Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #751
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey'sMainMami View Post
I honestly can't see Taylor letting herself get abused by her husband. Let's be honest, even as boney as Taylor is, she probably could have kicked his behind. Remember she could go all Oklahoma on him. Their whole situation just seems so odd to me. To me she just seems like an attention seeker, like she wants people to feel sorry for her. IDK, I am torn on it, because I know you never know what goes on in someone's marriage, but they were high profile, it just amazes me that someone at one of the hospitals or a friend hasn't come forward with stories of abuse. Even Nicole Brown Simpson took picturs of her abuse. I don't trust Taylor, and while Russel gives me the creeps, he is just so weird/odd, You never really see him show any reaction to anything. He seems so oddly calm and even keeled. Then again, those are probably the ones you gotta watch out for.

I hope Kim and Taylor and Dana don't come back for the next season. Can't stand any of them.

There are pictures of Taylor all banged up online -- you can google them.

But I agree with the rest of what you are saying. I think she has a motive for everything she does. Here's an article hilighting some of the Armstrong's business antics which includes Taylor misrepresenting herself to get customers for business ventures.

http://www.realitytea.com/2011/09/16...lled-grifters/
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #752
Oh Hia
Mouseketeer

In the BH producer's blog, they said Taylor lost her cell phone in Las Vegas and that's why no one could reach her.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...s/party-people
Oh Hia is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #753
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

Here are some pictures that were posted after he killed himself. I think she is crazy.

http://www.realitytea.com/2011/09/12...otos-released/
Old 12-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #754
dfchelbay
DIS Veteran

Anyone else feel like Russell finally saw Taylor and all her lies when confronted by all the other wives and husbands outside Kyle's house? It seems that was his first clue that she was feeding all the wives the abuse stuff. She even said that what Camille said was exaggerated...but it's the same abuse story she gave to Kyle. She was covering her own a$* with Russell. I can't help but feel that Taylor played a very heavy hand in Russell's ultimate decision to end his own life. I remember reading about Russell's death the day it happened. I remember reading that he was living with his friend at the time of his death, no longer residing with Taylor. More like he left her...not that she finally left her husband. She never thought that all the crap she was spewing about her husband would get back to him. She relied on the fact that he was not really friends with these people, nor did he want to hang out with them. She probably thought she could say what she needed to say to get what she wanted out of the housewives, attention, comfort, pity, etc. and it would never get back to Russell, because she was the information/connection between him and the wives.

Every one of the housewives was told the same story by Taylor, then she sits next to Russell wondering who said what about abuse allegations to the media. She sits at the dining room table discussing who Lisa knows at some media publication, and whether she should be threatened with a lawsuit to stop spreading slander and libel about her marriage. Kyle just sits there and participates in the conversation, yet never lets Lisa knows she's being blamed for something she most likely has nothing whatsoever to do with.

The producers, camera people, sound guys, etc. are with all these people way more than we see in the finished product/episodes. I just wonder if the light in which we are now seeing these people is really what goes on behind the scenes. Who they really are. I see Taylor now playing a huge role in Russell's demise. She said vicious things about him to people that have direct access to the media and exposing it to the world. I mean who really sees Taylor as a victim of Russell and his abuse at this point? I know I sure do not. If there are photos of bruising and swelling, I'm going to assume it was due to a cosmetic procedure, not getting beat up by her husband.

I see Kyle playing both sides of everything. Complete attention seeker all the time too. She's very calculating too. Camille is a complete 180 degree from last season. I wonder if she'd be just the same as she was last season if she wasn't fighting for custody of her kids...image conscious at all time for the Court system and against her ex.

Adrienne is Adrienne. Thoughtful, diplomatic, and business like. Kim is, well...unstable, at best. Dana is self absorbed and status driven. Lisa is like Adrienne, busy, hard working and fair. Don't really see her as a problem. She doesn't go looking for problems, but people do come to her with their problems. Lastly, Brandi is a bit trashy, but she is much younger than the rest of the wives. In time, she may realize that she does not have to use such colorful terminology to get her point across, or connect with others. That will come with maturity. Seems funny that Kyle and Kim were just as inappropriate as she was at the party, yet they see themselves so much more elevated than her. Without their sister marrying into the Hilton fortune, those two would probably be just two more has been Hollywood child stars. Doors are open to them because of the Hilton name way more so than anything they every did with their acting careers in Hollywood.
dfchelbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #755
scubamouse
Mouseketeer
My shoes match. I know, I checked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfchelbay View Post
Anyone else feel like Russell finally saw Taylor and all her lies when confronted by all the other wives and husbands outside Kyle's house? It seems that was his first clue that she was feeding all the wives the abuse stuff. She even said that what Camille said was exaggerated...but it's the same abuse story she gave to Kyle. She was covering her own a$* with Russell. I can't help but feel that Taylor played a very heavy hand in Russell's ultimate decision to end his own life. I remember reading about Russell's death the day it happened. I remember reading that he was living with his friend at the time of his death, no longer residing with Taylor. More like he left her...not that she finally left her husband. She never thought that all the crap she was spewing about her husband would get back to him. She relied on the fact that he was not really friends with these people, nor did he want to hang out with them. She probably thought she could say what she needed to say to get what she wanted out of the housewives, attention, comfort, pity, etc. and it would never get back to Russell, because she was the information/connection between him and the wives.

Every one of the housewives was told the same story by Taylor, then she sits next to Russell wondering who said what about abuse allegations to the media. She sits at the dining room table discussing who Lisa knows at some media publication, and whether she should be threatened with a lawsuit to stop spreading slander and libel about her marriage. Kyle just sits there and participates in the conversation, yet never lets Lisa knows she's being blamed for something she most likely has nothing whatsoever to do with.

The producers, camera people, sound guys, etc. are with all these people way more than we see in the finished product/episodes. I just wonder if the light in which we are now seeing these people is really what goes on behind the scenes. Who they really are. I see Taylor now playing a huge role in Russell's demise. She said vicious things about him to people that have direct access to the media and exposing it to the world. I mean who really sees Taylor as a victim of Russell and his abuse at this point? I know I sure do not. If there are photos of bruising and swelling, I'm going to assume it was due to a cosmetic procedure, not getting beat up by her husband.

I see Kyle playing both sides of everything. Complete attention seeker all the time too. She's very calculating too. Camille is a complete 180 degree from last season. I wonder if she'd be just the same as she was last season if she wasn't fighting for custody of her kids...image conscious at all time for the Court system and against her ex.

Adrienne is Adrienne. Thoughtful, diplomatic, and business like. Kim is, well...unstable, at best. Dana is self absorbed and status driven. Lisa is like Adrienne, busy, hard working and fair. Don't really see her as a problem. She doesn't go looking for problems, but people do come to her with their problems. Lastly, Brandi is a bit trashy, but she is much younger than the rest of the wives. In time, she may realize that she does not have to use such colorful terminology to get her point across, or connect with others. That will come with maturity. Seems funny that Kyle and Kim were just as inappropriate as she was at the party, yet they see themselves so much more elevated than her. Without their sister marrying into the Hilton fortune, those two would probably be just two more has been Hollywood child stars. Doors are open to them because of the Hilton name way more so than anything they every did with their acting careers in Hollywood.
Boy you've saved me a lot of typing! I agree with all of this. I started watching because I was interested in what Kim Richards was like since I grew up watching her in movies. She is so ugly with the way she kept attacking Brandi, she's just horrible. I think Kyle has a real mean streak we're seeing this season, I liked her last year but not this year.

I think Taylor exaggerated about what happend with Russell since all the girls agree on what they were told. I think she's lied to Russell about what she said and is responsible for the lawsuit threat.
2005 Christmas at Villas Wilderness Lodge
2006 at Wilderness Lodge
2007 Beach Club Villas with free dining
2008 Beach Club villas
Spring break 2009 Howard Johnson's at Disneyland
August 26 - September 5, 2010 Bonnet Creek
Planning an August 2012 trip
scubamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #756
Brit17
DIS Veteran

I would believe this ...

Taylor Armstrong Filed For Divorce To Get Back On Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...lls-bravo-show

Last edited by Brit17; 12-22-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #757
scubamouse
Mouseketeer
My shoes match. I know, I checked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post
I would believe this ...

Taylor Armstrong Filed For Divorce To Get Back On Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'd also totally believe that he threatened to sue the show. It makes sense now that his email to Camille probably threatened all the girls plus separate emails to the producers. This also explains part of why he wasn't in the show and then he was.

I'm sure after his emailing the producers told her she couldn't be on the show anymore because of the lawsuit threat. Leaving him was probably coming but I'm sure he was tirading at home about the show.

I still think he mostly killed himself because he was broke but this sure didn't help.
2005 Christmas at Villas Wilderness Lodge
2006 at Wilderness Lodge
2007 Beach Club Villas with free dining
2008 Beach Club villas
Spring break 2009 Howard Johnson's at Disneyland
August 26 - September 5, 2010 Bonnet Creek
Planning an August 2012 trip
scubamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #758
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post
I would believe this ...

OMG!!! So she wouldn't leave him because he beat the living crap out of her as she kept her daughter in that home but because she couldn't be on TV anymore she decided it was time??? Un-freaking-believable!!!!!! Mother of the year!!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #759
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
OMG!!! So she wouldn't leave him because he beat the living crap out of her as she kept her daughter in that home but because she couldn't be on TV anymore she decided it was time??? Un-freaking-believable!!!!!! Mother of the year!!
That's exactly what it seems like ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #760
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

The way Kim keeps attacking Brandi is laughable. She has some nerve. I wish somebody would finally tell her about herself.

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #761
sasywtch
DIS Veteran

I don't know if any of you read the message boards on Bravo tv but the posters over there have the timelines down pact. It's been highly rumored that those pictures of Taylor's abuse were her surgery and not from being hit. She said she was afraid to tell the doctor because Russell was there but it's CA law that the doctor asks the spouse to leave just so they can ask them. Even though I'm not married, every year when I have my female check up, my doctor asks me if anything is going on (abuse wise).

That doctor would have reported the black eye whether Russell was in the room or not or even if Taylor said she ran into a wall.

Also, the filming what we are being shown is out of order. I didn't realize it but Adrienne and Paul's conversation-no goutee, white party-goatee.

Did you all notice Taylor's face when Kyle and Adrienne said, no that's the story we were all told?

There is also a woman on the boards that lived by Taylor (Shana) in Oklahoma and she didn't grow up the poor girl she portrays. She doesn't believe her. She was a cheerleader, got a new car in high school. Definitely not the picture she paints. The new blurbs on the website for Monday's episode looks really good. The ladies are all talking about their doubts. Also shows Russell and Taylor's ride home in the limo. The time line of her those pictures of abuse don't line up. She was in Vegas at a pool party for her birthday in late June, shooting a commercial in July for the vodka Russell had in his hand. She was in Texas having fun with that guy on the Texas reality show. Rumor has it that she also changed her name from Shana to Shana Ford, then Taylor Ford Armstrong to elude to investors that she was in the Ford family.

I also think it's crappy that Kyle is keeping mum about the threat Russell made about Lisa. No wonder Lisa is on the fence about Taylor, she doesn't know what Kyle knows.

Kim has gone off the deep end. I don't hate her, I have sympathy for her. She's in rehab again. I'm not familiar with child stars but there's been so many that have gone off the deep end that there must be something there. Especially in those days before they had the child protection laws. I know some adults who went into major depression after losng their job, I can't imagine as a child losing what you have known once you aren't the cute child star anymore.

Love Adrienne and Paul's banter/bickering. Real life if you ask me. Partial to Adrienne so probably biased since I'm in Sacramento and they own the Kings.

Brandi? Saw some pictures of Leanne Rhimes and her new husband that left Brandi for Leanne and they were smooching it up in front of Brandi at Brandi/exhusband's kids soccer game. Totally disgusting. They had to smooch it up at the kid's soccer game in front of Brandi? Gave Brandi points to me.

Dana-I'm positive she won't be asked back again next year. She's filler and admitted to
being given things to promote.

Off to the Bravo boards to see what's new with the sleuths over there. (they don't have a message board for this season on Beverly Hills so you have to to to season 1, click on message boards and then the top one. I always go to the last message and read backwards as I think it's up to 1000 messages now).

Forgot to add: Totally disgusting that Taylor (Shana) is writing a book 3 months after her husband committed suicide.
sasywtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #762
agnes!
*sigh*
He had a yowl that could peel paper
I would never joke around about making money
My AI Loser Tag

I could be wrong but to me the photos I saw of Shana/Taylor didn't look like someone who had been punched in the face and supposedly had her eye socket fractured. Maybe there are others but I saw the one with X's up her forehead, I thought..."that looks more like a plastic surgery photo, not like a post-punch/pre-surgery photo."

I'm sorry that Russell killed himself, seeing him in the show and knowing that he's now dead by his own hand is very disturbing.

agnes!

*this* spot still sacred to
Those no longer here - you are not forgotten...........
(also remembering all the pets who have owned me, including "James", "Sugar", "Gabriel" & "Nancy")
Thanks to Grumpy Pirate I sometimes do have a seasonal smilie. I also remember when American Idol was GOOD.
Do not read beauty magazines...they will only make you feel UGLY.
agnes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:57 AM   #763
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

I really think that Taylor sold her soul to the devil when she agreed to let Bravo air all the footage from this season. They must have paid her nicely. There is no reason to air all this dirty laundry, which I'm sure was the catalyst for Russell to kill himself. I don't see the money issue putting him over the edge, but being portrayed as a wife beater is something else.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #764
dfchelbay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnes! View Post
I could be wrong but to me the photos I saw of Shana/Taylor didn't look like someone who had been punched in the face and supposedly had her eye socket fractured. Maybe there are others but I saw the one with X's up her forehead, I thought..."that looks more like a plastic surgery photo, not like a post-punch/pre-surgery photo."

I'm sorry that Russell killed himself, seeing him in the show and knowing that he's now dead by his own hand is very disturbing.

agnes!
Yep, and if you look at ALL of the pictures, some have bruising under the eye and miraculously in another photo there is no bruising there. Seems suspicious since those photos were all taken at the same time. Also, where is the swelling? With an injury such as that, there would be a lot of swelling. Looked more to me like it was a cosmetic procedure.
dfchelbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #765
Karibeth19
My favorite things:
Walt Disney World and Oklahoma Sooner Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasywtch View Post
There is also a woman on the boards that lived by Taylor (Shana) in Oklahoma and she didn't grow up the poor girl she portrays. She doesn't believe her. She was a cheerleader, got a new car in high school. Definitely not the picture she paints.
Are you talking about someone on the Bravo boards? Because that's what I've been saying on here all along. If it is the Bravo boards, I'll have to see if I can figure out who it is.

I do feel the need to add some other information I've heard. While I haven't had any contact with Shana/Taylor in many years, I still know of people who are, and I have it on very good authority that there was abuse going on. To what extent, I'm not sure, because no details are being given due to fears of litigation.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: