Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #106
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokkabear View Post
I appologize in advance for even asking a question that is probably obvious but... How does this work? I see something I like and request it? Is there a fee?
There SHOULD be a fee!!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #107
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
The first design is a one of a kind at the moment i made for a cruise group.I have plans to make another that will work for anybody, just haven't had the time to work on it.
I feel so special!! (can you tell I am finished with my work and can now pester you for the next 11 days?!?!!? hahahahaahahahaha)
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #108
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
I feel so special!! (can you tell I am finished with my work and can now pester you for the next 11 days?!?!!? hahahahaahahahaha)
Ooooh Lordie Look out.

Jen did you get all the FE's done and how about the phone list, do you have that filled out and organized? I haven't received mine.

There you go ****** that should give you a few more minutes.

Hey Jen I haven't seen some fancy little dodad made for our cruise from ******... do like the other cruise better or something?

Jackie

Old 09-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #109
ClubDis
Former CM , Current TA & Long-time Disney Addict

I'm not sure if this exists or not, but has anyone seen an image of Mickey & Minnie, either together or separate, wearing figure/ice skates?
Old 09-15-2010, 12:23 AM   #110
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubDis View Post
I'm not sure if this exists or not, but has anyone seen an image of Mickey & Minnie, either together or separate, wearing figure/ice skates?
I don't have any, but if you do a google search for "ice skating mickey" it comes up with several. Hope that helps.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #111
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
Ooooh Lordie Look out.

Jen did you get all the FE's done and how about the phone list, do you have that filled out and organized? I haven't received mine.

There you go ****** that should give you a few more minutes.

Hey Jen I haven't seen some fancy little dodad made for our cruise from ******... do like the other cruise better or something?
haha you two are to funny! One of you better do a trip report and post pictures because this cruise sounds like it is going to be epic!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #112
mmmears
DIS Veteran

****** -- I would appreciate it if you could make one for me for our cruise next June:

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_alaska.jpg[/IMG]

Could it please say: Michelle & Hans
Disney Alaska Cruise
June 14, 2011

I was going to wait until I chose them all, but I just love this one so much I know that I'm going to use it on our door.

Thanks in advance, and please don't hurry since we have a long, long time to go still...

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
Old 09-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #113
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokkabear View Post
I appologize in advance for even asking a question that is probably obvious but... How does this work? I see something I like and request it? Is there a fee?
If you see something you like just post a message here to the person who makes it along with either a link to the picture or a description of what it is along with the info you want on it and we will fix you up for FREE.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:09 AM   #114
P.Leilani
DCL- IS THE BEE'S KNEES

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I hope you don't mind, but I had this pic and it was just waiting to be used.

I love it, may I use it as well????
I looked at the photo album this was in and saw another one I am going to print... the one with the it all started with a mouse quote.... Awesome...

My door is all but done

Group hug to ****** and Millipie :
Old 09-15-2010, 01:28 AM   #115
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyoremommy View Post
At your convenience, could I please get the Mr. Pricklepants license plate with the name Grayson on it? There is no rush as we are not cruising until next summer. TIA. Your new stuff is outstanding as always.
Sherry
Here you go

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/Grayson.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #116
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmears View Post
****** -- I would appreciate it if you could make one for me for our cruise next June:

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_alaska.jpg[/IMG]

Could it please say: Michelle & Hans
Disney Alaska Cruise
June 14, 2011

I was going to wait until I chose them all, but I just love this one so much I know that I'm going to use it on our door.

Thanks in advance, and please don't hurry since we have a long, long time to go still...

Sure no problem.
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/alaska_Michelle_Hans.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #117
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
There SHOULD be a fee!!
You get no argument from me!!
Old 09-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #118
mmmears
DIS Veteran

****** -- Thank you so much!!! I love it -- it's absolutely WONDERful!!! I wasn't expecting it so soon, either. I'll be watching and waiting just in case any more "Alaska-themed" designs pop up in the next 8 1/2 months. Can't wait to put this one on my door.

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
Old 09-15-2010, 05:38 AM   #119
dwarven1
The Eighth Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Um... could you repost them and leave them up until tonight? I'll have time when I get home from work to download them - didn't have time last night.

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2010, 05:58 AM   #120
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarven1 View Post
Um... could you repost them and leave them up until tonight? I'll have time when I get home from work to download them - didn't have time last night.

Thanks!
wasn't aware they weren't showing up.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_24years.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Ross-1.jpg[/IMG]
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: