Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #16
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jey12 View Post
Great trip report! We were on the cruise with you and it will be great to see what your experience was! I started our own trip report this afternoon while DD was taking a nap. Since the cruise she's been telling me I'm tired and then will put herself to bed. LOL. I think we saw you guys at the hotel and then again at the terminal. You cute little DD's cast was easy to spot. There was just so much to do and see it was hard to really get to talk to anyone.
There was way to much to do and see!! We had such an amazing time and can't wait to go back. DD hopefully will get her cast off on Monday, her cast made it easy to find her in the clubs

I will definitely find your report, I can't wait to read everyone's experiences. I am sure we all saw and did so many different things, even though we were in the same place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThomsLuvDisney View Post
Great TR, subbing in and can't wait to read more! The hotel looked great! So you do not need to pay to store your care during the cruise just by paying for one night as well as free shuttle? That is a screamin' deal!
The parking and shuttle at the hotel is completely free . You do have to make a reservation for the shuttle and spots fill up fast so as soon as you win your bid on priceline call the hotel and book your shuttle. But there is no charge for either parking or the shuttle. It is an AMAZING deal . The hotel was very nice, the pool area is a must for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypixie View Post
That's an awesome deal, I'm looking for the same kind of deal for our Feb cruise. Can you tell me what you put in to win that bid? Also did you have to call the hotel after you won to get the free parking and shuttle to port?
I put in 2.5 star Cape Canaveral, FL. The Radisson is supposedly a 3 star and that was an upgrade. I have heard of people getting CI&S for $49 I tried that a few times and could never win the bid , so I bid $79 and won the Radisson. After you win the bid call the hotel to reserve your shuttle time, the 10am fills up fast
verygfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #17
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Day 2: Finally on the Sold Out Mickey BoatÖ

A wake up call for 8am was a little too late for the over excited me. I abruptly woke up at 6am, so much for my sleeping in plan. I decided get ready while everyone else slept until the wake up call.

Since our shuttle time was until 10:30 DH and I decided he would drop me and DS off at the port to try for an upgrade and drop off the bags. We all got dressed and packed up the truck and headed to McyDís for some pancakes. McDonaldís was directly across the street from the hotel. After breakfast we headed to the port. It was so neat after you made the turn around the bend to see all the boats at the port.

Freedom of the Seas was at port today, wow that is a big ship. I still think the Wonder is the prettiest of them all. DH dropped DS and I off at the drop off and hereís a tip.

When you pull into the port and get the Disney terminal there is a bunch of numbers at the top of the overhang, kind of like an airport drop off. The drop off area was just before the #1, the numbers are for the pickups. We had to circle back around the port to drop off our bags since we were unaware of this.

There was a porter who immediately came up to us, gave us one last reminder that we wouldnít see these bags until around 3:00 so if there were any bathing suits, sunscreen, meds we wanted before then now was a good time to take them out. DS and I got in line we had to wait about 15 minutes before we could enter the terminal.

We were promptly allowed in around 10:00am. You go through a security checkpoint at the gate where to check your passport and id and then another security checkpoint once inside the building where they scan your bags and up the escalator to the gorgeous terminal and to the left are the check in counters. There was no one in the terminal, but also NO UPGRADES, the boat was sold out!! But I gotÖ

Once checked in DS and I roamed around and took pics and looked at the model boat.

They opened the registration for the kids club about 10:30am, so I got in line to check the kids in. Tip:

The kids do not need to be with you if you preregistered on line to check them in the clubs. They give you the pager a quick overview of how it works and hand you the bracelets for the kids. You can either put them on yourself or when you first visit the clubs the counselors will put them on them.
Around 11am Mickey came out to greet all the children (young and old) and boy did that line fill up fast, he wasn't even in front of the ship before the line was all the way towards the back of the terminal. I got in line to save a spot for DD.

Notice how DH and DD are not a part of any of this, yeah well thatís because they were still at the Radisson waiting for the shuttle . According to DH the Radisson was a mad house and the shuttle was running about a half hour late due to an issue at the port. They arrived in time to get there pics taken for the KTTW card and DD to see Mickey.

We had a short wait after that and then they called boarding around 11:45.

Walking through the Mickey ears, one final checkpoint at the gangway and we were announced. This was such a fun way to start our vacation. We were directed towards Parrot Cay for lunch. Once we got inside we were the only ones in the restaurant and got a table by a porthole.

The offerings were pretty good; no one had a hard time deciding on what to eat.

Once we sat down we were hit up with the wine package, the water package and the drink of the day cup. We did purchase the drink of the day glass it was $6.95 and refills were $3.95 each.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2010, 08:24 AM   #18
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Mickey Pool, Lifeboat Drill, 1st Day with Mickey continued..

After lunch we decided to hit up the pools. The kids both swam for a bit, it was so empty and nice. I am really glad I listened to this tip on the boards. Both of the kids really enjoyed themselves .

Tip:
Just a tip, the area around the Mickey pool can get real slippery with the water on the ground so definitely advise shoes with rubber soles.

The pool area started getting crowded around 1:30 and DS started having one of his meltdowns again so we decided to see if our room was ready and check out the kids club. We thought this might calm DS down a bit if he knew where he could hang out for the next 4 days.

Unfortunately due to DS meltdown I was unable to attend the Dismeet we had scheduled for 2:00pm in Diversions. But checking out the Oceaneer Lab did make DS feel better that he would have things to do. Our room was ready when we got there about 2:00pm and our 1 of our bags were there so we let the kids open there gift baskets from Shirley which were a huge hit. And I started to unpack and decorate our door with the FE and magnets I had made for the cruise.

Prior to the cruise everyone that we talked to about the cruise told us how incredibly cramped we were going to be with an inside cabin and we were going to be miserable , hence the early arrival at the port for an upgrade to a veranda. Surprisingly the room was not that tiny. With all four of us in the room we never felt overly cramped. We had plenty of space for all our items that we packed and I stuck the suitcases underneath the bed. It worked out great.

Our room location was great to; we were on Deck 6 midship. It was a quick couple of steps down to the kids clubs and very quiet. Great location IMHO. The only thing I think I would do differently is upgrade to the split bath. While it wasnít that big of a deal having one bathroom, there was a few times having two would have made getting ready for dinner a little bit easier.

Pretty soon it was time for the lifeboat drill, I will definitely conquer with all the tips on the DIS, there is no need to show up early for this event . Our station was on Deck 4 outside and it was hot especially with those life vests on and the hundreds of people all around you. The drill did go smoothly, we noticed the Freedom of the seas was also doing there drill and we were finished before them!!

Old 10-02-2010, 08:27 AM   #19
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Partying on the Rocky Seas

After the lifeboat drill we took the vests back up to the room and then went to stake a spot for the Sail Away Party. We let Mickey show us the way.

We had so much fun with the Party. We got a spot on Deck 10 since DD does not like loud noises and it was great.

After the party we all went our separate ways, DH headed to Diversions to watch the Jet’s vs. Patriots game. He really liked the bar, and said the chairs and the set up for the game were fantastic. He was pretty disappointed that he had to leave to come back to the room for the Golden Mickey’s.

We had the late dining and our rotation was TAAP. I had planned on getting dressed up for Triton’s and Animator’s Palate show night. So DD & I headed back to the room to get dressed for the show and dinner tonight.

We attended Golden Mickey’s, it was ok. DH & I both agreed that we would skip this one next cruise. We both really enjoy the theater, but this show just wasn’t for us. We tried some shopping after the show, but DS was having none of it so we headed over to Mickey Mania. This was fun for the family and glad we did attend. But would you believe none of the families knew the answer to the question that Epcot is divided into two sections, future world and ??. I mean really you don’t need to be a Diser to know that answer, or do you??

Dinner at Triton’s was excellent and we got to meet our wonderful servers Anthony and Carlo. The kids had both decided they wanted to do Dine and Play since the clubs did not open until 6pm. We let Anthony know this and he had the kid’s food out very quick. DS had the pizza and DD had the macaroni and cheese. DH and I both had the beef tenderloin and it was awesome. We were so full we never even looked at the Desert menu .

Tonight the boat was extremely rocky, we apparently had 12 foot waves and everyone was swaying from side to side. DH & I went to waveband to see the game the wheel. We didn’t stay long because there was so much we wanted to check out, but the host was very funny and it looked like a fun game. DH wanted to show me Diversions so we went in there for a bit, they have a buffet (just in case you were still hungry) offering chicken wings, hot dogs, chips and salsa.

They were showing the Sunday night football game up on Deck 9 on the Ariel screen so we headed up there to watch the game. What a way to enjoy a football game.

I just wish it had not been so rocky so we could have sat and watched it by the pool, but the boat was rocking so badly and the goofy pool was splashing hard. If you want to see how bad it was you should check out Jey12's TR "Flying Commando" she has some amazing pics of the pools splashing. It was covering the whole deck area so we ended up leaving and picking up the kids. Many of the crew members were saying this is the worst they have seen it in a quite a while but not to worry it would die out around 10:30pm and sure enough at 10:30pm the boat was calm, ahh.

We ordered some milk and cookies from room service (this became a nightly ritual) and feel fast asleep with the GENTLE rocking of the boat.

Up next, how many hagglers are we going to encounter in Nassau??…

Last edited by verygfy; 10-11-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: title
Old 10-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #20
SeŮor DonDuck
DIS Veteran

That's quite a action-packed start! Loving all the details and pics.

That's a very nice FE, BTW.
SeŮor DonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
floydfamily4
DIS Veteran

I am enjoying your report! Thanks for sharing. I saw the pictures of the goofy pool splashing and it did not look like fun

Can't wait to read more!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #22
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeŮor DonDuck View Post
That's quite a action-packed start! Loving all the details and pics.

That's a very nice FE, BTW.
Thank you for reading along. It is so weird to go back and write this report and reread it. We did a lot that first day, but it went by so fast and it didn't seem like that much!!

Thank you for the compliment on the FE, I ordered it from Stichesnbows on etsy. She was such a dream to work with and it came out perfectly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydfamily4 View Post
I am enjoying your report! Thanks for sharing. I saw the pictures of the goofy pool splashing and it did not look like fun

Can't wait to read more!
As long as you were not one of the ones getting sea sick that night it was kind of neat to watch the pools splash. It was a real downer to not be able to enjoy the football game on deck due to the splashing, but it was interesting nonetheless.

I am hoping to finish up the Nassau day before the weekend and post it. Photobucket was acting up on Sunday so I couldn't finish the pictures.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #23
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Day 3: Nassau and the Oozie!!

Itís Monday morning and Iím pulling into the Bahamas instead of being at work, life is good!! That is all I could think on this gorgeous morning.

After a rocky start I awoke AGAIN at 6:30am!! Really I donít understand this. The room is dark, no tv on, the kids are still asleep, but somehow I couldnít sleep in

I decided I should make the most out of it and headed up to Deck 10 to watch the sunrise. I have missed seeing sunrises and now was very eager to get up on Deck 10. There were quite a few people with the same idea, but I staked a spot right in front.

It was quiet and peaceful up on deck 10. DH woke and had come looking for me so we strolled around deck 10 and had our coffee. Since my FE gifts were themed around Castaway Cay; beach balls for the kids and postcards for the adults to mail out at Castaway Cay, we decided now would be a good time to pass them out. A quick elevator ride back to the room and I was off. Passing out the FE was a lot of fun; trying to pass out all of these gifts without getting caught, and it was a great way to go deck by deck and a chance to see everyoneís creativity with their doors and FE.

After passing out the FE I went back to the room to find the kids still sleeping (I am so jealous). Since we didnít have any set plans today I decided it was best to let them sleep in and I headed down to deck 4 to check out the comfy chairs I had heard so much about on the DIS. They didnít disappoint. It was nice and quiet and I just watched the ocean pass by and then I saw it Nassau!

I headed back to the room to let everyone know and sure enough the kids were up. Our plans for today were to go see some of the sights and get back on the boat around lunch time. We stopped to have breakfast at BBB, I figured since it was 9:30 the line would have died out, NOPE, it was still packed and the line was still wrapping around the hallway. The line did move pretty quick and we got a great spot outside in the shade with Atlantis in the background.

The buffet was loaded with just about any food you can imagine for breakfast, including my favorite Mickey waffles. They also had an omelet station and fresh fruit. After enjoying the view and gobbling up some Mickey waffles we headed down to the gangway to get off. Getting off was so easy, there was no line at all at security they scan your KTTW card and you were straight off the boat.

We walked down to the port area and you have to go through this building to get to the main streets. The haggling in Nassau wasnít that bad , we definitely got hit up along the way about taxi tours, we politely listened to their pitches and then said no and they left us alone and went to hassle someone else. We got a ton of women asking us about getting DD hair braided and again just said no and were pretty much left alone. I did see a couple of people coming back from the taxi tours and many were saying that they enjoyed it and how neat Atlantis was and seeing some of the areas. We jotted this down as a maybe to do next time we come to Nassau. As we were walking down the street though I would be talking to DH about possibly going over to Atlantis or checking out Cable beach and every time I would finish a sentence someone was coming up from behind us saying $4 per person to take you over to Atlantis or Cable beach. I kept laughing that they were stalking us.

When we were getting off the boat there was a shopping guide right there, so we had grabbed one. One of the things DH had really wanted was a Cuban cigar and a friend of ours who is a TA had suggested a couple of places to get the real deal, she had said many of the ones sold on the island were Dominican and not Cubans so we started walking to try and find the place she had recommended. Along the way we stopped into Tortuga Rum Cake Factory and they had samples of the banana, after a couple of sample bites I was starting to feel a little tipsy. That stuff was good so of course we purchased one. Then we noticed Diamonds International and had one of those gift certificates for the free bracelet. DD and I went in and the ladies were very sweet and gave DD the bracelet and put in on her for us. Then we noticed we also had the free pendant from Effyís so we walked 2 doors down and got that for DD as well. For a four year old these were great little souvenirs and she really liked them.

We didn't plan much for Nassau due to all the reports of crime in Nassau and we wanted to stay close to the boat for that reason. Initially we didnít really feel threatened by Nassau and started letting our guard down. As we were walking down the streets all of a sudden one of the police walked out of one of the side streets and onto the main street, when we noticed the oozie around his neck and his finger on the trigger we were quickly reminded as to how bad the crime in Nassau can really be and our decision to stay in the well populated area wasnít such a bad idea. So back to being vigilant tourists we went and continued on down the walkway. We hit one of the squares; I canít remember the name and took some pictures.

DH ended up taking us down the not so part of town for his Cuban and then we got out of there and headed back to the port area. At this point DD was asking if we could go back on the boat so she could go to her club. We decided we would head over to Senor Frogs and have a drink before getting back on the boat.

While we were there Norwegian was pulling into port.

So we had our drinks and watched as Norwegian pulled in, it was amazing to see this huge boat pull into this tiny area. We had a good time at Senor Frogs, they had music playing, a guy making the balloon hats, there are lots of funny things all around the bar area, and the view from the patio area was very nice and relaxing. As we walked out of Senor Frogs there was the Bahamian man playing on a drum, the kids immediately went up to him and started playing on his drum. I didnít think anything of it at the time until the guy turned to me and I said I do this for tips, oops. DH laughed at me all the way back to boat that I thought this was some nice old man walking the streets. Sometimes I can be so naÔve !!

All in all Nassau is not that bad, would I walk around again, NO!! But I have not knocked Nassau off of my places to visit just yet. Next time I would definitely take a tour and do something. DH and I listed a few things that we would do next time and now we know!!

Up next: Some Adult's Only R&R...
Old 10-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #24
SeŮor DonDuck
DIS Veteran

Sounds like you had an interesting time in Nassau. I liked the sunrise pics.
SeŮor DonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Nassau finished..

Getting back on the boat was again very easy. Disney seems to do this right since the Carnival ship that was next to us had a line going outside the ships doors and we just walked right back on the boat . Not sure what the hang up with Carnival was, but either way I was happy I was getting back on Disney.

DH & I dropped DD off at her club and went by the Buena Vista Theater to see what movies were playing. Since nothing was playing at the time DS went to his clubs also. This allowed DH and I to have some quiet time together. I canít remember the last vacation the two of us were able to spend time together without one of the kids glued to our hips. So we took this time to just spend some quality time together. After a little bit of alone time, DH decided to take a nap and I went over to Quiet Cove Pool for some relaxation. The pool area was pretty packed, but I was able to snag one of those cushioned chairs. Those chairs were fantastic!!

Everyone that I had spoken to that day was talking how sea sick they were the night before. One lady had told me that Paloís had 50 cancellations

After my quiet time at the pool I went and got DS from the clubs for some mommy/ daughter time. We stopped off at the Lobby and played Mr. Toads wild race. While she had fun with the game I donít think I would recommend this for anyone under 7. As we were heading up to the pool after checking on DH we saw these guys

After some quick pics with the Goofster and Max I got DD undressed to play in the Mickey pool while I got lunch from Plutoís. This line was insane it wrapped around the side. I stood in line and DD had just got in the pool and started to play when all of sudden they called everyone out due to unidentified floating objects , GROSS!! I felt so bad for DD since she really wanted to get in the Mickey pool, but she was a champ about it and came to wait in line with me at Plutoís. We sat and had lunch and DD decided she wanted to play in the splash zone. She was one of the biggest kids in the splash zone but she so enjoyed it.

I am not sure where DS ate lunch, but every time he checked in with us he never complained about being hungry and since he has the worst eating habits in the world (can we say junk food junkie) I didnít ask. I knew at least once a day he would have something nutritious. Itís his vacation to, right!!

After something to eat and splashing in the splash zone, DD and I headed to scrap booking at wavebands. It was an obvious pitch for rebooking on board, but Disney style, not a lot of pressure. DD enjoyed it though. They had old navigators and the DCL brochure magazine to cut from. Once we finished up our pic. We went back to the room to check on DH and DD could show off her scrapbook page (DD was very proud of her picture and really had a good time with the event). DH was finally awake from his nap and we all decided to go see if the Mickey Pool had reopened. As we walked out we ran into this guy

Unfortunately the Mickey Pool wasnít open yet, they were having trouble getting water pressure for the pressure washing they must do. We looked at the Navigator and realized story time with Belle was happening soon so we went back to the room for a quick change and dropped DD off at her club. She really liked her club and kept asking to go visit it.

DH & DS headed over to the arcade and bought a $30 card for DS. DH said that was the best deal since the games were pretty high.

DH & I again found ourselves without any kids, we didnít know what to do with all this kid free time. This time we just hung out on deck 10 and enjoyed the breeze. DS came and sat with us for awhile and I went and grabbed us some goodies from Outlook Cafť. DS was so jealous he couldnít go in, yeah like he needs another place to get more junk food. We all watched the Carnival pull away and we all commented on how beat up the boat looked. Doesnít look like we will be sailing Carnival anytime soon.

Tonight was Animator Palate and Formal night; wow did the lobby get crazy tonight. People were everywhere taking pics with Mickey and Minnie in their formal wear, taking Lifestyle photos and having pictures taken with the ship at night backdrop. I did my best to avoid deck 3, but constantly found myself tangled up in the mess of people. We managed to get away by walking around outside on deck 4. DH & DS played shuffleboard for awhile before dinner.

I must admit that prior to the cruise I never understood everyoneís hype about the show at Animatorís Palate, but after attending dinner there, I get it!! We had so much fun watching the room change colors and the music changing. The kids had such a great time they didnít even do Dine and Play tonight they didnít want to miss anything.

I ordered the tomato salad which I really enjoyed, DH ordered the baked potato and cheddar soup and licked the bowl clean. DD had the pork chops tonight (I managed to convince her to get away from the Macaroni and Cheese). DH had the beef tenderloin (I think I see a pattern forming), it had a bit of a bbq flavor to it, he did quite enjoy it. I had the veal chop and while it was a little bit fattier than I would like (I donít like fatty meat) it was still good.

After dinner we headed over to Shutters, but we had to stop and chat with this lady

After browsing through the photos the crowd in Shutters started to frustrate me, so we headed out. As we walked out we ran into our other favorite

Both of these ladies were fabulous with DD, they both allowed her to tell them all about how they were her favorite. I was so impressed with how they treated her especially since she just ran into them in the hallway. DD tells everyone how she talked with Cinderella and Tiana.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:21 AM   #26
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

Awesome updates!!

We had to have been close to each other in line for boarding, as we got boarding pass #2 as well, and we also ate at Parrot Cay right after we boarded! We probably saw each other and never knew it!

I'm loving your report, it's really cool to read about it from a different perspective!
UGAFan0829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #27
chasingthedream
Mouseketeer

Thank you!!

Thank you very much for this TR! The details and the photos are wonderful. I'm so appreciative of people like you that take the time out to share with the rest of us. We're taking our first cruise in May, and it's reports like these that keep me occupied so I don't go crazy with excitement! I can't wait to read the rest.
chasingthedream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
Mom2CJ&Kitty
Mouseketeer

I am loving your TR. Thanks for sharing.

Our 1st Trip - June 11-15 '07 POFQ
Aug 2011: 4 days POFQ & 4 days on the Dream

Mom2CJ&Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #29
Cheryl726
DIS Veteran

Enjoying your TR and all your pics! How did your kids like Senor Frogs in Nassau? The pics with your DD and the princesses are adorable!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #30
verygfy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeŮor DonDuck View Post
Sounds like you had an interesting time in Nassau. I liked the sunrise pics.
Thank you!! Watching the sunrise was one of my favorite moments, it will definitely be on my to do list next cruise as well. We had an interesting time in Nassau, next time I will book an excursion or do a taxi tour of some sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFan0829 View Post
Awesome updates!!

We had to have been close to each other in line for boarding, as we got boarding pass #2 as well, and we also ate at Parrot Cay right after we boarded! We probably saw each other and never knew it!

I'm loving your report, it's really cool to read about it from a different perspective!
I have been enjoying reading everyone's TR from the cruise, we were all in the same place all doing different things. Makes you realize just how much there is to do on the boat!!

I think we were directly in front of you at the terminal waiting to go in. I was the annoying mom nagging my son to stop looking at everything through the camera screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingthedream View Post
Thank you very much for this TR! The details and the photos are wonderful. I'm so appreciative of people like you that take the time out to share with the rest of us. We're taking our first cruise in May, and it's reports like these that keep me occupied so I don't go crazy with excitement! I can't wait to read the rest.
Oh thank you so much. I just read a great thread on CC last night about Rookie mistakes, it was nice to read them and say thanks to the DIS I didn't do that. I also enjoyed reading everyone else's TR before our first cruise and definitely felt like I should pay it forward. Actually writing it has been more fun then I thought it would. It's a great way to relive the cruise while you are waiting for the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2CJ&Kitty View Post
I am loving your TR. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for reading along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl726 View Post
Enjoying your TR and all your pics! How did your kids like Senor Frogs in Nassau? The pics with your DD and the princesses are adorable!
The kids enjoyed it, we sat right next to the water and they watched to NCL ship pull into port and they had the hat guy that DD really thought was funny. They are really fast there so we were in and out. The picture of the Bahamian guy was right out front. I would stop in there again on our way back to the boat just to sit by the water.

Thank you, DD had a great time with the princesses. She told Cinderella she was going to be her for Halloween. They were so wonderful with her, never rushed her at all and gave her hugs. I think she loves Tiana and Cinderella more now than before the cruise.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: