Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
hsbigboy
Earning My Ears

50th Anniversary Trip Tips

Planning a 50th Anniversary for Mom and Dad. Looking at a total of 6 adults and 4 children ranging in age from 7-16. We are DVC members and have 170 pts / year. Last years were banked so we can potentially use 510 (170 x 3). Thanks in advance for your thoughts and tips.
hsbigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
Jerseyguy's Wife
Mouseketeer

When are you going? That may make a difference. How long do you want to stay? It also matters if and how you want to split everyone up. It would be possible to fit everyone into 2 one bedrooms at AKV or into a 3 br villa at OKW. I am not entirely sure what the point charts are looking like for 3br villas anywhere else right now. I haven't planned a trip quite this big, but we did it with 9. We just stayed in a 2br at AKV. I hope this helps you. Sorry, but I really don't know enough to be of more help. Good luck!

May 2008 POFQ, May 2009 Cabins at FW, May 2009 DVC membership, September 2009 AKL, February 2010 BCV AKL, September 2010 BCV December 2011 AKL

Jerseyguy's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
hsbigboy
Earning My Ears

Follow Up

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely looking at WDW. Not necessarily set on any one resort. Looking at 5 -7 days. And splitting up is no problem, i.e. 6 and 4 something like that.
hsbigboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anniversary, family

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: