Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #796
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Kim's boyfriend reminds me of Tom Sizemore which is ironic considering his substance abuse history.
OMG.....me too!!! How about him blasting Paul for no reason. Paul said he liked him and as soon as he walked up Paul said "Oh we were just talking about you." And Ken said something like "I know and I don't like it!" He told Adrienne that she was making a face. What a jerk.
And did anyone else notice that Kim was constantly touching her nose?? Hmmmmmm.......

One thing that Taylor said last night TOTALLY bugged me! It's a grammar thing....but when she was telling Dana that her marriage was over she said "Russell's and I's marriage is over!" Ummmm, it's either "Russell's and my marriage" or its "My marriage to Russell is over." That drives me nuts!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #797
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
And did anyone else notice that Kim was constantly touching her nose?? Hmmmmmm.......
Yeah I noticed she kept touching her nose at the first dinner.
That lunch with Kim and Ken was so weird. Her eyes barely opened. She reminded me of a defiant teenager last night. Its like Kyle is her mom and she's rebelling against her.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #798
goofinoff

I think Kyle feels responsible for her. I remember her saying last season that she promised her mother before she died that she would take care of Kim. Kim is the older sister but Kyle seems to have taken on that role. I wonder what Kathy Hilton, their other sister, thinks of her behavior. I truely hope that rehab helps her this time. I think she needs to ditch that thug of a boyfriend if she already hasn't.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #799
goofinoff

This answers some questions......

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...s-rehab-201291
Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #800
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Ken looks like a gargoyle

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #801
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Wow...Kim is such a mess. It's sad to watch. I don't know why these people sign up to do shows when their life is completely falling apart like this. I see in goofinoff's link that Kim has left rehab and is doing better. I hope that continues.

I think Kyle is a drama queen. She had to know Kim was on something. She was not acting normally and could not hold a cohesive conversation. Instead of trying to help her or protect her she keeps at her about missed flights and expired driver's licenses on camera. Then cries about how she takes responsibility for her. :::roll eyes::::

I think everyone else on the trip was FABULOUS!! I am glad they finally showed a more loving side of Paul & Adrienne. Brandi & Lisa's banter is enjoyable.

I am glad Taylor & Dana stayed home.
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #802
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Kds2K9 View Post
Kim's boyfriend looks like a Turtle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Ken looks like a gargoyle
And a Bull Mastiff according to Brandi!

Quote:
One thing that Taylor said last night TOTALLY bugged me! It's a grammar thing....but when she was telling Dana that her marriage was over she said "Russell's and I's marriage is over!" Ummmm, it's either "Russell's and my marriage" or its "My marriage to Russell is over." That drives me nuts!
I always notice that kind of thing on reality shows. They'll always say, "So-and-so and I" even if what the'yre saying is more gramatically correct with "So-and-so and me". I try to give the benefit of the doubt, though, because while I can get it right when I'm writing, I've been known to screw up when speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluvsdisney View Post
I think Kyle is a drama queen. She had to know Kim was on something. She was not acting normally and could not hold a cohesive conversation. Instead of trying to help her or protect her she keeps at her about missed flights and expired driver's licenses on camera. Then cries about how she takes responsibility for her. :::roll eyes::::
I didn't think that was the time or place to keep pushing the issue. Then Mauricio jumped on the bandwagon -- I thought it was in poor taste to do it then. Speaking of Mauricio, it drives me nuts that Lisa pronounces his name "Maurit-zio".

Kim is a pathological liar. I have no respect for her.

I had a feeling that Lisa would wind up liking Brandi. While Brandi is kind of an airhead, she's not really a vicious person, and she is humorous. I'd probably like hanging out with her. Also, without Taylor there (and Kim when she didn't attend -- like on the boat), there was no drama -- nice to see everyone enjoying themselves.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #803
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Who actually pulled the string on Brandi's bikini? Was it Camille or Lisa?

Either way, I thought it was hilarious
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #804
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Kim is out of rehab

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kim-Rich...b-1041394.aspx

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #805
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
Who actually pulled the string on Brandi's bikini? Was it Camille or Lisa?

Either way, I thought it was hilarious
Lisa...Brandi mentioned it in her blog.
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #806
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluvsdisney View Post
Wow...Kim is such a mess. It's sad to watch. I don't know why these people sign up to do shows when their life is completely falling apart like this. I see in goofinoff's link that Kim has left rehab and is doing better. I hope that continues.

I think everyone else on the trip was FABULOUS!! I am glad they finally showed a more loving side of Paul & Adrienne. Brandi & Lisa's banter is enjoyable.

I am glad Taylor & Dana stayed home.
At first I thought maybe Bravo put Kyle up to keep dwelling on the missed flight, expired driver's license, etc. with Kim - as we all know, Bravo seems to like to air drama-driven-dinner-parties ... but then I got to thinking that maybe Kyle & Mauricio had really just had enough with Kim's past & present behavior and decided that this may have been the opportunity they needed to start some sort of intervention with Kim - maybe not in the most conventional way, but in a way in which they could use the "tapes" to let Kim actual see herself "in action" ... I know, it sounds far fetched, but just a thought ...

Am I the only one, but wasn't it a pleasure to only see about two minutes of Taylor on last night's episode? ... it was still two minutes too much for me, but it was better than any longer ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #807
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post
At first I thought maybe Bravo put Kyle up to keep dwelling on the missed flight, expired driver's license, etc. with Kim - as we all know, Bravo seems to like to air drama-driven-dinner-parties ... but then I got to thinking that maybe Kyle & Mauricio had really just had enough with Kim's past & present behavior and decided that this may have been the opportunity they needed to start some sort of intervention with Kim - maybe not in the most conventional way, but in a way in which they could use the "tapes" to let Kim actual see herself "in action" ... I know, it sounds far fetched, but just a thought ...

Am I the only one, but wasn't it a pleasure to only see about two minutes of Taylor on last night's episode? ... it was still two minutes too much for me, but it was better than any longer ...
I get where they were coming from. Sometimes you have just had enough with the lies, excuses and stories that don't make sense.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #808
goofinoff

Am I the only one, but wasn't it a pleasure to only see about two minutes of Taylor on last night's episode? ... it was still two minutes too much for me, but it was better than any longer ... [/QUOTE]

Ugh....she's such an ugly crier!!! Her mouth is just freaky!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #809
daisax
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ugh....she's such an ugly crier!!! Her mouth is just freaky!!![/QUOTE]

And never any tears ... have you noticed that? She contorts her mouth every which way, but the eyes stay dry.
daisax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #810
yoopermom
Suffers from too many teenage Stephen King influences

The editing on this show never ceases to amaze me, because last year was Camile as a terrible horrible person, and now she actually seems smart, clever, polite, etc. I liked the fact that she actually went snorkeling instead of just laying around like the other girls talking smack. I did think it was funny that she apologized to Kyle for wearing white, like they should all call each other up beforehand and ask what color they're wearing?!?

And what a beautiful advertisement for Hawaii and that hotel. What a cruel thing to show us as we're expecting a snowstorm tomorrow!

Terri
yoopermom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: