|10-09-2010, 09:19 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Oct 2010
Not a full report but highlights from last week!
My husband and I just got back from 6 days at the Wilderness Lodge with the deluxe dining plan and park hopper pass. We were celebrating our anniversary and proudly wore our buttons where ever we went. We didn't expect anything but were grateful for all the "extra" stuff that Disney and cast members did to make our trip magical.
Highlights of the trip:
1. Upgrade at check-in (I called the WL directly 3 days before we left to "check" things and made sure to mention a few more times that it was our anniversary)
2. Free champagne with most dinners
3. Window table at the California Grill (didn't even request this even though the woman ahead of me did and we noticed they were not given a window table)
4. Cupcakes with candles at Chef Mickey's
5. Personalized menus at the Grand Floridian restaurant Narcoose's
6. Happy Anniversary stamped or decorated desserts with a few dinners
7. Happy Anniversary cards from Crystal Palace and Prime Time Cafe
8. Mickey shaped confetti on our tables
It was truly an amazing trip! We will definitely be returning to Disney!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|