Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 08:40 AM   #61
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDisney View Post
Kyle's attitude about Kim not helping her to prepare for the party while she was moving was a bit over the top.

Both of them should have planned their time around the other or not moaned about the other not helping. Kim never complained that Kyle didn't help her move, but Kyle was really mad at Kim for being late for her party and not helping her prepare for it.

Last time I checked, even with movers and helpers, moving is hard and tiring. I'd hardly want to go to a party after doing that. Kyle was lucky Kim showed up at all.
I thought the same as I was watching.
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #62
Karibeth19
My favorite things:
Walt Disney World and Oklahoma Sooner Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
ETA: According to one website, her name was Shana Hughes...is that right?
Yes
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #63
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Just listening to Camille's voice drives me nuts. Can't believe they ended the last episode in the middle of all the drama at the table. Even 'Taylor' gets involved now????

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #64
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Camille...is this woman for real???

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #65
klj27
DIS Veteran

Camille is nuts! Totally irrational.

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #66
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Kelsey and Camille remind me of Don and Vick, awkward!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #67
woodkins
DIS Veteran

Camille is just gross. She has such a superiority complex it is insane. Someone needs to remind her she was an MTV backup dancer from Jersey not too long ago and just because she married someone with money doesn't make her classy, superior or special, just a backup dancer from Jersey with a rich ex-husband.

7/14 BC, 4/14 ASSP, 10/13 POLY, 8/13 WL, 4/13 WORLDS @ASMu, 11/12 Aulani 9/12 AKL, 7/12 BC, 10/11 POLY, 9/10 POLY, 12/09 POP, 9/09 GF, 2/09 POFQ, 12/08 POLY, 5/08 POLY, 12/07 POLY, 5/07 ASSp, 12/07 CB, 9/07 AKL, 12/06 ASMo, 9/06 WL,
woodkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #68
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

So Camille's mother is battling breast cancer and Camille goes on and on to her about how rough she has it. Jeez!
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #69
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Camille is soooooo weird! She acts like she is on something. And what is with her house guests? Her friend's husband is creepy . The hot tub moment was icky.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #70
2Kds2K9
DIS Veteran

Ditzy=Camille

Seem that she heard and got stuck on the word "insecure". Yes, Kyle did use it when Camille was stating that she was incredibly shy. Kyle just said not to be insecure about it and that's where Camille's mind stop working.

No wonder Kelsy is divorcing her. He realized he wanted to have an intelligent conversation with a woman.
2Kds2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #71
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

I thought Kelsey was a real cad at first for cheating and leaving Camille. After watching the last few episodes, the man deserves our sympathy. HOW did he do it for *13* years?!!!
handinpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #72
scjo68
DIS Veteran

I can picture Camille having a Jan Brady moment.
Like, first she thought she and Kyle had made up. Then she starts hearing voices...
"Camille, Kyle thinks you are insecure... She called you insecure.... You are not insecure....you are perfect....Kyle is mean and out to get you.....you have to win....."

I will say I feel sorry for Camille, because whatever happened with Kelsey, he did cheat on her, and has made it very public. And I don't think anyone deserves to have this played out in public, especially with kids involved. Though she is an adult and did agree to do this show, so she did agree to show the good with the bad. But I will say that after seeing how she severely distorts conversations, I am not sure how true the negative things she has reported about Kelsey are.

But, I agree with Luvmy4boys- I had the same thought about how CAmille's mom was going through chemo, yet Camille was the one with the difficult life- you know it's hard to spend a week in Hawaii with a full-time staff to take care of you.
scjo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #73
zalansky

DIS Veteran

WOW! I had to come on here just to see the comments about Camille because I knew there would be plenty. Agree with everything you have all said. And yes that overweight, grey haired man who travels everywhere with camille IS creepy. Why does she needs an entourage everywhere she goes? Insecure hit the nail on the head, its actually putting it mildly.

I always thought it was VERY bizarre that the Grammers hired a surrogate to carry their children - I don't know if I buy that irritable bowel thing, I think it was more to preserve her figure? After seeing her on the show, I think it even more now.

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #74
mhsjax
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalansky View Post
WOW! I had to come on here just to see the comments about Camille because I knew there would be plenty. Agree with everything you have all said. And yes that overweight, grey haired man who travels everywhere with camille IS creepy. Why does she needs an entourage everywhere she goes? Insecure hit the nail on the head, its actually putting it mildly.

I always thought it was VERY bizarre that the Grammers hired a surrogate to carry their children - I don't know if I buy that irritable bowel thing, I think it was more to preserve her figure? After seeing her on the show, I think it even more now.
I have IBS, diagnosed with colitis when I was 5. My stomach has more issues than I can count. I carried all 3 of my kids. No problem
mhsjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #75
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Wow, no comments on last night's show?

I cannot stand Camille!!!

Did anyone else see the cold, distant and awkwardness between Camille and Kelsey when Camille went into Kelsey's dressing room? Weird. I can see why they are getting a divorce! Sad to say though.

She is so ditzy and annoying!!!
beattyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: