Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #181
of the seas
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion

I think Kyle was just very upset with Kim and lost some control. We all say things we don't mean when we fight, she just had cameras around her when she said it. She is sorry and embarrassed by her actions, she's tweeted about it and has been on some talk shows.

I don't think Kyle said that about Camille. Camille is the only one I've heard say something like that. She said something about it in the limo in Vegas.

Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009

Wilderness Lodge 2008
of the seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #182
brittsmum1998
just a shallow excuse to subscribe to this thread
"stay away from skunks....they stink"

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
WORD.

I can't get over how easy is to ruin someones reputation. I've been reading how Kim is an alcoholic, how poor Kyle has had to clean up her messes for years, how Kyle reached her breaking point, how difficult is to deal with a substance abuser like Kim.....all of these, without any evidence; all of this, just because Kyle said it. If Kim is in a bad place, Kyle is making sure she stays there. The one who has shown to be conflictive, vulgar, catty aggressive and even violent, is Kyle. Yet Kim gets judged on stuff that hasn't been seen, just alheged by Kyle.

Kyle has now thrown Kim under the bus. Now it's going to be more difficult for her than ever to get any kind of work or business going.

Funny how Kyle has no problem in jumping on vurtually every show about Paris, beaming with pride and gushing about how wonderful her drunk-driving, cokehead ****ty niece is.....oh, but she's a HILTON!
This

brittsmum1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #183
Kycha
I'm a grouch with a heart
The raccoon wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpocket View Post
I absolutely loathe that duckbill platypus...oh...I mean Taylor. She totally ambushed Kim and attacked her, then tried to make herself look innocent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellydelly View Post
I don't get at all how Taylor keeps getting away with lying about her conversation with Kim at the airport. When is she going to get called on that? It is IRRITATING me every time she denies talking about Camille, or how she says Kim baited her. NOT .
Taylor is a pot stirrer and is really good at sidestepping any blame and putting it on anybody else but herself. On Watch What Happens Live she admitted that she did say Camille was insignificant/invisible at the airport. But she then threw Lisa under the bus by saying she was just repeating what Lisa said. Then when she was talking about the fight with Kim at her birthday, she said she had no intentions of getting into it like that(yeah right) with Kim. She was only going over to "sit down and casually bring up their differences". But because Kim stood up when she asked Kim's friend to leave, it turned into something else Oh yeah, and because Kim wasn't in a "right frame of mind".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmy4boys View Post
Families are about give and take. It sounds like Kim did alot of giving to her family being the breadwinner while they were growing up. Lately Kyle and her family may have been the ones helping out Kim. It has turned into alot of anger and resentment on both sides.

I never liked Kyle from the begining. She has always seemed phony to me and put Kim down too much. She doesn't seem to remember what Kim did contribute to the family in the past. Maybe she was too young to know what was going on. Kim isn't without her faults, but Kyle is just plain mean to her and I don't see that same meaness coming from Kim.
I agree. What drives me nuts about Kyle is that she is constantly complaining how Kim doesn't have her back or doesn't stick up for her. And that that is what sisters do for each other. Yet where was Kyle during Taylor's b-day party??? She sure wasn't sticking up for Kim. And in the limo, she blamed Kim for ruining Taylor's party by starting a fight. Taylor started it, hands down.

Kim is definitely an outsider among these women. And Kyle is good friends with all of them. Except Camille, of course. But since Kyle and Camille don't get along, that means Kim can't be friends with Camille. Camille, the only person out of the group that would have taken Kim's side over Kyle's. Clearly Kyle has to have the upper hand in her relationship with Kim.
Kycha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #184
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I do NOT think Kyle said that to Camille. Honestly, why would she? She was going on VACATION with her kids. How would that comment even apply to a family vacation???

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #185
deedeecee
Mouseketeer

I love all the RH shows, but BH is my favorite, by far. And the finale lived up to the hype, IMO.
Camille - still can't stand her. She was trying to play the victim card on the finale, how she lost contact with her friends, etc., during her marriage. I don't buy it. Sorry, I think Camille wore the pants in that relationship. She admits to not having a physical relationship with her husband, yet has no problem requesting a big smooch on the lips from her hunky, married friend. Ugh. I think Kelsey knew exactly what he was doing when he encouraged her to be on the show -- keep her busy, and let everyone see exactly the type of person he was married to.
Taylor - pot-stirrer. She married for money, and now is unhappy because she realizes what she's missing. I think she picks on Kim because she knows Kim is fragile, and is basically an outsider. I think if Kyle stood up for her sister consistently, Taylor wouldn't have the nerve to pick on Kim like that.
Lisa - Like her. She's funny and speaks her mind. But she's not my favorite.
Adrienne -- hands down, my absolute favorite. Love her, love Paul. I love her intro when she says something about money is what she has, not who she is. I was not the biggest fan of hers to start with (had a hard time getting past the plastic surgery) but love her now, flashy hair accessories and all. (Have I mentioned how much I love her?!?)
Kyle -- She was my favorite from the start, but now the only thing I like about her is her hair. Gorgeous hair, not quite the nicest person to her sister. I know that there is more to their relationship than this series could show, but I can't get past Kyle's constant belittling, unkind comments to Kim.
Kim -- I really feel for her. She comes across as so nervous. I don't know if she is an alcoholic (although her family's move to put her into rehab certainly supports the idea that she does have some type of problem). I think her childhood acting career certainly contributed to her neuroses as an adult. It doesn't seem like she ever really bonded with any of the girls -- I think her insecurity certainly hinders her ability to make friends.
Like a pp, I think Kim's comment about Kyle stealing her house is because Kim bought the house that her mother lived in, then, since her mother asked Kyle to look after Kim, the mother probably left the house to Kyle. I think Kim had to grow up fast, and has had to adjust to being the breadwinner in the family to being the 'troubled sister.'
I also wondered why Martin was in the limo with Kim. Even if Kim was obviously upset, I would think her friend would be in there with her, not Martin. No reason for Martin to be there -- unless a Bravo producer pushed him in. (My husband's response: Martin's in there for camera time, of course!)
All just my opinion, of course. Cannot wait for the reunion!
deedeecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #186
bdcp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
WORD.

I can't get over how easy is to ruin someones reputation. I've been reading how Kim is an alcoholic, how poor Kyle has had to clean up her messes for years, how Kyle reached her breaking point, how difficult is to deal with a substance abuser like Kim.....all of these, without any evidence; all of this, just because Kyle said it. If Kim is in a bad place, Kyle is making sure she stays there. The one who has shown to be conflictive, vulgar, catty aggressive and even violent, is Kyle. Yet Kim gets judged on stuff that hasn't been seen, just alheged by Kyle.

Kyle has now thrown Kim under the bus. Now it's going to be more difficult for her than ever to get any kind of work or business going.

Funny how Kyle has no problem in jumping on vurtually every show about Paris, beaming with pride and gushing about how wonderful her drunk-driving, cokehead ****ty niece is.....oh, but she's a HILTON!
But, none of us viewers really know what Kims' reputation is or her issues are. You never really know what someone has going on in their life. I do think she has issues and Kyle only reacted after she reached her boiling point. The reality is, none of us know the truth and editing can make things seem different than they really are. I enjoy Lisa and Adrienne because they just seem to be the most stable. Taylor is pathetic. She has the least enviable life to me. Russell likes having the trophy, but she allowed that to happen. Marrying for money isn't the way to go.

Martin seems sleazy to me.

As for Camille and Kelsey, there's a whole other story there from what I can see. They both have issues, but that doesn't justify Kelsey's treatment of her or his quick jump into a new relationship. You could tell that he didn't have any real interest in her. If my DH treated me the way he treated her, he'd be getting interrogated. I don't doubt she's a first class b, but they have been married 13 years and have children and nothing justifies him leaving for "work" in NY and then picking up someone new. They both have issues, but Kelsey has real narcissitic issues.
Shades of Green Nov 08

Shades of Green Oct 11
Shades of Green Nov 13

Last edited by bdcp; 01-21-2011 at 11:12 PM.
bdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:15 AM   #187
Teacher03
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I do. At first I totally believed Kyle, but now I'm not so sure. She seems to be in the middle of every fight, so ther must be something there
ITA..... I do think Kyle said something to Camille, Kyle was involved in almost every drama shown. Drama with Camille, drama with Kim, the cause of the slight tension between Taylor and Lisa.....Kyle always seemed to be involved. Kyle was upset and embarrassed because Kim was late to Taylor's party?! Really, why would someone be upset by that! As soon as Kim arrived, Kyle pounced, talking about her to others. If she really was looking out for her sister, she would have tried to make Kim feel more comfortable around the other women. It's clear Kim was nervous and didn't have the previous relationships with the others as Kyle did. I think Kyle enjoys her role in the sister relationship with Kim.

Early 1970's-Fort Wilderness Cabins
May 1994-Fort Wilderness Cabins
May 1998-Boardwalk
July 2005-Cypress Point
June 2006-Pop Century
June 2007-All Star Movies-All girls trip!
June 2009! Windsor Hills-All girls trip!
June 2012-Bonnet Creek
June 2013-Back at Bonnet Creek
Teacher03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #188
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

I want to know who created the guest list for Taylor's party? Martin? Kim's best friend? Faye Resnick? Does Taylor not have any friends of her own?
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #189
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Remember when Taylor said the first time she saw her hubby across the room she knew he was the one. Really?!?! WHY!?!?! I remember her saying that and the other housewives cracking up. Maybe she got a glimpse of how big his wallet was!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:24 AM   #190
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellydelly View Post
I want to know who created the guest list for Taylor's party? Martin? Kim's best friend? Faye Resnick? Does Taylor not have any friends of her own?
Taylor told Lisa her husband was planning her party (with help). Yet it seemed more like a wrap party with all the characters from the show than a birthday party.
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #191
TangaroaTiki
I wanna live at the Polynesian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Remember when Taylor said the first time she saw her hubby across the room she knew he was the one. Really?!?! WHY!?!?! I remember her saying that and the other housewives cracking up. Maybe she got a glimpse of how big his wallet was!
Yeah Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TangaroaTiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:03 AM   #192
TwingleMum
DIS Veteran

Kyle~ I always thought she was a phony. She was in the middle of every fight. I don't think her marriage is all that great either. When Camille dropped Mauricio the first thing he did was look at Kyle pretty pissed and was very cold. And Kyle looked really nervous telling him. He said something like what did you do. He didn't tell her "Don't worry baby there are plenty of other clients out there. Are you alright?? How do you feel?" No his first thought was for his busniss not his wife. And Kyle was such a manipulator crying to everyone how dare Camile drop Mauricio. Poor victim Kyle once again.

And what was Kyle going to do to Kim in the limo beat the @*@# out of her?? Can you say Anger Management classes. Obviously money doesn't equal class.

Taylor~ when is anyone going to confront her on her pot stirring. I agree she throws the bombs and then pretends she is the innocent one.

Kim~ I feel sorry for her. I think as a child she had the burden of supporting her family and had very little childhood. She said something about buying houses and supporting everyone. How many times do you see child actors who have drug/alcohol problems later in life. Taylor definately takes advantage of Kim's fragility and goes after her.
TwingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #193
Swalphin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
She probably staked out a place near the valet to see what kind of cars the guys drove up in and whoever had the most expensive was "the one"
Swalphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #194
Swalphin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwingleMum View Post
Kyle~ I always thought she was a phony. She was in the middle of every fight. I don't think her marriage is all that great either. When Camille dropped Mauricio the first thing he did was look at Kyle pretty pissed and was very cold. And Kyle looked really nervous telling him. He said something like what did you do. He didn't tell her "Don't worry baby there are plenty of other clients out there. Are you alright?? How do you feel?" No his first thought was for his busniss not his wife. And Kyle was such a manipulator crying to everyone how dare Camile drop Mauricio. Poor victim Kyle once again.

And what was Kyle going to do to Kim in the limo beat the @*@# out of her?? Can you say Anger Management classes. Obviously money doesn't equal class.

Taylor~ when is anyone going to confront her on her pot stirring. I agree she throws the bombs and then pretends she is the innocent one.

Kim~ I feel sorry for her. I think as a child she had the burden of supporting her family and had very little childhood. She said something about buying houses and supporting everyone. How many times do you see child actors who have drug/alcohol problems later in life. Taylor definately takes advantage of Kim's fragility and goes after her.
(See bolded) I bet she had hell to pay for that move. Even in Beverly Hills the market is hurting right now and a cash rich client like Kelsey is not that easy to come by.
Shoot even in a good market why would you even take the chance as coming off as insulting to the wife of a major client.
I have a feeling when the doors were shut she got a talking to for that. I really don't feel that Kyle and Mauricio have such a fabulous marriage.
She seems to act and try so hard to come across as having this hot, totally in love with her spouse. Yeah sure Kyle who are you trying convince.

And apologies to anyone I may offend with this comment. Who names their daughter Farrah, if you are of Arab decent it is one thing, I think Farrah means beautiful in Arabic. For most of us you can't help but think Charlie's Angels.
Swalphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #195
TangaroaTiki
I wanna live at the Polynesian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swalphin View Post
And apologies to anyone I may offend with this comment. Who names their daughter Farrah, if you are of Arab decent it is one thing, I think Farrah means beautiful in Arabic. For most of us you can't help but think Charlie's Angels.
Farrah's dad looked middle eastern/Indian to me.

TangaroaTiki is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: