Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #16
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

state pdsays its for the city to handle, i didnt think about calling the police there thank you, i did call he state pd in va to try and reach his parents but no luck yet
Old 09-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #17
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubsPoohBear View Post
state pdsays its for the city to handle, i didnt think about calling the police there thank you, i did call he state pd in va to try and reach his parents but no luck yet
Did your local police fill out a police report or you get name of the officers so when you get in contact with the other police you can sayi spoke you this cop and they can call and confirm not that it so important but it might help to let them know you follwed the proper steps which you have.

Bring back Walter on the podcast we miss him
CHIP AND DALE ARE A LIST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney david is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #18
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney david View Post
You said a women help him on the bus mybe she bought the tickets for him or got money from someone else. I really hope you find him i feel so bad please let us know if you find him.
yes the lady at the grayhound station said a lady helpe him but wouldnt/coudnt describe her. becouse she was so bizshe wasnt sure what she looked like ... i then asked her if she was sure it was my DH an she just looked away

as soon as i know something i will let yall know
Old 09-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #19
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Did your local police fill out a police report or you get name of the officers so when you get in contact with the other police you can sayi spoke you this cop and they can call and confirm not that it so important but it might help to let them know you follwed the proper steps which you have.
i filled out a missing persons report yesterday, had to give him a pic, hewas gone 15 mins when e returned my pic told me all was fine

i didnt think to get his name,but it has to be on the report right?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #20
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
yes the lady at the grayhound station said a lady helpe him but wouldnt/coudnt describe her. becouse she was so bizshe wasnt sure what she looked like ... i then asked her if she was sure it was my DH an she just looked away

as soon as i know something i will let yall know
Yeah that sounds funny i am sure they have camreas i hate to say mybe she hiding something more then he got on the bus. I hate to say this but mybe he paid her to say he got on the bus to boston but really got on the bus to va or some where elese. If she cant look at you then she lying and if no one else can say they saw him.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #21
rie'smom
"Always let your conscience be your guide."
I cannot look at my hamburger after I've taken a bite
Toilet paper must come over the top!

Did he have any credit cards? Maybe they could trace him that way.
rie'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #22
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Yeah that sounds funny i am sure they have camreas i hate to say mybe she hiding something more then he got on the bus. I hate to say this but mybe he paid her to say he got on the bus to boston but really got on the bus to va or some where elese. If she cant look at you then she lying and if no one else can say they saw him.
if hes in va with his family then all will b ok they will take care of him, even if thy will not let me speak to him, te last time this happend we were living in va he walked there almost 100 miles( he didget a ride from a trucker) no shoes or only in boxers an a t-shirt this was over 2 years ago

she also told the cop he was going to boston, i hope hes ot stupid enuff to lie to a cop
Old 09-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #23
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
i filled out a missing persons report yesterday, had to give him a pic, hewas gone 15 mins when e returned my pic told me all was fine

i didnt think to get his name,but it has to be on the report right?
Yes and his badge number not that he did anything wrong if not just go down to the police station they should be able to give you the name of the responding officer. Because they have it in the system who respond what was the out come it still be open since he hasnt been found so if you find him just let them know if they dont already so they can close the case. The report the most important thing just saying some cops like to talk so if they know his name they can call and say what infothat they might not have put on the report and what was their gut feeling. And they dont always put every thing in the report like you might of told them something that could help and the cop didnt thing to put it in the report. Mybe check with your credit card or bank to see if he used his cards i know you said he didnt have but just incase he took one or used one in the past week that could give aclue where he is. He could of brouht the tickets two weeks ago and you might not gotten the bill yet.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #24
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
if hes in va with his family then all will b ok they will take care of him, even if thy will not let me speak to him, te last time this happend we were living in va he walked there almost 100 miles( he didget a ride from a trucker) no shoes or only in boxers an a t-shirt this was over 2 years ago

she also told the cop he was going to boston, i hope hes ot stupid enuff to lie to a cop
I wouldnt put anything past someone all you know she could hate the police and not care and say yes so they leave her alone. She should still care about not lieing to you because your worried and just want to know he okay.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #25
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rie'smom View Post
Did he have any credit cards? Maybe they could trace him that way.
no credit card or debit cards with him, he didnt take his glasses, we dont keep cash in the house, so know he didnt have any, we keep 40 out for gas but that was still were we normaly keep it, no cell phones we ave a house phone and one cell that we use when walkng the dog or to the store just in case but thats still here as well
Old 09-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #26
disney david
DIS Veteran

I hope this help googled missing person in va and got the number to the missing person hotline for kids and adults 1-757-253-1800 i know you called their police but mybe this will help to they can put his picture online and proberly put his info out.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #27
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
He could of brouht the tickets two weeks ago and you might not gotten the bill yet.
thank you, i will check thm soon as they open in the morning, we had just done are bills monday morning out of th checking and looked at are saving to see were we were that moring

all was normal with them

unless its the credit cards, im not sure where he would have gotten the money, we have been watching ever dime for some time now just oving to maine and te girls sweet 16 party in 3months with a trip to WDW
Old 09-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #28
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I hope this help googled missing person in va and got the number to the missing person hotline for kids and adults 1-757-253-1800 i know you called their police but mybe this will help to they can put his picture online and proberly put his info out.
omg thank you so much, i was so hoping i would come on here and get new ideas on what to try, as long as hes safe that all that matters
Old 09-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #29
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
omg thank you so much, i was so hoping i would come on here and get new ideas on what to try, as long as hes safe that all that matters
your welcome dont worry you will find him when i was looking i found out that arlington va that they are looking for a 31 year old so they will help you hopefully.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #30
LubsPoohBear
Mouseketeer

thank you again i will let you know any updates my sisters on the phone with boston now then i will be calling them

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: