Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 02:28 AM   #16
SurfinTX
DIS Veteran

Amazing pictures! It looks like a blast out at Club Skellington. I'll have to check it out on the 15th.

I bet your group was turning a lot of heads that night.
SurfinTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #17
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

Thanks for all the comments!
Tink- That is so awesome that you found her

After we left Club Skellington, we decided to go see the princesses! However when we passed by the Pirate area I noticed that Peter Pan was out and I have to admit, I'm a Peter fangirl So we got in line! We saw an amazing Barbie and a Oogie Boogie (who we cooled down with our fans)

We had a small shoot in line. First there was a whole mess of treasure

so me and my Stepsister decided to fawn and fight over them.

When we reached the part of the line that bordered the area where Peter was I started screaming to him telling him I loved him and he actually was happy about it! He turned to Wendy and Hook (he just kept looking back in forth at us) and told her and she got all protective and started hugging him to her (Don't ask me where the people next in line were )
Then Jack Sparrow came out and I squealed and was all, "Screw Peter!" and Jack heard me and was all, "Screw Peter?" and I just realized how dirty that sounded
and then Jack switched out with Peter and I was a sad banana I wanted a picture with Peter.

anyways we continued in line and we eventually reached an area where there was a net hanging so we decided to stick poor Cinderella in there. It ended up being a random shoot of randomness as Gaston came in to randomly pose and then Peter came in to save Cindy

Also Peter found a fish in a basket and grabbed it and waved it around screaming "CODFISH?! CODFISH!"

Finally we got to Jack
Sally went first. I'm not sure what happened but I think he asked her if it was fine that he wasn't her Jack and then asked her why she was so blue

LKD is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #18
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

The Cinderella group went next. I walked up to him and he had this panicked look and walked around me and suddenly stopped when he saw my Anastasia and then he walked back around the other side of me and we ended up chasing him in circles Until he hid behind Cinderella

He told me he didn't like the look in my eyes lol

After he went and started flirting with Ana, I wasn't a happy camper

He noticed that she was leaning on him and he asked her why she was shaking and she told him it was because she was balancing on one foot.
Then he started telling some joke which I did not listen to since he decided to put his arm around me. So when everyone laughed I ended up laughing a lil late and everyone laughed at me but I was too busy staring at poor jack

I'm not sure what happened with Peter and Alice, I just know that Peter and Jack didn't get along

When Belle and Jasmine went up,

he started asking about Jas' jewelry and the Fan Belle had. Belle told him that the fan was very expensive because Tinkerbell helped make the sparkly flowers on it. So he pocketed it :/

When Belle hugged him bye she took it out and he pouted and said he thought it was a gift

After we all hung around in the exit area since our Cindy's bf (he came in during the time in line and surprised her It was cute!) made her check her sugar level and sure enough it was low. So while she ate some sugars and rested we decided to take more pictures

(can you find me in this photo?)

Last edited by LKD; 10-13-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #19
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

We decided to do VILLIANS Next! (where much sadness happened)
So we walked and walked and walked. Lost a few people and had to wait for a few people. Eventually we made it to the long line but they weren't out yet so we waited for awhile. Put on more make-up (lots more blush) lol

Then the Stepsisters came out along with other villains but we were so excited to see them! We started screaming and shrieking to get their attention and when they saw us they started screaming and shrieking
Anastasia said it was like looking in a mirror. Drizella was just screaming happily and Mother said we looked fabulous and no one else looked as beautiful as us. And then they went to their spot and we waited and waited and waited. Around the time that there was around 20 people, the other villains switched out and we were all Nooo! but the stepsisters stayed. But they did leave and they were all "Sorry!!" When they saw us and we got so bummed out Almost cried. Well it pretty much ruined my mood so I wasn't into the pictures too much. The Evil Queen told us, "Don't you have anything to say to me?" because we just posed and left. (She was soo intimidating! )

Jafar was also creepy

Maleficient looked amazing!

Apparently she started flirting with Gaston
Old 10-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
where's_my_prince
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post

Then the Stepsisters came out along with other villains but we were so excited to see them! We started screaming and shrieking to get their attention and when they saw us they started screaming and shrieking
i was laughing so hard at this!!!!

your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!! this just got me so excited for my trip, because taking pictures with the characters is the main reason i'm going!!!

also you should post one of your maleficent pictures on the halloween super thread because they wanted proof she was actually there

where's_my_prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #21
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

Afterwards we went to Space Mountain. We went in 2 groups, the 1st went in with the Handicap entrance (Cindy, Me, Ana, Alice, and the 2 photogs)
The rest went in the normal line.
Us stepsisters had a hard time getting into the ride! We had to fold our hoops like 5 times. That ride is so HORRIBLY FRIGHTENING! I saw one bloody hand and I closed my eyes the whole ride In the end something pops up but I was too creeped out and in the picture I had my face in Little Alice's lap
We could not take a picture of our picture because it didn't come out on the preview screens so we had to go to the register to see it ><
While we waited for the rest, a group of 10 (?) year old girls passed us and they were only wearing small booty shorts and bandanna's wrapped around their chests I still can't believe their parents let them out like that! My guy friends said they felt dirty just looking at them
Anyways the other group's picture;

After we all rushed to go get on Indiana Jones. However we wanted a picture with Aladdin so we waited in small line.
However only the genie was out at that time.
When he saw me he face palmed! I asked him to turn me into a princess and he shook his head no How cruel! lol

Then we split up, Gaston Belle and Jasmine stayed back to wait for Aladdin and the rest went on Indy.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #22
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

We realized we only had less than an hour so we all booted it to the princesses.
The Sex and The City shot lol

When we passed the Alice rides we remembered that Alice wanted a picture there so everyone but the Cindy cast and Sally and 1 photog, stayed behind while the rest went on to the princesses.
Here are the shots they took of Alice there;

The rest of us met this amazing cast member as we waited in line at the PFF. I'm sad we didn't get a picture with him.

Ariel was really happy to see us She was amazed and just loved us. You can see how happy she is in these pictures!

(That smile!)

Fish faces!

Belle wasn't as excited She was just like hohum :/ It's kind of ironic last year Belle was excited and Ariel wasn't

Aurora was also happy to see us

Old 10-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #23
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

The rest of the group we found out where the last in line for the princesses. They stayed while the rest of us ran to the Pirates line before they closed.
On the way there we found saw the Stepsisters were out again but they refused to let us in the line :/

The rest of the group was lucky that they were able to take pictures with all the princesses together! unfortunately Belle was a stick in the mud and was a bit rude to our Belle and pretty much ignore Alice :/

The Amazing Cast Member!

Oh Peter got a picture by his ride too!

The park was closed by then so we all left It was so fun I can't wait to go again on the 15th!

I leave you with this image!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:56 AM   #24
disneymama83
It's so nice to be able to post here and have people understand just what it means to go to DISNEYLAND!!

WOW! Amazing Pics and FANTASTIC costumes!!! Thanks for sharing!

disneymama83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:37 AM   #25
goldies 5
DIS Veteran

Wow! You guys are refreshing. I really enjoyed the photos.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #26
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

Thank you guys ^-^ We worked hard on all our costumes
Old 10-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #27
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

I decided to add my next TR in here instead of making a separate thread

My little cousins have been itching and asking to go to MHP so I decided to take them on the 15th. They are huge Sailor Moon fans so they asked me to make their costumes. I managed to whip them up in around a week

My youngest cousin Sierra wanted to be Sailor Moon and my other cousin wanted to be Sailor Mercury. Of course I had asked a friend (had no time to make myself one) to make me a Sailor Mars costume for myself to accompany them but I decided last minute to ask my friend Marissa to come along with us and so we decided to go as Tiana and Lottie as we had planned to do on the 1st. My friend Jay also changed her ticket to come with us

So this day's attendees were
My cousin Sierra as Sailor Moon and my cousin Julie as Sailor Mercury,

Marissa as Tiana, Me as Lottie and Jay as the Evil Queen
Old 10-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #28
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

The plan was to leave once the kiddies came home from school at 3
However Julie came around 2:40 so I helped her change and put a lil bit of make-up on her (white eyeshadow and mascara and lip gloss) while I waited for Sierra to be dropped off. Since she wasn't there around 3, I decided to put on my dress. I had my make-up and wig on but I didn't want to drag around the dress but I had no choice. So between my brother and Julie they managed to squish me into my gown I'm such a fatty!

Sierra finally came around 3:30 I dressed her up really quick and shooed them out the door. I arrived at Marissa's around 4 She threw her hoopskirt in the back of the van along with my hoops. Lucky girl decided to go wig-less this time and styled her own hair. If only I had blonde hair to do that

it was around this time that Sierra decided to break the prop I made her of Sailor Moon's weapon. The crescent moon on top "fell off".. yea right.
It was made by model magic and it wasn't fully dry but what ever it was only meant to last that night. It didn't even last an hour in her hands!

We stopped by McDonalds to get the kids some food via drive thru on the way. Unfortuantly I missed the exit and ended up making a 20 minute detour SO FRUSTRATING! I'm sticking with the 57 next time!

We parked, put our hoops on and managed to squeeze on the tram!
When we were in line to get inside the park, we ended up being stopped for 20 minutes by people asking for photos of us! It was insane

I discovered on the tram that I left my camera and cell phone so I bought a disposable camera ($20! $18 with the AP discount!!! Damn Disney and their overpriced everything)

Once inside, we bumped into a Briar Rose and Snow White. Turns out I had met the Snow White last year when we were both dressed as Belle (Her in blue, me in yellow). She told me that she saw an Evil Queen that was looking for us. We went separate ways and we went to go find Jay since she had a digital camera

Of course we kept getting stopped for pictures. A security guard popped up so we decided to run for it However we heard someone call out "Charlotte! Lottie!" and it turned out to be a friend called Jimmy. After I hugged him hi I noticed Traci Hines (I'm not sure if you guys have heard of her, youtube her!) was with him I was happy to see her again! We chatted for awhile about Rapunzel before they had to leave since they were not staying for the party

We headed to the castle since that's where Jay was spotted but she wasn't there So we went to see if Rapunzel was still out but she wasn't Sadness.
We bumped into Jay then since she just got off the Snow White ride

I'm not sure where we were headed but Sierra wanted to get on the teacups so they went on while we chatted and took pictures with people (and get warned again by security ).

I also tried to figure out how to use the disposable camera such ancient technology! I still need to get those developed!

I really wanted to see Peter since last time he left while we were in line

Jack was out when we got to the Pirate's Wharf. So we decided to get in line. and took some pictures~

Old 10-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #29
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

My cousins decided to take coins from the displays in line They ended up giving them back to Jack. Jack had a fun time learning about the Moon Kingdom while the Castmembers sang Sailor Moon's theme song It was funny. Jack asked Sierra what was in her backpack and of course she opened it for him :/ He found her Moon Stick and started smelling it and asked her if he could eat it It had a color pencil in it for support so he tried signing her book with it

Sorry that the pictures are so dark! I hope mine are better once I develop them! I'll include the teeny tiny Photo pass preview pics

Old 10-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #30
LKD
Waiting for my Prince

I want to finish this up since I'm going tomorrow again! I still haven't gotten the pictures developed so pictures later~

Afterwards me and Tia went up. Jack spent some time trying to guess who I was. Aurora, Cinderella, Magenta (??!!) were among the names he guessed x3 When I said Lottie! He was all "Lottie?!" and then asked me what port I was from and when I answered New Orleans he remembered I was the Princess of Mardi Gras went crazy telling me stories about it x3
and then he asked me what happened with Naveen's little brother!

Afterwards we walked to New Orleans square because we wanted pictures on the staircase where Tiana had meet in greets. We only got pictures of my cousin and one of me because they kicked us out of that area because they were storing candy there

We passed by Club Skellington so we boogied a little bit. After we went to get on Indy but the ride had closed down So we stopped by to get pictures with Aladdin

He told us he was great friends with Naveen I don't know if you guys know what that means but I sure do~

After we got some candy and waited in line for the villians but they all went in after a while because the fireworks were going to start So we were going to get on the monorail to get some beignets but it wasn't running!

The little ones were starting to fall asleep so we decided to stop and get something to eat at the Pizza port. After we walked back to the villians since they said they would be out at that time but the parade was about to start so they still were not out!

We got on Thunder Mountain where we bumped into old friends who were dressed as Bo Peep and Woody! They were so cute!

We walked to Indy (took some photos on the way) and filled our bags with lots of candy~

In line was lots of fun. It was a challenged going up and down the stairs in those hoops though! Getting into the ride was also a challenge especially since the cm was rude and didn't understand that we needed an empty seat next to us for our skirts we ended up sitting on eachothers skirts and hoops which was very uncomfortable

After the ride we took more pictures at the sword in the stone. Which followed with us running to the PFF before they closed. We made it and they were all nice to us this time Ariel and Belle kept gossiping about my dress We got photos with all the gals

After that we all ran to the New Orleans Square to get some photos there now that it was empty. However no one wanted to go into the courtyard with me! Chickens! Lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: