Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #781
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
Did Lisa say Taylor told her the abuse stories about Russell the first night they met?
That scene with the "therapist" was so phoney. She told the therapist what Camille said was true, but she told the ladies (in front of Russell) it was exaggerated. If she was so afraid of Russell, why tell him what Camille said? If it's totally true then he'd know Taylor was the one that told them.

It appears Taylor leaving Russell has more to do with being shunned by the rest of the cast than her safety.
I think it also came out that Bravo was no longer going to film her with the other ladies because of the legal threats that Russell was making against everyone. I'm sure the legal department jumped all over it. So I heard that after they told her that they would no longer film her, she left Russell. Pretty sad when THAT is the deciding factor in ending an abusive marriage and not the safety of your child or yourself. She's disgusting!!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #782
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
I think it also came out that Bravo was no longer going to film her with the other ladies because of the legal threats that Russell was making against everyone. I'm sure the legal department jumped all over it. So I heard that after they told her that they would no longer film her, she left Russell. Pretty sad when THAT is the deciding factor in ending an abusive marriage and not the safety of your child or yourself. She's disgusting!!
Wow. That actually makes sense based on what I've seen from the shows this season. It is pretty disgusting.
I think Kyle said something about getting a message from Taylor to call her as soon as they landed. Maybe she was hoping they'd tell her to hop on the next plane and come to Hawaii now that Russell was out of the picture.

Brandi was a mess last night. It's probably not a good idea to go on television and admit to improperly using prescription drugs. Plus, I know Kim is a mess, but if that's how Brandi makes it through flying maybe she shouldn't judge.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #783
Swan4Me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluvsdisney View Post
probably her mic pack for the show.

Where the hell did they put it when she was wearing the see thru bikini?
Swan4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #784
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan4Me View Post

Where the hell did they put it when she was wearing the see thru bikini?
I don't think I want to know.
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #785
Nohal
DIS Veteran

Did anyone ever notice how tight Lisa's clothes are. If she has a dress with a belt she is constantly adjusting the belt as it is shifting up her body. Lisa and Adrienne are my favorites but I wish Lisa would let some of the seams out of her dresses.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #786
chamonix

Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
Brandi was a mess last night. It's probably not a good idea to go on television and admit to improperly using prescription drugs. Plus, I know Kim is a mess, but if that's how Brandi makes it through flying maybe she shouldn't judge.
Xanax is prescribed for fear and anxiety when flying all the time. Nothing "improper" about it at all. As for drinking while taking Xanax, my bottle says, "May cause drowsiness. Alcohol may intensify this effect. Use care when operating a car or dangerous machinery". It doesn't say not to drink, or that you can't, or shouldn't drink.

I think there's also a big difference between someone who admits they are feeling effects and impairment from a prescribed medication, and someone who denies any, and who goes so far in this denial as Kim did at Game Night (and after with all her childish bickering attacks when Brandi tried to apologize, etc).
Star Wars Weekends June 2011 Polynesian

December 2010 Beach Club
Star Wars Weekends June 2010 Polynesian
~Tiki fest summer 2009~ Polynesian
Ho’omahana summer 2008 Polynesian
~Tiki fest summer 2007~ March 2007 Polynesian
March 2006 Polynesian
October 2005 Polynesian
October 2004, March 2004 Polynesian
December 2003, December 2002 Polynesian

Disneyland Hotel 2001
chamonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #787
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

I didn't mean she took it improperly because she used it for flying. My comment was more about her drinking while taking it. I didn't realize it's ok to drink while using Xanax.
There always seems to be too much drinking with many of the housewives (not just Beverly Hills). I do hope Kim find success with rehab. Its sad to see how lost some of these child stars end up.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #788
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran

I thought it was soo selfish of Taylor to call Lisa when she is away relaxing for a short trip to Hawaii to tell her she left Russell. Taylor is sooo sickening. Its all about her and if it isn't she will make it all about her. Taylor couldn't wait till they got home?? I really dislike Taylor and think she has major issues.
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #789
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal View Post
Did anyone ever notice how tight Lisa's clothes are. If she has a dress with a belt she is constantly adjusting the belt as it is shifting up her body. Lisa and Adrienne are my favorites but I wish Lisa would let some of the seams out of her dresses.
Yes, I have noticed that too and it drives me crazy ... I also can't understand how she can be comfortable traveling in such tight skirts and high heels either! ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwingleMum View Post
I thought it was soo selfish of Taylor to call Lisa when she is away relaxing for a short trip to Hawaii to tell her she left Russell. Taylor is sooo sickening. Its all about her and if it isn't she will make it all about her. Taylor couldn't wait till they got home?? I really dislike Taylor and think she has major issues.
IMHO, Taylor is very calculated and manipulative ... I think she purposely made that call because she knew the cameras would be rolling in Hawaii and she wanted to make sure that she would be taped somehow or for some reason during that trip ... And also to probably convince Bravo, and again get it all on tape, that she was leaving Russell so they wouldn't kick her off the show ... And of course, let's not leave out her constant need for attention and the opportunity to add to her own pity party while the others were enjoying themselves ... I'm sorry but I just don't trust Taylor and wonder how or why the other RHOBH do ... I also hope that Bravo does not ask her back next season ... But it's all just my opinion ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #790
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

I don't know what drugs Kim and Ken are on, but they are a mess.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #791
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Yes they are! ... I really hope Kim is not back next season ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #792
emcclay
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Truth! He probably just left the phone off the hook so they wouldn't wake up on time.

December 2003 - ASMu January 2008 - Wyndham BC October 2011 - CSR March 2012 - CSR January 2014 - BC
emcclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #793
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

The scene with Kim and Ken sitting on the balcony was so disturbing. Kim was talking and she could barely keep her eyes open. What are these two on? I hope she isn't back next season. Brandi can take her place!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #794
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Kim's boyfriend reminds me of Tom Sizemore which is ironic considering his substance abuse history.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:47 AM   #795
2Kds2K9
DIS Veteran

Kim's boyfriend looks like a Turtle.

Both are a mess.
2Kds2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: