids who she cares for herself it seems like and just the outward confidence that she carries.

The scene with Kelsy and Camille in dressing room, how awful. Sooo uncomfortable, but not surprising as Kelsy prob was already with the new baby momma.

The scene with her married male friend , the desperation in Camille's eye was sad. Looking up at him , touching his face , standing much to close. I would imagine if those two aren't sleeping together , she really really wants to . She is desperate for attention.

If all woman are "jealous " of you in life, maybe you should take a step back and look at your behavior . It is prob you and not them with the issues.
ilovejack02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #80
suzannen
Have too many rules for my coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattyfamily View Post
Wow, no comments on last night's show?

I cannot stand Camille!!!

Did anyone else see the cold, distant and awkwardness between Camille and Kelsey when Camille went into Kelsey's dressing room? Weird. I can see why they are getting a divorce! Sad to say though.

She is so ditzy and annoying!!!
I find it painful to even watch Camille - she is really crazy and completely detached from the reality. Everyone is jealous of her? And, yes, the scene with Kelsey in the dressing room was totally awkward.

My DH says he'd like to see a scenario with Camille and Kelly (from NYC Housewives) together to try to figure out which of the two is crazier at this point - they both seem to exist on a different planet.
suzannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #81
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
Kelsey and Camille remind me of Don and Vick, awkward!

Quoting myself from last week! I

I still like Lisa. And her husband talking to the dogs and turtle while she was gone.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #82
mhsjax
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannen View Post
I find it painful to even watch Camille - she is really crazy and completely detached from the reality. Everyone is jealous of her? And, yes, the scene with Kelsey in the dressing room was totally awkward.

My DH says he'd like to see a scenario with Camille and Kelly (from NYC Housewives) together to try to figure out which of the two is crazier at this point - they both seem to exist on a different planet.
I agree with you DH, that would be great entertainment.
mhsjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #83
klj27
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannen View Post

I like the way your husband thinks!!!!

I really hope this is Camille's only season on the show. I liked it so much more before her drama started.

"It's all good!"

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:43 AM   #84
Cinerbelle
Mouseketeer

Every time Camille is looking at Nick she looks like she wants to eat him up... maybe if she was looking at Kelsy that way they would still be together.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #85
2Kds2K9
DIS Veteran

Camille is just plain crazy. And to break off a business relationship because of a preceived personal problem is just preposterous. I hope Kelsy is watching this and realizing how crazy/dumb his ex really is.

I like Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. I think all three have their heads on right. Kim is a bit on the insecure side and a bit neurotic. Can't wait to see the date next week.

Taylor is just plain weird. Talk about someone who needs to eat a hamburger!
2Kds2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #86
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjo68 View Post
I can picture Camille having a Jan Brady moment.
Like, first she thought she and Kyle had made up. Then she starts hearing voices...
"Camille, Kyle thinks you are insecure... She called you insecure.... You are not insecure....you are perfect....Kyle is mean and out to get you.....you have to win....."

I will say I feel sorry for Camille, because whatever happened with Kelsey, he did cheat on her, and has made it very public. And I don't think anyone deserves to have this played out in public, especially with kids involved. Though she is an adult and did agree to do this show, so she did agree to show the good with the bad. But I will say that after seeing how she severely distorts conversations, I am not sure how true the negative things she has reported about Kelsey are.

But, I agree with Luvmy4boys- I had the same thought about how CAmille's mom was going through chemo, yet Camille was the one with the difficult life- you know it's hard to spend a week in Hawaii with a full-time staff to take care of you.
OMG -- that is so hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejack02 View Post
SOOO many comments lol, where to begin ?!!!

Camille is the strangest bird. Those who scream others are jealous are usually the jealous ones. I would imagine that jealousy stems from Kyle having a good marriage , gorgeous kids who she cares for herself it seems like and just the outward confidence that she carries.

The scene with Kelsy and Camille in dressing room, how awful. Sooo uncomfortable, but not surprising as Kelsy prob was already with the new baby momma.

The scene with her married male friend , the desperation in Camille's eye was sad. Looking up at him , touching his face , standing much to close. I would imagine if those two aren't sleeping together , she really really wants to . She is desperate for attention.

If all woman are "jealous " of you in life, maybe you should take a step back and look at your behavior . It is prob you and not them with the issues.
Yep, that pretty much sums it all up. Also, Kim is moron for not sticking up for Kyle. Maybe she does need to be taken out back "Oklahoma style", LOL.

It's so obvious that Kyle asked about Kelsey as in a general "Your husband isn't going?" vs. a "Why on earth would you go anywhere without your husband?! No one cares about you without him!" That woman is CUH-RAZEE!
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #87
bookgirl
I don't eat onions-they squelch when you bite into them
I don't eat raisins-they look like dried up bugs
Can we say food issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
OMG -- that is so hilarious!

Yep, that pretty much sums it all up. Also, Kim is moron for not sticking up for Kyle. Maybe she does need to be taken out back "Oklahoma style", LOL.

It's so obvious that Kyle asked about Kelsey as in a general "Your husband isn't going?" vs. a "Why on earth would you go anywhere without your husband?! No one cares about you without him!" That woman is CUH-RAZEE!
I'm from Oklahoma and I have NEVER heard anyone going "Oklahoma" on someone, it's just not our reputation, no one is afraid of an okie, LOL I was totally embaressed when she said that.

However I do agree, Camille is crazy, Kim should have stuck up for her sister (although Kyle is not so nice to Kim either), and like I said, Taylor just embaresses me, I'd say it's been a long time since she was in Oklahoma.

Last edited by bookgirl; 11-19-2010 at 12:50 PM.
bookgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #88
brittsmum1998
just a shallow excuse to subscribe to this thread
"stay away from skunks....they stink"

Camilles "real friends" were her make up person and hairstylist. The hairstylist just yessed Camille to death. I found it funny when the friend was in the limo and feeding into the "jealous of me" conversation.

Oh yeah, Kyle's husband...hot !

brittsmum1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #89
RedRosePrincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Kds2K9 View Post
Camille is just plain crazy. And to break off a business relationship because of a preceived personal problem is just preposterous. I hope Kelsy is watching this and realizing how crazy/dumb his ex really is.

I like Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. I think all three have their heads on right. Kim is a bit on the insecure side and a bit neurotic. Can't wait to see the date next week.

Taylor is just plain weird. Talk about someone who needs to eat a hamburger!
I completely agree with everything you said. I have a hard time even watching Camille, she annoys me so much. Its so awkward with her and Kelsey.

I also can't watch Taylor but that's because of her deformed face.

Did anybody else enjoy seeing Kyle's husband in the pool with the kids? Besides the eye candy, he seems very comfortable with his kids unlike Taylor's husband.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #90
disneyhand
DIS Veteran

I think that anyone that is considered a "friend" of Camille's is either a male that wouldn't mind sleeping with her or someone that she has "helped out financially" and so now they "owe" her.

Remember the female "friend" in the hot tub in Hawaii? Camille mentioned that she had helped her out some how. I don't think a friend would be allowed to ever forget that. Just like no one can forget that she "saved" Kelsey. Yikes, what a nut!
disneyhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: