Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #136
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraJ View Post
Something about stealing her house from her.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kim is an alcoholic and Kyle just reached her breaking point of covering for her. It was just all very sad to watch and I am not going to say either of them are evil. There is a lot of history there that we don't know about.

I thought it was good to read that Kim went into rehab. Sad to see the next writing said she checked herself out of rehab. I agree there is a lot of history that we're unaware of.

I'm sure next Thursday's reunion show will be interesting.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #137
moon
DIS Veteran

Regardles of whatever issues Kim has ( and I agree she does), I can't get pass Kyle's nastiness and cruelty. "MOM DIED WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" "MOM HAD TO DIE STRESSING ABOUT YOU!! That would have been awful in private, but in front of the world? Classy, Kyle. It was pure emotional abuse.

Kim has issues, but the one thing I can't stand is a bully. Kyke is an ugly, disgusting person.
moon is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #138
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
I. despise. Kyle.

I kinda liked her before, but have been noticing the way she treats and talks about Kim. It's just so wrong. Tonight the mask completely fell. Kyle is such a phony that although at first I belived her side of the story on the Camille feud, I'm not so sure anymore.

And why gang up on Kim then and there, in front of so many people? And how could Kyle expect her to stay at the party when the hostess (Taylor) told her "It's my party, you stay away from me"

As for Camille, as much as I dislike her, I did feel bad for her in this episode
I have disliked Camille for the whole show, but I started thinking.... She may have been psycho crazy because of so many emotional problems. It had to be hard for her, she had to know her marriage was crumbling. Prehaps that is why she went off on Kyle that first time, because she was so sensitive.

Kyle, I have no use for her. Yes, Kim has issues, obviously, but a reality TV show is not the time nor place to call her out...what a pos.

Kim was attacked tonight plain and simple. Terrible, and probably done for ratings.
handinpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 PM   #139
klj27
DIS Veteran

Total speculation...

Kyle insuated that she and her husband had been supporting Kim lately.
Didn't Kim move into a different house recently.
I wonder if they told her that she couldn't afford the other house and had to downsize and she feels like they "stole her house".

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:25 PM   #140
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Regardles of whatever issues Kim has ( and I agree she does), I can't get pass Kyle's nastiness and cruelty. "MOM DIED WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" "MOM HAD TO DIE STRESSING ABOUT YOU!! That would have been awful in private, but in front of the world? Classy, Kyle. It was pure emotional abuse.

Kim has issues, but the one thing I can't stand is a bully. Kyke is an ugly, disgusting person.
I kind of agree. But on the same level, alcoholics say/do some really nasty things and when you're at a breaking point you just break. I don't think either one of them was thinking 'hey, I'm on TV.' Kim's disease is emotional abuse to her family, so I can't really blame Kyle for taking a stab back in what was clearly a huge turn in their relationship. They weren't very nice things to say, but sometimes it's the truth and it hurts. But I do think there is so much history it's hard to really guess what the back story is.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #141
moon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
I kind of agree. But on the same level, alcoholics say/do some really nasty things and when you're at a breaking point you just break. I don't think either one of them was thinking 'hey, I'm on TV.' Kim's disease is emotional abuse to her family, so I can't really blame Kyle for taking a stab back in what was clearly a huge turn in their relationship. They weren't very nice things to say, but sometimes it's the truth and it hurts. But I do think there is so much history it's hard to really guess what the back story is.
But what Kim did for Kyle to explode like that? Kim was minding her own business when Tyler and the rest ganged up on her, and Kyle jumped in with her claws out. Kim was the only family Kyle had who attended her daughter's graduation. Did she get drunk and ruined the event for Kyle? No, quite the opposite, she was supportive and really gracious. What evidence do we have that "Kim's disease is an emotional abuse too her family"? The only evidence we have is of Kyle's emotional abuse towards Kim, the rest is pure speculation. And I think Kyle was VERY aware of the cameras being there, how could she not be?

Some words go beyond "not nice things to say". There are lined which should not be crossed, and I think Kyle crossed it. I haven't seen even Camille be this mean-spitited and cruel
Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 PM   #142
brittsmum1998
just a shallow excuse to subscribe to this thread
"stay away from skunks....they stink"

I'm loosing respect for Kyle. She looked like such a bully.

Watch What Happens Live w/ Andy has Adrienne & Taylor on.

brittsmum1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #143
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
But what Kim did for Kyle to explode like that? Kim was minding her own business when Tyler and the rest ganged up on her, and Kyle jumped in with her claws out. Kim was the only family Kyle had who attended her daughter's graduation. Did she get drunk and ruined the event for Kyle? No, quite the opposite, she was supportive and really gracious. What evidence do we have that "Kim's disease is an emotional abuse too her family"? The only evidence we have is of Kyle's emotional abuse towards Kim, the rest is pure speculation. And I think Kyle was VERY aware of the cameras being there, how could she not.

Some words go beyond "not nice things to say". There are lined which should not be crossed, and I think Kyle crossed it. I haven't seen even Camille be this mean-spitited and cruel
I don't agree with the ladies ganging up on Kim at the party at all. But you can't be an alcoholic without hurting people... at least I've never heard or experienced one where that wasn't the case. Just look at some of the crazy things Kim said in this episode. For all we know, the 'you stole my house' comment was as low as any of the mom comments Kyle did. It's great that Kim can be supportive at times - she's probably a functional alcoholic. There's plenty of those. I'm sure Kyle's done the same.

I'm not trying to be a cheerleader for Kyle. It wasn't handled well, but I can understand where she was coming from and how she was feeling. I don't think she's disgusting for it.

Other Housewives have said when you're in an argument you don't even realize the cameras are there. I think you just block it out when you're in that kind of heated argument; cameras, onlookers, etc.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:50 PM   #144
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

Quote:
But what Kim did for Kyle to explode like that? Kim was minding her own business when Tyler and the rest ganged up on her, and Kyle jumped in with her claws out. Kim was the only family Kyle had who attended her daughter's graduation. Did she get drunk and ruined the event for Kyle? No, quite the opposite, she was supportive and really gracious. What evidence do we have that "Kim's disease is an emotional abuse too her family"? The only evidence we have is of Kyle's emotional abuse towards Kim, the rest is pure speculation. And I think Kyle was VERY aware of the cameras being there, how could she not be?

Exactly, I agree totally.
handinpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #145
moon
DIS Veteran

All I'm saying is that Kyle acted in a way that I personally consider went beyond nasty and cruel, and yet we're suposed to think Kim had it coming because Kyle says so? This is not the first time that Kyle wants people to see things her way based on her words alone.

In all season I haven't seem Kim do anything to embarrass Kyle in front of her friends, cause a scene (well, no more than the others), stuff like that

Is Kim an alcoholic? I don't know, she might be; but the way all those girls love ther wine and cocktails, I'm not sure the term "functioning alcoholic" would apply only to Kim
Old 01-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #146
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

I'm guessing maybe Kyle "stole Kim's house" means that she inherited it when their parents died? Kim kept saying that she bought it and everything else her family had when she was young. I don't get at all how Taylor keeps getting away with lying about her conversation with Kim at the airport. When is she going to get called on that? It is IRRITATING me every time she denies talking about Camille, or how she says Kim baited her. NOT . I felt so bad for Kim in this episode, Taylor and Kyle really backed her into a corner.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:31 AM   #147
Teacher03
DIS Veteran

Quote:

ITA..Kyle is a bully and has treated her sister terribly the whole season. As for New York, I have to wonder if Kyle did insinuate what Camille accused her of, and that is why Kim didn't say anything. And Taylor never addressed what she said to Camille in New York; she turned it and attacked Kim. Adrianne and Lisa are the only ones with any class.

Early 1970's-Fort Wilderness Cabins
May 1994-Fort Wilderness Cabins
May 1998-Boardwalk
July 2005-Cypress Point
June 2006-Pop Century
June 2007-All Star Movies-All girls trip!
June 2009! Windsor Hills-All girls trip!
June 2012-Bonnet Creek
June 2013-Back at Bonnet Creek
Teacher03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #148
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Does anyone else think Cedric is a con artist who took advantage of Lisa's kindness? His story is so extreme I had a hard time believing it was all true. Now to hear that they don't speak anymore makes me wonder what happened.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #149
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
I have to agree with you.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #150
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

Families are about give and take. It sounds like Kim did alot of giving to her family being the breadwinner while they were growing up. Lately Kyle and her family may have been the ones helping out Kim. It has turned into alot of anger and resentment on both sides.

I never liked Kyle from the begining. She has always seemed phony to me and put Kim down too much. She doesn't seem to remember what Kim did contribute to the family in the past. Maybe she was too young to know what was going on. Kim isn't without her faults, but Kyle is just plain mean to her and I don't see that same meaness coming from Kim.
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: